Real Sex

Story Info
Son teaches mom what real sex is.
6k words
4.73
235.7k
468

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REAL SEX

My name is Steve Barr and I'm twenty-five years old. I am a computer security specialist; my job is to hack into the data base of a company; and then hand them a report to help them from keeping it happen for real. I enjoy my work, but it's not my real passion. If I had to list that it would be sex.

I don't mean making love, I mean sex. You know the kind; where you seduce the hottest girl you see in the bar; bring her back home; and fuck the living shit out of her. Maybe you will see her again and maybe not. It's not about the relationship, it's about the sex.

I'm not stupid; I know some day I hope to meet the girl of my dreams, fall in love, start a family; all the normal things. I just figure until that happens; I'm going to enjoy every tight pussy I can.

If that makes me sexist or base, too bad; it's me. The interesting thing is I'm not some stud beefcake or Adonis model. I'm just your average guy; I stand about six feet and weight in about one eighty; I've got that sandy brown hair that makes me look like I've lived on the beach all my life.

How do I get the women? That's easy; I am a porn fanatic first of all. I have probably as much porn stored on my personal computer as most porn sited even have. Masturbation, voyeur, hardcore, softcore, couples, threesomes; the list goes on and on.

What makes the difference is I really watch my porn. Not that I don't wank one out when I do; but I also watch. I watch the guys' technique; I watch the girls' reactions. While professional porn is basically fake and junk; real amateur porn can be very educational.

I learned how to perfect my oral techniques; I also learned all the various positions most women have never heard of or tried. I also learned how to find the G spot; which while difficult to find in a lot of women, when you do you hit gold.

Of course the second thing that has helped; is having a decent dick. No, I'm not ten inches or some porn length. But at a respectable eight inches, and fairly thick; I am larger than a lot of males, and yet not so large to cause pain.

I tend to prefer a slightly older woman. For one thing a woman in her late thirties to middle fifties has a LOT less inhibitions, so they tend to enjoy sex more. For a lot of them they have never had a larger cock; and honestly never had what I like to call real sex. Meaning they get the lovey dovey kind of sex; while many of them quickly find they thoroughly enjoy the rutting pounding kind of sex even more; they just never experienced it. That is until they meet me.

I graduated from college when I was twenty-two; and immediately moved out on my own after getting a job. I loved my folks, but it's hard to bring a date home and have screaming sex when your folks are upstairs.

The last couple of years have been utterly fantastic. I've been getting a steady stream of pussy while learning all the best hot spots in town to hit. I even had three separate women in one night a few months ago; God did that wear my ass out. The fact that many of these women were also married; actually made life a lot easier; since there wasn't the clinging attachment and drama you so often find with a single woman.

Did it bother me to fuck a married woman? It did at first, but when one woman frankly told me it was nice to have 'real sex' and not have to pester her husband; it occurred to me I was just giving them what they wanted while emptying my balls every time. I call that a win/win situation.

I kind of think it was because of everything going so well for me, that led to me making a slip. I wasn't paying attention to the small details; like where a woman lived or what her job was. I had spotted this hot woman wearing a short skirt and tight blouse at a country bar I frequented because of the older clientele.

Her name was Carol and she was there having drinks with a couple of her co-workers. By the time the night ended, Carol had come back to my place. I had eaten her out twice, and fucked her through two loads by the time she wobbled back into her clothes. She kept ranting about having the best sex of her life, and that she wanted to see me again. I knew she was married so thought what the hell.

The second time I got together with Carol, she came to my place. We were both naked within fifteen minutes and I had her legs straight in the air. She was in her forties, and had a fucking tight cunt. I pumped my first load deep into her belly while she squirted on my cock, and then dumped a second load deep into her ass while she screamed my name.

Before she left that night, Carol gave me a half a dozen slips of paper with telephone numbers and first names on them. Telling me they were all co-workers, all married; and all just as needy as she was.

I admit I felt a bit like a gigolo; but the fact I wasn't charging kind of eased that idea. The first number I called had been this fifty year old bleached blonde. She had a fantastic pair of 38D tits that wobbled like melons when she rode me like a wild horse. Fuck, that woman drained my balls four times before she left early Saturday morning.

I figured this was going to be one fantastic fan club. Then the second one got all nervous and squirrely on me when we both got naked. She never really relaxed the whole time; and no offense it's hard to fuck a stiff board.

Needless to say I was a bit wary when I agreed to meet the third one at the same club I had met Carol. I was wearing a shirt like Jon Voight wore in Midnight Cowboy. It was distinctive and easy to spot; I also liked it because it snapped instead of buttoned, which made taking it off a lot easier.

I was sitting at a small table, waiting for this woman Carol had written down as Stella, when I felt a hand come to rest on my shoulder.

"Steve?" the voice was soft behind me.

Turning, expecting to see a woman in her mid-forties, dressed in a white shirt with blue sweater. Oh she matched the description all right, and I felt my blood chill.

She looked over the shirt I was wearing, her eyes wide and frightened. I could see her clutch her purse as she searched for words.

"I should go" she whispered.

As she turned to leave, I did what came naturally. I reached out and took her hand in mine. She froze and looked down at our hands.

"You came a long way" I said finding my voice. "I think at least a drink before you go would be in order." I waited.

"I don't..." she started to say.

I tugged gently on her hand, and she drifted around the small table, sliding into the chair opposite mine. We stared at each other for a moment, until the waitress appeared.

"What can I get you?" the young girl asked.

"Another beer for me, and a vodka with a twist for the lady." I said calmly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you...Stella" I brought her hand to my lips and softly kissed the back.

"Why..." she started to ask. She stopped and looked at me for a moment.

"It's nice to meet you...Steve" she said softly.

I stared at her sitting across from me. Before she had sat, I had seen those long tapered legs; now I followed the contour of her sweater, as what had to be at least 36D's stared back at me. Her lips were painted a soft red and looked like they were begging to be kissed.

"You're staring." Stella broke my reverie.

"You're beautiful." Was all I could think to say.

"Thank you" a soft blush colored her cheeks.

She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped when the waitress arrived with our drinks. I knew she was full of questions, but I didn't want things to go astray. I can't tell you why; but I really wanted things to stay on track. Raising my glass I looked at her flustered face, and smiled.

"To a beautiful lady, a beautiful evening; and whatever it may bring" I toasted.

"You wouldn't?' Stella's eyes were large with surprise.

"In a heartbeat" I softly chuckled.

"But...I'm...." a shocked look crossed her face.

"I am well aware." I cut her off.

I really didn't want to hear the words. I wanted to just enjoy the moments. Stella took a swift swallow of her drink, making a small face at its strength. With glittering eyes she looked at me.

"You shouldn't be having that kind of...reaction." She said calmly.

"Well, it's a bit late for that." I gave my most charming smile.

"Seriously?" she said in a hushed voice.

"Are you asking?" I slowly sipped my beer.

Stella slid her purse onto the small table, I knew then she was here for the duration. This conversation was going to go places I had never imagined in my life. I took a small breath, and decided honestly would be the only route I could go from here.

"Yes, I'm asking" Stella reached for her drink.

I took another sip of my beer, clearing my head. The night had been a surprise; and I needed to think. I wanted to be honest, but I also wanted to be safe. This needed to be her, not some child's game.

"Are you asking me as a man...or something else?" I sipped my drink.

Stella took a large swallow, damn that had to burn going down I thought. She toyed with the glass and then looked back up at me.

"I'm asking for both" she said.

"Well, as a man" I hesitated. "I'm sitting here staring at a beautiful woman...with a raging hard on." There was nothing like being brutally honest I figured.

"Oh my God" Stella whispered.

"As for the ...other" I continued. "I couldn't count the number of times you were the object of..." I smiled.

"Steve" Stella gasped.

I rose from my chair and extended my hand. In the background I had been listening to the music, and what I had waited for finally came. As the slow strum of a guitar sounded, I took her hand.

Stella didn't resist as she slid from her seat, and then followed me to the dance floor. I felt her shudder as I wrapped her in my arms and we began to slowly sway to the music.

"It's been so long" I heard her murmur into my shoulder where she rested her head.

"How long?" I asked softly.

I stroked her hair, while one hand slid down her back. I used the same maneuvers I had found worked so many times before. I could feel her tremble under my fingers. With my fingers spread along her lower back, I pressed her closer to me.

One advantage of an eight inch cock, there is no way in hell they can't feel it when it presses into them. Her head came up and her eyes met mine in surprise.

"You're...hard." Her voice was filled with wonder.

"I told you I was" I smiled.

"But I'm...." again with those words.

My head lowered, my lips capturing hers. I kissed a lot of women, but even I had to admit the electric current between us was more than evident. For a brief second she stiffened, then as my tongue slid into her mouth; I heard a soft moan and her body melted into mine.

My fingers caressed just the top curve of her ass as her breasts pressed into my chest. Her hot tongue dueled with mine as I tasted her saliva. God I wanted this woman.

Pulling her head back, her lips finally leaving mine, she stared up into my eyes.

"You're seducing me" she whispered softly.

I leaned back down and trailed my warm lips along the soft edge of her neck, I felt her shudder again.

"Is it working?" I whispered in her ear.

"God help me...yes" Stella quivered.

I glanced over her shoulder at my watch, it was already almost ten, the night was moving along. As the slow song ended, I took her by the hand and led her back to our small table.

"What time does the lady need to be home?" I asked her.

A look of sadness came into her eyes at my question.

"It doesn't matter" she sighed. "He wouldn't notice anyway."

In that moment, my image of her husband changed. A man I had known for so long went from the loving husband I had thought of him as, to one of the biggest fools and asses I could imagine. It only served to strengthen what I wanted to say.

I leaned down and softly kissed her lips, then pressed my lips to her ear over the growing music.

"Then I think it's time we left" I felt her shudder. "It's the ladies call" I told her.

Stella pulled back and looked into my eyes. I saw surprise, and then desire, and finally a steel calmness come over her. Reaching down she lifted her glass, draining it in one swallow. Setting down the glass, she picked up her purse and turned to me

. "Shall we." She said; I could barely hear her over the music.

Taking her by the hand I walked through the small crowd, as we exited the bar, the sudden quiet settled over us. I led her to my car where I held the passenger door open for her. I watched as she slid into the seat, once again a vision of those toned legs filling my eyes.

As I circled the car to my door, I wondered if I could keep this going. Like all women, she liked to be complimented, appreciated. Could I really do this?

As I slid into my seat, I could see her watching me. I turned to look at her as I started the car.

"You have fantastic legs" I smiled at her.

Stella looked down at her lap, her fingers twitched, and then slowly drew the hem f her skirt up an inch or so, more smooth skin sliding into view.

"I'm glad you like them" she said in a husky voice.

"I don't like them, I love them" I replied as I put the car into gear.

The entire drive back to my place was mostly silent. This was one the most critical parts I had always found. Here was when so many women felt that shame and guilt slip in. I reached over and rested one hand on a smooth bare thigh. My fingers began gently teasing along her inner thigh. I had found the physical contact tended to make things easier for so many women.

"Oh God" I heard Stella mutter as she shivered at my touch.

By the time we reached my apartment, I could already smell the musk of her arousal as it filled the car. She was more than primed and ready.

There were sometimes I knew she needed to be in control; deciding this was really what she wanted, to being able to actually follow through. But, in many others, I had found the older woman didn't want control; they wanted a man. One who would not tell her, but show her how desirable they still were.

When we stepped into the apartment, Stella set her small purse onto the table by the door. She gave a small squeak when I suddenly pressed her body up against the wall. She moaned as I filled my hand with her large breast, kneading the soft flesh through her top. I could feel her diamond hard nipple through the cloth.

"I want you" I whispered, as my teeth gently nipped at her neck.

"Bedroom...now" Stella gasped.

To hell with the bedroom, I had never felt desire lie this. I wanted her, and right now. I turned her body, easing her back until the edge of the couch hit the back of her legs. As she eased down to a sitting position, I slowly knelt between her thighs.

"Steve...oh God" she moaned.

I slid my hands along her bare thighs, slipping under the hem of her skirt. She lifted her hips and began to tug the cloth to her waist as my fingers gripped the elastic waistband of her panties.

Oral sex seemed to be something a lot of men never did, or at best rarely. Why I was never sure. To me there was nothing like the taste of an aroused woman. I began to kiss my way up those tanned thighs, the heady odor of her excitement filling nostrils.

"So long...oh God yes" I heard her moan.

I could feel the slickness along her thighs; see the glisten on that trimmed mat of pubic hair. She was fucking soaking wet already. I felt her fingers wrap in my hair at the back of my head, tugging me closer.

"Don't...stop...please...please..." Stella softly begged.

I extended my tongue, and without warning slid it from the crease of her ass straight up. I scooped her leaking fluids into my mouth and swallowed them.

"Fuuuckkkkkkkkkk" I heard her moan above me.

"Ghhaaaaaaa" a soft mewl came out as the length of my tongue slid along her clit.

Her feet shot up and planted on the edge of the couch, as my tongue drove between her soaked lips. I gripped her hips as she spread wider, her hips lifting to jam her pelvis into my face.

"Oh fuck...eat me you wonderful man." Stella moaned.

I didn't just eat her, I feasted on her. Wet slurping filled the living room as I pulled out that river of flowing hot cream, swallowing it down. God she tasted so sweet I could have done this for hours.

I felt her thighs begin to quiver where they pressed into my cheeks. I knew she was close. I opened my mouth, and sucked the hard bud of a clit in deep.

"Sttteeevvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee" a piercing scream filled the room as she erupted.

Hot cream pulsed out of her as I felt her belly flex. Her first orgasm of the night roared through her as I drank her juices. Stella mewled and gurgled as I worked her drenched pussy.

As her body slowly settled back to the couch, I lifted my head. I was startled to realize that in the short mayhem, she had managed to pull her top and bra completely off. Her heavy breasts now swung free in front of me.

My face still slick from her juices, I leaned in and captured one nipple. Two fingers drove up into her wet hole as I sucked her bud deep.

"Suck my tit's" Stella moaned with abandon. "Oh God finger me baby" she quivered.

"Perfect...beautiful...." Stella moaned as I worked her body.

"Oh shit" I heard a sense of wonder in her voice. "I'm going...to cum...again..." she moaned.

"Don't stop; oh God Steve" I heard her moan.

I curled my two fingers into a come here motion, and began to pump them in and out. I could just feel that small rough spot as I grazed over it with my fingers.

"Oh God...what are you...." Stella groaned.

I increased the speed of my fingers, as her ass once again rose from the couch. Wet sucking noises from my fingers mixed with the sounds of sucking her hot tit flesh.

Out of the corner of my vision I saw her hands claw at the couch as her thighs began to quiver. I raised my head from her spit covered breast and watched as raw pleasure ripped through her for the first time in how many years.

"Never felt...oh my God....Steve..." Stella grunted.

I watched her eyes roll back and a soft keening coming out of her mouth as it hung wide open. I had accomplished my goal. For me as a lover, it was personally important that she have the first orgasm or two. To me this raised her hunger and let her know that she came first, something many older women had not felt from their partners.

Women orgasm in a lot of different ways; some scream through it, others moan; Stella vibrated. Her entire body began to shake as a hot gush of fluids washed over my hand, dripping down onto the couch. I kept the heel of my hand pressed against her pulsing clit as I felt a second flood gush from her body. God, she wasn't just cumming, she was exploding like only a few women had before. I wondered how long it had been since she had enjoyed such pleasure; too damn long I thought.

I was a bit caught off guard when her ass suddenly dropped to the couch, pulling my fingers free with a wet squelch. Her body shot forward and her hands began to claw at my waist.

She was far beyond caring that she was a married woman, or that I wasn't her husband. She was wallowing in physical need now. My jeans came unsnapped and she all but ripped them down over my hips, pulling my briefs down with them.

Warm slender fingers wrapped around my thick cock, and she used it to pull my body closer to hers, aiming the swollen head for her gaping opening.

"In me...dear God put it in..." Stella panted.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

I had never hesitated at this point before, but this time it was different. I needed to make sure this was really what she wanted. There could be no questions afterwards.

"Fuck me" she gasped, staring straight into my eyes.

"Fuck your motherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" her last word turned into a wail as all eight inches of my cock sank into her.

What I hadn't known when Carol gave me that list of co-workers names; was that she worked at the same company my mother did. I never made the connection with the names, because my mother was Sheila Barr; HER mother was Stella Pendleton. She had used her mother's name to hide who she really was.

12