All Comments on 'It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
charlybrown79charlybrown799 months ago

That's a neatly planned, very believable plot so far. I like it quite a lot! Coming from your Paradise Isle stories it's quite a different topic so far, but very fun nevertheless. I'm looking forward to the next chapters to see what you make of that beginning!

CharletteCharlette9 months ago

Good story with totally unexpected twist.

Really shocked me.

I hope you have the "Rest Of The Story" coming along soon, There are so many ways it can go.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD589 months ago

I like your story. You definitely need to continue it. I want to see where it is going.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

Excellent start!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love your story! Can’t wait for the rest of it 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another totally different and well written story line thank you. Look very much forward to the next chapter. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please!

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

A great start. I hope this is leading to a long series

JDonna1996JDonna19968 months ago

Well written and nicely paced. Looking forward to what’s next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the story - it's totally believable and I can sympathise for poor Andie - a girl being being all alone in a strange town.

I identified with the problems of trying to bend over when wearing constricting shapewear also. I was fully expecting Andie to try to attach her stockings to her garter belt belt clips, this being almost impossible when wearing nail extensions but you contemplated that nicely by having her stick on her extentions when she was already dressed.

I also appreciate the time and trouble that you have taken to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes - something that ruins so many stories by other authors.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The flow of emotions in the changing situations and the rollercoaster ride they take make this such a wonderful and believable journey. Knowing how I would feel if that happened to me makes me wonder how Andie has managed to not totally lose it and just have a breakdown right in the parking garage. I cannot wait to continue this adventure that Andie finds herself on.

Lexx xoxo

slavecaroslavecaroabout 2 months ago

I have enjoyed this and wondered if any of it was autobiographical. Thank you for a story that mentions all the fears and nervousness of being transgendered. I know it is difficult to portray the intensity of that without spending pages that would force some readers to lose interest.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 2 months agoAuthor
Happy you enjoyed this tale

It is not autobiographical. It is based only on my own broad and varied fantasies and healthy imagination, as are all my writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES