It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully Keira freed Andie's cock. It seemed like a nice one. And as soon as it could, it sprung up to stand at full attention in front of her face.

Andie moaned at the feeling of freedom.

She was disappointed, though, when Keira mumbled, "I'm afraid I don't enjoy sucking on those things," as she swung her leg over to straddle him and then shifted up so she could lower her wet pussy down onto her girlfriend's cock.

Andie's disappointment evaporated immediately as she felt her dick being consumed by Keira's wonderful pussy.

Both of them moaned at the shared feelings.

Andie hadn't told her girlfriend that it had been a week since she had cum. And she didn't mention it now. She was too enthralled by the sensations that were driving her body toward orgasm.

And that concerned her, as she wasn't sure how long she could hold out. She didn't want to lose control and pump out her load too early. She wanted to give her lover a good ride.

And that's what Keira was doing. Riding her kinky new girlfriend to what she hoped would be another marvelous orgasm of her own.

She didn't think Andie would have any trouble achieving her own climax.

As Keira pumped up and down on the phallus beneath her, Andie tried to push up, and collapse down to the rhythm she had established.

Andie did have enough presence of mind to reach up and caress Keira's breasts, and gently pinch her excited nipples.

Still pumping, riding, she giggled, delightedly. "I bet you wish you had real breasts like mine. Bigger than mine."

"Yes," Andie gasped, thrusting.

"We could fix that." She replied, laughing.

"Huh?"

But just then, Andie lost control and froze on the upthrust as Keira settled down onto her.

It had been a while since Keira had actually been fucked by a guy, but she could tell from Andie's reactions that she had orgasmed, and delighted by that event, she felt herself reaching that same event.

And it was fantastic. She'd forgotten how good it actually felt. Much better than when a silicon phallus, or a vibrator was inside her.

They were both slowing, relaxing and catching their breaths, when Andie moaned, "fantastic."

Keira chuckled, and moaned back, "wonderful." And they both giggled.

Then she leaned forward so she could stretch out her cramped thighs, and lay sprawled on top of her unique lover.

Andie's cock was still kind of hard, so it stayed inside her as she carefully laid on top, feeling Andie's corset, and fake breasts beneath her body.

And she realized that she enjoyed the feelings, and the reason for them. It was such a crazy, kinky situation.

She jiggled side to side a little to get comfortable and better enjoy the material, soft and scratchy.

"I like this," she said as she kissed her.

"The sex?"

"Yes, and the feel of your body, and your lingerie. Your stockings feel lovely on my legs, too. I'm glad for your rules."

"Me too."

Finally, Andie's cock shriveled to the point where it fell out of Keira's lovely pussy. Feeling it, she gave her girlfriend one more kiss before getting up and dashing into the bathroom to clean herself.

She came back a few minutes later with a wet washcloth and used it to gently clean Andie's cock. She sighed and just laid back to let it happen.

Andie stirred though when Keira pulled the gaff back up her legs and carefully repositioned the soft little cock back in between her thighs.

"That was easy." Keira chuckled.

"It's empty."

"And tiny." More giggling.

Andie, growled, knowing that arguing would be fruitless.

After repositioning Andie's panties, Keira laid back down half off and half on her lover.

"Now, as women like, we need to cuddle and kiss some more. Grubby guys, all too often forget this important last step. Empty and tired, they roll over and fall asleep. Women, though like to bask in the afterglow and reaffirm how much fun they had, making love.

"This is something else you have to learn and enjoy."

She then leaned in and they kissed, and hugged while laying comfortably together.

Andie decided she liked that last step.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Andie whispered as they laid there.

Keira chuckled. "I bet you say that to all of the girls."

Andie laughed, "There haven't been that many. But this was different. Lovelier, more sensual."

"Because you're a girl, now." Keira said, quietly.

"Yes," Andie replied. And she decided that was indeed the answer. It was the first time she made love to a woman as a girl, and that made it so much more special. That and Keira herself. She too was special.

They fooled around for another hour, until they were both tired and ready for sleep.

"You can take your heels off now. Let's get some sleep."

Andie was surprised she had forgotten she was still wearing them, there in bed.

She laughed. "I forgot about them. I must be getting used to them."

"Good, they're pretty and make you look sexier."

"As long as I'm not standing on them, hour after hour, they're comfortable enough."

"Complaining? Tough. Women stand around in their heels all the time."

"Not with four-inch spikes."

"Some do, and you made the rules. So, stop your whining."

With a lot of moaning, Andie contorted in her corset and finally unbuckled her shoes and dumped them over the side.

They finally drifted off. Andie was exhausted, physically and mentally. She'd been up since three, and the agony of her mugging and her losses had really screwed up her head. But Keira had made all the difference in the world.

++++++++++++++++++

When Keira woke up, early the next morning, Andie was still sleeping soundly beside her. Not wanting to wake the poor girl/guy, she carefully climbed out of the bed, grabbed a robe and then tip-toed out of her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

And then she stopped, right there in the hallway. What the hell have I gotten myself into this time? She asked herself.

It was certainly a bizarre situation. She certainly felt sorry for Andy. He was clearly a nice guy, and a pretty good gal. But what the hell was she going to do about him.

She certainly felt bad the mess he was in.

At that she paused in her debate to quietly chuckle at the way things had gone. How unlucky could a person get? What were the odds?

But it had happened, and now Andie was stuck. With me.

Andie certainly had no choice. No valid option other than wait, and depend on her for everything. They'd just have to deal with it.

Keira shrugged and wandered into the kitchen to start the coffee-maker, and rustle up some breakfast, for herself and her new friend.

I will treat her as a girlfriend, she decided. Not a freaky guy in drag. That's what he wanted, and that's what I prefer.

She sighed, still uncertain about it all. Actually, I like Andie a lot. Our time together has been great. She seems like a nice friend and a good lover. And a pretty good sales clerk as well.

And I'm happy about all three aspects.

Sipping at her first cup of coffee, she continued to evaluate the situation. I haven't had a girlfriend, at least not one I slept with since Bree. And she was also unique, kinky and kind of bizarre. In a totally different way.

Perhaps there was some karma involved in my meeting with Andie, after all.

There was some yin and yang going on between them. Whereas Bree was dominant and controlling, and she still was. Andie was submissive and easily controlled. It was possible that some of Andie's behavior was the result of her post-mugging situation, but Keira didn't think so.

She decided that she had control over Andie, like Bree had controlled her.

And there again she chuckled, wickedly. Actually, I have more control of Andie, as without me she's penniless and homeless. So, perhaps I have even more power over her.

Bree's power over me all came from her so very strong personality. And that's why she still has some level of control over me.

Unwilling to wait for Andie to come out, Keira took a break from her musings, and started to fix herself some breakfast.

Sitting down to eat she resumed her examination of the situation. I suppose I could just buy her a plane ticket, or a bus ticket; but without ID she wouldn't be able to pass security, on either form of transport.

And I'm sure as hell not going to drive her home; too far and too much hassle.

She paused to eat a bit before resuming.

Actually, I don't want to. I like the way things are going. Andie is fun, and I'm enjoying the power I have over her.

Again, that made her laugh. She remembered the way Andie had described the power of women. Well, now Andy was a girl, under the control of another woman.

I do like the idea of keeping her around.

A couple minutes later, Andie came wandering in. still sleepy and looking disheveled, with smeared make-up.

"I woke up and you were gone," Andie said. Then she glanced around the room. "Nice kitchen."

Keira smiled. "Thanks. How are you feeling?" the girl was still in her lingerie, and looking sexy; like a woman from some Playboy photo shoot. Not that she read much of Playboy.

Andie yawned. "Good, but stiff. I never intended to sleep in this corset."

"Well, I like it. And it is part of your fantasy life. Please keep it on. That's a new amendment for you, from me."

Andie groaned, but nodded.

"Can you fix yourself some breakfast, while I duck into the bathroom and get ready. I have a store to open in a while."

"Sure."

"Then while you take your turn in there, I can run downstairs and find something for you to wear today."

Keira took a minute to clean-up her dishes, and give Andie a quick tour of the kitchen, before she disappeared into the bathroom.

Andie focused on finding and preparing herself a meal.

It didn't take her long, so only a few minutes later she was drinking orange juice and eating cold cereal.

She was delighted with the way things had gone, at least last night. Everything else was a blur, a dark and terrible time.

Keira though, was wonderfully helpful, a delightful new friend, and the sex had been fantastic.

But she didn't know what would come next. She hoped that with Keira's help, she'd survive and get home in one piece.

When Keira came out of the bathroom, she looked great, clean, happy and pretty. "Your turn," she said pleasantly.

Andie quickly bussed her dishes and they met in the doorway to kiss before she stepped past, moving toward the hall.

Keira grabbed her hand, stopping her. "Make sure you redo your face like yesterday. I like my girlfriends to look sexy and well made-up."

"Okay."

She'd only taken one more step when Keira stopped her again. "Wait, I need a couple of measurements."

She dug out a measuring tape and wrapped it around Andie's waist, then her hips and finally around her chest.

"What size bra?"

Embarrassed, Andie took a deep breath before admitting, "36D".

Keira chuckled. "Every girl wants big knockers. So, you're 36D-28-32"

"Something like that. I thought my corseted waist was 27."

Keira laughed, "I think your corset has relaxed a bit. You'd definitely look better if it were 27 or even 26 inches. But we can work on that."

"Oh God, this thing is killing me as is. Can't I remove the corset? And the heels, as well. They're painful too."

"No, you can't. Rules are rules and we women have to suffer for our beauty, remember"

Keira then laughed at Andie's expression; disappointment mixed with pain.

"Andie, like your wig and makeup, they're an important aspect of what makes you a pretty girl. Without all of it, you're just a guy in drag."

Keira giggled again. "And with them, you're a girl with a handy cock."

She then reached down to grab Andie's crotch, to give it a squeeze, making her groan and squirm.

"And I love you as both a girl and as a cock. So, I think you'd better get used to dressing as you had planned to.

"Now get going. Oh, and I left a clean pair of my panties out for you. We'll have to work on expanding your wardrobe. And you'll find plenty of cosmetics in there too."

"Okay." Andie said. The thought of wearing Keira's underwear gave her a thrill, that helped her move past the need to keep wearing her corset.

They parted, with Andie heading into the bathroom, and Keira heading out and down the stairs to the store.

There, Keira hurriedly picked out a cute blouse, and a short skirt in Andie's sizes and ran them back upstairs.

Knocking on the bathroom door, as she passed, she yelled, "I put out a cute blouse and skirt for you."

"Okay, thanks," Andie called back.

After stripping out of her things, including her wig, Andie had taken a quick shower and then begun the process of redressing and reapplying her makeup.

Keira's panties were prettier than the ones she had been wearing, and putting them on gave her happy rush.

The corset, as always was a pain, but she did finally get it in place and fully laced. The breast forms and bra were next, followed by the stockings.

She spent the longest amount of time on her makeup. Keira had a huge selection of cosmetics to choose from and Andie applied a pretty pink-red lipstick to finish it all off.

She finally completed her transformation by adding her wig and brushing it out.

Stepping out and into the bedroom, she found the outfit Keira had selected for her.

The blouse was tight and the skirt very short. But they worked with her high-heeled shoes. Andie thought she looked sexy and fashionable.

Dressed, Andie checked herself out in the mirror. Not bad, she thought, and she was happy and proud, and aroused.

Keira smiled at Andie as they met up in the kitchen. "You look good." She said as she examined her new girlfriend. "I had a lovely time, last night. You're a good lover, better now too."

She leaned in and they kissed. Andie enjoyed the kiss as much as the compliments.

"I think I'll keep you." Keira said as she hugged her, and then kissed her some more.

"Keep me?"

"Yes. You just might be the girl of my dreams. Can you cook?" she asked giggling.

"Um, not very well."

"Oh well, nobody's perfect. But you can work in the store."

"I suppose." she replied, uncertain of what the woman was talking about.

"Andie, you can't just be my live-in girlfriend. I'm afraid, I'm too busy for that. Did you notice the 'help wanted' sign in the front window? I'm short staffed, and have had no luck finding anyone. So, you can pay me back by working for me, downstairs."

When she didn't respond, Keira peeved, started again. "Andie, you're here, and have nowhere else to go, and I think we can have some fun together, so you will stay here with me and also work for me, and we'll make love in the evenings." And she leaned in and pulled her into a very passionate kiss.

It lasted for several long and wonderful minutes, and when they came up for air, Andie giggled. "Well, when you put it that way, I like that plan."

Andie had taken some time to explore her surroundings, last night she hadn't really had the chance to check out the place. Both of them only had only one thing on their minds.

Keira's apartment was surprisingly large and beautifully decorated. She had expected something small and cozy, but the home was just the opposite.

"y the way, I like your home. The place is huge! It seems bigger than the store."

Keira giggled, "it is."

"Wow."

Keira shrugged, "none of the other tenants wanted the space. They all live in homes in the suburbs. So, I took it over."

"And it's beautiful."

"Thanks. Bree helped me."

"Bree?"

"My ex-lover."

"Oh."

"I'm sure you'll meet her. We're still business partners, even if we aren't exactly lovers anymore."

That'll be interesting, Andie thought. I wonder what she meant by 'not exactly lovers'?

As they were finishing cleaning up thin the kitchen, Keira laid out her plan for the day.

"So, since it's Sunday, I only open the store from ten 'till three. An easy day, but I still get quite a few customers, mostly working women, who only have the weekends to shop.

"I have a couple of errands to run, before I open up, so while I'm gone you can clean up the store, and get it ready for my customers. Then once I'm back, you can help me and learn the shop."

"Okay." Andie said, tentatively. She wasn't thrilled about being a sore clerk, but she had little choice in the matter.

She chuckled when Keira echoed her thoughts, "it's not like you have anything else to do. And you can pay me back for the food, by helping me out down there."

"I owe you for more than just the food."

"Well, last night was a nice start." Keira said chuckling.

"I hope so." Andie replied, laughing.

Finished upstairs, Keira led her down into the store and showed her where the closet with all of the cleaning supplies was located.

"You know what to do. Vacuum and dust, and clean the changing room and bathroom."

Andie had nodded. "I'm not really dressed for it." She said, pointing toward her short skirt and high heels.

"Well, I don't stock shoes, and those do look lovely."

"But..."

"Just take care of business. Please. We'll shop for you later." She replied as she ducked out the door.

+++++++++++++

While she cleaned, Andie again reviewed her situation. Apart from dreams of Keira, her predicament was about all she thought about.

I'm stuck. Was her first conclusion, and I'm so screwed, was her second.

She knew that she'd done everything she could - at least for the time being, to get things sorted out, but she was still totally dependent on her savior's kindness.

That wasn't so very bad. Keira was wonderful, but what else can I do? And even if and when I get things straightened out enough to leave. Do I want to? Keira is so great. Last night was so nice. And I am living out my fantasy.

When Keira returned from her errands, it was almost time to open. Letting herself in, she glanced around and the store looked clean and tidy. That was good, but then she spotted Andie siting on a chair in the corner head in hands, crying quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"You know. I'm just so screwed."

"I thought that it was me who got screwed last night." She replied, giggling, as she knelt down next to her new friend. She pulled her into a hug, and placed Andie's head onto her shoulder.

"You know what I mean. No money, no ID, no car."

"You have me." Keira whispered into her ear.

Andie shook her head, once. "But I don't have you. I mean we like each other. But I can't stay with you."

She paused for a moment, then lifted her head to look into Keira's eyes. "Actually, you have me."

Keira knew that at least for the moment, she did indeed have Andie, and that idea did thrill her. But she didn't want to dwell on that point. "I invited you. And I'm glad I did."

Andie sighed, "and I appreciate that. And I had a great time last night. But I'm thinking about the future. I can't just stay here, like this. I have to go back home, to work."

"Yes, someday, when all of this is straightened out. But for now, just stay here with me. Be Andie. Enjoy yourself."

"But, Keira, it's not fair to you. I'm neither a woman, nor a man. I'm also penniless and homeless."

"I'm not complaining. Actually, I like you like this." Kiera said, and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. Then she sat back and eyed her, her speculatively.

"Andie, you need to relax. I find you fascinating, and not a burden at all." She paused again and took a deep breath before continuing on to explain how different she herself was. It was a big step for her; she didn't like talking about her own love life.

"You see, I've never been content with either men or women. In school I was straight - spent all of my time dating and having sex with boys.

"But after Kurt, I may tell you about him some time, we were together for a couple of years, but it turned out he was a dick. Anyway, after him, I met up with Bree and she convinced me that love with another woman was preferable.