It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just last year, though, I decided that she was too, um, demanding for me. So, although we're business partners - she runs the web store, we're no longer life partners.

"I'm lonely and in need of an assistant. And you can be my lover and my helper, until we figure things out. Okay?"

Andie slowly pulled herself together. "Okay," she said as she wiped at her eyes.

"I did clean up the store."

"Thank you, and it looks great. Now go back upstairs and fix your makeup, while I open up."

Keira stood up and pulled Andie to her feet, angling her toward the back of the shop and the stairs. "Hurry back, I need to teach you about how we run the place."

"Like you taught me about making love to a woman, last night?" Andie said giggling.

"Don't get sassy with me silly girl. You have a lot to learn about everything." Keira said, laughing.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.