It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 06

Story Info
No longer just an adventure.
7.1k words
4.8
5.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It All Goes Wrong, Pt 6

(crossdressing, forced, female-domination) No longer just an adventure

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Wrong, first.

Saturday was a long, exhausting day. Both Keira and Andie were tired, and the shop was busy, as it always was on weekends.

The two of them worked all day with only a short break for lunch. Despite the pace, Andie handled it well and Keira was pleased with how everything was going. The two of them made a great team.

It was early afternoon when Andie, up near the front of the store, noticed trouble outside on the street. A typical customer, a young woman, was walking past the front window, toward the door. And right behind her was a scruffy man. She immediately pegged him as a homeless and probably drugged-up street slug. They were everywhere, these days, and often produced serious problems.

Worried, Andie headed quickly over to the entrance.

Sure enough, just as the customer opened the door and stepped in, the man reached for her. She yelped and moved quickly enough so he lost his grip. Free, she jumped into the building, where Andie was just arriving.

The derelict took a step into the doorway, and suddenly angry, Andie stepped in front of him, blocking his path and allowing the other woman to move deeper inside, to safety.

"Whoa, there dude!" she ordered.

The guy stopped, and growled.

When he reached up to push her, Andy reacted instinctively, as he'd been trained back in his karate training days.

He palm-punched the guy right to the center of his chest.

Shocked and now breathless the man stumbled backwards out the door and then flopped backwards onto his ass on the sidewalk.

Andie stepped back, closed the door and locked it, taking a deep breath to calm herself.

When she turned, the woman was standing next to Keira, looking relieved.

Keira was smiling and gently applauding.

Andie smiled weakly. She hadn't intended to fight anyone, and she was embarrassed that she had.

"Wow Andie, that was impressive!" Keira said excitedly. Then she smiled, "that's another skill I didn't know you had. And a very handy one, too. Especially nowadays."

"Thanks," Andie mumbled, embarrassed by her very unladylike display of martial ability.

The woman then stepped up to give her a hug. "Thank you. There was no telling what that animal was going to do."

"You're welcome," Andie replied hesitantly, still feeling a bit self-conscious over her performance.

Then, shaking it off, she smiled, "so, how can we help you?"

The woman took a deep breath, calming herself. "Well, I came in to look, but I think the least I can do is buy a dress or two. What do you have for me in a summery eight?"

Andie nodded, "right this way. I'm sure we have several things you might like."

After the woman had selected two pretty dresses, Andie took her over to the cash register and completed the purchase transaction. Placing the dresses delicately into a bag, she reached out to hand it over to the customer.

"Thank you again," the woman said. But instead of just taking the bag, she clamped her hand on top of Andie's and held it and the bag. "I just remembered something I heard. Are you that Andie?" she asked in a conspiratorial whisper.

Andie, afraid about what might come next, played dumb. "Um, I don't know what you mean."

The woman winked, and chuckled. "The one with the cock."

With the woman holding her hand, Andie just stood blushing, and sputtered.

"Never mind, I think I got my answer. Perhaps we can get together some time so I can thank you properly. I bet it would be fun for both of us."

Andie smiled weakly, but still didn't reply. She couldn't come up with any way to answer. The woman was pretty and her offer was intriguing, but...

"I'm Winona, by the way. I'll be back. We can talk about it again then."

She then released Andie's hand, took her bag and pranced out of the store with a final wave of her hand.

Keira hadn't seen that final exchange, but as soon as the happy woman left. She stepped over and gave Andie a hug and a kiss. "That was impressive, and you didn't even break a nail," Keira said, laughing.

When Andie didn't respond, Keira stepped back, curious. "Something wrong?"

"She knew."

"Knew what?"

"That I'm not real. That I have a cock!"

Keira chuckled, quietly. "Oh, really. I bet she talked to Jackie or Jill. They do tend to spread gossip. I think I mentioned that."

Andie took a deep breath. "You did. But I had hoped - and so soon?"

"Relax, it was inevitable. And she certainly didn't seem put off."

Andie smiled sheepishly at that. "She wasn't; she asked me out on a date."

Keira laughed. "There, you see? Nothing to worry about. But don't get any ideas. You're mine."

Andie chuckled. "Yah, right. And Jill's"

"That was a one-time event. And you had my permission."

Andie, feeling better. "Oh? I need your permission now?"

"Absolutely."

They were both laughing when another customer walked in.

By the time Keira finally locked the doors, they were both completely worn out, and they trudged upstairs like a couple of zombies.

They spent a quiet evening. Just the two of them eating left-overs and relaxing. There was no mention of the events of the day, either the punch or the revealing news. Andie didn't want to think about either of them.

Early for them, they crawled off to bed, and for a change all they did was cuddle and kiss until they drifted off, enjoying the feel of each other.

++++++++++++++

Feeling much better, they walked down the stairs, preparing to open the store that Sunday, to face the normal crowd. Andy was actually feeling good. They'd been able to sleep in because of the shortened schedule, and she was fully expecting her driver's license to show up that week. It just had to.

"Can we go out for dinner tonight? I'll buy with my new credit card."

Keira shook her head. "Didn't I tell you? Sorry. We're meeting Rose and Cassie for dinner tonight."

"Okay, I guess." Andie replied, hesitantly. She remained unenthusiastic about spending quality time with other women. Too much of an opportunity for being outed and humiliated. At least with Jackie and Jill, they'd been at home.

Keira read her mind. She was getting good at it. "Oh relax, you know Rose, and Cassie is fun and more than friendly. You'll love her. And besides I'm dying to see her new nose.

"And Bree will be joining us, too."

"Of course," Andie replied, as a grumble.

Keira gave her a scolding look. "She's my best friend, and my business partner."

"But what about me?" Andie asked, disappointed.

Keira smiled. "You're my lover."

Andy beamed, happily. "Oh, that works. You're my lover, too."

They kissed.

The workday went as usual. A steady stream of customers, some just looking and others buying. No incidents, no attacks, no invitations, just women shopping.

Andie was now comfortable enough to enjoy some of it. Those women who were attractive and friendly, and even sometimes flirty, were a pleasure to talk to.

Several times, based on the customer's stares, and casual comments, Andie wondered if they were in on her secret. Were they also friends of Jackie and Jill? Had they been told about her uniqueness?

She knew that she was just being paranoid. None of them actually came out and said anything, like Winona, yesterday.

But she still wondered, and worried.

The day finally ended, with Keira clearly looking forward to that night's date with Rose and Carrie. Andie wasn't so enthusiastic, she kept reassuring herself that it wouldn't be all that bad.

+++++++++

They arrived early at the restaurant. The hostess sat them at a table big enough for their party, but in the center of the room. Andie wasn't all that pleased at being on display to everyone walking past. But there was nothing she could do about it. And she knew now that she was being silly. Apart from the people who may have heard the gossip, most everyone fully accepted her as a real woman. She really didn't need to worry so.

Rose and Cassie showed up right on time, and Bree arrived just a couple minutes later. There were hugs and kisses all around, making quite a happy scene. Five pretty women, nicely dressed.

Andie liked Cassie from the moment they met. She was cute, exceptionally so with her new nose, now fully healed. And she was happy and friendly. A real doll, and she dressed the part as well. Like a cross between Barbie and a pop star.

Andie assumed that was Rose's preference. As Cassie's girlish appearance made her slave collar so disconcerting. The thing was tall, solid, silver and included a dangling ring at the throat, perfect for attaching a leash.

"You like my girl's Swedish collar? She's never without it." Rose said proudly. "Although I do like yours with its sexy and symbolic pendant," she added.

"It looks heavy," Andie said timidly.

Cassie answered him. "It is. It's a constant reminder that I'm owned. I just adore it. I love my Rose."

She smiled happily and turned to kiss her wife on the cheek.

Keira then joined the conversation. "Yes, Rose and Cassie are marred. Isn't that cool?"

Andie turned to her. "Yes".

"I think so too."

They ordered drinks and chatted like the old friends that they were, at least the four of them did. Andie listened in, and was occasionally able to contribute to the conversation. It was all friendly and pleasant.

After the wine was poured. Everyone's attention turned to Cassie and her new nose. Only a little embarrassed, she described the entire event. How she and Rose decided to go through with the procedure. How the surgery and recovery went, and how pleased she was by the result.

Everyone agreed that she looked fantastic, better than ever, and cute as could be.

Eventually they ordered their dinners as the topics of discussion shifted toward work and local politics.

During one pause, Cassie turned to Keira and Andie, "so how did you two meet?" she asked, pleasantly.

Andie didn't know how best to explain. She absolutely didn't want to describe her 'adventure'.

"It was karma. Good and bad, actually." Keira said with a chuckle. "Andie was standing just outside when some thugs jumped out of a car and mugged her. It was terrible. By the time I got there they were gone and poor Andie needed a friend.

"Oh, my. Were you hurt?" Cassie asked, full of concern.

"I was fine, just shaken up. But Keira was a dear and took care of me. She's such a wonderful human being." Andy answered.

"And the rest is history. We've been friends and lovers ever since." Keira finished, happily.

"And also, boss and lackey, in the store." Bree added.

"I don't know if 'lackey', is the right word." Keira said chuckling.

"What's better? Submissive? Like Cassie for her wife?" Bree said, being wicked. She was smiling, but Keira wasn't.

Rose laughed. "Oh, relax. Cassie and I have that type of relationship and we love it. I'm not sure if Andie is a sub, at least not exactly. But regardless it seems like you two are happy together."

"We are." Keira said, positively.

Andie was as always, pleased to hear that. She even looked over at Bree and thoughtlessly, with far too much alcohol in her system and feeling brave, she stuck her tongue out. And when she saw Bree's surprised frown, she giggled.

The others didn't pick up on that little exchange.

Finished eating, Andy and Cassie spent a lot of time chatting, mostly about their relationships and their wardrobes.

"Are you wearing a corset?" Cassie asked at one point.

"Yes," Andie acknowledged, and then continued on to answer the next question before it was asked. "Honestly, it's because I enjoy the way it shapes my body. And to be honest, the restriction turns me on."

"It looks stiff. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Andie chuckled. "It is. And it is. But I'm used to it, and Keira likes it on me."

While they were talking, Bree and Rose, were busy discussing common friends, business and politics. And Keira alternated between the two sets of conversations.

They all had a great time. The food had been as good as the company and the wine flowed freely.

Better than an hour later, as they were standing, getting ready to leave, Rose stepped over to Andie. "Are your nipples always like that? I remember them from our visit at the club," she asked, and she casually reached up and gave Andie's right one a gentle squeeze.

Of course, Andie didn't feel it, but she reacted as if she had, pulling away and blushing. She was both embarrassed and afraid that Rose would be able to detect that they were fake, like so much of the rest of her.

Rose smiled, and the others laughed.

It was Bree who answered. "Yes, they are - always. It's one of the things I like about her."

Andie's cheeks got even redder, and Keira giggled. "I like them too."

Rose and Cassie laughed.

After parading through the restaurant, the five of them said their goodbyes in the parking lot.

"We had a lovely time." Rose said just outside the door. Then she turned toward Andie. "You and my Cassie seem to have a lot in common.

"Although she's not quite as submissive as my dear Cassie is." She added, nodding to Keira.

"Well, she does owe Keira a lot, for saving her." Bree said, smirking.

Rose chuckled as she kissed each of them. First Bree, then Keira and finally Andie. She paused there. "I still think there's something unusual about you my dear girl. But I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it's the way you move. There's a certain lack of grace there."

She took a step back before continuing. "You know I used to be a dancer." Then she turned to Keira. "You might want to sign her up for dance lessons. She'd learn to move better."

Then she took Cassie's hand and they headed to their car.

After kissing both Keira and Andie, Bree left them to find her Mercedes.

"Well, that was fun," Keira said as she grabbed Andie's hand and led her across the lot to where they had parked.

Andie sighed. "I thought she had figured out that I wasn't a girl."

Keira chuckled. 'Oh, I'm pretty sure she did indeed figure that out. That's why she suggested you learn to be more graceful. Like a real woman."

Keira laughed when she saw Andie's terrified expression. "Don't worry sweetie. She's a very perceptive and sexual woman. And I'm certain she won't spread the news. Your secret is safe with her."

"And Cassie?"

"She really likes you. I could tell."

+++++++++++

When Andy's driver's license still hadn't shown up on Wednesday, Andie really started to panic. She couldn't imagine not going back, but she also didn't want to leave Keira. The whole situation was overwhelming; she felt like she was going to lose her mind!

"I have to go home. But I can't without my license" Andie wailed.

"It should be here any day." Keira tied to reassure her.

"But what if it doesn't show?"

Keira tried to be supportive, but she was also torn by the situation. "Andie, has it been that bad? Here with me?"

"No, of course not. I love you."

They kissed, both happy about that admission.

"And living out your fantasy life as a woman, has I'm sure, been different from anything you ever imagined, right?"

Andie paused to think about that. It had been much different than anything she'd ever dreamed about.

"It's certainly been an adventure," she said with a chuckle. "Good and bad. But you're the best thing that ever happened to me. My savior and my lover."

"Then stay. Stay with me and stay as a woman." And she leaned in and kissed Andie again. But that time Andie barely returned the kiss. She was too lost in her internal debate.

When Keira released her, Andie collapsed onto the couch and closed her eyes. Lost in her own hellish debate.

Everything was back home. Her house, her things and her job, but here was her lover and her fantasies.

And she couldn't have both! Damn, damn, damn!

That night they made love, slowly and softly. Both of them worried about the days ahead. Neither of them with a solution.

++++++++++

They slept poorly and stumbled through breakfast with very little conversation. Sad times...

Bree showed up unusually early, that morning. Entering the apartment like she always did, unannounced and taking control.

"Andie, finish dressing and come along."

When she looked up from her breakfast, confused and uncertain, Bree turned to Keira, "I'm taking her on a little trip, we'll be gone all day."

"Oh?" Keira said, curiously. "What are you up to this time?"

"Nothing else to her body, I assure you." Bree answered with a smile. Then she turned to Andie.

"Come on, get a move on," and she pulled Andie to her feet.

Andie was really afraid. Bree had evaded the question, she had said nothing to her body, but did that include her nose?

She was already dressed, and had mostly finished her breakfast, so she didn't have much to do.

And each time she asked Bree where they were going, she was ignored. And her fears increased. But Bree wasn't to be denied, and she wouldn't talk.

That lack of explanation continued while they got in her car and headed out, with a wave to Keira who was left standing in the doorway. She also seemed worried.

Bree drove them through the city and eventually onto the freeway.

Finally, Bree began to talk.

"We're going home."

"Huh?"

Bree glanced over at her for a moment, then sighed. "Andie, Keira loves you and you love her. It's weird how quickly you two fell into the whole 'love at first sight' thing. But it happened and I'm sure it's true.

"So, I'm going to solve your dilemma. We're going to drive to your place. Pack you up, close out that life, and head back so you can spend the rest of your days with Keira.

"I'm doing this more for her than for you, by the way. I want her happy, and since she wasn't happy with me, I'll give her to you."

Andie didn't know what to say. It was such a huge surprise - a good one in most respects, but a frightening one as well.

She sat there stunned and mulling it all over, as she had been doing for the past weeks, as the miles rolled by and the hours passed.

Bree apparently had nothing else to say. She just focused on the road.

+++++++++++

Andie was completely lost in thought; first about the overall plan and assuming she tentatively accepted that, about the details of closing out her life as Andy, and finally there were imaginings about what her new life would be like long-term, as a full-time woman.

She did love Keira and the idea of spending her life with her was wonderful. Spending it as a full-time woman, wasn't that terrible. The weeks she'd spent as Andie hadn't been bad at all. They'd been fun.

And it was clear that she did make a passable woman, these past weeks had proven that to be true.

But forever after?

They drew stares as they stopped in at a fast-food joint for burgers.

Noticing, Bree reached over, hooked a finger through the pendant dangling from Andie's collar and pulled her over for a kiss. Andie was surprised, but when their lips met, she kissed Bree back, she was a pretty woman.

She thought she heard several of the other diners moan, sigh or sputter. Glancing around afterwards, she saw that some clearly appreciated the performance while others were disgusted by it. Typical...

Bree was smiling, she'd enjoyed the scandalous show, more than the kiss itself.

"You're something else." Andie mumbled, trying to get over her embarrassment.