All Comments on 'It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 06'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlave8 months ago

Thank you for giving us more insight into Bree (I'm a big fan of "show, don't tell," so your approach appeals to me). Even though this is the end of this storyline, I hope you'll bring them back, so we can enjoy watching this interesting three way relationship develop. And I have a suspicion Andie is not the the only character we've met who has more than meets the eye.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver8 months ago

I loved this and so hope you do carry on with more of Andie's adventure and especially Bree and the hi-jinx she gets them into

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword8 months agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, on this and all the previous chapters.

As always with my stories, I reach a point where I feel that anything more will only lead to boring repetition.

As it is, I’m constantly worried that my imagination may run dry, and even the next new story will be too much of the same.

I am pleased that so many of you enjoyed this tale. My next effort will revisit Paradise Isle, and include another change of pace.

CountDiego4CountDiego48 months ago

Truly love the story and its characters. I do hope it continues and A die is able to make a new life with Kiera. Cannot begin to imagine what Bree has in store for lucky An dies future. In my opinion, a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, lovely

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really fun read. Some of it didn't make sense, but you have to carry it into the next phase. Maybe his boss smells A rat and won't take no for answer. He visits his house to investigate and the nosey neighbor tells him about Andie's change. He charges on threatening Kiera's happiness, so Brew takes the effeminate looking, alpha wannabe as her next project. Or a million other arcs.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An other well done story and what I like most, You don't let the readers hang without comming to a reasonable end. So when starting reading, one can be shure, to experience the complete adventure of the characters in the - oh so well - developed stories You let us share with You - THANKS - with the hope of a lot more - JtL

surferjakesurferjake8 months ago

This was a really well done story, and had me keep coming back for the next installment. I might have criticisms here and there about feasibility and possibility, but, well - that would be silly. Probably could have handled the boss differently (remote work, etc) and don't know about the totally stranded thing - someone could have helped, but that's all nit picking. The female D/s community, also, may be a bit plastic stereotyped. But the core of the story as a love story, works.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While I enjoyed the story immensely, I didn’t care for the ending at all. How so many people can fear one person is completely beyond me. You made this sound like Bree had killed those who didn’t agree with her which is the only way I could see anyone being remotely afraid of a single unarmed woman who is egotistical and has delusions of grandeur. It’s even worse that Andie wasn’t honest with Keira when it came to all the shit Bree had forced upon him as well as being honest about how Keira was starting to act like Bree. That’s the point I would have forced a conversation about any type of relationship or future for the pair. Andie didn’t come down there to be someone’s toy or slave and be so deeply disrespected by what he thought was his girlfriend. Shame on Keira for not protecting or standing up for Andie when dealing with Bree but instead she thought how much she hated those things being done to her but laughed and went along with Bree when it came to doing it to Andie. I think in reality that Keira was a switch, just a bitch.

Carolyne131Carolyne1315 months ago

Plain and simple, chapter 6 is terrible. More thought should have gone into it to have a smoother ending than just stop writing the story. It is a plausible possibility there could be two additional chapters written with a bit of forethought.

This ending took a great deal of the story away when the drama could have taken on new twists and turns to entertain the reader even though it is fiction. Some stories have alternative endings from the original. This story warrants accomplishing that end to conclude it in a fashionable way.

It is a good story, I like it. Not the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago
To be or not to be...

I liked how you kept me guessing. It kept me interested. I was never sure what Bree was up to next. I love a good romance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES