All Comments on 'It All Started As A Lark...'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tension

Your bio spoke of raising tension in others; well, yo certainly raised it in me. Thanks for a beautiful story of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is well done

I normally wouldn't read anything with guy/guy stuff, but this was well done, and all three are certainly consenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

This is one of my unfulfilled fantasys. Keep the stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fabulous story

This is probably one of the best written stories I have read in a very long time. You have every ingredient needed to cook up a sexy fantasy. Everything fit just perfectly. I hope you have many more stories on the way, you are one of the greats on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story.

I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.

I know it is my fanasty to share a woman with another man as well as to be shared by a couple.

Thanks for a great imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Crafted

A well written story. A pleasure for all involved and such wonderful tension. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

Very well done. Hot and erotic. A fantasy of mine I hope to live out one dy. I came hard!

CandleLitCandleLitabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's response

Hi - I'm the author of this one. Hope you liked it! A couple of people have said they thought the guy/guy touching was 'hidden' and so inappropriate; I have re-submitted with a warning note.

I appreciate the feedback, so thanks again!

CandleLit

tim4522tim4522about 18 years ago
LUVd This Well Written Story

First Thanks a million for writing one (God I have so many) of my fantasies. Your story was VERY well written and it all tied in beautifully. Next, I would LOVE for my wife and I to take another guy as this story did. VERY sexy and erotic. I was completely hard after reading it and can't wait for my wife to get home so I can give my cock to her. Thanks again and I hope you write much more. ..Tim

nkdjimnkdjimabout 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I loved the story, the best one I have read in a long time.

It seemed so real (maybe it was?)that I wished I was the one blindfolded. Please write another like this or follow up on this story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for not only writing my fantasy story but on giving it to my husband to read he agreed to be open to this happening for us. I didn't think he would really if it came to it though but did he have a surprise for my last birthday night out! He had hotel room booked and the 'other guy' arranged through an escort agency (he didn't want to risk anyone finding out)...well my fantasy was far surpassed, I can't wait till it happens again. There is nothing more erotic than watching your heterosexual partner making love to another man ...makes me hot just remembering! Guys, be open minded to this if your woman asks, you will not be disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Erotic

This is a very erotic, personally exciting story. I would very much like to be the guy "in the middle", but I'd want to be able to see everything...his cock, her pussy, her breasts, his hands. Please write more.

One criticism. Please learn when and how to use "I" and "me". You don't say "he did it to I, or he gave it to I" So you shouldn't write "he did it to her and I." I is not the object of a preposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

A very well written story - not one of those wham-bam - but a very sensual and descriptive encounter with love and affection. All i can say is more, please - may we have another?

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

A couple who knew what they wanted and went out in search of it. They chose their man and went out to seduce him. Before long he is blowing her husband and then his ass is prepared for it's first cock. The stuff that fantasies are born from. Keep them coming. Of course, they took care of their guest and made sure that he was well looked after.

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 5 years ago
Fantasytactic!!

Wonderful story and covered nearly all of my personal fantasies. Will be reading more of your stories

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Dreamy and sexy. Loved it. Great writing. You might like my An Invitation to Dinner series. Fun to find the gems here, your story is certainly one of them. Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!