All Comments on 'It All Started Innocently Enough Ch. 02'

by stevewv1968

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
better than the rest

have read alot of stories at another site just found this one and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My fantasy exactly!

I am a married white man who craves black cock. I have commonly fantasized about a black man fucking me in front of my wife and then pleasuring her in front of me as well. I am so aroused now I can hardly breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ch 1 was better

Hot, but I would have made the character of Henry tease Rita with his big cock, e.g. you can look but not touch. And she would have been all jealous of her husband getting all that cock to himself. Why would Henry want to waste his big cock in Rita's sloppy cunt when he can fuck her husband's tight ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT STORY

This is everyman's dream...to be able to suck a big cock and have your wife join in too.

jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please continue the stories

The 1st 2 chapters turned me on so much, please write some more. Being fucked for the 1st time with my wife watching is a fantasy of mine. Becoming his sex toy with my wife helping him makes me so hard I'm going to cum and eat it all up.

lumberjack150lumberjack150about 12 years ago

I too am going to fun and eat it up. Would love my wife to watch me suck coco and be told to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I would like to suck off the bbc's that fuck my wife. Is there a club for that kind of thing in Chicago?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it

I wish I had a wife like Ive always wanted to be a mans sub cock whore since Im divorced now I hope I find a guy or group of guys that will fuck my gay ass soon I need cock real bad

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 6 years ago
Another bullshit story

Why in the hell do most of the male characters in most of the stories on this site have a unrealistic 10-12” cock as big around as a fucking soda can and the middle aged guys can get it up and cum buckets over and over again like they’re fucking teenagers again? I’m a married ( to a man) sissy. Been married to him for years. I’ve sucked my fair share of cocks in my 59 years and I’ve only come across two that were 10” or bigger. Those imaginary horse cocks are VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. And those middle aged “ studs” that keep getting hard over and over within minutes and delivering a gallon of cum EACH TIME? THEY DON’T FUCKING EXIST!!! Another piece of total unrealistic garbage. -10*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not real

There is no need for lube for a man to fuck a woman as she produces her own lube. The writer does not know about real sex as woman produce their own lube in the pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing

Excellent start for a writer just starting out, the theme is there, we all have to start somewhere......You should really try writing and publishing. Some women do not produce enough sexual juices causing a painful entry...thus some lube might be required or even recommended...Later....J or j

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 3 years ago
great

dp the wife and have friends tag team him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous