It All Started Innocently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Annie who raised what was going to be my next question, "What if we pulled each other's keys out?"

Coral laughed. "Well, the key parties are usually ladies choice, so I might pull out Toby's key." She gave me a sly smile, "Luckily, I know what car you drive."

Pete laughed loudly as Coral gave us a salacious evil grin, before adding, "Annie, that doesn't mean you have to sleep with Pete. You get to pull out a key, as well; you might get Pete, or you might not."

I took a big gulp of my beer and croaked, "You know I love you guys. Coral, I've known you since playschool. What worries me is if we slept together it might destroy our friendship. It's not that I don't find you attractive, because I think we all know that's not true. I just don't want to fuck up the best friendship I have ever had."

There was a pause as we all sipped our drinks. It was Pete who interjected, "Look, the key parties only happen occasionally, and if we end up pulling each other's keys out, or if Coral pulls yours out, we can agree that nothing will happen. As far as the group's concerned, nobody will know that all we did was drive home together."

"What about the other half?" Annie said. "What say I pulled your key out and some other woman pulled out Toby's?"

Pete shrugged. "In that case he will get lucky and you will go home alone. This is what I meant earlier; are you guys sure you're really into this or have we sort of talked you into it? If it's the latter, you shouldn't go."

We did talk some more about possibilities, and it turned into a fun evening talking shit. Pete certainly got a little crude, but he was one of those human beings who can say the most inappropriate shit without offending anyone. It's a bloody skill, I'll tell you that. Me, I say something I think is funny and everybody stares at me as if I kill babies. Oh well, that's life.

The moment they were gone, Annie and I jumped on the computer and brought up the group's Facebook page. Pete was right, they were all pretty average looking people. Some of the women were very attractive, some not so much, but all in all, there wasn't one that made me want to slit my wrists rather than sleep with her.

As deeply as I assessed the women, Annie did likewise with the men, and she like me, was pleased.

Coral and Annie spent plenty of time over the next couple of weeks shopping and talking about the night. It seemed like all the ladies liked to take the opportunity to dress up in their finery and make a night of it. Pete told me while we were playing golf that the men didn't take the clothes thing so seriously. There was no official dress code.

As we walked around the course he gave me the lowdown on the women: who was hot and who was not. Apparently, there were a couple of really hot momma's who liked to get down and dirty.

On the night of the party, Annie spent an age getting ready. She looked spectacular by the time we were ready to leave. We had agreed that night would be just a reconnaissance mission: we weren't going to participate, just dip our toes in the water and see what actually happened.

We arrived and were met at the door by Allison, the hostess, and she really was the hostess with the mostest. Wow, she was stunning. As she showed us in, I was already regretting our plan to just watch on. As Allison walked us around, introducing us to everyone, it became apparent that these were normal everyday people.

I guess I had them all pigeon-holed as perverts. I didn't really know what to expect. Like most parties, the men stood around talking sports, business, politics and the women stood in their little circles discussing fashion and whatever the hell women talk about. I kept glancing over at Annie to see what she was thinking, but all she fed me were coy little stares, teasing flirtatious eyelash fluttering gazes. She seemed to be having fun, which was the main thing.

At some point I expected the conversation to turn to sex, but it never really happened, not until Pete and I were standing off by ourselves. Allison brought out some food, and after that the party broke up a little. I found Allison, good fun, and we ended up dancing and chatting, her very voluptuous body squashed against me.

The rest of the crowd were all doing pretty much the same thing, I noticed Annie glued to the front of a bloke I met earlier. She wore him like a cloak, and yeah, I felt a pang of jealousy, realising the way they ground together, their crotches pasted like wallpaper, the fact that he probably had an erection and he was enjoying what was, up until that point in time, mine.

Allison, I think, picked up on my nervousness and her wet lips started sliding over my neck, kissing and licking, sucking little nibbles. I went to say something and her lips moved over mine and her sexy lips sucked wetly on mine. Her tongue snuck into my open mouth, and I felt my cock twitch and grow, swelling quickly against her stomach as she writhed sexily against me.

In mere moments I was lost, overtaken by this overwhelming sexual urge to fuck the gorgeous woman with her arms around my neck. Her perfume cloaked us in its jasmine flavoured scent.

She broke the kiss and I glanced around the room to find Annie, but she was not to be seen. I started to get nervous. Maybe she freaked out and left already... maybe she saw me and Allison and got angry... I quickly excused myself and went searching. By then, all of the couples had sort of paired off and were either dancing or snogging in dark corners.

No Annie, anywhere. I wandered around the room. I found Coral and Pete, both snogging up a storm with another couple. I wandered out onto the deck which overlooked the beach. There in the dark, I found Annie and the guy she was dancing with earlier, locked together in a very passionate embrace. I watched unseen for a moment before she spotted me and jumped apart from Joseph, her partner. She gave me a guilty but teasing grin. "Hey, babe, we were just enjoying some fresh air."

I laughed, nodding. "Yeah you were definitely enjoying something."

Joe apologised; he knew from an earlier discussion that we were planning to be only spectators tonight. "Sorry, man, I guess we got carried away."

I shrugged. "Hey, it's cool."

Annie walked over and slipped into my arms for a juicy kiss. "Are you angry?"

"No, love, I only came looking for you because I thought you might have been mad at me."

She giggled. "No, hon, I guess it all got to me. Do you want to go now?"

I flinched. "Actually, I was going to ask how you were feeling. If you and Joe have something going, I'll leave you to it."

She grinned. "Whoa, slow down, hon. I'm sure we can work it out... I thought you were getting pretty cosy with Allison earlier?"

"Guilty as charged. Annie, I'm comfortable with this if you are," I sighed. "But only if you're cool with it."

She leaned in close, her mouth over my ear so only I could hear. "You know if you go with Allison, I'm going home with Joe and he is going to fuck me... you get that, don't you?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah, I understand all right."

She rasped softly. "I am going to suck his cock, you know." She leaned back to see the effect her words had on me, and when she saw I was still smiling she leaned back in. "I hope he licks my pussy, as well, and then, god knows how many condoms we will need, plenty, I hope."

With that, she turned and walked back to Joe, who was standing of by the hand rail. I nodded, thinking 'OH SHIT.' as they fell into an embrace, which I'm sure she exaggerated for my benefit. I turned to walk inside, and called, "Have a good night."

Allison stood by the bar, sipping her vodka and coke. The moment she saw me walk back in, she walked over and whispered, "Are you all right? How's Annie?"

I laughed, "Well let me put it this way, tonight we were just going to dip our toes in the water and get them wet. Annie has now got a whole lot more than her toes wet."

She smiled. "So, you will be needing a bed tonight I take it?"

I nodded. "If you will have me."

She bared her teeth in a sexy snarl. "Oh, darling, I will do more than have you. Have something to eat, because I promise, you will need the sustenance."

She kissed me and walked over to talk to her husband, Laurence, before she gave him a peck on the lips and returned to stand beside me.

The crowd thinned quickly. I guess everybody was feeling it. Annie and, Joe walked in hand and hand, heading for the door. She waved to me, giving me a sexy little teasing smile before she blew me a kiss. "Good night, lover," I whispered to myself, wondering if things would ever be the same again.

Allison led me by the hand up the hallway to the master bedroom. As we closed the door behind us, she slipped back into my arms and our lips reconnected in a sexy kiss. Her passion was instantaneous, her body hot as it crushed against me. Standing tall, she ground her hot snatch against my cock, which strained manfully against the zipper constraining it.

Her bountiful tits squashed against my chest; she moved, slowly writhing, wriggling like an eel. God, any thoughts of Annie evaporated in that steamy kiss.

She leaned back, giggling as she unbuttoned my shirt, freeing me, her hands scrunched through my chest hair and she sighed seductively. "Hmmm god you are so damn sexy, I want to eat you."

"Then don't let me stop you," I rasped.

Her hands found their way quickly to my belt, which she unbuckled and my pants slid down my legs to land in a heap on the floor.

She knelt to remove my boxers, pulling them down with her thumbs; she slipped them over the top and pulled them down with one slow tug. As they slipped past my cock, it sprang out and stood like a flagpole, tall and proud, "Oh, yummy," she whispered before her mouth closed over it and her red succulent velvety lips slid almost to the base in one long slow swoop.

I heard her gag a little as she tried to fit more in, but she closed her lips tightly and slid them all the way back to the shiny knob. "Well, I guess that's not going to fit; you're too big!"

I chortled softly. I'm nothing more than average, but I guess she's experienced enough to know we like to be told our cocks are big.

She sucked and licked as she worked her way up and down the shiny saliva covered shaft.

This was going to be a very short night if she kept that up, so I lifted her up so we could kiss again. As we did she whispered, "Your cock tastes divine, my darling, absolutely divine, I love it."

I reached behind her and unzipped her dress, which slid down her gorgeous body, pooling in a puddle of shiny silk. She stepped out of the pool and I lowered my head to kiss her exposed flesh. Her bra was stretched to the limit. Yes, it was only a half cup, but it was more than full.

I pushed the lacy fabric down over her boobs, exposing all to the cool night air. I worked my hands over those gorgeous orbs, squeezing, kneading, mauling, my fingers quickly found her rubbery nipples and I drew them into my mouth, sucking like a baby.

"Oh god yes, suck them hard, I love my nipples played with."

Taking her advice, I continued to play with them as my left hand slid downwards between her legs to grasp her throbbing pussy. The tiny G-string was doing very little to cover her pouting snatch, the lips stuck out over the tiny strand of fabric which was now wet with her juices. Mauling the string, I pushed it over her lips as they opened to receive my finger, which edged inside.

God, she was hot and wet. I had this stupid notion that because of all the sex she would be sloppy and loose, but god it was the opposite: she was tight, her pussy walls clutching and grasping wantonly at my finger as it moved in and out, up and down and along her slippery slit.

She wasn't shy; her hand stroked my erection, roughly squeezing it, her thumb rubbing my urethra as my fingers found that hot spot inside her squelching pussy. "Oh fuck, you filthy bastard, you dirty fucker, oh god that feels so good, don't stop."

She gyrated wildly, rubbing her clit against my hand as I slipped first one finger and then another inside her. I lifted her up on her toes as I roughly fucked her pussy with my hand. I was rough and forceful as I drove it up until I could get no more inside her and she jerked, writhed, wriggled, her knees trembling, barely holding her up.

Her free hand curled tightly around my neck, her hot breath on my neck as she panted and mewed noisily, "Oh fuck, I'm close darling I'm fucking close, I'm going to come... keep doing that... yes... faster... harder... fuck me, fuck me... oh god, yes."

Her body went soft and floppy in my arms as she came in a violent shuddering orgasm.

I removed my hand from her slippery gash, raising it to my mouth to lick her juices, and she joined me, licking and sucking, kissing, biting. "Damn, I'm ready for bed!" she gushed. "I need that beautiful cock inside me now."

Not one to deny a pretty woman, I knelt and slipped her sodden G-string down her sinuous legs. As I stood, I raised them to my nose and inhaled deeply, smelling her juicy earthy pussy.

She left her stockings on as we climbed onto the bed, and as I ran my hands over her body, she stroked my cock. I went to kiss my way down to her pussy but she gripped me tightly. "No... I need you inside me now, you can do that later, right now I want to be fucked."

She reached over to her night stand and pulled out a condom. I smiled; this would be the first time I had worn one of those since Annie and I started dating....

At that moment, the thought of Annie burst into my mind and I realised she was probably doing something similar right at that moment. She was probably cooing in Joe's ear as he fucked her.

Strangely, my cock softened. I could feel it, and I think Allison realised as well, because she quickly slipped her lips over my cock and sucked it hard before slipping the latex sheath over it.

Inside her hot steamy pussy, I began to fuck her. She raised her legs up over my waist, her ankles tangling together as she held on tightly.

In and out I thrust, building pressure and pace. Deeper and deeper I thrust, pushing her down into the spongy mattress.

It got hot quickly, her fingernails gripping my shoulders, her hips thrusting back against me as hard, and as I banged her, she fucked me back and we were on the midnight express to cum city.

I think the condom helped me; the slight loss of sensation kept me on the job until her orgasm charged through her body; she shuddered and jerked violently as her whole body exploded.

Her crushing pussy, sucked the cum from my balls, filling the rubber in an enormous eruption.

Afterwards, we lay together in that post coital bliss, our bodies slowly recovering from the energy-sapping fuck.

She whispered softly, "I'm glad you decided to stay; what changed your mind?"

"You did. God, you are a very beautiful woman, and once you kissed me, that was it. I was trapped."

She kissed me again. "Well, I'm glad you stayed, that was wonderful. I hope you have a little energy left, though!"

I smiled. "God, I hope so as well."

Her fingers toyed with my sticky cock as it swelled a little under her touch, "Why did you get that sad look on your face when I went to put the condom on?"

Deciding honesty was the best policy, I explained, "Allison, this is the first time since Annie and I married twenty two years ago that I have so much as kissed another woman; we have been totally monogamous. When you went to put it on I got a mental flash that she was probably doing the same thing, and it scared me."

She kissed me sweetly, her lips gliding across mine in a seductive smooth swish. "Honey, we all go through that the first time. I remember the first time Laurence and I did this. I was so scared; every woman there was so much prettier than me."

I interrupted, "OH bullshit, you are gorgeous; I bet it was the other way around."

She smiled. "Thank you, darling, but we women have the same fears you do. I have never considered myself pretty. Over the years I have come to understand that men find me sexually attractive, but when I look in the mirror I don't see why."

I hugged her tightly, realising she wasn't fishing for compliments, she honestly felt that. "Allison, you need never fear that; you are a truly remarkable woman. You are everything most women crave to be: sexy and alluring, seductive and sensuous. You, my dear, are nothing but a delight."

She smiled, kissed me and whispered, "Thank you."

I took the opportunity to roll her on her back and dive head first between her legs to lap greedily at her pouty swollen pussy. Normally, I am reluctant to do it after fucking, but because of the rubber there was no mess to clean up, just her sticky juicy cum, and she tasted good.

The night was full of sex. I decided I wouldn't stay the night, but leave so I would be home when Annie got there. God only knew how long she would be.

I was at home and showered, checking my watch; it was already three AM and she wasn't home yet. I considered calling her, but thought better of it. She might think I was interfering with her night.

I climbed into bed, my mind swirling crazily. I don't care who you are, in a situation like this you wonder; is the other guy bigger? Better? Have I lost her, and as the thoughts raced around my head, I got more and more anxious. It took ages before I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was with a start. It took me a while to figure out why I was alone in bed. The sun shone through the bedroom window and I quickly grabbed my phone to check for messages and the time. It was already nine AM. I climbed out of bed and headed for the kitchen for coffee and toast.

I wandered out to the deck to try and get my head together. I had finished when I heard a car in the driveway. I jumped up and rushed to the front of the house to see Joe pulling out and Annie walking in looking a little sheepish.

I hurried back out to the deck, reclined back in my seat, pretending disinterest.

She snuck up behind me. "Good morning, lover, how was your night? Have you just got home?"

I looked up slowly. "No I came home last night. We never talked about it, and I didn't want you to be home alone."

She leaned down and kissed me. I instantly smelt the cigarette smoke; funny, with neither of us being smokers, it taints everything. Her lips opened and we shared a warm sumptuous kiss. "I'm sorry, Tobes, I should have called, I just assumed you would be spending the night with Allison."

I smiled. "It's okay hon, so I guess there's no point me asking if you had fun?"

She giggled as she whispered, "I need coffee."

"What, didn't he even feed you?"

She gave me an evil grin. "Oh he fed me all right, baby, just not with actual food."

"So he was good then?" I asked, not really wanting the answer... I was sure I already knew.

She smiled. "Make me coffee and I will tell you all about it."

I made some more toast, spread the marmalade and brewed her coffee. As I did, she scooted off to get changed out of her gown. She looked out of place in her LBD at ten in the morning.

We sat together relaxing, although my heart was pounding; I wanted to know, but didn't want to ask. She sensed it and sighed. "Do you really want to know?"

I nodded, and she reached for my hand as she munched the last bit of toast, "It was fun, he was a good kisser, a wonderful lover. He made me come many times, and he was considerate, charming. All in all, a very god fuck!" It was said with an air of boldness, challenging defiance. She was challenging me to see if I was upset.

I chewed painfully on my toast as she asked, "And you... what about you? How was Allison? I imagine she was as good as Pete said?"

I chuckled nervously. "Yes, she was a lovely lady and yes very sexy."

She sneered playfully. "She can't have been that good, you left early!"