It All Started Innocently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did that for you; she didn't want me to leave."

She winced. "Yes, I'm sorry, we should have talked about that. I just assumed, it was selfish of me. I should have called you.

Hesitantly, I mumbled, "Do you want to make love?"

She giggled devilishly. "I will need a shower first, because what Joe fed me this morning... you probably don't want to eat that."

Shocked, I snapped, "What about the condoms? Shit, Annie, we agreed to use condoms!"

She recoiled. "We used condoms, silly, I just thought you might not want to do it until I had showered."

I flopped back appeased, giving her a chastened glance. "Sorry, just the way you said it."

She laughed. "Honey we agreed on condoms and I think it was the right thing. I will never do it without your consent."

"We could shower together," I suggested.

She nodded. "Sounds like fun to me."

The shower turned into a frantic hot mid-morning fuck and it took ages for me to come. Allison did a good job of draining my balls the previous night.

Annie didn't complain, but I think she was a little sore as well. She went into great detail as we made love about what they got up to.

The next few days were a bit strange. I sensed Annie wanted to talk, but we both seemed a bit reticent to start. For my part, I felt a little guilty for falling so quickly under Allison's spell. She was a very sexy woman, but even so, I expected better of myself. When we walked into the party that night I was overcome with a sense of a young boy in a lolly shop. Every single one of those women were available. All I had to do was show some interest and not be a complete arse, and I was onto a sure thing.

It was a new concept for me, and it took me to a place I would rather not have gone. The next weekend, Pete and Coral came over for one of our social gatherings, and they wanted to talk. Unlike us, they felt no shame and dived in like a pack of feeding hyenas.

Pete enjoyed slinging a bit of shit my way. Making fun of me, he said, "So, my man, it didn't take you long to collar on to Allison, so what did you think, was I right or was I right?"

I watched Annie as she waited for my answer. "She's a nice lady."

"Nice lady, my arse!" he laughed. "She rocked your world, and we both know it."

Annie sighed loudly. "Wow, she must be something."

Coral sniggered. "She's not that much. Pete is just being a prick."

Pete shrugged. "Sorry, but I couldn't resist. C'mon, Toby, relax."

Annie and I took a while to get back to a good space after that.

I got the distinct impression she wasn't being entirely honest, or was at least holding back about her night with Joe. I tried to weasel it out of her, but although she made it sound like she was talking about it, I felt like it wasn't everything. I did the only thing I could think of: I rang Coral. We met for lunch, which was unusual, and she didn't wait before she asked, "Okay, buddy, why are we here having lunch?"

Embarrassed, I grimaced. "Can we talk honestly and keep it a secret?"

She smiled coyly. "Yes, so long as it's nothing horrible."

Shaking my head, I sipped my orange juice. "I wanted to talk about Joseph, the guy Annie was with at the party."

She sniggered. "Why don't you ask her?"

"Because I feel stupid, that's why. I was hoping you might help me out."

She glanced across at me over her glass as she sipped her wine. "All right, what do you want to know?"

"Well, Annie and I have talked about that night a fair bit since it happened, but I get the feeling she isn't being honest. I sense she is holding back."

She flinched, chewing softly on her bottom lip. "This is going to remain between just the two of us, right... no going nuts at Annie, or anything stupid?"

A quick shake of the head as the waiter rocked up with our food, and she smiled, "Okay... look, this is probably going to bruise your ego but we... by that I mean us girls, don't always tell you everything. She's probably scared of hurting you."

"Why? I told her everything about my night with Allison."

She sniggered again. "Oh bullshit. I have known you since kindergarten and I bet you kept some stuff to yourself. Did you tell Annie that Allison deep throats? I bet you didn't."

She picked away at her salad. "Joe is a very strong forceful guy, and he has an asset none of the other guys have... Us ladies like him because he is a wonderful lover. Some guys with big dicks just think that's all it takes, but Joe is the whole package."

"So he's better than Pete?"

She sighed. "Yeah, if you take out the love and emotion and talked strictly technical stuff, then yeah, he's better than Pete."

We ate is silence for a while before she muttered, "This is all difficult at first. Pete and I struggled with it, as well. I got really jealous. Shit, the first time he went off with a woman by himself and left me at home, I freaked out. If he hadn't taken his car, I swear to god I would have taken to it with the axe and destroyed it." She laughed. "You know even today he grumbles about why his thousand dollar putter doesn't feel the same."

Stunned by her admission, I asked, "So why do you do it?"

"Because it's fun. After I got over my fit of jealousy we talked, and I got my chance when he was the one stuck at home minding the kids and I was on my back getting my brains bonked out. Toby, if you can deal with the jealousy, it's fun. Sex is enjoyable, but only if you can separate it from love."

"So you think Joe was so good Annie is scared to tell me because I'll flip out?"

"Yes, my dear, she is just trying not to hurt you. Pete and I have got better at this, but I still keep some stuff to myself. The guy from the gym... Mark... Well, let me tell you, honey, he is one of the best lover's I have ever had; he is young fit athletic and hung like a porn star. He really blew me away with his passion. I never told Pete any of that, and if you do, you better sleep with one eye open because I'll fucking get you."

The last bit was said with a smile, and I added, "Your secret is safe with me... so have you been with him again?"

She shook her head. "No, I would like to, but Pete and I have an agreement about how often we see the same people. We both accept that it is possible to grow attachments, and that's why we like the swingers circle. It's fun, out in the open and we share it together."

We talked a bit more about the swinging thing and she allayed my fears, well, some of them. She did, however, scare me when she said, "I can't wait for the key party. I know what car you drive and I will be looking for your keys."

"But we have an agreement!" I snapped.

She giggled. "That agreement is because Annie doesn't want to sleep with Pete. You and I both know that. Fuck, we all know it. Pete said if you were keen, he would be okay with it."

I sniggered. "Yeah, well I'm not so sure Annie would!"

As we walked out of the restaurant, she leaned in close and kissed me before whispering wetly in my ear, "Actually, Annie is fine with it, so look out."

The next couple of months flew by; the swingers parties were fun once we got the hang of it, I got to sample the delights of a couple of the other ladies, and Annie seemed happy with the guys. It was actually fun.

Annie even grew confident enough in what we were doing to tell me all about her night with Joe. The night she told me, I sighed and whispered, "Thank you for being honest... I figured you were holding back and it hurt."

She grimaced. "I'm sorry, hon, I was more scared that if I told you everything you might get upset."

"I was upset. I even asked Coral to explain and she told me everything. Please don't be mad at her; she only told me because I hounded her."

"So you knew and said nothing."

"I was embarrassed that the feelings of insecurity got to me. I didn't want to be one of those needy little shits."

She laughed. "You're not needy; let's just be honest from now on."

I nodded in agreement. "Yes, please, so with that said, was he the best fuck you've ever had?"

She cringed as she whispered throatily, "Yes, sorry, but physically it was amazing."

"Better than when we make love?"

She slapped me lightly across the cheek. "No, idiot... nothing can compare with what we share. We make love; we have emotion and tenderness, but still mix it with passion and lust. You are the best lover I have ever had. Joe was fun because it was novel, taboo, dirty and of course sexy. You must have felt the same way... All that night I thought things like, shit what would our neighbour's say... what would Mum say. It's part of the fun, isn't it? The outrageous sordid sleazy nature of the beast. It feels so wrong, yet you can't stop it."

I thought it was the right time to talk about Coral. "Honey, have you talked to Coral about swapping?"

She laughed. "Man, I don't get it, but that girl has the hots for you bad... she is going to jump your bones if she gets a chance."

I nodded. "Hey, you can understand that. I mean, why wouldn't she want this?" I ran my hands up and down my body as I wriggled my hips.

She broke out in laughter. "Christ almighty, cut it out. Stop making me laugh, or I'm going to break a rib."

"She told me you were okay with it?"

She shrugged. "I am, actually. I don't want to swap... I couldn't sleep with Pete, I told you that. I love him like my brother, or maybe my dad... either way, that's not happening, but if you want to, I won't be upset."

Sighing deeply, I muttered, "I still don't know. I love her as well; we've been friends longer than forever. I knew her long before I met Pete. I don't want to fuck that up for the sake of sex."

She giggled. "But are you attracted to her? Silly question... I know you are, I've seen you gawking at her from time to time. I remember that trip up to Hamner Springs... in the hot pool you couldn't take your eyes off her."

"Yeah, well, she was wearing that bit of string she called a bikini."

"Tobes, admit it, she gets your motor running, I get that. My only fear is you've known her so long if she's as good in bed as some of the girls say, you might fall in love."

That shocked me. "Honey, I love you and only you. I do have a connection with Coral, and maybe that's why it scares me. I don't want to lose her or Pete. I mean, he might get pissed off, as well."

She hugged me. "Let's just let it happen. She's not the only one who is going to be trying to get your keys. You must have been good the night you spent with Allison, because she joked the other night she can't wait for the key party so she can catch you."

I laughed. "Is that why I saw you out in the carpark searching for Joe's car?"

She laughed. "He told me he drives a Lexus, so I'll be on the lookout for his keys, for sure."

When she saw me flinch, she laughed. "C'mon, hon, I was joking. I enjoyed Joe, and I hope I get another bite of the cookie, but the other guys are fun, as well."

After that, Coral took great delight in teasing me. It was a little unsettling, but fun at the same time. She took a lot of joy from yanking my chain.

The key party rolled around, and it was with some trepidation that I fronted. Annie was her casual normal self. There was a good crowd gathered, about eight couples, and the music and drinks flowed. The conversation flowed and I danced with all the ladies, even Coral, who whispered, "I've got your number Tobes; if your keys are in that bowl when my hand goes in, you're going home with me!"

I chuckled. "Won't it be crowded, with Pete there?"

She giggled. "Well, we could do that, I was being clever. We will, of course, be in your bed."

The night passed easily, and Allison made her play a little later. "What car do you drive?"

I laughed. "It's a Nissan." She was going to be my saving grace. I just hoped she got her hand in the bowl before Coral. As much as I wanted that, it scared me. I mean shit, we were like brother and sister.

I laughed when the time to draw the keys out came, because Nathan decided he should blindfold the ladies because they were all familiar with each other. We were all friends and everybody knew whose keys were whose.

Coral pouted sullenly as she gave me a sad expression.

Annie got to go first because we were the newbies, and she fumbled around inside until she fished out a set and I heard Andrew in the corner give a loud cheer, "Oh yeah, oh hell yeah."

As Annie lifted off the blindfold, she gave me a teasing glance and walked over to give Andrew a big juicy kiss.

Coral went a couple of turns later, and I held my breath as she fiddled around, going over each set of keys in turn until a big smile crossed her face and she pulled out my keys. As she lifted them up, Pete, gave me a nudge. "You're in trouble now mate."

She strutted over to me and held the keys out. "Well, well, well, look what we have here."

Pete sniggered quietly as Allison drew his keys out, and she walked over and kissed him passionately before lifting his hand and pulling him out onto the dance area where she slid seductively into his arms.

I glanced over at Annie and she was in her partner's arms. As much as I enjoyed these nights, I still felt uncomfortable watching Annie in the arms of another man. If you love somebody, then there's no escaping those feelings.

Coral gave me a quick glare. "Well?" She held her arms out, questioning. I took her hint and we slipped into a dance, her body pressed against me. She wasted no time in letting her lips do the walking all over my exposed flesh. She nibbled naughtily on my ear lobe and whispered, "We don't have to stay, in fact, I would love to go."

"Not feeling well?" I asked.

She giggled. "Horny, actually!" She smirked. "I was hoping you would like to take me to bed."

"Coral... I, don't know about this... I mean really, come on."

She nestled in closer, her pussy nudging and cuddling my growing erection. I'm sure she felt it swelling against her because she squirmed and writhed a little. "Tobes, it's going to be all right; you're over thinking this, babe."

"Fuck off, Coral. We went to the potty together, we went to kindergarten together. Jesus, you can't be serious?"

She kissed my cheek. "Oh my dear, I am very serious. Tobes, I have thought about this since we got back; surely you knew that I had a thing for you when we were teenagers."

"What?" I spluttered..."I never knew."

"Bloody typical," she said mockingly. "I was so disappointed when you ignored me, chasing all those other girls. Broke my heart, you did."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, hon, I never knew."

"Oh well, things worked out well. You and Annie, are made for each other, and Pete and me, well, we are in a really good space. We are a perfect match, really."

"Then surely we don't have to do this; we could just go home, have a drink and have an early night."

She shook her head. "Oh no you don't, you naughty man; you are not taking this away from me. I want this."

I glanced across at Annie, and she saw me staring at her pleadingly. She excused herself from her partner and sauntered over to us. She sidled up to us, her arm sliding around Coral's waist. She leaned in close and breathed wetly. "Honey, don't overanalyse this. Just have some fun; you know you want to."

Grimacing, I muttered, "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Go and have a good night."

Coral rubbed up against me. "Come on, hurry up before I change my mind. You're pissing me off."

Annie gave me a push. "Go on, bugger off."

In the car on the way home, Coral kept reaching over and playing with my erection, running her fingers through my hair. It was all teasing and flirty as she tried to lighten the mood.

At home as I parked the car, she waited and slipped into my arms in the garage. Her mouth closed over mine and the kiss went from a friendly little kiss to full on passion in zero seconds. Her tongue slithered and darted around like an angry worm. Her tits crushed against me as she writhed wantonly, her whimpers and soft cooing mews made it impossible to think about anything other than the growing erection that was currently stealing any blood that my brain needed to function.

I just reacted to her clamouring body as she worked hard at cleaning the inside of my mouth.

"Take me to bed, Toby, don't make me wait."

In the bedroom, there was no waiting; she ripped first my clothes off and then her own. We were naked in no time. In bed, we kissed and her naked body was all over me like she was giving me a sleazy sponge bath. Her beautiful luscious boobs caressed my skin.

Her hand clasped my cock firmly as she stroked me. "God, Toby, you randy bugger, damn I have waited a long time for this."

My fingers delved into her slit and she was moist and sticky, her juices tacky on her thighs. My finger dipped in, causing her to wriggle sensuously. Damn, her pussy sucked at my finger as I slipped it in and out, and it didn't take long before my fingers were covered with her foamy goo, her hips thrusting jerkily against my hand as I drove my fingers into her.

"Fuck, Toby, Jesus babe, that feels so good." Her teeth bit deeply into my shoulder as she mewed, her squeaky little voice whining.

Her body was hot and sweaty, writhing, squirming, my hands covered, it became a mad frantic jerky spasm as she came, her pussy clamping tightly, holding my fingers in her.

By the time her breathing returned to normal, she was ready and dragged me between her legs, holding my cock tightly she guided it into her suctioning hole.

Her mouth attacked mine, her tongue an angry snake, her body jerking, thrusting her hips, encouraging and urging, "Fuck me, babe, fuck me, I want it hard."

Taking instruction, and with my cock swollen as big as I could ever remember, I hammered into her, plunging deep into her, fucking her, pounding and battering her sodden gooey hole. Her legs curled up over us as she thrashed around crazily. "Oh god, fuck me you dirty bastard, fuck me... do it harder fuck me."

It got crazy. I grabbed her legs and pinned them by her head as I went into overdrive, my arse rising and falling as the wet sloppy sounds of our colliding flesh slapped noisily.

Our orgasms were uniform and frantic. It wasn't until we were laying in each others arms that I realised we hadn't used a condom, "Oh my god!' I groaned noisily. "Oh Christ, Coral, I'm so sorry...I forgot the condom."

She sighed. "It doesn't matter, Tobes, I don't care."

She pulled me into her embrace. "Oh god, I see why Annie loves you so; bloody hell, that was exquisite."

We basked in the afterglow before her hand curled around my flagging dick. "Are you up for round two?" She sniggered.

Before I could answer, her mouth sucked my member into her heat and her sexy velvety lips massaged my cock as her head bobbed up and down, sucking and nuzzling, her hand cradled under my ball sack, caressing and kneading them back to life.

If there was any doubt about whether I was ready, it was quickly dispelled. I was ready, but decided to taste her pussy. I manoeuvred her into a sixty nine and her pussy smothered my lapping mouth. She pressed down on me, crushing her pouting open lips over me. Her thighs crushed me as I lapped contentedly, licking and sucking for all I was worth.

I jammed my fingers up into her sloppy hole and it turned into a frantic slushy wet oral assault. Her pussy sucked and gasped around my juice covered face. I was covered in not only her crème, but my own, as well.

My mouth flooded as she neared another orgasm. This time, she jerked, squirmed, writhed, grinding down hard, my nose rubbing her clit and she loved it. She used it as a nub to rub against to get herself off as I slurped away like a drowning otter.

Her orgasm arrived with a wild shuddering cataclysmic explosion. I had never experienced anything like it, my face was drenched, the bed was saturated and sticky.