All Comments on 'It All Started On Christmas Morning'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Chiara23Chiara23over 1 year ago

So sweet and full of love! Erotic, sexy, just too damned good to find all of the words. Gobsmacked is all I can say. You my dear have a wonderful gift.

Ten stars if I could offer them!

<3

Chi

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

For me the story was saccharine and too predictable right from the start. The descriptive writing was good and the love scenes were well done, but the plot needed some bumps and detours on the road to what was all to clearly visible from the outset.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Very nice! Very nice, indeed!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

A wonderful, charming story. But it felt just a tad rushed at the end. But still worthy of 5 stars.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

A wonderful, charming story. But it felt just a tad rushed at the end. Still worthy of 5 stars.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

good thing I bought more Kleenex yesterday! 'nuff said 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story, beautifully written! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, sentimental but with some sexual chemistry. That's rare here.

It would make a great Hallmark film except in their universe, there is no sex...

They only constructive criticism I'd offer is the MC's dialog is sometimes a bit sappy for a guy...especially for a guy like him.

Perhaps a short paragraph saying while he was never short of money and women, he was aware how lacking in love his life was, and that made him a bit more emotionally fragile than most men. At least that would explain his flowery language.

des911des911over 1 year ago

Aaaaaah! What a lovely tear jerker that would make a great Christmas film. Very nicely done. Thank you

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Somebody will no doubt claim it was a "Hallmark" story. Who cares? Well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story, but entirely predictable, with no tension. It was a straight road to the destination with very little in the way of twists and turns, and there were no surprises to keep us guessing, no former girlfriends on the scene with their claws in him, the ex-husband not interested, no skeletons in Blane’s cupboard, no animosity towards him from her parents... The dialogue was a little stiff at times, too, but overall I enjoyed the read.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very romantic and well written. Thank you! 5/5

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. 5 stars!

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Very unlikely but enjoyable romance fantasy. Bit too light and “mills and Boon” for my taste really. (Look it up!).

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

I stuck with it but found it rather predictable. I was hoping for a twist but it never came. Nicely written though.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, it cheered me up on a cold windy rain filled night!

Thank you.

Oh, and ignore the moaners, especially those without names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe make him the 3rd richest billionaire in the world, with a 14" supercock that never goes soft and shoots unlimited gallons of cum. Meanwhile, she's got a perfect body, with 34F's that don't sag even when on her knees taking the world's largest cock up her perfect ass, and the tightest pussy ever measured, just to make this a tiny bit more believable than it is already?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel sorry for Charlie who ends up like Fredo Corleone working for Tony who takes over Jackson Corp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first thing I noticed: "She just couldn't reconcile her situation with a belief in a loving benefactor in the sky. Her mom always scolded her about it."

The author perfectly pictures the usual response of people to God. They reject God because things happen with which they disagree. Whatever happened to people listening when Moses asked God His Name? "I am Who I am! not what you want me to be.

MainboyMainboyover 1 year ago

Ok, so I gave it a 5*. Why? Because I enjoyed it. So, it is not a story that will make a movie. It will not win any global prizes either. I enjoyed it. A lot of critisizm can be thrown at it. Why? Does it touch Dreamcloud? Never. It was an enjoyable read, much like snow white and the seven dwarfs. Perfect? No.

Keep them coming. In time it get a lot better.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Just about as syrupy and sweet as a mouth full of pecan pie, lol, but a nice Christmas story. Yes, it was kind of predictable, but sometimes that's not a bad thing. I can just read and enjoy it. I love happy endings and this one had a very happy ending. Started to only give it four stars but than decided that five would be better because the story did make me smile and the sex wasn't too bad either :)

Frisky_FritzkeFrisky_Fritzkeover 1 year ago

I loved this story. It was so well written.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

I liked the story worthy of my 5 stars

Just a few unanswered questions

Why was there a divorce with such young children?

Why did Their courtship before the cabin it was very lacking detail "every two weeks?"

How could She understood why the husband was late with child support?

Did he not visit his children that whole year?

I for one never missed a visit unless the "bridge was out, there was a forest fire, earthquake!"

I was really expecting Blane to offer Bill a job (not necessary for Bill to take it).

I guess Bill had to be out of the picture so Blane could adopt the kids?

Was he a "bad" dad?

Still a good feel good story with good loving sex.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Left me with a smile and lighter heart. Thank you.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a nice normal love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story should have won the contest by a landslide. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh this was such fun and so touching!!!!

Bravo!!!!

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

I think it was a wonderful story. It's a good story full of sex but also love and compassion. Please keep up the good work and thank you for sharing it with us.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

I liked it. The story is uplifting.

The ending wasn’t a surprise, but getting there is the experience. Only one suggestion: the epilogue ended with Anthony elected CEO. Should have left out the ‘elected CEO’ part. His birth was enough. Rather than CEO Anthony, could have made brief comments on Charlie since his role was pivotal.

Thanks for sharing.

barn650barn65012 months ago

I absolutely couldn’t stop reading it. It was the best I’ve read. I am a copy editor by trade and when I’m reading a story certain simple errors drive me crazy. You did so good. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who cares about Anthony growing up to be CEO!! Seems this writer didn't want adopted bastards running his company only blood kids

markellymarkelly7 months ago

Was a good read. I enjoyed it, even reading some of the savage comments about the ending didn’t alter my opinion. Your story, your ending. Us readers are only along for the ride.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Enjoyable read throughout. Only bit I thought a little off was the final comment concerning Cassie and Blake's son which seemed a little blunt and harsh on her first 2 children. It could have been worded slightly better. Still 5 from me.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

Huh...A very unusual Romance....

Did give it a five, and fave, and looking forward to diving into more of your oeuvre-some of the descriptions sound hot

Only reason I had to read this was read a paragraph quite a while back in another story-'Losing Her Virginity- and put in a folder with a title 'Lumiere-a HOT author, M' and the promptly lost it till today

agree with the other comments ending abrupt, and cruel-the comment about 'bastard' sounds apt...

and never heard of the CEO of a privately owned huge company being 'elected'...

hope Charlie, after getting his MBA from Wharton, was made Chairman of the Board, and helped his org hot horny now more mature mom/presumably GILF, make her decisions

Very unusual, at least in the States, to hear a man use the word 'cunt', ESP to his fiancee-very loaded deal breaker here

-took me till was working outside the country with a bunch of Brits to learn it's just another word for pussy, like 'fanny'

Love her libido...watching porn, '...POUND me into the mattress...!', think VERY few women able to make herself cum diddling looking into mirror with guy who hasn't even had his dick in her yet behind her watching...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...

SIMILAR Stories