All Comments on 'It all Started with a Car Crash'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Sweet story, Cagivagurl. I gave it a five. It never could have been anything else. If you would like to read another great story from Cagivagurl and many other fine writers, tune in on December 5 for the "When a Man Loves a Woman" event. Stories in many different categories. Randi.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Wow, what a great ride that was. The will they? won’t they? Should they? Kept me guessing till the end.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

Damn, what a great read. I really wish you had tagged this as Romance as I almost skipped it. Then I would have missed a really fabulous love story between two people who deserved it.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Great story! Kinda wish you’d let us know if time in jail made Arohas dad get sober long enough to see what he’d become and change his ways, if the female cop survived her wounds, if Todd had permanent brain damage or if he ever tried showing up again, and more detailed follow up on our heroines lives together. What can I say? Give me a good tale, I want more!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Cool story. Would have loved more at the end, but that is just greedy. Loved it. Thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, ended too soon but I think that’s about all good stories I read. Did Aroha graduate? Because they made so much money did she quit?did the dad die?

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

This one meandered around to the right place. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another gem. I get so much enjoyment reading your stories. Thank you.

CABONECABONEover 1 year ago

As always, your storytelling draws the reader in. I love how the character of the characters is evident and an integral part of the story. Thank you for sharing your gift.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Liked the story. Could have used a good going over before publishing. Still gave it 4*

jackie_emjackie_emover 1 year ago

Great story. We knew they'd end up together, but didn't know how it would happen.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Helluva story. What a great ride. 10-star work crammed into a 5-star system.

Hooked

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Police procedural and a love story. 5* storytelling.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 1 year ago

Wrong category. This belongs in non erotic.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

Wonderful storytelling as always Cagivagurl. The characters felt so real that I had to keep remining myself that this was a work of fiction. Some loose ends at the finale but all in all a mighty fine read. Five stars from me.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

You have an AMAZING gift for writing. My bucket list for 2023 is to read every single one of your stories. At present, I've only written 38 works but I plan to write a lot more. I have all these ideas in my head that I want to translate into stories for Literotica.com. Please continue to write more and I will continue to read all that you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. Like your writing.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

That was an amazing story!! I was hooked from the beginning.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 1 year ago

Nice story, well told, engrossing characters.

Congrats on another success.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story although you might upset a few readers because there is no explicit sex. Well, this story is a very good example of a good story-line not needing an excess of sex, it stands very well by itself. You did miss a couple of chances to enhance the drama: firstly, what happened with Aroha's father? We know that he got three months inside---you could have made a good sub-plot about when he was released; similarly with the loathsome Todd. Still, they are just paths you could have taken. Whatever, I liked it as a whole.

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

I am very pleased at how the story developed. Slow, long, well paced. As one comment said, we knew from the start. But oh the journey, such a wonderful journey.

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it but it is a non sex story, you are such a good story teller please don't stop and if it hadn't been in this category I wouldn't have read it. So confused but would urge anyone who likes a good story to read you, thanks

PraetusPraetusover 1 year ago

But what happened to honey?!

Really good - would have loved the ending to go along a bit more. Once you got them together it was like the story ran out of steam. We didnt really get to enjoy them as a couple.

4* - good story, good development! Just a bit rushed at the end.

Brynne71Brynne71over 1 year ago

Fabulous story, could not put down🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and I seldom read this category, but I like Cagivagurl stories. The urchin, Aroha, was a brat and got away with way too much. Everyone around her continually supported and fixed her bad decisions. There are consequences to everything, especially having a kid. Too bad she got bored. If someone went behind my back to my mom, to watch her kid for a month, she would have been gone. What happened to Dad?

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 1 year ago

Another great story from a great author. Loved the buildup to the two finally getting together. Five stars of course!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Very, very well told story!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Another great story from you. I really romantic story.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

authenticity is all about research. In New Zealand the Police "Armed Offenders Squad" is used in firearms related incidents. They are not a standing unit but are drawn from the qualified rank & file cops on the whole. And only a few patrol cars have firearms in gun safes onboard. Otherwise an interesting read.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, not easy writing about a foreign country, but, it worked for me, nice ending.

the_darkknightthe_darkknightover 1 year ago

Really great romantic story. If your looking for sex however look elsewhere.

pseud277pseud277over 1 year ago

Painstaking detail and slow build up. I honestly didnt think the two of them were going to be together. So full marks

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65over 1 year ago

This was an excellent story. I am really glad they ended up happily together. It’s your story and I didn’t think that was where you were taking us. But it was so intriguing, I just kept reading to see what you had in mind. It was already an amazing story. I just enjoyed the ending more that you finished it as you did. Thanks for taking all that time for our entertainment and enjoyment.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

You are just an expert in building a story, it captivates from the first page to the end

A very good story. 5 stars

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cracking story with richly developed characters and terrific dialogue. You just seem to get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always a winner. Love the characters you introduce to us and how fully you let us into their lives. 5 stars because i cant give 6

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story that I loved.

If you do another cop story one thing to bear in mind is that the police squad that deals with armed criminals are called the Armed Offenders Squad not the Armed Defenders ( I'm an old police firearms instructor)

I loved the characters and the dialogue was absolutely superb. I could hear the a cent as used by the Tanga Te Whenua.

Much Aroha to you for telling our stories

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

When I realized where you were, I had to use Google to see as many pictures of the caldera as I could find. An amazing part of the world. And a great setting for a great story.

I find it interesting (and sad) that humans in general know so little about their own world, that every first world country has third world regions that are so disconnected from the outside world they are not even part of the same century. Everyone knows about the American Ozarks, or the Australian Outback, or the Welsh Moors but this (and many other parts of NZ) are like little worlds all to themselves, not really knowing, or caring, about the rest of the world.

Stories like yours (and not just this one) shine a light on some rarely seen parts of one of the most unique countries on the planet, with such different human living conditions. Amazing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Charli, what a brave girl, and the red cross signed across her head ….. if the lucky stars are up and some souls are meeting, even in real life, events like the car crash and the angel coming to your aid are happen ….. this open heart and trust is so special …… all the worst case scenario implemented here in this storie found one big wonderful happy ending, the big jump ….. just lovely this tale

And again ten hearts 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Well written, excellent storyline, great continuity, loved it! Thank you!!

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

This is one fine story. Thank you

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

Really, really enjoyed this. Great portrayal and realisation of the setting and society. I also admire how you left out sex pretty much entirely, yet it didn't matter in the slightest, nor did it spoil the story at all. Quite the opposite in fact. I wish I'd had the bravery to do that with a couple of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...