It All Started with a Tablet

Story Info
I tell my wife my hotwife fantasy and it gets fulfilled.
4.5k words
4.61
24.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsmelissa
tsmelissa
15 Followers

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to anyone living or dead, but me or my imagination, is purely coincidental.

This is my first story for Literotica. I've enjoyed the stories for years now so I thought I would contribute one. I hope you like. Normally I write novels as Traci M Knight and this is my first attempt at a short story.

As I sit at my dressing table looking in the mirror, studying my reflection, red painted lips, eye shadow, and mascara, awaiting my wife to return home from a "date," I think back to how this crazy story began. It all started with a tablet, a door prize from an employee Christmas party. Once I learned how to search in privacy, I came upon porn sites and started visiting them regularly. Why? Because, like many marriages our sex life had become stale. I'm Larry, or at least I used to be. Now I go by Melissa. I'm 57 and my wife Lois is 55. I was your average middle-aged man, until about a year ago, a few extra pounds and a belly. My wife Lois, however, always insisted on keeping herself in shape and still looked fabulous, 38D-28-38, short brunette bobbed hair, green eyes, plump well shaped ass, perfectly curved, smooth creamy legs, the kind you want to lick and kiss your way up. And many men have.

After almost 30 years of marriage, our sex life had dwindled down to once or twice a season, and boring. However, I found a way to increase my pleasure, visiting various porn sites, and found myself ever more frequently drawn to hotwives stories and videos. After watching and reading for a while, I started picturing my wife in those scenarios. Sure, most of the hotwives were younger and absolutely gorgeous, at age 55 my wife was still as hot as any of these youngsters. Slowly I was developing the fantasy of seeing my sweet wife as a hotwife, craving to suck and fuck like a slut. I brought myself to many orgasms picturing my wife being ravaged by many men, which is why I became less interested in vanilla sex with my wife.

It had to happen, I guess my wife was dissatisfied with our lack of intimacy, so one night as we're in bed and I'm trying to get some sleep, my wife decides she wants to talk. She tells me she's unhappy with our sex life and our lack thereof. Surprise, surprise. So, she starts pestering me if I have any fantasies. All I wanted was to get some sleep because tomorrow was only Tuesday and I had 4 more days to wait until the weekend. She wouldn't relent. She threw out a few scenarios like would I like to see her with another woman? I told her no to everything she suggested. Finally, she starts shaking me gently saying tell me your deepest, darkest fantasy. Wanting to shut her up and get some sleep, I sat up in bed and told her to her face, I want to watch you with another man?

Her previously, playful demeanor was replaced by one of shock, horror and crying. "How could you think I'd do that, I always been a faithful wife, never cheating on you, how could you possibly think I would ever do that? Tomorrow after work, I'm going to mother's and decide if I even want to stay with you any longer."

"Shit, I'm fucked," I thought to myself.

Lois gave a harrumph and rolled over away from me and I quietly rolled away from her, not wanting to piss her off any more than she was already.

True to her word, when I got home from work there was a note on the table telling me I'd have to fend for myself a few days until she figured out what she was going to do. With nothing to do for a few days, awaiting my doom, I ran out for a case of beer and a burger and fries. The rest of the week was pretty much sit around swigging beer, sports playing on the tube and surfing hotwife videos and stories. Saturday rolled around and I made another beer run and settled in for a few college football games. During the week I had tried to call my wife but, she wouldn't answer so I texted her and no response there either. All I could think about was how much those few words were going to cost me in a divorce as I popped the tab on my third beer, and it wasn't even 1 in the afternoon.

Around then, the doorbell rang and to my horror, it was her sister Penelope. I say horror because Penny and I didn't get along because I was a plain, boring, conservative accountant and she was a slut, at least ever since she dumped her boring, unimaginative husband. We traveled in different circles and rarely saw each other which was fine with me. She asked to come in and said she had heard that Lois and I had a falling out so she came to check on me if I was doing alright. I told her I was and was just watching a football game. I asked her if she wanted a beer and she accepted. Guess she was going to be there a while. Not long after she opened her beer, she reached in her purse, pulling out pre-rolled joint, asked if I wanted to and I told her sure. All I wanted was to get fucked up in peace and drown my sorrows. I figured after this long with no word from my wife, my life as I knew it, was over.

How right I was, but so, so, wrong. She told me to join her on the sofa as it would be easier to pass the joint. Sitting face to face I had to pay attention to what she was wearing, a button up halter unbuttoned down to where I could see she had no bra on her 40D's. I had to admit she had a great set of tits, the kind you would love to bury your face in. Under her Daisy Dukes she had to be wearing pantyhose because her legs looked so silky and inviting to touch. As she leaned over to pass me the joint, her tits and full cleavage jiggled in front of my eyes. If I didn't know better, I would think she was trying to seduce me.

When the joint was finished, I was getting up to go back to my chair but Penny insisted I stay on the sofa because she wanted to talk. She wanted to talk about how much fun she was having being single after her marriage broke up because she discovered the joys of fucking around.

I wondered if she knew anything I didn't know. But she started regaling me with stories of some of her sexier exploits. I was nicely stoned so I just sat and listened. It wasn't long before I began getting aroused and had to shift position to hide my growing hard on. She was telling me about many of the guys she had sex with, and I realized she was talking about the same sort of scenarios in which I envisioned my wife. I couldn't hide my tenting pants any longer as I only had sweatpants on. Sure enough, Penny noticed.

"Do my stories turn you on? Hearing about me sucking and fucking lots of men? I think they do," Penny remarked as she put her hand on my engorged dick. "My sister wouldn't do any of that for you, would she? I like to suck dick. I love getting my pussy filled with creampies. I would love to have a man watching me be a slut."

As she's talking, I feel Penny's hand massaging my cock. "I'll bet that you would love watching me be naughty wouldn't you?" she purred. Her hand was now reaching under my sweatpants and I wanted to stop her, but I didn't.

"You would like seeing me be naughty, wouldn't you?" she repeated. "I'll bet you would love watching me give a blow job?"

She had now freed my dick from my pants and before I knew it, she leaned over and kissed the head of my dick. With a wicked smile on her face she asked, "would you like to see me give a blow job?" and before I could answer, she had my cock in her warm, wet mouth.

The combination of the beer and weed had my inhibitions numbed so I put up no protest as my sister-in-law went to town licking and sucking my hard cock and I gently ran my fingers through her hair enjoying her ministrations. I guess Penny knew she had me. After a few minutes she sat up, deftly removed her top and planted a major lip lock on me. Her tongue immediately snaked it's way between my lips and one of her hands guided me to her voluptuous breasts as she put her other arm around my neck to draw me close. By now I was thinking with my dick and not my brain. I figured, as long as my marriage was probably over, I thought wtf, and gave myself over to lust with my wife's sister.

When she broke our kiss, Penny pulled my shirt off over my head and removed my sweats and underwear. She slid out of her shorts revealing a pair of sexy, black lace panties. For the next half-hour we made out like hormone fueled teenagers, kissing, fondling and kissing her beautiful breasts, Penny sucking my dick, our hands, tongues and lips all over each other's bodies. My sister-in-law seemed to be feeding our lust, occasionally telling me how she loved being naughty like this and how glad she was no longer married and how much fun we could have if I was no longer married. That last one caught my attention. I sat up and asked her what she knew that I didn't know.

She just leaned into me, whispering in my ear, that all she knew was she wanted to be naughty and fuck her sister's husband in her sister's marital bed. Holding my hand, she arose from the sofa and said let's go.

I should have suspected something at that point, but I was now gone, numbed from alcohol, weed, and this hot woman. Holding her hand, I followed her lead upstairs and into our bedroom.

Once in the room, she flung herself onto our bed, lying on her back and knees raised. "Come eat me," she ordered.

I willingly dove in, parted her wet lips with my fingers and my tongue. Her cunt was sopping and so tasty, I licked, sucked and nibbled on her clitoris, driving her to moan and writhe, and let loose with a string of epitaphs telling me how much she loved me eating her pussy.

After maybe five minutes, and at least one orgasm, she cried, "Fuck me now with that dick of yours."

What the hell, it's gone this far, I positioned myself and she was so wet, my cock slid easily into her up to my balls, "For now, fuck me deep and slow," she whispered.

As I'm pumping her pussy, less than a minute later, I hear, "What the fuck is going on here?" I recognized the voice as my wife's.

I turn and see a camera in her hand continuing to snap pictures. The first thing that goes through your head at this point is, Oh Fuck!

My wife said, "So you think you want to be single? I have enough evidence here that I can make you single and take you for everything too." Now the words, oh shit, I'm fucked, flashed through my brain. "Orrrrr," wife dragged out, still with a stern look on her face, "Or, I can grant your fantasy, we remain married, but on MY terms." Lois barely had time to take a breath, "Well, what's it going to be, divorce and losing everything, or remain married and get your fantasy? I don't have all day."

The thought of starting over at my age wasn't a pleasant prospect, on the other hand, I get my fantasy, but what about this "on her" terms? "What's it going to be, stay married or divorce?" she asked. I started raising my hand to try and get some control. "Now, no questions. Divorce or stay married?"

I scrunched up my face and said sheepishly, "stay married?"

A smile came over my wife's face, "I love you baby and want to stay together. Your fantasy threw me for a bit. I mean, I thought, how could you? I was seriously thinking divorce but Penny and I had a long talk and she showed me some websites and stories about men who liked to watch their wives fuck, then stories about cuckolding, and I found myself getting aroused. Penny said she would encourage me and help me any way she could. So I thought, why not give it a try, and so we drew up our plans."

"Lydia, come here please," my wife called out and this gorgeous blond headed woman wearing only a black lace bra, black lace panties, stockings and heels walks into our bedroom and hands my wife a paper.

"Just to be sure we understand each other, I need your signature." She went on to tell me the gist was, we remain married, I get to watch and I have to do what she says, 'her terms,' and she could fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere she pleased, she was going to be the hotwife I wanted.

I had no choice but to sign. Once my signature was on the dotted line, she went over to her dresser and put it in a drawer. She then came back to the foot of the bed. This was when I first took notice that she was wearing a top coat down to her knees. As she threw off her coat, I saw she too was in black, lacey lingerie, stockings and heels and her makeup heavier than she usually wore. She called out, "Michael and Jake", and two buff guys, one older, one younger, wearing only bikini briefs, entered our bedroom. One of the men was carrying a gift bag which he presented to her.

My wife told me she had some presents for me. She told me she wanted me to have as much fun as she was going to have. Lois said that while she was studying the hotwife stories and videos, she came across stories about sissy cuckolds and women feminizing their husbands. She gave me the bag and it contained a black bra and panty set like hers and a pair of thigh-hi, stay up stockings. I was told that seeing the cuckolds dressed as women made her really, really, hot, so she was going to dress me as a sissy. I tried to protest but she reminded me that I had to do what she says or its divorce court, and she told Lydia to help me get dressed.

Lois stood there as I put on the panties and there was something about wearing them made my dick stand at attention. Lydia then helped me put on the bra and she clasped it in the back. As Lydia opened the package of stockings my wife told me I was going to love them, to get ready to experience sensations the likes of which I had never felt before. Lydia handed me one stocking, showing me how to roll it up between my thumb and index finger and how to roll them up my legs. At first, I wanted to rebel but wearing the women's lingerie was strangely arousing. My wife told me I looked hot but there was one more thing. She nodded to Lydia who produced a tube of bright red lipstick. She told me to put it on my lips and from now on, I was to always wear lipstick around the house unless she said otherwise. I felt humiliated, as if she was stripping me of my masculinity, especially in front of these two studs.

Lois told me that at first, she wasn't sure she could fuck another man, so Penny arranged for her to give it a try last night. She told me, "Babe, you're already a cuckold. Last night Mike and Jake fucked me for hours, and know what? I loved it. I'm joining up with Penny to be a slut. Get the chair," and one of the guys brought in a folding chair from out in the hall, and Lois told me to go sit. She told me I was going to get my fantasy, Michael and Jake were going to fuck her and I was going to watch.

As my wife knelt on the bed, she was joined by her two studs, one on either side. I sat in my chair, Penny and Lydia positioning themselves on the floor on either side of me, resting their heads on my stocking encased thighs. My wife alternately kissed one man deeply, then the other and back to the first. One took off her bra and then had her move so he could remove her panties.

Lois had me sitting right next to the side of the bed. It was if I had a front row seat at a porno film, I was going to see and hear everything. With her panties gone I saw her pussy was cleanly shaven. My now naughty wife knelt between the two men on either side of her, kissing them and fondling their rising cocks. At the same time Lydia and Penny gently massaged and would occasionally lean over and kiss my penis.

As their tongues met and hands caressed my wife's breasts and body, I heard soft moans emanating from her. Even though it was my idea, seeing her kissing and being fondled by strange men, I couldn't help but feel some pangs of jealousy, yet I was utterly aroused. Lois looked over to me, puckered her lips as if to blow me a kiss and winked her eye. Then with a lascivious smile on her face, gently pushed the two men down on their backs, their heads on the pillows of our marital bed. She gave me a quick glance sideways and knelt down on all fours, her beautiful ass in the air. My wife lowered her head and hovered over the older man's penis, now standing erect like a flagpole at least nine inches tall. I had maybe seven inches and this cock was clearly much larger than mine. My wife looked over at me and said that this was a real cock looked like. Ouch, that hurt. She smiled wickedly and turned her attention to her two lovers.

What followed next were at least ten minutes of my formerly prudish wife licking, swallowing, kissing their cocks and gently warming their balls in her moist mouth. Performing fellatio was something my wife rarely did for me and now she was attacking their cocks with abandon, moaning softly with obvious pleasure. While I sat there mesmerized, I didn't notice that Lydia had lowered her head and was gently sucking on my cock.

When my wife took a break, she sat back on her heels and asked me if I was ready for some real fun? I was so hot from watching Lois act so slutty and Lydia sucking gently on my cock I told her I was. She told me that one of the things that got her excited were the photos of feminized husbands with cocks in their mouths. She told me to switch places with Lydia. As Lydia sat down, she dropped her panties and revealed a very nice penis, long but not too thick.

I gulped. This wasn't something I was sure I was ready for. Yes, I had come across many stories of cuckolded husbands being forced to warm up their wives' lovers or to clean up after, but it was something I hadn't considered. Lois saw my hesitation and reminded me that I agreed to do whatever she said. Lydia then instructed me to feel it and kiss it. It was strange. I had never touched another man's penis before, much less had any desire to take a dick in my mouth.

As I nestled in, kneeling between Lydia's sensuous, hose encased legs, I prepared myself for I don't know what. I took her erect penis in my hand and admired the sensation of hardness contrasted with the soft, velvety, flesh. My wife was now sitting by my side on the bed and called her companions to come watch her tranny, sissy, hubby get her first taste of cock.

OMG I felt flushed with humiliation, my wife telling her two studs to come watch her husband getting her(?) first taste of dick. I felt Lydia's hand on my head, guiding me to her engorged cock.

"Here it comes," I heard my wife say as I lowered my lips to the bulbous head and kissed it. Feeling more downward pressure of her hand on my head, I knew what she wanted me to do. I opened my mouth and lowering my lips down, had a man's hard cock, for the first time in my life, in my mouth. I went as far down as I could and then came up and off to answer my wife's question, "What do you think?"

I was so turned on at this point from watching my wife and the beautiful, sexy women in the room, even the bra, panties and stockings I was wearing. I told her I loved it, and I did. Something clicked inside of me and I realized I felt so sexy, I was more aroused than almost anytime in my life. I wanted her cock in my mouth. Immediately, I start going up and down on her shaft, feeling that in this act, I was satisfying a desire I never knew I had, but it was now on me with full force. I sucked and licked, running my tongue up and down the shaft, relishing the eroticism of the moment. I knew then, that this wasn't the last hunk of manhood that would cross my lips.

Satisfied with my preoccupation with Lydia's cock, I could hear my wife repositioning herself on the bed with Jake and Michael. In between sucking on Lydia, I would sneak glances at my wife. She was lying on her back, knees up, her legs spread lewdly, inviting Michael to enter her. Jake positioned himself at her head where she could suck on his hard on, while Michael pumped his cock in and out of her. I could hear my wife's moaning and begging for more, consumed with pleasure and lust. I noticed I was similarly moaning with pleasure, thrilled to have Lydia's cock in my mouth.

I don't know how much time later, my wife was crying out in ecstasy, obviously from an amazing orgasm. Then I heard her say "Melissa, come here sweetie." I realized she was talking to me. "Come up her baby, I have another treat for you. Come clean up Michael now."

tsmelissa
tsmelissa
15 Followers
12