It All Started with a Tablet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had read enough cuckold stories that I knew what that meant, my first taste of cum. Obediently, I moved over the bed, with some minor trepidation, and my wife said, "Michael, meet Melissa. You know what to do girl."

Yesterday, if you told me that today I would be sucking dicks, and loving it, I'd have said you were bat-shit crazy. Now, I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around his cock and taste their combined juices. His shaft, while deflating, still had some cum in it, and the combined juices of cum and pussy were like nectar to my soul. I never foresaw how this fantasy would play out but I never would have imagined how twisted and amazing it would be. I attacked his cock as I had Lydia's, with relish and abandon. I was in erotic heaven.

I was further shaken when my wife said for everybody to get on the bed and started directing us into positions. She laid on her back and set Jake between her legs. She had me up on all fours with my head next to hers. My wife told Michael to let me suck him off while Lydia fucks her sissy hubby.

At that moment, I felt a cool liquid being poured on my bung hole and a finger massaging it in, lubing me up. I didn't know how I'd feel about this later, but right now I wanted to be a whore just like my wife. I cried, "Yes Lydia, fuck me with big, beautiful dick of yours."

Moments later I felt the tip of her penis pressing on my rosebud. Still, I wondered where Penny was going. I didn't have long to wait for my answer. As Jake was now pounding my wife's pussy. Penny lowered her shining cunt folds on my wife's awaiting lips. My mind was reeling from the sight but I now felt my sphincter being spread to accept Lydia's penis as she slowly entered me. There was some pain at first, but I still wanted to have her cock inside of me. I wanted to be a sissy. I wanted to be a whore. Yes, the weed and beer had eliminated all my inhibitions, combined with the raw lust, I was totally given over to what may come.

Getting consumed with my own pleasure, I greedily licked and sucked Michael's newly erected cock, while I relished Lydia slowly entering and pulling out of my ass. I just dwelt in another plane of existence, one sensual and sexual ecstasy. I have no idea how long it took until I felt Michael picking up his pace as he pumped in and out of my mouth. He plunged his dick as far as he could without gagging me and erupted a load of cum in my mouth. I did my best not to lose a drop, but to swallow it all.

My wife moved to kiss me and share the taste of Michael's sperm and told me she was sorry she made me worry about splitting up. I felt Lydia reaching her climax, depositing her cum deep inside of me and I felt myself cumming from my prostate massage. She kissed me passionately and told me we were going to have so much fun as a couple of sluts fucking lots and lots of men, and some women too.

Well, we spent the next couple hours in various combinations of partners and that, was just the beginning.

Throughout the year my wife continued feminizing me, making me into more of a woman. We would go out cruising with Penny, bringing men home or to hotels for sex. Sometimes, Lois going out alone, like tonight, would bring me creampies to eat from her hotwife cunt. She is now completely in charge of our lives, and that is how I find myself sitting at my makeup table waiting for her to bring me a treat of cum from her lovers. I'm such a lucky girl, and so is my wife.

This is my first story for Literotica, Any comments would be appreciated.. Thanks

12