It All Started with Coffee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!!" Maggie cried, holding his mouth to her bouncing udders. Julian was absorbed in the fleshy and warm breasts on his face and he sucked them deeper, his mother screaming as he slammed his baseball bat of a cock deep into her.

"Oh sweetie..." she moaned, "these balls are so full. But I guess Mommy's teasing really made you suffer huh?"

Julian looked up at her and nodded, his mouth not leaving her perfect nipples. She smiled, smoothing his hair as he began to rail her harder. He then detached from her breasts and began to fuck her at an even stronger pace, Maggie wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh god! OH GOD!!!!!" Maggie screamed, gripping the sheets.

Julian smiled wildly and slapped his palms onto her boobs, gripping them and fucking her with all his might, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

"AHHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!" Maggie cried out, lifting her hips to fully capture every strong thrust, "FUCK ME!!!!!"

Her hips collided with his, her pussy oozing her juices along with pulsing weapon. Julian kissed her deeply, kissing down her neck before capturing her bouncing right nipple into his mouth and sinking his teeth into her areolas.

"YEEEEEEEES!!!!!!" Maggie cried to the heavens. At this point, she was positively glowing with sex.

And not just regular sex.

Incest...

The word practically sent chills up her spine. The boy she had raised, read to, bathed and helped with homework...

Now was fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Maggie screamed at the top of her lungs, gushing out her juices in great quantity, watching the fluids sparkle in Julian's pubic hairs.

Julian smiled down her, loving the feeling of his mother cumming all over his prick. Maggie leaned up to kiss him, his pace never slowing down as he gave her the best fuck of her life.

"Oh Mommy," he moaned as she separated their lips, "I'm gonna cum."

She smiled and gently rubbed his balls, feeling them clench as he tried to hold back. "Do it baby. Fill your fertile mother up with every drop."

Another smile filled his face and he began pounding her with every ounce of energy he had left. He spread her legs and Maggie fell back, watching his face twist to give it to her harder and harder.

"God yes!" Maggie encouraged him, rubbing her tits for his enjoyment, "Give me your cum Jules. Give it all to Mommy!"

His cock was numb with pleasure, squeezed to the very limits in his mother's warm and nurturing twat. Maggie could see he was about to cum hard.

"Fuck Mommy!" Julian cried, "HERE IT CUMS!!!!"

Maggie nearly shot up as the first thick load seemed to thunk against her womb and many more followed, thick hot bullets of her own son's sperm, all built up for her and her alone.

Their sweaty bodies were locked in passion as he kept firing, round after round. After almost 10 heart-pounding minutes, it was over. Maggie lay breathing heavily, her breasts rapidly rising and falling as she lay with her arms and legs spread.

Her exhausted son remained over her, bracing on his arms as his sensations died down. She looked into his eyes, unable to say anything. The fuck they had just engaged in was far beyond words.

But Julian came up with the perfect four.

"I love you Mom." he whispered.

******

Two Months later

"Mom, I checked the deposits into our accounts. At our current rate, you will earn $350K this year and I'll earn $250K. You were right Mom, women and even some men want to see my webcam shows. You found an under-represented market. Bringing in this kind of money, would you consider giving up teaching? You are only working only 10 hrs per week and making more than double your teacher's salary. What do you think?" Julian inquired.

"Son, that's great news. I'm happy to hear it. If it continues this strongly, I will likely quit. Besides, I couldn't argue with being with that cock every day. Hell you and I might even consider moving somewhere else. How does Tampa sound?" Maggie chirped.

Julian walked up to Maggie and took her into his muscular arms and they began a long passionate kissing session. Maggie contemplated how her life had improved since taking her son as her lover.

He had become the perfect partner and was fully committed to their taboo love. The pornographic scene would normally lead to a long intense sexual session but the couple had a similar session this morning ending about 2 hrs earlier.

"Honey, I would love to have sex with you this afternoon but we need to go the mall. Momma would like to get some new clothes. Maybe you can help me pick out some new negligees." Maggie said huskily.

"OK Mom, I'll change my clothes. What time do you want to leave? Will you be dressing nasty for the mall?" Julian said with a big grin on his face.

"Oh Baby, you are so bad! I plan to dress sexily but not nasty. I will wear a short skirt but may not wear anything underneath it. No go and get dress. The car leaves in 30 minutes." Maggie giggled with a seductive wink.

Julian went into his room and changed his clothes for the upcoming errand but his mother's sexy comment made zipping up his shorts because of his mostly erect cock. He went into the bathroom and soaked a wash cloth with cold water and wrapped it around his cock to shrink it enough to complete dressing.

Julian and Maggie walked into the mall like a young couple. They looked like a couple of college lovers and only drew attention because they were both incredibly hot and sexy. Maggie guided him to one of her favorite store. As they entered, a familiar face walked up to the couple and greeted them.

"Maggie, Julian how are you doing? You look fantastic Maggie!" the sales lady gushed.

"Karen WOW I barely recognized you. You must have followed my advice. Your body is banging and must be getting regular dosage from someone." Maggie responded with a big grin on her face.

"Absolutely, my nephew provides me a regular supply of attention and fresh cum. He and I have become regular lovers. We cannot get enough of each other's bodies. Hey Maggie, are you wearing the blue cami, you purchased here a few months ago?" Karen said giddily.

"Yes it is! I love it because it brings back such erotic memories. You were so hot in the dressing room." Maggie gushed.

Maggie and Karen gave each other a long intense hug. Maggie began to check out Karen's rejuvenated body. She moved her head and began whispering some things into Karen's ear. As they moved apart, they both giggled sexily. Maggie, with Julian in tow, moved to a rack of sexy tops.

After 30 minutes, Maggie had grabbed 3 tops: Cold Shoulder Wrap Top, Open Back Top and feather Cold Shoulder Tee and walked toward the dressing room area. Julian waited patiently outside, while she tried on the different tops. Maggie wore the Open Back Top and asked Julian to come in (so she could get his opinion).

"What do you think of this top, baby?" inquired Maggie.

"Mom, I love it the top is designed to show off your back. You're wearing a bra now. I bet if you wore this top without a bra it would look really sexy." Julian noted with a hungry look in his eyes.

Without a second thought to Julian's presence, Maggie pulled off the top and removed her sexy lacy bra. She put the top back on and pirouetted in front of the mirror, checking her image from multiple views. She liked the look because she had a big smile and lightly hummed a happy tune.

"Baby, you are so right. This top looks so much better without a bra than with one. Don't you just love it honey?" inquired Maggie.

Moving behind her, Julian encircled her waist with his huge hands. "I do love it sexy. This top really shows off your sexy back. I can see the muscles below the skin. It's really turning me on Mom."

Julian groaned. He squeezed Maggie onto his rapidly expanding cock. A sexy groan escaped from Maggie's throat. She began wiggle her hips to increase the skin-to-skin contact.

******

Hours later

The smell of sex in the room was strong. Cum splattered lingerie cluttered the room along with over clothes and sexy heels. Cum and bodily juices soaked the floor and bedsheets.

In the middle of it all lay the happiest mother and son ever, safe and satisfied in each other's arms.

Maggie was literally covered in Julian's cum. Her jaw had took the first hit with she pulled his pants down, a large glob firing out, his cock happy to be free.

More covered her breasts and had pooled his cleavage after a wonderful titjob. Not to be withheld also, were the gallons he had pumped into her pussy and ass.

She looked like a mess, her hair disheveled, makeup in disarray and of course covered in sperm. Yet, Maggie had never felt more beautiful. Her son had made his mark on her. And she was happy to be his slut.

Careful not to wake him, she got up and gently stroked his semi-flaccid dick before taking into her mouth. Julian smiled in his sleep and Maggie felt good inside, awaiting any moment when he would awake and fuck the shit out of her again.

*******

With the extra money from webcamming, Maggie and Julian made their trips to the mall a regular thing. Maggie loved getting sluttier outfits, modelling for her son and watching him get stiff before fucking her for hours and hours.

Even now, he sat against the wall of the dressing room, watching her ass jiggle as she put on a bra way to small for the gigantic breasts inside it. She moaned softly as he came up and grabbed them.

"You'd be Mommy's bra wouldn't you baby?" she asked, watching their reflections in the mirror, his strong hands on her warm milk sacks.

"Every second of every day Mom."

She began wiggle her hips to increase the skin-to-skin contact again. Maggie wiggled her hands behind herself and began to unzip Julian's pants. Sliding her hands inside, she began to stroke his growing cock, relishing the feel.

She turned around and began kissing Julian and never released his cock. As the kiss was getting hotter, Maggie slid down and fully exposed Julian's "column of cock," as several women online had called it.

She lavished kisses and long licks along the veiny surface before engulfing it and driving her face into his crotch. Julian closed his eyes and tilted his head back and released a deep throaty groan.

"Oh fuck..." he whispered, his hand moving through her hand but not doing a thing to change her pace.

The oral activities grew more intense and erotic. The sounds were getting louder inside the dressing room. Karen parted the curtains to peer inside the dressing room and smiled at the scene unfolding. She quietly entered and observed the pornographic scene as it unfolded.

She sashayed up to Julian and began to kiss him and used her hands to take off his shirt to feel his muscular torso and feel his abs. Karen pulled away and looked deeply into Julian's eyes.

"Karen, your body is banging and a definite improvement from the last time we saw you. Mom, Karen has certainly found a good source of cum because her body is nearly as good as yours!" Julian whispered (realizing they are still in a public place).

"My nephew Sam is an insatiable young man and provides me multiple daily loads of cum. As my body has become sexier, his body has become more like yours Julian. He was slim, slightly emaciated teenager at the start but now, his body has matured and become muscular and hunky. His cock has grown from an average 6.5 inches to a porn star quality foot long monster," gushed Karen. Her eyes sparkled with admiration.

"Karen, you are in love!" Maggie said having pulled her moth free and looked up. "Sam must be rocking your world like Julian does for me," she continued.

"Maggie, you know me to well. My being and love life has never been better. Sam surprised me at how he has matured and became a loving, caring partner." Karen commented.

"Are you able to keep your relationship a secret from the general public?" Maggie inquired.

"Not as difficult as you would think. Sam enrolled in a local college and I suggested that he move into my home and save on housing. He now shares my bed but has a room in case someone gets curious. His father is happy because they save on his college expenses. Not to mention my sister comes to visit for... 'family time'." Karen stated with a sly smiled.

Maggie smiled back went back to sucking Julian's cock and Karen lavished oral loving to Julian's torso, kissing and licking his rock hard body. Due to the erotic scene, Julian quickly exclaimed that he was going to cum.

Karen quickly kneeled next to Maggie to get some of his creamy prize. Julian made sure that each one received an equal share of his prize. He also made sure that at least 1 or 2 ropes of cum landed on their faces. The two women cleaned each other's creamy prize. Julian leaned against the wall to recover his strength.

"Karen, Julian and I have become webcam stars and earn a lot of money doing it. We both make sure to keep our faces out of the camera's view so we keep our identities secret. We each earn in excess of ¼ of a million dollars per year but we only work 10 or 12 hours per week." Maggie confessed.

"WOW, I never realized you could make that kind of money with so little effort." Karen gushed.

"Oh it requires effort..." Julian said with a dirty look to Maggie who licked her lips, seeing his cock was hard yet again.

"Would you like to guest star in one of our webcam sessions? You can bring Sam and we can integrate both of you in our session. If you like it, you could set up your own webcam site(s). Julian and I are looking to leave the area so we can be more open with our relationship." Maggie confided.

"I would like to try that. Give me your cell number and we can arrange it. I will need to discuss it with Sam but I think he will agree. Or I will convince him to agree." Karen said with a sexy little wink.

Maggie grabbed the chosen tops and the three of them proceeded to the checkout. Karen redirected Maggie and Julian to a more private area. She told Maggie that the clothes were free and took them to the checkout and removed the shoplift sensors.

The three adults walked to the exit but before leaving, they stopped. Maggie and Karen gave each other a big hug and a more than friendly kiss. Karen moved to Julian, hugged him and whispered that Julian reminds her of Sam. She then gave Julian a passionate kiss. With a friendly wave, Maggie and Julian left the store.

"Baby, how about we go to the undergarment store and buy some sexy teddies and lingerie?" Maggie asked sexily.

Julian did not say anything but smiled and gave her a passionate kiss. The pair moved to the sexy undergarments store. They entered and proceeded directly to the sexy lingerie section.

Maggie browse the selections and periodically showed some of the sexier options to Julian. He showed her some porn movies that were available and she agreed they should watch all of them. A sales lady came up to the duo and struck up a conversation.

"Maggie, Julian, it is good to see you again." the sales lady chirped.

The pair did not immediately recognize the busty young woman. Maggie noticed the name tag (Julian could not take his eyes off her mile long cleavage). Maggie smacked Julian's shoulder and pointed to the name tag and he smiles. It was Angela the formerly thin flat chested sales lady. Well, that was no longer the case.

"My my, Angela, you look so different! You have become a stunning young woman." Maggie gushed. Julian just licked his lips hungrily.

"I went through a serious growth spurt after our encounter in the dressing room. After I drank your breast milk, my body became energized and began developing rapidly. My breasts grew from an A cup to a DD cup in the first month. My body filled out and became more muscular. My butt filled out and has become ultra-firm." Angela said huskily.

Julian and Maggie thoroughly scanned Angela's sexy body. Subtle head nods showed acknowledgement and appreciation for the changes achieved. Maggie moved toward Angela and gave her good hug, allowing their large breasts intimate contact. Both women shuddered with a little orgasm. Julian did to, wanting to drown the heaven of cleavage.

"Well I like the changes and they suit your new attitude," Maggie whispered into Angela's ear. "I have some lingerie items and need to try them on. Let's move to the dressing room, which was so successful the last time we met." She further said.

Maggie grabbed the three pieces of lingerie and Angela escorted her to the dressing room. Julian followed the duo like a love sick puppy. Angela looked inside the specific room and asked the current occupant to relocate to another room (claiming a need for it).

Maggie entered and began to try on a red sheer teddy. Angela helped the other woman to relocate the other room. Julian stayed outside at this time. As Maggie was checking out her sexy reflection in the mirror, Angela entered and appreciated the sexy image. She sashayed toward Maggie and grabbed her hips and pulled their fuller bodies together.

Angela, feeling frisky became the aggressor and turned Maggie around and began to passionately kiss her. Angela moved Maggie against the wall, exposed her breasts and began to lavish attention on them with her mouth.

Maggie began moaning and squirming as the erotic activity continued. Angela began to suckle Maggie's 30K cup breasts and milk began flowing freely from the erect nipples. She began drinking like she had just exited the desert.

Julian, hearing the erotic sounds coming from the room, entered and just stared at the nearly pornographic scene. He moved toward the two busty women and kneeled near them. He moved toward Angela and began to take down her skirt. Julian's mouth opened when he realized Angela did not wear panties.

Maggie did not wear panties most of the time (mainly because it slows down sex with him) but Angela did not seem to be this slutty. After these brief thoughts were done, he dove into Angela's clean shaved pussy.

He wanted to give her incredible orgasms, which would be more powerful than any in her young life. Julian held on fast to her hips and pumped his cock deeply into her, one hand moving to Angela's right breast and the other to Maggie's left.

Maggie was still emitting incredibly sexy sounds from Angela's suckling of her huge tits. Angela was getting double pleasure from the couple, which was so intense she was gobsmacked. Julian continued pleasuring her until finally she pulled away from the breasts, jammed her fist in her mouth and squealed loudly trying to silencing the earth shattering orgasm. Julian groaned as her warm juices flowed around his prick and onto the carpeted floor before filling her with his seed.

The three people moved away and tried to catch their breath and recover. Each one showed the classic symptoms of sexual satisfaction. Angela was panting but she was also squeezing and paying attention to her breasts. With each squeeze, erotic sensations were coursing through her and it was evident in her face.

"Oh my god! Maggie and Julian, that was incredible experience! I feel energy surging through me now. I'm not sure if I can complete the work day. Luckily my work day is over in about 30 minutes." Angela groaned.

"Angela, we need to get together again! Your new lush body is highly sexual and you are displaying a new confident sexy attitude. Give me your cell phone number and we will hook up. I have a potential unique opportunity for you but I need to work a few things out before I reveal it." Maggie said breathlessly.

Maggie picked up the different lingerie sets and was going to proceed to the checkout but Angela stopped her and said they were free. She took them, removed the shoplift devices and gave them back to her. Maggie and Angela hugged and kissed and Angela did the same to Julian.

"You want to use her in a webcam session? Julian asked.