It All Started with Just One Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "well that's nice of them".

We found our table and I picked some seats in the corner. We spent the next hour or so talking with the other couples around us and had some drinks. We were both having a blast. I forgot how much fun my sister and I would have when we would go out on the town. The next thing we knew it was time for dinner. It was the same for dinner more boring chit-chat, I was just enjoying sneaking peeks at my baby sister's tits, they looked perfect.

Next came the prize drawing. I was not all that excited; I never win these kinds of things. Sarah was excited though. She kept telling me that if I won the TV that she would do anything to have it in her room.

I spun my head around and said: "Anything huh?"

Sarah just looked at me and rubbed my leg and said "yes dear anything you want" with a wink and a giggle.

Needless to say, we did not win the TV. Just my luck, it would have been interesting to see what 'anything' my little sister had in mind. The final prize was a secret. So, they started to read off the numbers, and wouldn't you know it we won. Sarah looked at me and hugged me close. Her tits felt amazing against me.

She looked at me and said, "now this has to be better than some dumb TV."

As I stood up, I was instructed to bring my date with me. We both went up there holding hands. We stood next to some of the company executives. They proceeded to read off what we had won. An all-expenses-paid trip to the company's private island in the Caribbean. I was shocked. I didn't even know they had an island. Where the fuck did I work?

Sarah looked at me with her bright green eyes and asked if she could come, I told her of course. Soon after our big win, my little sister Sarah and I were on the dance floor once the first slow songs started. I told her we could dance to as many slow songs as she wanted but I was sitting out the fast ones. This white boy can't dance. During the first dance, I noticed that Sarah had no intention of dancing like brother and sister. We were dancing like lovers. We were holding each other close as we swayed to the music. With my sisters' tits pressed against my chest and her looking up at me with those green eyes and smiling it was more than my cock could handle. I was as hard as a rock. It was taking all my boxer briefs could muster to keep my dick from pointing out from me at a right angle. I was happy that no one else would be able to notice but I was confident that my baby sister knew about my condition and did not seem to care.

After a couple of slow dances, the music was "kicked up a notch". Sarah and I headed to our seats and my member was still rock hard. We sat down and sipped on our drinks some more. As the night started to end Sarah cuddled up next to me and placed her hand on the inside of my leg and started to slide it toward my cock. This felt way too good to stop. I knew deep down that it was wrong but I wanted to see what would happen. So, I decided to be a little brave myself. I put my hand on her thigh and started to do the same for my little sister. I was determined to find out if she had stockings or pantyhose on. We were both sliding our hands up at the same speed. I was wondering who was going to reach their intended destination first. I slowly inched my hand toward my sisters' crouch with great anticipation of what I might find. But my cock was cheating, as I moved up Sarah's leg my cock continued to grow toward her hand. Sarah was purring like a kitten as we teased each other. Before I knew it my hand reached the lacy top of her stockings and I stopped my march toward her pussy. It was at this time Sarah's fingers found the head of my engorged member. Her fingers lightly traced the outline of my dick. It was at this time we both snapped out of our play session when the lights came on in the room and it was time to go home.

Sarah and I headed for the limo. We both looked exhausted. We said our goodbyes and thank you on the way out. When we got to the car, I sat in the middle of the seat thinking that my sister would like to continue our cuddle session. When Sarah got into the car she sat right next to me as I expected and draped her legs over and between mine. She tucked her head into my shoulder and I placed my hand on her knee. This seemed so natural. I wanted to sit like this with my baby sister forever. What I did not respect was when Sarah started to rub her right leg against my still-hard cock. It was not an obvious move but I could tell that she knew I had an erection and was enjoying teasing me. She was only moving her leg a tiny bit but it was driving me wild. Before I knew it the car ride was over. We both looked at each other when the limo came to a stop.

Sarah spoke first; she said, "thanks for a great night my dear big brother".

I told her "My pleasure, we will have to do it again soon."

We both headed to the house holding hands. It was at this time that I decided to come clean with the fact that I knew what her job was and that I was one of her best customers.

A Brothers Confession

My heart was beating out of my chest. I knew telling Sarah the truth might jeopardize not only our relationship but also the great night that we both just had. But I also thought to myself that this might be the only time because we are both feeling so loving towards one another. When we got into the house Sarah turned to me hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and turned to head downstairs to go to bed.

"Sis, before you go off to bed, I have something I need to tell you," I said in a serious voice.

"Sure, what is it? I don't like the look you have."

"I don't know how to say this so I'll just come out with it. I know about your job, your real job".

"Oh, well, um how did you find out? Are you mad at me?" she asked me.

"Well, if you won't be mad at me I'll tell the truth. I'm SteveO," I told her then held my breath to see how she would react.

"Wait you're who?"

"I'm Stev..." I started

"I know what the fuck you said jackass. How could you? The things we did together while watching each other. Oh my god."

I tried to explain but she just shut me down.

She told me "I can't look at you right now. I'm going to my room".

I knew I should let her go and process what I had just told her. I knew my baby sister might have mixed emotions to hearing that her big brother was masturbating and fantasying about her on an almost daily basis.

I went to my room to get ready for bed, not that I would be able to sleep. I took off my suit jacket and vest, followed by my tie. I hung them up and then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I kept wondering if I had done the right thing. I loved my baby sister and would hate to lose her. All I could do was wonder what she thought of me. I hoped she didn't hate me. I finished brushing my teeth and taking a leak and headed back to my room. When I entered my room, I was greeted with one hell of a sight. My little sister Sarah was sitting on my bed with her legs crossed with her hands next to her.

When our eyes meet all she said was "Sorry".

A Sisters Confession

"There is no need for you to be sorry. If anyone should be sorry it's me." I told Sarah.

"No silly, I'm sorry for how I acted. I'm sure it was not easy for you to come clean about all of this and I acted like a complete ass" my sister told me with a frown.

I went to my desk, and grab the chair so I could sit in from of my sister and have a heart-to-heart. I chuckled a little when I thought about all the times I pleasured myself to her in the same chair. When I sat in front of Sarah I held her hands in mine which were now placed in her lap. I could feel her stocking-clad fabric on my skin and it sent a shockwave through my body. My cock began to stir again. I looked my sister in the eyes and for the first time in my life, I did not know what to say.

My little sister said softly "so you forgive me? Because if anything happened to you, I don't know what I would do."

"You're not going to lose me, Sarah," I told her.

"You know I have a bit of a confession to make. You remember the last video I made for you?"

"Yeah of course I do, the brother-sister video."

"Yup that's the one. I was thinking about you the whole time, what a coincidence huh?" My little sister said with a sexy coy smile.

We were both leaning toward each other Sarah had placed my hands on her knees and her hands were on top of mine. Then the next thing I knew my little sister leaned in a kissed me on the lips. It was not an overly passionate kiss but not one a sister gives to her brother either. It was closed mouth but long. I enjoyed it more than any other kiss I have ever had. When we broke our kiss we both looked at each other and smiled the biggest smiles.

I asked my little sister "Are you sure this is what we want to do? Once we go down this path I don't know if there's any coming back."

"Steve the heart wants what it wants. I've had a crush on you since I was a teenager. I've always wanted to be with you I just didn't think you felt the same about me. That is until about ten minutes ago."

Then we both leaned in at the same time and kissed yet again. Only this time it was the most passionate kiss two people could share.

Supernova

Sarah and I were kissing like two young kids in love. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths and dancing together when we would meet. My sister was sliding her hand up my leg toward my cock and I was doing the same to her and her pussy. She reached my cock first. I was as hard as I had ever been. I had to refrain from cumming instantly when she touched it for the first time. I was inching my way closer and closer to my little sister's cunt. I could feel the heat coming off of her crotch. Then without warning, Sarah stopped. I was worried something was wrong. Was it possible that she changed her mind? I was reeling.

I asked her "what's wrong?"

"Nothing silly, I just think you have too many clothes on, that's all."

Sarah started to kiss my neck as she started to unbutton my shirt. She would follow every button with a kiss where a shirt once was. When she was finished with my shirt, she was kneeling in front of me. My sister slowly undid my belt buckle and let the two sides fall. She ran her hands up to my cock and rubbed my member through my pants. Then with one fluid motion, she grabbed my belt slid it through the loops on my pants, and tossed it across the room. We both laughed when it made a loud bang against the wall.

I asked her "a little excited are we?"

She looked up at me bit her lower lip and nodded, it was the sexiest thing I ever saw. My baby sister then pushed me onto the bed. She was running her hands up my legs till she reached my cock. I was on the edge of my seat while I waited to see what she was going to do next. I was shocked by how she took control of the situation. Sarah sat on my lap and began to grind her ass against my rock-hard cock. I was grabbing her tits through her dress. She was letting out soft moans that were matching mine.

Then my little sister stopped and asked "care to unzip me?"

She did not need to ask twice. I made quick work of the zipper and she stood up. I was disappointed that her ass left my lap, but I could not wait for her to lose some of her clothing. Sarah just stood straight up and began to slowly slid her dress down her body. Slowly off her shoulders. Then the dress passed the small of her back revealing she had on a red bra. When it got to her ass she bent over looked me in the eye and winked. She slowly and seductively slid the dress over her butt and let the dress fall to the floor. I gasped at the sight before me. My baby sister was standing before me in nothing but a red bra with the matching thong and stockings. I still could only see her from behind but it was such a beautiful sight to see. No other woman in the world can match Sarah's beauty.

I reached for the back of her thigh and began to slowly slid my hand up the back of her leg till I reached her perfect ass. I squeezed her cheek which caused her ass to open slightly. I could see how wet my little sister was for me as well as a peek at her little asshole. I was getting ready to dive into her when suddenly she turned around to give me a glimpse at the front of her.

She did the standard model pose and asked me "what do you think? Will I do?"

"Will you do?" I asked, "You are all I have ever wanted." I told my sweet Sarah.

My sister leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. The kiss was so forceful that it forced me to lie down on the bed. Sarah kissed, licked, and nibbled her way down to my boxer briefs. Once at the elastic she grabbed each side and pulled them off of me with one fluid motion. My dick sprang from its prison and Sarah sat back and looked at the throbbing erection that bobbed before her. My sister reached out with her index finger and lightly ran it around the head of my cock. As she did a gush of pre-cum leaked from the head of my dick. Sarah gathered the cum in her finger and brought it to her mouth. With a devilish grin, she put her finger into her mouth and like a true vixen sucked on her finger until the cum was gone.

Sarah gathered herself and stood above me on my bed. She slowly began to dance and sway her body to the beat that was playing in her head. Before I knew it she reached behind her and undid her bra. She threw it into my face and I quickly threw it to the ground, I did not want to miss a moment of this show my sweet baby sister was putting on. I sat up and started to paw at my sister and tried to take her panties off. Sarah took her foot placed it on my chest and playfully pushed me back to the bed. She positioned herself over my head and slowly and seductively removed her panties and threw them to the floor. My little sister was now looking down on me and I was up at her as naked as we could get. Well, she still had her stockings on so there was more naked to be had, but I was never going to dream of taking them off.

Sarah slowly started to squat down over my face. As she did her pussy opened slightly and several drops of her juices landed on my face. My baby sisters' pussy was already creaming for her big brother. As Sarah was lowering herself onto my face I meet her halfway and dove my tongue into her pussy. She let out a gasp and a couple of giggles as I tongue fucked her wet cunt. Sarah fell to her knees and forward which put her face right next to my throbbing cock. I was too busy eating my sister's pussy like it was my last meal. I was flicking her clit with my tongue and she was making little squealing noises. The next thing I knew I felt a perfect set of ruby lips kiss the head of my cock. Even this did not take me away from eating her perfect pussy. I took my tongue away from her slip and buried it into her sopping wet cunt. I moved my face and tongue back and forth trying to get deeper into her cunt. This must have lit a fire in my baby sister because now she was sucking my cock like nothing I have ever felt before. She would slide her tongue down my shaft as she slid her head down to take my entire cock into her mouth. When she came up she would drag her teeth lightly across the head and lick up any pre-cum my dick was oozing. All I knew was that I could not take much more of this. I wanted to come worse than anything, but I did not want this night to end so soon. I had plans for my little sister and her perfect pussy. So, I decided to take this to the next level. I focused my tongue on the skin that is between the pussy and asshole. I sucked and lightly nibbled on this area while moving my hand to Sarah's asshole. I began to rub my little sister's asshole with my thumb. Then Sarah stopped sucking my cock and buried her face into my thigh. I went back to licking Sarah's pussy while inching my thumb into her tight asshole. Before I knew it Sarah's legs tightened around my head and her pussy started to pulsate around my tongue and thumb. I stopped and let my sister enjoy her orgasm. I carefully took my thumb from her asshole. She let out a cute little squeal when I did.

Sarah crawled up next to me and kissed me on the lips and tasted her pussy in my mouth. Looked me in the eyes and said "holy shit that was the best cum I have ever had. You are fucking incredible brother."

She told me she needed to catch her breath a little. So, I let her do so. She was going to need it. I was about to give my baby sister the fucking of her life.

A few minutes had passed and I wanted to make sure I gave my sister Sarah the time she needed to recover from her first orgasm of the night. I felt her hand slowly inching toward my big dick. I could not wait for my baby sister to reach her target. Before I could think her index finger found the head of my cock. She lightly began to rub it and it immediately began to respond. My cock twitched with joy and precum started to leak from the tip. I was soon at full erection and was hoping I would soon be penetrating my little sister's honey pot. Sarah grabbed a hold of my dick and started to jerk me off with great vigor. She was making this grunting noise that I have never heard come from her again. I looked down and she has two fingers going in and out of her pussy matching each stroke of my cock. I could not take it anymore and decided it was now or never.

I stopped my sister's hand from jerking my cock like it owed her money. I flipped over on top of her and leaned into her and asked if she was still sure this is what she wanted.

She exclaimed "More than anything in the world."

That was all the invitation I needed. I kissed my baby sister deep on the lips and our tongues danced the tongues of lovers. The head of my cock had already found the entrance of her pussy and I slowly pushed myself deep into her. I paused for a second and let her get accustomed to my cock being barred into her cunt. After a few seconds, Sarah opened her eyes and smiled at me with the dirtiest smile I have ever seen, and told me "come on big bro show me what you got." I began thrusting my dick in and out of my sisters' tight pussy. Each thrust was met by a squeal. My baby sister sounded so cute with all the noises that we coming out of her. She was a slut for my cock and I was loving every minute of it. She even yelled that she was my slut a few times but I was trying to focus on not cumming too fast. At one point I had to slow do as I wouldn't cum inside her so quickly. After pausing for a minute I started thrusting in and out of her moist pussy again. We were kissing like school kids and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. It was at this time Sarah wrapped her legs around me a drew my cock into her pussy.

She was cumming around her big brothers' cock and screaming "I can't believe I'm coming on your cock

Steve, my brother, my lover, my best friend, God you're the best fuck of my life".

After giving my sweet Sarah a moment to come down from her orgasm we decided to switch it up a bit. My sister got on her hands and knees and told me she wants to fuck doggie style so I can finger fuck her asshole while I fuck her from behind. I am obsessed with my baby sisters' asshole. It's so sexy and perfect I can't help myself. I decided to surprise her and start licking her asshole. She is moaning which tells me she likes it. I have a raging hard-on now. I have never done anything like this before. My baby sister is moaning like a slut as her big brother eats out her asshole. I stop and take my position behind her and push my thumb into her ass. She meets it with a sexy little squeal. I stick my cock into her bald wet pussy and fuck both holes at the same time. I am now giving my little sister all I have. I have to stop again to keep from coming.

She chuckles a little bit and asks "Am I too much for ya?"