It All Started with Just One Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could do is pant and nod at this point. My little Sarah is a sex machine.

Sarah did this move where she swung her leg around (all most kicking me in the head) hugged me and kissed me. She then flung me on the bed and climbed on top of me. She positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her soaking-wet pussy and eased my dick deep into her.

She began to ride me saying dirty things like "Now look who's in control" and "you like it when your slut sister rides your cock brother?"

This was all more than I could take and she knew it. Sarah began to cum and she would not stop riding my cock. I told her I was about to cum and she told me to cum inside her. My little sister would not stop riding my cock until it was drained of all its cum. When the first burst of cum squirted from my cock and deep into her wet cunt Sarah made the happy squeal sound and smiled the biggest smile.

She said 'oh big brother give me all that hot cum deep in my cunt. I want to be your cum slut. You can fill me up with your hot load anytime, mouth, pussy, or ass."

I could not stop cumming inside of my little sister. It felt like ages before I stopped. When I finally stopped filling my little Sarah's pussy with my cum she just laid there on top of me breathing heavily. She rolled off of me and placed her head on my shoulder, then spread her legs took her index and middle finger, and plunged it into her freshly fucked pussy. As she rolled her fingers in her cunt, I could hear the squishing sound of mine and her cum. She then brought her fingers back up to her mouth and licked and sucked them clean, all the while making an mmmmmm sound. She patted me on the chest and said she was beat and needed to sleep. It's in that position we both drifted off to sleep.

Clean is the new Dirty

When I woke the next morning, I felt like I was really in the need of a shower. Sarah by this time had rolled off of me so I quietly rolled off of the bed and walked to the bathroom. To be honest I was a little worried that she might have thought the previous night was a mistake so I didn't want to be there when she woke up. I entered the shower; it was nice and hot. As I began to clean up, I started to think back to the previous night's events. Before I knew it, I was getting hard as a rock again. I let my left-hand fall to my raging erection and began to stroke my cock while remembering the fucking I gave my little sister last night. I must have been in my own little world because before I had time to react my little sister was standing in front of me in nothing but her stocking and a naughty little smile. She took over jerking my dick. Sarah was not as wet from the shower as I was. She playfully pushed me back to the bench in the shower. She then got down on her knees and kissed the head of my cock. she told me she owed me a proper blowjob since she didn't finish the job last night.

Sarah looked so sexy on her knees with her wet stockings. She was jerking my cock while licking and sucking on my balls. I was focused on what she was doing because I wanted to commit it to memory. It had always been a fantasy to have sex in the shower. Sarah kissed up from my balls and up the shaft of my cock. She wasted no time putting my entire dick in her mouth giving her little squeals as she bobbed up and down my shaft. Every couple of the sucks she would wrap her hand around my cock and jerk me off while she focused on the head of my member. I was in complete heaven. The water from the shower was crashing down upon us. My little sister was sucking my dick like a professional. She was keeping eye contact the entire time.

"God, I love having my big brother's cock in my mouth" "I love sucking your dick bro."

All this dirty talk was about all I could take. I told Sarah I was about to cum but she didn't care. She took her mouth away from my throbbing cock long enough to tell me she wanted me to cum in her mouth but before she could complete her sentence the first rope of cum splatted across her face. She quickly put my dick back in her mouth so she could swallow the rest of my gizz. She waited until I was completely done and jerked my cock to get the last drops into her mouth. She showed all the cum that was in her mouth and then swallowed it down. This was the best way to start the day. It was obvious that she didn't think the night before was a mistake. I felt like I was the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

A Special Surprise from Sarah

Shortly after our sexcapades following the holiday party, I was called out of town on business like I am somewhat frequently. It was difficult to leave Sarah but I had the videos that she made me before our night of passion and we chatted and texted each other every day. However our chats we more of a couple that had been together for years rather than that of a newly sexually awakened couple. Needless to say, when I completed my work in Ohio I rushed back home as fast as I could. I just wanted to be with my sister regardless of the possibility of more sex, I just plain and simply missed her.

When I pulled into the driveway, I knew something was specious. When I hit the button to open the garage it wouldn't open. I noticed a note on the garage door in Sarah's handwriting. It said 'welcome home door broken use front door'. 'Yup somethings up here.' I thought to myself.

When I got to the front door I was convinced my baby sister was up to no good. Another note awaited me that said 'I hope you are ready for what awaits you inside'. So, I entered the house with my mind racing with what might greet me. I dropped my bags at the door but to my surprise, no one was there. But there was another note. This one said 'aww now that would be too easy, maybe I'm in the living room'. I knew Sarah wasn't in the living room, I could see the next note on the TV. But I knew she liked this kind of thing so I played along. Besides I couldn't wait to see what awaited me at the end of my hunt for my sister. The note said 'I'm hot for you, so maybe I'm in the kitchen'. One final note was waiting for me on the stove. This one stated 'ok enough teasing you, I'm in the garage come and get me'. By now I have a huge hard-on and made a beeline for the garage. I opened the door and Sarah was looking like the most beautiful thing in the universe.

"Welcome home baby, I really missed you. Do you like your surprise?"

To my surprise, my baby sister Sarah was sitting cross-legged on the hood of a white Mustang. Her hair was up in the classic pinup style with a red ribbon tied in a bow. She had a black lace bra, garter belt, black stockings, and black strappy heels. Needless to say, I was frozen in place with my mouth agape.

The only thing that would escape my mouth was "whaaaa"?

"Ok, I can see you're a little confused" Sarah exclaimed.

"I had been saving all my cam money to buy my own place. With everything that's happened, I figured I could spoil you. You're the best boyfriend, lover, and brother a girl could ask for. I hope you feel the same way and we can be the couple we both have always wished to be."

What could I say? Sarah was saying exactly how I felt but even better than I could put into words.

"Of course, I feel the same way Sarah how could I not? I want you here with me forever, there is no one else but you."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that Bro." "So, with all the mushy stuff out of the way, I've missed you and been horny as fuck so I've been a little busy with myself. I made you a couple of videos with the car as my costar. First, I fucked my pussy using the gear shifter as my dildo, the other I fingered myself in the driver seat, and the last one I put my suction cup dildo on the hood and rode it until I can't take it anymore. They're all uploading to your GDrive as we speak."

Sarah hopped off the hood of the car and started walking toward me.

"So how about we christen your new ride the right way?"

Sarah grabbed me by the hand and led me to the driver's side fender and pushed me against it. We kissed passionately while intensely groping one another. Sarah was undoing my belt while she fell to her knees. When she pulled my pants and underwear down my hard cock hit her in the chin. She instantly grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. While she was stroking me off, she was working the tip with her mouth. Sarah soon switched to deep-throating my cock and coming all the way off of it with a popping sound. Since it been traveling, she had upped her blowjob game. I was in hard-on heaven. I put my hands on her head and grabbed a hand full of hair to show my appreciation. It was either this or start clapping in appreciation. My cock was coated with her spit as it slid in and out of her pretty mouth. She was moaning and humming as she expertly worked on my dick. I looked down and could see her rubbing her pussy as she worked on my member. I let her know I was getting close. She stopped mid cock and took it out of her mouth. There was spit running down her chin and onto her tits.

She looked me in the eyes and told me "Well then let's get naked so you can fill my pretty pussy with all your cum".

I was out of my clothing in the blink of an eye. Sarah laughed at me and commented that she hoped not everything will be that fast. I had to remind her that I had been on the road and was a little more than eager.

"Easy cowboy this pussy isn't going anywhere, in fact, it's all yours forever" Sarah so politely reminded me.

Sarah removed her bra and skirt leaving only her garter and stockings. I dropped to my knees and she instantly straddled my face. I rose to meet her pussy with my lips and dove in. I couldn't help myself. My little sisters' pussy juice was flowing out of her pussy like a river. It was running down her leg and all over my face. I just could not get enough. I was like I had been in the desert and this was my first drink of water in days. As my tongue went deeper and deeper into her cunt I could feel her orgasm build. Just when I thought I was going to get my reward for her cumming on my face she spread her legs more and positioned her ass right over my face. I knew what she wanted. After all those cam sessions I knew what she liked. I kissed and licked around her asshole and before long I was attacking it with the same vigor as I did her pussy. I worked my tongue into her hole while I played with her clit with the other. She was in heaven; I know because she couldn't formulate words. All I hear here are vowels coming out of her mouth. And then her knees buckled and squatted down a little bit more sending my tongue deeper into her ass and she convulsed in the biggest orgasm I've seen her have. Nothing I enjoy more than making my baby sister cum.

As I stood up from my knees, I could see the look of desire in Sarah's eyes. We kissed and she pushed me to the front of the Mustang. She nudged me towards the hood and I took the hint. I lay down on the hood with my heels on the bumper to level myself off. Sarah then climbed on and straddled me. I had to support her because of the precarious position we were in. But I didn't care how awkward it felt. This was a fantasy come true. My dream car and my dream girl it was all like a dream. If it was, I never wanted to wake up. Sarah guided my cock into her wet pussy and sat down on me slowly at first. She took a second to enjoy the feeling of being filled up with my dick. Then she started to ride me getting faster and faster with each stroke. The sounds that were coming from her wet pussy were like nothing I have ever heard before.

My little sister was leaking all over my cock and onto the hood of the car. Sarah was in rare form; I had

never seen her like this.

All she was saying the whole time was "oh fuck, oh fuck".

The next thing I knew a huge orgasm came over Sarah. Her pussy started to convulse over my cock but she kept riding me. Her pussy got so much tighter that I couldn't keep from filling her with all my hot cum. I have never cam that hard in my life. Sarah still didn't stop riding me as she came over and over. My cum was coming out of her even though I was still inside her pussy. It leaked down my hips and joined all the other juices that were puddled beneath us on the hood of the Mustang. Sarah collapsed on top of me.

She said, "I love you, Steve, I'm so lucky you're my big brother." I kissed Sarah hard and deep as lovers would.

I told her "I love you more than I can put into words Sarah and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life proving that to you".