All Comments on 'It All Works Out In The End'

by TooTallToFall

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I loved this story it is well written not a full of raw sex a genuine love story with a loving sexual beginnings for both. A definitely 5 star.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written little gem

The story is good enough that I really felt an interest in how this couple would fare in the end . Yeah there wasn’t a lot of sex in this tale but you gave us a heads up about that in the beginning, so I wasn’t expecting much. However you crafted it so well that I was left satisfied and sated . Love and romance stories are far from the venues I usually read and I normally will avoid them , but I’m very glad I read this one ! You made a sappy romantic love story very enjoyable for me ! Thank you !

barcomberbarcomberover 3 years ago

Yes, a little gem. What I think of as an erotic love story rather than just a raw repetitive sexual tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You write very well. This is extremely readable, not sappy. I'll go on and binge your other stories now. Writing so that the story flows is difficult, but you've done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THERE SHOULD BE SOME WAY OF.....................................

Hitting an accelerator button on the rating system that magnifies the 5 stars exponentially. That's what this story deserves. The set up was preposterous but outside that the story was well told and the growth of this relationship was wonderful to see. I guess this would have to be in the romance category. I just loved it. Thank you TTTF.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Excellent work! 5 stars

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

How is this not in the Romance Category?

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Awwww! I totally loved this story!!!!!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

just when it was getting good, you skipped over an entire year of "will they, won't they" action and turned this into a normal story. disappointed that this "nurse" story started out so well but barely lasted two pages.

IcemanQIcemanQ11 months ago

I second "Ginger630", in that I really loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is an outstanding story. And unlike some, the writing is excellent, including the grammar, the punctuation, and the spelling. That’s rare on this site. Kudos. I hope you post many more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous