It Barely Fit, Unwrapped

Story Info
Hot, sexy conversations, but the weekend gets hotter.
8.3k words
4.53
14.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: All the characters/participants in this story are eighteen years old or older.

"Hey sweetie, I found some of your panties...a bra, and your running shorts...the ones that I like so much."

She laughed awkwardly, "Well, I figured, I'll be coming back down to visit, but I...uh...sort of, left those for you. I want you to think about me, once in a while...and you know...miss me."

"Val, I'm not going to forget about you...you're amazing...and sexy as hell...and we're seeing each other next weekend."

"Rob, I've been so horny...I just want to feel your body against mine...on top of me...driving your dick into me." She paused, speaking softer, "Please don't think I'm weird, but will you...um...masturbate with me...or can you? Is your roommate there?"

"No, he's at the studio...it'll be at least 10 or 11."

She giggled, "I've got my kitchen toy...but it's no replacement for you...you know."

"I don't think you're weird...I'm horny too...and...um...I wouldn't mind some phone sex."

"If I were there, I'd be on my knees and ripping your underwear off...I want to taste it...devour it...I just wanna be there with you, sweetie." She went on to say, "It's like a new toy that I can't stop playing with...I love to squeeze it, when it's inside me, and I love to feel it swell when you're cumming. It's not just a nice cock...It's perfect...it's long, thick...and heavy...mmmm...and it gets so hard...it's just a gorgeous cock!"

I remember smiling with pride, and wishing I could get home that night, "Well, I'm glad you like it...you keep telling me it's a man's cock...and right now it's growing."

She giggled, "Yeah, you do...have a man's cock...ahhhh...yeah, my man's cock."

"Are you doing it...have you started," I asked?

"Yeah...yeah, I'm working it inside...god, I wish you were here...I'm so horny!"

Sniffing her panties, I decided to lock the door, before pulling it out...just in case the roommate comes back early. I laid back on the bed, picking up the phone, and holding my dick in the other hand...it steely hard, and arching over my abs.

"Sweetie, I'm horny, too...I miss you!" I smiled, "And I can't wait to feel that pussy without the condom!"

I was horny as fuck, and pumping my dick through my fist, and inhaling her scent from the panties, "I can't wait to see you again...I wanna make out with you...I want you to ride me...cowgirl me! Will you ride me?"

"Yes...yes, I'll ride you...and I know we've only slept together a couple times, but I love waking up with you!"

"Yeah, I like that too...I wanna wake up with you...I know you like getting under the covers to kiss the morning wood...and give it a little blowjob."

She groaned, "Mmmm...I do...I do like that."

I said something about being proud of my morning wood...and it was one of my better features. But then I felt myself getting closer, "I love your little moans when I start to push it in...and the louder moans, when I go deeper and harder. Sometimes it feels like I'm stretching you out...filling your pussy...fucking it deep...and filling it...full...oh god, Valerie!"

"Yeah...yeah, I love when you fuck me harder...it gets me super wet!

I could feel it in my balls, and moaned, "Oh fuck...I'm getting' close...I wanna be there with you, too...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkk!"

I love to watch you cum...run my fingers through it...remember last time...you shot all over my tits...just think about this weekend...you can fill my pussy...fill it with gallons!"

As goofy (and impossible) as that sounded, the word gallons, did me in. "Fuuuuuuccckkk...ahhhh...that's good...yeah...yeah...yeah, Val!"

"Sweetie...cum for me...cum hard...cum hard for me!"

I was recovering, "Well, that was good...now, it's your turn...I wanna hear you cumming hard." I chuckled, and teased her, "Get ready to be filled...with gallons and gallons!"

She started fantasizing, "Mmmm, I love how I can see the outline in your underwear...or your pants, sometimes when it's really hard. Then I get to pull your underwear down...and it jumps out, all hard...yeah...standing up tall, like a soldier...hard like it's carved from marble."

"I can't help myself...I love to touch it...and hold it...my pussy takes over, and I'm obsessed with having it in me...having you fuck my brains out...yeah...yeah...fuck my brains out!"

"It feels so big and hard inside, when you're fucking me...and fucking me!" That's about where she started cumming, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Robbbbbb...ahhhh...ohhhhh...godddddd...yessssss!

"Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...I just want to feel you...inside me! Ohhhhhhh godddddddd!"

"Was that good for you...it was good for me," I laughed?"

"It was, but it wasn't good enough...I can't wait to be there with you...and have me some Rob."

"I know...we'll see each other next Friday, sweetie."

"After all that, I better go finish accounting...damn, that sounds really awful," she laughed.

"Well, I got shit I have to finish, too...love you...and try to avoid Lisa, when she's talking sex."

"I'll try...love you."

***************************************************************

On Tuesday, Maria, a girl that usually sat near me in geology class, started up another conversation. She asked me to be her lab partner because it seemed both our partner's dropped the class. That was all legit, but I always got this "interested vibe" from her, because she always sat next to me, and initiated small talk. She had short, dark hair, with brown eyes, and she was a little awkward...but cute. Sometimes, she wore these plaid skirts that looked like a school uniform; with her breasts...her very nice breasts, the skirts gave her a sexy schoolgirl look.

Normally, I would've been all over this woman, but I was feeling good about Valerie, and not about to screw things up. It fed my ego, though, and I felt like a super stud, having a hot girlfriend, and this other woman showing interest...it was a new thing for me...you know?

That night, I got another call from Valerie, and the first thing I thought about was Maria. I guess I felt a little guilty, but nothing was going to happen, and we were just lab partners. At that moment, I decided that it was okay to have a cute lab partner...and a hot girlfriend.

It seemed I was growing up and becoming comfortable and confident with myself...looking back, I was becoming a confident guy...a guy, with a hint of alpha-male or maybe BDE...I don't know.

She had a hushed, sexy tone (I knew she was probably at home in her bedroom), "Hey baby, it's just me. You got time to talk?"

"Yes, I need a break from Botany 180...your timing is perfect."

We went on to talk about our classes and her track practices and that lead to, "The other day, there was a crazy ass discussion at practice...girls can be so nutso, when it comes to sex, men and penises."

Of course, I wanted to know everything, but I tried to stay cool, and just let her do the talking. She laughed, "They all wanted to talk boyfriends, but I kept it brief, and limited. When I was talking about you, I felt like there were a couple girls that would jump you, if they ever got the chance."

"This one sprinter chick couldn't stop talking about uncut penises, and how she likes to use her tongue...oh my god, I'm glad you're cut."

Finally, I had to say something, "Was there discussion about size?"

"Are you kidding...of course there was!"

"I dug myself a big hole by bragging that you were...thick and yummy...and that we used lube because it was a tight fit. Of course, all that was a big red flag and they wanted to know more. I tried to ignore them, and duck out fast, but I bet they're gonna interrogate me. If I'd said much more, I think they'd be knocking down your door, but it all got me really horny."

"And it only got worse, because my conversations with Lisa have been the same, making me anxious...and well...super horny. She always wants to talk sex!"

"Really? I thought that this all was more of a guy thing."

"That's what guys think...girls talk about sex, all the time...and lately Lisa's been talking about these two guys she's dating." She giggled, "Or screwing...would be more accurate."

"Well, I'm glad Lisa's getting laid, but I'm sorry it's frustrating for you," and I grinned, "but I don't mind having a super horny girlfriend."

Then she giggled, "I'm so horny, I wanna drive down there, and ride you! Or...maybe you want me on my back or doggy? I don't fucking care, I just need to get laid! They've got me thinking about your cock all the time...I mean all...the...time! I mean it is a beautiful thing...and it's like my favorite toy." She giggled, "but it comes with this super handsome, hot guy!"

"Sweetie, after all that, I am yours...you can ride me...be on your back...and do it doggy." I laughed, "I need it, too and I want it all!"

"It sounds perfect...I'm going to make sure I'm well-rested, and we can go all night. We might even have a little time for dinner...but we could order pizza, and never leave the dorm," she laughed.

The conversation had my dick growing and I had to pull it out; I had a semi, but it was swelling, and I wrapped my fist around the base.

With my hand resting in the warm pubes, and gripping it, I pictured myself pushing Valerie towards the thickening shaft. In my head, she gave me a sexy grin, before pressing her lips to the crown, and repeatedly kissing it.

I'd just started stroking it, when I said, "I'm studying my botany, but all I see is you...you're kissing my cock and moaning...and I'm ready to bend you over this desk!"

Her immediate response was, "Yeah, fuck me doggy! Fuck me over the desk...I love it!" Then she moaned, "If it helps any, my fingers are circling my clit...and my pussy's wet."

"Mmmm...missed having that taste on my tongue."

"Bet you have." She moaned, "Now, I'm groping my tit like you do when we fuck. I hope you're using my panties again and jacking off with me."

"I'm jacking off, but no panties this time," laughing, "I don't think I need them."

"I know you wanna see my titties...all covered with cum...maybe even wrapped around that beautiful dick."

"Fuck, yeah...wanna see those tits...we may not get out of the bus station, before I'm copping a feel!"

"I wish you could see how wet I am."

I groaned, and she giggled, "Now, I'm fucking myself with my fingers...my legs are spread wide and I'm fucking myself. God, I can't wait to fuck you!"

"Fuck yeah...I'm stroking my dick, thinking about you on this desk...and I'm fucking you hard. Or maybe I could just sit back in this chair and have you ride me...ride my dick! Ride me like my sexy track star!"

"I like when you call me a sexy-track-star...and I plan on showing you what a sexy track star can do."

I groaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...wanna fill my sexy track star up with cum...your pussy...your mouth...cover those amazing, fucking tits!"

I moaned, "Cum for me, sweetie...cum for me! You gonna cum for me?"

When it started to take hold, her moans got louder...and even breathless or gasping. The pleasure swept over her, and the gasps were almost enough to push me over the edge.

When she finished, I spoke, "God damn...wish I was there to see that! That sounded fucking hot!"

"Mmmm...me too...but I do like doing this with you...it's not as fun as the real thing, but it's sort of like a kinky secret we share."

"It's your turn now, mister...you close?"

"Yeah...yeah, I'm close."

"Just think about finishing inside me...bent over your desk and probably drooling on those botany notes," she giggled. "Or...think about me bouncing on that big dick...watching my track-star titties bounce...riding you till you shoot...and you fill my pussy!" She said it again, "Fill me with gallons and gallons...and gallons of hot cum...all that cum...shooting inside me!"

That's when I spilled a huge load over my belly...and despite an effort to scrunch up the t-shirt, it still got hit. I grunted, "Fuckkkkkk...there it isssss...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkk!"

The last of it spilled out over the head and slid down over my balls, and I laughed, "It isn't gallons, but it's a lot...wish you were here to play in it!"

"Me too...soon sweetie...real soon, but tonight I have another hour or two of accounting."

"I'm going back to studying, too."

"Love you. Robbie!"

********************************************

We went to this bar that had a happy hour, with free hotdogs...but I always liked the brats which, of course you had to buy.

She giggled, "You know what these remind me of?"

I was clueless and said, "A hotdog?"

"No, silly, they're thick and yummy," she reached down to grope me, "like this!"

That's when I remembered, smiling, "Yeah, your track practice conversation...thick and yummy works for me."

She spread open the bun, "See, they're about the same size as you...before it gets all the way hard."

I nodded, smiling, "You don't see that very often...it's usually hard around you."

She smiled, "And I like that...oh...oh, by the way, I'm on a quest." She pulled out a measuring tape (like the kind for sewing), "can I measure you?"

"I'm 5' 10"...or do you mean my dick? Here, in the bar?"

She giggled, "Yes, your dick, but we should do it later...Lisa won't let up. She did give up on the photos, but now she's wanting measurements...and I don't mind bragging about my boyfriend's...um...dimensions."

I grinned, "Guess that's okay...having a girlfriend that brags about me...but does this mean I'm some kind of a trophy?"

"Maybe a little bit...but you're my trophy...and you got way more going for you than the trophy between your legs!" She giggled, holding up her half-eaten brat, "I guess I mean bratwurst...the bratwurst between your legs!"

"You're handsome, smart, loving...funny...and cutely sexy."

I laughed, "Wow...all that and a bratwurst...between the legs."

She flashed a sexy smile, "Sooo...I have to measure you this weekend...do not let me forget."

We went by the sophomore studios, to drop off a couple 6-paks for my roommate, as a thank-you for giving us the room. Plus, I wanted to show her around...but mostly to show her off.

Sitting at adjacent drafting tables, Elaine and Jeff, knew me well enough that they had to say something marginally embarrassing, of course. Elaine smiled, "That dorm room's gonna be hot tonight."

Jeff could hardly contain himself, "Dude, we do appreciate the beer, but you know, if you have questions, you can always come to me" He opened his wallet, and pulled out a condom, "You might need this...and has somebody had the talk with you?"

I rolled my eyes and turned red, "Jeff, you're a dick."

He looked at my roommate, pleased that he embarrassed me and grinning, "Mark, you've taught this young man well."

The minute we got out the room, she was glowing, "I really wanted to tell him, we wouldn't be needing the condom."

"I wanted say something, too...but I held my tongue," laughing and nodding.

We got back to the room and immediately went at it, making out and stripping each other. Our kiss was powerful, filled with young lust...and passion, but we were both ready for more.

"I think you're cutely sexy...and maybe...interested in another bratwurst?"

She grinned, "Mmmm...thank you, sweetie...and yes...you know I'm ready for another!"

I lubed my dick and teased her folds with the tip; her pussy was pink and tight...with absolutely no gap. "Ohhhh fuccckkkkk," I moaned, pushing the tip inside!

Her eyes popped open super wide, when she felt me ease gently, into her pussy. Splitting her open, I let out a satisfied groan, and pushed inside.

She struggled to take it and moaned as I pumped deeper, "Ohhhh...yeahhhhh...ohhhh...fucccccckkkkk...oh my god!" She breathed, "So fucking big...love how you fill me up...so fucking good!"

I paused, "Breathe and relax, baby. You good...ready for this?"

"Am I ready for this," she grinned, and pulled me deeper.

Pushing against her tight walls, I gently pumped deeper till it was all in, and I paused, savoring the sensory explosion I felt, without the condom. She was tight, but I took it slow, giving her time to adjust...or relax...but that soon changed.

Then she smiled, as if she knew what I was thinking, "Mmmm...it feels so different, without a condom...wow!"

"Mmmm...it's really warm and it stretches...you know? It stretches me, but in a good way...it still feels really big, but it's gotten easier for me...and you're so caring and gentle with me."

I pumped slow but deep and she moaned softly, "Yeah, keep going all the way, like that...and fuck me hard...harder!" That's when I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs further, and started pumping faster.

I was going balls deep and her mind was blown with her whole-body quivering and clinging to mine.

She felt her pussy being stretched tight and caressed with a man's bare cock for the first time. Savoring the enhanced pleasure, only made her want it more, and she started rolling her hips to meet mine.

The pleasure was intense for both of us, and I pushed her legs higher, driving it harder. Plunging deep, it felt big and hard inside her, and she was gasping. She squealed, "Yes...yesssssss...fuck me...fuck me like that...yeah...yeah...mmmmmm...fuck me like thattttttt!"

My balls were banging her ass, and it felt like my cock was hitting bottom, teasing her cervix. I nearly pulled out, slammed it all back inside, and she squealed, "Yeah...oh god, yes...yesssss...like that...fuck me...fuck me like that!"

Crazy with lust, I did exactly what she asked, fucking her hard, with big powerful strokes. Almost crazy from the relentless pounding, she was moaning loud, "Fuckkkkk...fuck me..yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

Surrendering to the pleasure, I grabbed her hips and pumped harder, savoring each thrust as I claimed her pussy for the first time, without a condom. The sensations were too much for her and her breathing got heavier, when she started working her clit. She let out loud moans, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...yeahhhhhh!"

Every thrust sent shudders through her lithe, feminine body, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

She was so turned on, that she barely worked her clit for more than a couple minutes, before I felt her shuddering. It was a stroke of luck for me, because I was ready to explode...but I was itching for the chance to bury my face in wet pussy, again (something I've always embraced).

Her pleasured gasps gave me a high and her pussy took me even higher, spasming around my dick. I wasn't ready, though, wanting to impress her and fought back the urge to finish.

She laid there, impaled and coming down from orgasm, "Rob...holy shit...oh my god...bare cock is the best!"

Her blue eyes were wide and vivid, and I leaned down to kiss her forehead. She grinned, "Sweetie, do me one favor...never stop fucking me...with that big, beautiful dick!"

I shook my head, "You don't have to worry about that...that's not going to happen."

With wet slurp, I pulled my dick from her pussy, and she got the sexiest smile, "So good, Rob...oh god...you fucked me so good...I like no rubber...it feels so much better."

Without saying another word, I spread her legs wide and shoved my face into her pussy. "What the...yeah...yeah...oh fuck, that's good."

Her body quivered as I probed into the heat and teased her clit. Her legs tightened around me, and her hands grabbed for the back of my head, "Oh fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck...go a little easy on it...still...still sensitive...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's good...love that...love it!"

I eased off, gently holding her clit in my lips, and delicately stroking it with my tongue.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk...make me cum...oh shit...so good...so...so good...don't stop...oh god, don't stop...don't stop!" I certainly wasn't stopping...and I rubbed my hand over her thigh, slowly pumping my fingers into her pussy.