It Barely Fit, Unwrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans, "Fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!"

I pumped in and out, dragging my fingertips over her g-spot and coating my fingers with creamy arousal. Her ass bucked off the bed, grinding my fingers deeper, and then she started fucking herself, "Oh god...Rob...Rob...yeah...yeah...put it back in me...fuck...fuck me more!"

Before that happened, I felt her body stiffen and shudder as the pleasure overwhelmed her, "Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh goddddddd!"

My dick was rock-hard, arching upwards and throbbing over my navel. I gripped her hips, and pushed myself between her legs, teasing her tight, wet lips.

Totally fuck-drunk, she gazed back at me, "Yeah...Rob, give me that cum...fuck me and give me that cum!"

I couldn't help but push inside, and her pussy was soaking wet. At that moment, I realized I was changing...or growing up. I was gaining confidence on multiple levels, academically and in bed; I was learning...evolving...and becoming the man I am today. I was becoming assertive, and confident (maybe even a little arrogant), but I still remained attentive and caring. In bed, it seemed like I had this air of confidence...I was becoming an alpha.

She moaned when I started pumping her, "Oh god...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...gimme that cock...and all that cummmmmm!"

"Sweetie," I said, "I'm gonna fill that pussy with cum...and then I'm gonna fuck you with it!"

Pumping her faster, I was pushing and pulling her pussy lips, dragging them along with my dick, but her grip was finally relaxing some. Just like before, she was still tight, almost sucking my cock with her pussy, but I was able to pick things up.

She groaned, and her eyes shuttered, "Oh god...yessss...fuck me like thatttttttt...give me that cum...I want it...I want all that cum!"

With all the arousal and lube, the slurps and sloshes were satisfying and empowering...I just wanted to listen to the sex, and those sexy moans. It was such a turn-on, and I was content to keep it going just like that, but she pulled her legs way back, moaning, "Yeah...yeah...fuck me harder...fuck me harder...fill me...fill me with cum!!"

I groaned, humping my cock deep, "Oh fuckkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkk!" I slammed it as deep as I could, and felt her legs wrap tight around me.

She squealed, "Oh my god...I can feel it...I can feel it...you're cumming...I can feel the cum! Yeah...yeah...cum in me...cum in me...fill my pussy!"

My cock was deep inside her belly and pulsing, "Take it...ahhhh...ahhhh...take all...all of itttttt!" I loved the sensation of cumming into her pussy...without the condom, and she did too; it felt real, and it was amazing. With that first creampie experience, I was cumming so hard, it felt like my insides were shooting out my dick.

I remember trying to pump deeper, but she wanted that first creampie so bad, she held me tight, keeping it deep inside.

I really wanted it, too, but I could hardly move...and I wasn't about to give her anything less than every last drop. When my balls finally stopped pulsing, I laid there with my dick, deep in her pussy, feeling the warmth flood and envelop the shaft.

She slumped back, relaxing her grip some, but I felt her hands grabbing at my butt, to keep me inside her. "Oh god...I'm soooo full...all your cock...and all your cum!"

I had no intentions of pulling out, but paused to catch my breath before starting in, again...this time, fucking her with all that cum. I thought the sexy slurps were hot before, but now they were even louder...and wetter. I took slow, sensuous strokes, watching her pussy swallow my dick over and over, each time scraping sex from the shaft and dripping onto the bed.

She looked into my eyes, "God damn! Oh Rob, I love to fuck!".

Oddly enough, at that moment, I thought about changing the sheets, after we were done...but then I thought...why bother...there was a lot more weekend ahead.

When I pulled out, it was still covered with our cum, hers and mine. Down between her wide-spread legs, I watched thick beads trickle from the tiny gap, while she flexed, pushing more out, "Oh god...that was good...ohhhh...fucking...fucking amazing!"

I grinned, "Guess we need to throw out the condoms...I can see we both like it this way."

After the creampie, "Damn, I forgot to measure him!"

"You got time...he stays hard for a long time, around you...and we got all weekend."

"I know...and I love that about you," she smiled.

I kissed her, and buried my face in her tits, pumping my dick back inside. Still wet with sex, her pussy quivered around me, and I held it deep inside.

I grinned, "And I know you love this...about me."

She threw her head backward and moaned, "Oh yeah...fuck yeah!"

Valerie knew I always lasted longer the second time, and could give her a long, satisfying fucking, and she grinned, "Just keep fucking me with all that cum." She giggled, "Yeah, fuck me with those gallons and gallons of cum...but I want more...more gallons!"

**************************************************

That night, we fell asleep in each other's arms...on wet, cum-soaked sheets. The room smelled like sex...it was like what an orgy might smell like, but I didn't notice that first. What woke me were Valerie's lips around my early-stage morning wood. She was on her knees, wearing only panties and bobbing her lips up and down a hardening shaft.

"Oh Val...fuck, that's good...good way to wake up...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...I love your lips on my cock!"

She pulled off and kissed the shaft, rubbing it over her lips, and smiling, "I really love having my lips on your cock!"

I reached down and groped one of her tits, digging into its firmness, "Oh shit...yeah...fuckkk...that's good!"

She opened wide and shoved it back in, deep enough that I felt her gurgling. Then she wrapped a hand around the shaft and kept it there, swirling her tongue all over, and teasing the head with her lips.

She started bobbing her head, and I could hear the soft gurgles, when she went to push it deeper. Her throat teased the head, and I could feel my balls throb, with that yearning you get in the morning...you know...when you're hard as a rock and you just need to drop a load.

She was already milking precum from me, and I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...fuckkkk...Val, sweetie...yeah...close...so close...work it for me...work that cock!"

She immediately picked up the pace...wild-eyed...drooling...and totally focused on her man's cock. I was in the same place, right there with her, because there's nothing else in the world, when there are lips wrapped around your dick.

It wasn't long before, I was on the edge, holding the back of her head and fucking her mouth. I was wildly pumping my cock through her lips, but desperately trying keep it from gagging her.

I was definitely in control, but I felt her tongue working everything within its reach...the shaft...the ridge...the head.

All my thoughts were overwhelmed with pleasure when I exploded in her mouth, "Oh goddddd...fuckkkk...fuckkkkk...yeah...yeah...yeah!" I felt my balls jump, the shaft swelling and then the warmth...and ecstasy.

As I pumped through her lips, she closed her eyes, savoring the warmth spilling over her tongue and down her throat. She moaned, into the hard flesh, as her mouth filled with cum, and that's when she swallowed.

When I was done, I let go but she kept going, bobbing very slow and gentle. That was probably a good thing because it was still throbbing and a little sensitive, but I didn't want her to stop either.

When she did pull off, she swallowed again, and smiled with the sexiest grin. It was quiet, neither one of us spoke; she was holding it with both hands, as if it was the most precious thing in the world. It was shiny with spit and cum and I noticed a little, still on her lips. If that wasn't sexy enough, she smiled up at me, "Mmmm...he looks all happy now...god, I love your dick!"

I was still recovering and barely coherent, "Happy...ahhhh...yeah, happy."

I wasn't hardly soft yet, and knew I could easily go another round, "Let me do you now?"

She smiled, "Um...after last night, I'm a little sore this morning...I'm sorry...I just really wanted to do you."

I nodded, but she could see I was a little disappointed, "Don't worry, she'll be ready for some action tonight."

I rolled out of bed, "Then we'll go to breakfast, but let me make coffee or tea...I have tea...we can have it here, in the room...I just have to get water.

She whistled, "Look at that butt...that is a cute butt! I think it's even cuter than mine."

I grinned, shaking my head, "No...that's not true at all."

My dick was mostly soft, but hanging heavy and flopping around, as I went to grab my robe. Before cinching it closed, I grinned, and bounced it a couple times. She squealed, "Yeah that's what I love...shake it, sweetie!

When I came back, she had the measuring tape in her hand, "I'm sitting this with our lube," and she pointed, "And tonight, that guy is getting measured."

That morning, we went out for breakfast, and ate ravenously...shopping in Campustown, checking out my favorite record store (yeah, a record store...it was the 80's)

When we got back to the dorm for lunch, we sat with a few of the runners on the floor. I was especially proud to introduce her to a couple guys from the track team, in my dorm...Jamie was in engineering and Kerry was in architecture; because we had some common classes, Kerry and I worked on a few projects together.

They had practice that afternoon, as usual, and they invited us to run with them. We lasted did about five miles, but she really enjoyed seeing the facilities and running with them. She was sort of blown away when they went into detail about the training and they're times...but it was a Big Ten school, and very different than a junior college.

Later that week, I sat with Kerry and some of my buddies, and he shook his head, "Your girlfriend's a decent runner...and a looker." He laughed, "I was telling Jamie, you and I have the same taste in women...bud, you need to keep her happy."

*******************************************************

We got back from dinner, and were watching tv, before heading out to the bars, but I started stroking her hair. I kissed her softly, but she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and shoved her tongue down my throat. We were making out, hot and heavy, and that ended the tv viewing. I don't even remember how or when clothes started coming off, but it wasn't long before we were down to underwear, and trying to catch our breath, once our lips parted.

Valerie grinned, "The desk! You gotta bend me over your desk!"

"After all the phone sex, and fantasizing about it, I nodded, "Fuck yeah...the desk!"

I grabbed my backpack, "Here, let me put my notes out there first...let's make it real." I opened the notebook and textbook, arranging them on the desk.

We started making out again, and my hands travelled down over the small of her back and her butt. I pushed her panties down, cupping her cheeks and squeezing into the gorgeous firmness.

Grinding my lips into hers, I pulled out my dick and kicked off my underwear. She was giggling, tossing her panties aside and bending over the desk, while I was lubing up, "You know this's the study break I was fantasizing about!"

"Oh my god...me too...but now I'm here to make it happen!"

Inspired by the sight of her hot, little ass, I grabbed it with both hands. It was fucking incredible! Firmly toned and impossible to resist, I rubbed my hands over the warm fullness and then up between her legs; working lube inside with my fingers, I pumped the length of my dick over her pussy lips, savoring the puffy warmth.

Teasing her, I poked and nudged the opening, before pushing the head inside, and pausing with a big ass grin, "You know we could study a little before the study break."

"You're such a brat...you know I what I need...it's time for a study break!" She grinned, "The only thing you're studying this weekend is Sex and Female Anatomy!"

Her lips had parted around my dick, stretched tight, but embracing, it's girth. I could see it in her eyes; all she wanted was a study break...she wanted to satisfy the yearning needs we shared. "Mmmm Rob...that feels good...put it in me...please, fuck me...I just wanna feel that big dick...wanna feel that big dick inside me!"

Dripping with the lube, but still tight, her little pussy welcomed it, as I pushed deeper. She groaned as I split her open and started pumping, slowly. She moaned, "Yes...yes, that's a study break...a nice big cock...yeah...yeah...yeah, my boyfriend's big...cock!"

It's weird because I looked back to see if the door was locked. I knew Mark was gone for the weekend, but I wondered what he'd do if he walked in. Would he stand there and watch, or join in. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a chance with Valerie, but I wasn't sure I'd be comfortable sharing my girlfriend. Then again, it's college...two roommates sharing a hot girlfriend...it would be a hot, college fantasy.

Her moans brought me back from the threesome, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...it doesn't get any better...mmmm...yeah!"

I leaned back some to watch my dick slide in and out of her, voicing a satisfied groan and pumping with long, sensuous thrusts, "Yeah...ahhhh...yeah, I'd rather be doing this than studying...and I wanna make it last for a long...long time." I grinned, "You know...after I cum, I can go a long time...a really long time."

She looked back with a sexy smile, "I hope so...baby, we deserve a good long...long study break!"

Eventually, I reached down to stroke her clit and her pussy tightened around my dick. With Valerie, it was almost like her hand was wrapped around my dick and squeezing. What did I do to deserve this? I thought to myself...fuck, my girlfriend's amazing, and I moaned, "Yeah, that's my girl...squeeze me...fucking love when you squeeze like that!"

With my pubes starting to slap over her ass, I wondered if it was too hard, "You okay...still good?"

She moaned, "Ahhh...ahhh...I'm good...just fuck me like this...I love it when you fuck me like this! Mmmm...you really know how to do study breaks."

Each time I pumped it back in, she was eagerly rolling her hips to grind it deep, anxious to feel all of it...all eight, hard-fucking inches.

"Oh god, you're good...so good," then she giggled, "Ahhhh...you can study break my pussy any time...yer...yer such a keeper...ahhhh...ahhhh...soooo...gooood...ahhhh!"

I groaned with a grin, "You'll barely be able to walk into that bus station...maybe you could just stay a few days longer?"

"Yeah, I like the sound of that! Oh Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me hard...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...yeah, fuck me hard...hard...fuck me hard!"

She looked back, grinning, "Mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's so good! What d'ya think...of our study break?"

It's perfect...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...sweetie, you're a keeper, too.

"Love yer big dick...big, thick, yummy dick...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah!" The pounding dick and fingering was taking her where she needed to be, but she took over, and started rubbing her clit.

She was moaning and rocking her head back, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...Rob, fucking love yer dick...big...fucking...dick! Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...mmmm...own it...own that pussy...use it...use that pussy...fuck me!"

"That's it, take that dick...take it...uhhhh...uhhhh...you take it, and I'll own it!"

I leaned forward and focused on the pleasure of watching it plow her tight, little body. I felt her frantically stroking her clit. Both my hands gripped tight, and my balls slapped her ass. Completely lost in the layered sensations of sex, I was overwhelmed with the load boiling in my balls.

Her breathing started to get choppy, and her body stiffened. Convulsions started, and her pussy quivered in pulses, "Fuck me, Rob...fuck me hard...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me!"

She was groaning and squealing with each stroke, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuc...k...fu...ck...me! Fuck...me! Fuck...me...fuck me...fuck me!" Then I felt her cut lose, "Ohhhh...god...ohhhh...god...sooooo....gooood...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuuuuuck...fuuuuuuck me!"

I kept going till her body relaxed, and she exhaled. The moans were quieter but no less urgent, "Cum for me...cum for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, give it to me! I wanna feel it...feel it inside me...yeah...yeah...yeah...give...give it to me!" Her pussy continued to flex around my cock, as it pumped into her.

Her tight lips caressed over the rippled surface of the shaft, and I gripped her waist tighter and fucked wildly; she slammed her body against mine, with that same urgency...she knew I needed to cum...she wanted me to cum.

"You say you want it inside...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...inside that pussy...inside that pussy, again?"

"Yeah...do it...do it inside," she giggled, "gallons and gallons...give me gallons and gallons!"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuckkkkkkk...yeah...yeah...yeah...gallons...and gallons!" I kept pumping into the warm cream...and it was starting to trickle down her thigh.

When I did finally pull out, she shuttered from the sensation, and cum started to drip. I grabbed the my notes from the desk, smiling, "Here drip on this...and make this study break official...it's like a watermark."

She sat on the edge of the desk, watching it drip, "This's sort of a creampie weekend...isn't it?"

I nodded, with a little grin, "Yeah...it feels like a weight has been lifted and we have no worries...it feels so different without the rubber...and I like fucking you with cum."

"Having it inside me is so wild...it's almost like I feel more adult or more like a grown woman.

There wasn't that much left, and most of it ran down her leg, but she grabbed her panties to wipe off my notes, grinning, "I want to make sure you can still read them."

She smiled, "Sorry professor, my girlfriend dripped cum all over my notes." Of course, her panties were left behind to encourage Valerie-related fantasies...and phone sex.

Then she almost squealed, "Oh Rob...don't get soft...I have to measure you!"

I'd measured myself in high school, and I knew it was around 8 1/2, but I didn't remember exactly how it came out. Whether it was just under that, or just over, I couldn't remember.

"I'm getting right around 8 1/2...or 8 and 7/16th inches to be exact. And the width is between 1 1/2 and 2 inches...really close to 1 3/4 inches....and the head is just over 2 inches." That is definitely a man's cock...and when I tell Lisa, she's probably gonna start dripping and drooling." She giggled, "But I am going to gloat some...tell her that we wore each other out! It's the least I can do, after she got me so crazy horny."

"I don't mind crazy horny...at all."

"I know you don't," she grinned.

We snuggled on the bed, watching tv, and talked late into the night. We were thinking about going out to the bars, but things were too perfect to go out.

*********************************

That Sunday, she had to be at the station by 1:30 or so for a 2:00 bus. I made coffee...and we went for a short run before breakfast...or brunch.

During the run, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her body...the way her butt moved up and down with her stride. Her whole body moved sensuously to generate motion...and speed...she was beautiful in motion.

What I didn't realize was she saw the same beauty in me, and when we got back, it was inevitable; we were all over each other.

I spread those beautiful runner legs, sliding my hands over the firm, toned muscle...her calves felt amazing under my fingertip...I wanted to run my lips over the perfect skin...and I did, kissing up and down her muscles.