It Barely Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed, "Oh god...oh god...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...cum...cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah...yesssssss...yessssssss!"

I took it all in, watching it run its course...to this day, I'm still infatuated with orgasms, male or female.

She grinned, catching her breath, and asking me if I'd cum yet. When I shook my head, "No...not yet," she smiled, "Well, we need to fix that...it's your turn."

I pulled out to check the condom and we both nodded, groaning, as I pushed back inside and started fucking her again. It was close, and I could feel it coming; I pumped deep with loud grunts, and she squealed, "Yeah...yeah, fuck me like that!"

Got no problems with that, I thought...nearly pulling out and pumping it all the way...again...again...and again, till my cock exploded. I groaned and held it there for a couple seconds, but when I felt heat fill the tip of the condom, I pulled it out immediately.

Again, this was my first time, and I was nervous about everything...I was concerned that the condom would burst inside her. When I pulled out, the tip was full, but it was all contained...I let out deep breath, and looked down at Valerie, grinning, "That was fucking incredible...and the condom worked!" I was excited and peppering her with questions, "Are you good...was it good...did it feel good for you?"

She nodded, "Yes, it hurt a little at first, but that went away, and it felt good...really good...so, yes...yes and it felt really good! I had an orgasm! Lisa was right! I really never imagined that it would feel so incredible...so...uh...I wanna do it more!"

Finally, she let me talk, and I smiled, repeating myself and saying the first stupid thing that came to mind, "So...it felt good for you, then?"

It didn't really matter that I was repeating myself, because she was still excited, and talking fast, "Well, yeah...when you shove that into a woman, and she screams your name and begs...you know it feels good! I sort of did both...by the way, we will be doing that again!"

That next morning, I made her breakfast; I thought it was the gentlemanly thing to do. She was just out of the shower and coming into the kitchen, "Eggs, bacon and fruit...I got a boyfriend that cooks...in the kitchen...and in bed!" She kissed my cheek, "You're the best...you really are!"

She was wearing one of my shirts, with her panties...a worn flannel shirt never looked sexier. She noticed me checking her out, and got a guilty, but sexy smile, "Sorry, I borrowed your shirt...it's one of my favorites...it makes those blue eyes look bluer."

"No, it's no problem...and it makes yours look bluer, too."

She pressed her ass against me, and I set the plates aside, wrapping my hands around her waist. She grinded me, and I felt my cock, pressing against that beautiful, little ass. She was looking hot in those panties, and I wanted to fuck her right there, but she looked back, "Maybe...um...if you're up for it, we could do something again, after breakfast?"

I just smiled and nodded, "Okay...I got condoms for breakfast." She giggled and I realized what I said, "I mean I got condoms, for after breakfast."

******************************************************

It'd been about a month since we'd seen each other, and we were on the phone...and I blurted out "Sweetie, I really miss holding you...it feels so good!"

She responded, but veered into phone sex, repeating what she said after that first time, "I miss that, too...but I really miss it when you push inside, and I scream your name and beg for it...that must make you feel good. Doesn't it?"

I laughed, "Now that you got me hard...yes, that makes me feel good, and I can't wait to see you. I wanna hear that screaming and begging...lots of screaming and begging!"

I'd been planning some for her visit, and we started discussing things. "We can do the cafeteria or go out, but I wouldn't mind if I could introduce you to the guys over dinner. The food isn't bad...but I want to warn you things can get crude, and they all know you're here for the weekend. I guess...I want to show you off, but there's also been booty-call remarks.

She laughed, "I can handle crude...I gave Lisa too much information, and she's been beyond crude. She informed me that you were a keeper...and the best way to get over someone is by getting someone that's better.

I was grinning, when I responded, "I'm okay with being better."

"She even wanted photos of your penis...think I got her to lay off when I said I didn't want your penis being circulated like baseball cards." I wanted to say I'd be fine with circulating penis pics, but I didn't.

****************************************************

That Friday, I met her outside, in front of the dorm, because we had to take her car to a remote lot. We were more than happy to see one another, and she jumped out of the car to hug me. When our lips met, I picked her up off the sidewalk, and hugged her...feeling her warm body against mine.

We were so excited, we could hardly keep our hands off one another, and I don't think we stopped talking once. I took her on a tour of campus, and we stopped for coffee. It was such a special time for me, holding my girlfriend's hand and walking her around campus. I felt proud, like I was becoming a mature adult or something more than a nineteen-year-old freshman (or almost nineteen).

I remember we were both a little giddy during dinner in the cafeteria; she met some of the guys on my floor...and for the most part, they were well-behaved. She did make major points with my roommate because she thanked him for crashing down the hall and giving us privacy. It was really nice of him, and I promised we could take him out to the bars or something.

After dinner, we decided to go out for a beer with my buddies. We both knew what was on the agenda that evening, but thought we could handle a short night out, with a beer or two. We walked back arm in arm from the bar, stopping only once to make out, by the Armory...we were behind the shrubs, and I had my hand up her shirt. I remember being anxious to make out with her all that week, but then our first attempt got cut short, when campus police cruised past us in the parking lot.

When we got back to the dorm, we locked the door and mashed our lips together. A sexually charged make-out session, our hands were all over each other and clothes were coming off. She was topless and I trailed my fingers over the beautiful curve of her breasts, teasing the nipples. I was fixated on her tits, barely able to stop the groping, but I felt her working my belt loose.

I knew what she wanted, so I pulled both hands from her tits, and shucked my pants down. The tighty whities definitely made an impression; you could clearly see my arousal...the shaft, the crown and even my balls were outlined. When I pushed the underwear down, it all bounced free, and stood tall, arching up over the pubes.

Her eyes wandered over its thick, beefy profile and up over my chest, before meeting my gaze. "Holy shit...Rob...I've missed that!" It's been crazy, and I...I can't wait any longer...let me taste my big guy?"

She dropped to her knees and smiled up at me, "Jeeez...it looks bigger! Have you gotten bigger?"

Laughing, I grinned, "Na, doubt that...it's just been a while. You haven't seen it closeup for nearly a month." My grin got bigger, "I think you just missed it...absence makes the cock grow bigger, you know?"

She lovingly stroked it a few times, before taking it in her mouth. Barely able to take more than three or four inches, I groaned as it penetrated her lips. I held her head and gently pumped my hips, straining and stretching her mouth. She always used her tongue a lot, and it felt pretty amazing, but she only did that for a few minutes, before she pulled off and got that lusty grin.

She didn't say a word...she just laid back on the bed, and raised her legs so I could tug her pants off.

I hooked my arms under her knees, pulled her closer and rubbed my dick over her panties...I could feel her pussy through the fabric and rubbed the head though the tiny slit; I focused on the darkened wetness, a spot on her sexy blue panties.

She grinned, "He's as excited as I am."

I answered, "And so am I!"

She helped me slide the panties off, and my focus became her pussy. The lips were tight, barely protruding, but her clit was just starting to swell. I started probing, pushing my finger into the tight folds; it was incredibly tight, and when I rubbed the clit, she almost jumped off the bed. She tipped her head back, "Yeahhhhh! Yeah...yeah...ahhhh yeah...rub my clit...she's...she's excited...really excited, too!"

She moaned as I leaned in to suck a nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. I tweaked and pinched the other, and she grinned, "Mmmm...that feels good...mmmm ready...ready...put it in me!"

I was putting on the condom, before she finished the sentence, "That's what I like to hear...let me do the condom and lube." Mesmerized as I gapped her pussy with the tip, she looked into my eyes and begged, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...give it to me slow...give me that dick...put it in...put it in me!"

She parted her legs a little more, as I pushed deeper and her head jerked back, "Fuck! Fuck yeah...yeah, that's it...ohhhh...ohhhh...oh my god yesssss...yessssss...ohhhh...oh god yes!"

Taking a pause so she could get used to it, I leaned forward, kissed her forehead, and groaned, "You're still tight down there, but it's going easier!" I grinned, "I guess we're getting the hang of this! You still okay with this?"

I started pumping gently and she smiled, "Yes...god yes...yes...yes...oh my god yesssss...yessssss...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...just like that...keep fucking me just like that." With Valerie, it wasn't just lust; it was a need...a hunger she couldn't resist. I could see that she was watching it penetrate deeper...we both were.

Ever since our first encounter, it took her breath away, but at that moment she could feel it stretching and molding her insides. She lusted to have it pumping deep...teasing her cervix. She wanted to bring it that ultimate pleasure...she wanted it to explode, with a thick, hot...creamy...load.

I could feel her muscles flex around the shaft, as I pumped sensuously, deeper and deeper. With one last gentle thrust, I took it all the way, sinking my whole cock, deep into her core. I groaned, as her pussy gripped tight on my dick, and I felt my balls pressing against her.

She groaned, "Mmmm...so deep...so deep...stay there...ahhhh...stay there like that...I like that...sometimes I don't want you to pull it out...don't want you to ever pull it out."

She kept flexing, while I held it there, balls-deep, "Fuck...yer so...so tight...yeah...yeah, squeeze it...squeeze that cock...yeah...yeah...yeah...squeeze it...fuckkkkkk!"

"Now...now fuck me...just fuck me...that's it...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me hard with that big dick!"

She was still tight, and I watched the thick shaft push and pull, dragging the pussy lips with it. She didn't scream, it was more like a low, sexy groan, "Ohhhh...ohhhh Rob...Rob...fuckkkkkk...Rob...fuck me."

"Weren't you going to beg me?"

She grinned, "Ahhhh...god...please...please Rob...fuck me...please fuck me...need you to fuck me hard...oh god yeah." Then she got a little more serious, "Mmmm...soooo good...I'm glad it was you...you that took my cherry...feels so good...your dick is fucking perfect...so much better!"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh....ahhhh...fuck...fuck...wanna fuck myself... wanna fuck myself on it! Let me cowgirl...you?"

I didn't waste any time in switching places and adding more lube. I held it upright, "He's all yours...saddle up, cowgirl!"

She straddled it, and smiled, pushing the tip inside, "Yeah...it's always fun, this way!" As she rocked her hips to work it deeper, I felt her tight pussy swallowing the head...two inches...four inches...six inches...and then the whole thing. She watched it go in, "Ahhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh!"

Her eyes met mine and she moaned, "Yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, sweetie, I like this...being in charge like this!"

When she settled into my lap, she grinded it deep and steadied herself, digging her hands into my chest. She was tight as fuck, and the heat overwhelmed my senses, but it only got better when she started to ride, burying all my dick deep inside her pussy.

She had a beautifully toned, feminine body, and she rode me like an athlete, with her tits bouncing up and down...just like when she ran hurdles. They were eye candy when she was coming off those hurdles, but the topless bounce was even better...it was mesmerizing. I wanted to wrap my tongue around the nips...or just grab a handful. Mmmm, they were a sweet fuckin' handful, and I still remember exactly how they felt.

When I caught sight of the wild-eyed lust and the way she was tossing those blond curls, I knew it was more than just a hard cock...it was raw pleasure, passion and young love, all mixed together in that university dorm.

It was obvious she was feeling the same sensations and she was moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh, Rob...that's so good...so goooddd!"

She was really bouncing up and down on my cock, but she leaned back some and started working her clit. I was still just trying to process it all, but there was no doubt that cowgirl was one of my favorites.

She shook me out of my cowgirl haze by moaning, "Rob...fuck me...fuck...fuck...fuck me...shove that cock in me!"

Her firm, curvy ass felt amazing in my hands, and I nearly took over, but she got the sexiest smile, and met my thrusts, "Yeah, that's it...yeah...yeah...yeah, just like that...fuck me, while I fuck myself...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh god...oh god...think I'm gonna cum...gonna cum!"

The feel of hard cock, molding her insides was bliss, bouncing herself up and down on my dick; she was cowgirling the fuck out of my cock, and moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhh...fuck me...fuck meeeeee!"

I noticed she was rubbing herself harder and faster and then she moaned, "Oh my god...oh my god...cumming...I'm cumming...oh god...cumming all over your...your...your big...big dick...ohhhhhhhh goddddddddddddd!"

When I felt it take hold, her pussy clamped tight, gripping me like a vice. She was nearly screaming and her whole body was shuddering, "Yessssss...yessssss...cumming...baby...cumming! Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...yessssssssssssssss...oh goddddd...ohhhh godddddd!"

She rolled off and laid back on the bed, catching her breath, "Rob...fuckkkkk Rob...that's what I needed...oh my god! Put it back...ohhhh god, put it back in...I want you to have one, too!"

She pulled her legs back, and groaned, as I pumped back inside, "Yessss...yeah...yeah, just like that...fucccckkk...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah!"

Savoring the pleasure of her man's cock, she never wanted that sensation to end...it was always this way with Valerie.

I whispered, "How'd you like that cowgirl?"

"I Loved it," she grinned, "but I love this, too."

"Well then...let's do it right." That's when I started fucking her brains out and she wrapped her legs around me, moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, fuck me...fuck me!"

I was in those last intense seconds before exploding, and her pussy was gripping tight...she just wanted to be fucked hard and satisfy her man.

With the steady, rhythmic pounding, her tits danced for me, and I felt my cock throbbing...pulsing against her walls...I knew it was coming. "Oh god, Val...Valerie...been waiting for this...for a month...needing...oh god...needing this for a month!"

Pumping into her orgasm was hot as fuck, but I'd been without, and it was my turn...I was more than ready. "Gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...oh god...cumming!"

I slammed my dick into her, again...and again...and then I planted it, deep in her belly. I felt it in my balls and filled the condom.

We laid there with my cock buried inside, making out...and then I buried my face in her tits. The firm mounds felt amazing on my face and under my tongue, but there was this exhilarating excitement, knowing we were just getting started...we had the whole weekend.

When I pulled out, I was happy that the rubber was intact, and she wet as fuck. I wanted to shove my face between her legs, but I was overwhelmed by her hands, running all over my chest.

Before I knew what was happening, she was between my legs and pulling the condom off. I watched as she licked her lips and wrapped them around my dick; I groaned, tipping my head back, "Fuck...Valerie...oh fucccckkkk...lick it all...lick it clean!"

She held the base and worked her mouth down, over the girthy meat, as far as she could go. Then like it was her all-time favorite flavor, she pulled off and swirled her tongue from the bottom up to the top, with long, greedy licks.

Shoving it back into her mouth, she started bobbing, hungrily sucking, while I moved my hands to the back of her head. I dug my fingers into her curls and controlled the pace, as her tongue eagerly worked every inch of the shaft, "Yeah...that's it...that's it...lick it all clean!"

Once satisfied, she licked her lips, and grinned, "You know...I'm yours...all yours...all weekend...but maybe you can come visit me...next weekend...or the next?"

I pulled her up and held her in my arms, "Maybe I can...I have a test on Friday, but it's in the morning." She smiled from ear to ear, and I grinned, gripping my dick, "Just to be fair...this is yours, too!"

We snuggled for a half hour or so, talking and listening to music, but then she started stroking me. My cock was filling out some, and she looked up, "It feels like you could use some more...and...I definitely want more!"

Before I could say anything, she continued, "How do want me? Or do you have other plans?"

She was eager for another round, and I grinned, handing her a condom, "No...no other plans...get it ready...and cowgirl seemed to go over well."

She grinned from ear to ear and pushed her lips down my cock. I gently pumped my hips to fuck her mouth while she moaned into the stiffening meat. It wasn't long before she was pushing another condom down the shaft and straddling me.

She held it upright and threw herself back on it. The sexy groans filled the room, when she came to rest in my lap, "Oh god yesssssssssss...yesssssss!" Then she started to ride, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yer right...that...that month was too long, sweetie!"

Again and again, I watched my girlfriend's pussy swallow it, eventually looking up to meet her intense gaze. She was watching it, too, whispering, "Oh my god...that big, beautiful cock...yeah...yeah...yeahhhhhh!" She couldn't hardly take her eyes off it, "Mmmm...fuck...look at how good it looks...fuckin' my...my little pussy...a man's cock...it feels so fuckin' good! Does it feel good...does my pussy feel good?"

I started pumping my hips, "Yes...yes it feels good," bouncing her up and down, and watching those tits bob. They were breathtaking and she moaned, "Oh fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me!"

I reached up and grabbed them, rubbing the nipples against my palms and digging my fingers into the firm flesh, "Mmmm, these are amazing, too!"

Working her clit, and working my cock, her eyes were wild with lust, and she slammed down hard, trying to take every last inch. Her tiny pussy gripped tight, and she was grinding it down over the shaft, skewering herself like a big, tasty cocktail cherry.

Close to release, she gasped, "Oh god...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum all over my man's cock...his big...big, thick...cock!"

I teased, "You want me to stop now?"

She quickly shook her head, "No...no, absolutely not!"

I humped into her, pushing it deep, "Ya want it like this?"

She groaned, with a sexy fuck-me grin, "Yes...yes, fuck me...make me...make me cum on that...that big, ass dick!"