It Barely Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her hips and humped into her, till I felt her body quiver against mine. I watched her eyes roll back and close tight as she groaned, "Oh...oh...oh my...myyyyy godddddddd!"

She got even louder, and her body shook, as I pulled back and slammed back inside, again...and then again. I gripped tight and started pounding her with long, sensuous strokes...planting every last inch, deep inside.

She came to rest in my lap...all out of breath, with a big satisfied grin, "Did you cum...I want you to cum!"

I shook my head, "Not yet...you wanna do it like this...ride me?"

"Yeah, or on my back...or doggy," she grinned! "I just want you to cum...you can have me anyway you want."

Before she could say anything, I flipped her over and pushed her legs apart. I wanted to lick her out and suck her dry...mmmm...it was like sugar on my tongue. I lingered there, before trailing kisses up over her legs. She had hot, fucking legs...long...sexy...and flawless. To this day, a hot runner with legs like that will bone me...throw in the sexy shorts/tights and it's even worse.

I kissed her thighs and slowly pushed a finger inside her. Trailing kisses up over her leg, my heated breath warmed her skin, and I started pumping deeper into the tight folds of her pussy. I ran my lips over her calf and kissed her ankle, till we were face to face, looking into each other's eyes...our lips met in a long, sensuous kiss.

She whispered, "Mmmm...you have the foreplay part down...put it back in me...I want you to cum." With the condom still intact (still nervous about the damn things), I rubbed the head through the tiny slit, pressing it into the lips.

Yeah...she wanted to satisfy me, but I could tell she was anxious to have it back inside, too...filling her with passion, desire...and lust. I stroked my dick, and it felt warm, heavy and rock-hard in my hand; it was anxious to be back inside, too, but I guess I teased her some. She smiled, "Mmmm...give me that beautiful cock...I need it inside...inside me!"

This was my first serious girlfriend, but I guess I was starting to see that my dick wasn't just a characteristic or trait, like blue eyes, hair color or pale skin...it was an attribute that had some value...and it definitely attracted Valerie. I realized she was right...it was a beautiful cock.

I slowly pushed inside, and she pulled her legs back for me, "I love it this way, too...mmmm, that feels so good!" Staring into her gorgeous, blue eyes, I started pumping, gently...sensuously...and deep. She moaned, "Mmmm...Rob...fuck...fuck me...just like that...just like that...like that...oh god!"

"Oh yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...so fucking good...fuckkkk...want...I want you to cum...cum for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me hard!"

I did exactly that, pumping harder, with the slurpy, wet sex-sounds filling the room. Her pussy massaged and flexed around my cock, and my moans added to the soundtrack, "Ohhhh...yeah...yeah...shit, that's...that's gonna do it...make me cum...make me cum....yeah...cum all over...all over you!"

Pumping my hips wildly, "Val...oh god...yeah...yeah...make me cum, again...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck yeah...need to cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...need to cum all over your tits...ahhhh...those tits!"

She gripped tight, squeezing with her pussy, and bringing me to the very brink. I felt it in my balls, and knew I wasn't going to last long, but then she moaned, "Oh goddddd, you fuck me good...fuck me good...so...good...cum for meeee...yeah...yeah...yeah...cum on meeee...yeah...cum on me...cum for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I pulled out, with a loud slurp, ripped off the rubber, and jacked my dick over her tits; I felt it pulse in my hand, as my balls exploded over her tits. The seed glistening on her nipple caught my eye, of course, but then I spotted some on her chin...Valerie was sexy as hell, wearing my cum.

I had collapsed next her on the bed, while she scooped the warm cum from her tits. She tipped her head, licking her lips...and, out of the blue, she smiled, "Going to doctor this week...with mom."

Despite being very careful, I halfway thought she was going to tell me she was pregnant, but she quickly suppressed the visible panic, with a big grin, and saying, "Mom's going to get me setup with birth control...and we won't have to use condoms!"

She scooped up more and licked it from her finger, "I can't wait to feel all this inside me!" She looked excited, "I've never felt a man cum inside me...you know?"

"I'm glad we've played it safe, but I can't wait to feel that pussy, without a condom."

"Oh yeah...it'll be so cool! It always feels good, stretching and filling me up, but it'll feel even more amazing!"

She was still scooping cum from her tits, as I tipped my head back, savoring the soft music from somebody down the hall. She grinned again, "You've spoiled me...you know...but it keeps getting better."

I nodded, "You've spoiled me, too...but...Valerie, that's what two people do...that's what a boyfriend and girlfriend should do." Not bad for a horny freshman; I was pleased with those words...and totally infatuated with Valerie.

It had been a long day...a big day and I was very tired, but I remember closing my eyes and feeling her warm lips on my cock. The soft, wet slurps added to the music, but I went right back to the horny freshman, wondering if her pussy would sound like that, when it was full of cum...I couldn't wait to fuck her with a creampie.