All Comments on 'It Became Inevitable'

by ChesterWJones

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

The story was fine but I would have enjoyed it more if the mother was named instead of calling her "she" all the time. It would also have been hotter for me if the language had been dirtier rather than so clinical. Three stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Beautiful Love

Amazing story of love that is so well written. As a reader I was in his place and could feel her touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anonymous

Very nice. I liked it. I think it works well without names. They know who they are.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Wow, CWJ!

Very , very nice!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Very hot! Maybe a little over the top in the adjectives of the act and under "reported" their love for each other, but still well done. Part 2? Unprotected wasn't lost on me either... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars

Just beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent

High quality writing and exciting material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Clever trick

He is fucking her vagina, but fills her bottom with his cum.

yangus99yangus99about 3 years ago
More details during sex

The story was great, the buildup awesome, but the sex seemed short for that great story.

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Inevitable when she came to him with no panties they both knew. Nicely done *5* and thanks for writing .

clive2007clive2007about 3 years ago
Five stars

Excellent. The real deal. Convincing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

I was all ready to dismiss this as yet another formulaic mom/son fuckfest tales we're subjected to on here, but no, This was a 'proper' story, well written, carefully constructed, and with a slow burning narrative. I enjoyed it a lot, so much so that it git a 5 Star rating from me.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago
Well done

Calm excitement, restrained aggression, rewarded patience. Many more words to describe this beautiful encounter. Okay? Written well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

Very well done, you have real talent, says this writer to you....excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweet romance

A short albeit erotic tale of mother son love that I found quite hot. Love the slow tease of the loving son staring into his mothers eyes as his hardening manhood rubs against his mothers bare pussy. Love that mommy untied her robe and let her son gaze at her naked breasts. In the end and despite mommy's weak protests both mother and son surrender to the siren call of incest and mommy rides her son's bare cock until both groan in orgasm mommy making a wet spot in her son's bed and the dutiful son filling mommy's unprotected womb with his young and virile seed. Here's to reading more about this loving couple and the son and his mother rutt over and over again until mommy's belly swells with her son's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No name

I prefer the no name convention ala Cormac McCarthy's The Road. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Well written, very erotic. Good job!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story. I enjoy this and all of the stories that you have written.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks!

MR1926MR1926about 3 years ago
HOT

SO GOOD...even though it was short, but too the point..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GOD YES AFTER READING THIS STORY I READ IT ALOUD TO MY WIFE WHILE SHE FUCKED ME WITH A STRAP ON. IT WAS MY MOM WHO INTRODUCED US TO PEGGING VERY HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done, too bad there isn't more of the same.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a great story and i gave it 5 stars. I loved the way they got closer and closer to fucking without talking about it. Finally they fucked and she came all over his cock and then he came inside of her pussy. This was the first of many sexual sessions they will have together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was great the way i lke them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, the slow, tortuous accomplishment of their lust for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

Well written but a back story to this would have made it better. For instance how did it come to this point? **£

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Nice and slow build up to a nice fuck!

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous