All Comments on 'It Began at the Grocery Store'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Romance, drama, forgiveness. Very sweet romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Thanks for this story. I adore the characters and the story line.

norafaresnorafaresalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

This was such a pleasure to read again. I really appreciate the time you put into this heartwarming story. The main characters share very believable chemistry, and I appreciate having a female lead that isn't described as a supermodel. Amy is kind, thoughtful, cute, and funny -- the formula for a great girl. No wonder Mark is smitten with her.

Thank you for sharing these two wonderful characters with us.

Cheers,

Nora

BigMagnum44BigMagnum44almost 5 years ago
Nice story!

I thought this was a very sweet story, full of emotion and a little suspense. Very well put together and a nice first submission. I also find it both sad and comical that people who say course and negative things about someone else’s work never have the guts to sign their name to their comments. Keep up the good work, I’m looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So the author is a girl huh?

Nice male name Barry James.

Two first names lmao. You gave it away in the first few paragraphs.

I didn't read the story, but what little i read was okayish.

Although, in reality, to write a good story you have to follow rules of writing, simply penning down your fantasy doesn't cover it.

You have potential. Keep working!

Chiara23Chiara23almost 5 years ago
So sweet!

And funny, and loving, and heartfelt. Too many emotions to even express them all! I welled up when Mark played his song for Amy, almost feeling what she felt as I've had my own share of mental orgasms!

Very true about the 'anonymous' critics. As an author here also I tend to disregard anonymous mental diarrhea like that, as they're probably jealous of your skill as a story teller.

So well done, and I hope when I'm able to write again that I can manage this level of prose.

Chi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fantastic

has got to be the most erotic story I have ever read thank you

FrankwuoFrankwuoalmost 5 years ago
BigMagnum

I agree with you completely. That "anonymous" probably trolls here looking for stories of women being degraded to things less than objects, you know kind of like J.D. and Will!

FrankwuoFrankwuoalmost 5 years ago
BarryJames

Great work and I look forward to reading more.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Hallmark

Clean it up a bit, and you got a chick flick for the hallmark channel. Five stars for excellent writing, and story.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Sweet Story

Please publish again soon.

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

That was friggin awesome~

mindventuremindventureover 4 years ago
Incredible work....

for a first effort or a fiftieth. Everything about this story, character development, story line, and writing style are characteristic of a seasoned writer. Keep writing. Your readers - including me - want more. Well done and well worth the five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The attention to detail on this...

The attention to detail on this piece is just amazing. You’ve put so much thought and care into the building, the structure, the characters... it’s a joy to read. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Many hours of reading on Literotica, seeking stories defining the human spirit as God intended it to be. Without doubt the best ever and thank you very much. Five stars is too low of a rating.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
5*

And more!! Awesome story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Wow! Sir, your story was amazing! Worth every bit of 25 stars. 5 BIG FAT SHINNY STARS!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great love story, I like this author's romance stories as he takes care to bring all of the details into the storyline and the stories are always complete with a happily ever after ending.

No unfinished stories from this author as it makes them an even greater pleasure to read. Well done 5+++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your first publication on this site? Remarkable! You're writing and storyline are superb. Thank you for sharing!

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Achingly yearning, rapport, sacrifice to achieve love. Ecstasy and forte in soulmate bonding. Then crises as jealous and lustful JD and Will become Iago to incite Hunter to become psychotic Othello and Amy with Mark as almost becoming a Desdimona victim. (A Classic Bards pathos?)

oldpantythiefoldpantythief28 days ago

Didn't realise I was holding my breath until they were getting out of the hospital and I had to relax and breathe. I had a feeling that everything was going too well and something bad was going to happen, just not what did happen. Well played, and loved the ending. Even without the drama it would have been five stars just because it was such a good love story. Guess I'm just a sentimental old pantythief.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Literotica has some amazing writers with great stories full of wonderful of lessons.

BarryJames1952 has demonstrated that he is a valuable ember of that august group.

THC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...