It Began With a Mole Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a strange look, smiled and replied, "Sorry to make you disappointed if you had expected to meet a real bitch."

I said, "I expected something like that, but it is no disappointment to me."

Then she wanted to know everything about Madeleine's cheating and I told her the truth about no background sound from a bar and her messed hair when she came to the hospital. I even told about finding condoms in drawer and fixing them with color. Elisabeth told me about her difficulties to decide about a divorce or not. The third time I told Elisabeth how lovely she was, she obviously got enough and interrupted me by saying,

"Sorry my friend, if you are trying to talk me into some kind of a revenge fuck, you are hiking at a wrong place."

I got the message and replied with a smile, "Ever heard about love at first sight?"

"I'm not a teenager any longer, so for me that is out of question."

I kept smiling and said, "But you almost look like a teenager. Not even I believed such feelings could happen to me in my age, but I must confess to that my opinion in that matter changed today when I met you."

"Good try but nothing such will ever happen."

"I accept what you say and promise to be a loyal friend during this mess and skip all attempts to push it further. We can support each other as friends."

I told her and she agreed to that.

Elisabeth's boy had seen a poster from a circus and wanted to go there. I suggested her we should go there next day together with our children. Elisabeth really surprised me by saying,

"Yes, it would be fun."

Back home Madeleine's parents were waiting for me and did their best attempts to get me to cancel my plans for divorce. I told them that I didn't care if they accepted cheating in their own relation but such behavior was out of question in my marriage. Rupert didn't cheer up when he got my thanks for demanding shared economy for Madeleine and me what did our divorce to a piece of cake. It only remained to agree shared custody for our children.

Before leaving my house Rupert surprised me by asking me if it was okay for me that he assisted Madeleine to buy my share of the house so the children could remain in their old home if their parents didn't got back to common senses. I told Rupert that it was okay for me but the sale of my part or the whole house would go according to an estate agency fair market valuation of the price..

Of some reason Rupert didn't look happy at all when he understood that the house wouldn't be any bargain for his daughter.

The circus with Elisabeth and her kid was a real bingo and the day got even better when she invited me for coffee and my kids for lemonade with cakes after the circus.

While our kid were playing, she asked me with a smile on her face, "Did I offended you when that 'love at first sight trick didn't work' as you may expected?"

"That love is for real and not any trick and I was afraid for being avoided by you as a silly stalker because I dared to tell you the truth." I replied with humility.

She gave me a strange look before saying that Kim would live with his parents for a week or two until she had decided about divorce or not.

I in my turn told her that my divorce papers were written and my next step would be to find an apartment because my in-laws and ex asked to buy me out from my house.

Elisabeth told me that she had wanted one more child but Kim had refused to agree to that but if he got a second chance, there wouldn't be any no accepted by her in that matter.

I couldn't resist to offer her my assistance and said,

"That's no problem, not at all. Let me volunteer to that mission and I can promise that we'll fix it in no time."

"You ought to know that a baby means much more than the conception. Do you volunteer even to all other duties connected with that child?" She asked me.

"Of course."

Now she had got a serious look in her face when she asked, "Are you serious and did you really understand and mean what you promised to do?"

"I understand and always keep my words but it is up to you to decide what to do and who you

prefer to do it with."

Now we got interrupted by the kids and nothing further was said about Elisabeth's plans for

her future.

Back home again when thinking about Elisabeth I was rather sure that Kim would get his second chance within a week. But later in the evening I got a text message from her reading, "Did you really speak the truth to me earlier today?"

My short reply read, "Yes I did. D-papers written and filed tomorrow. Real estate company contacted. A child together with you would be great."

The next day I did my errands and sent Elisabeth a text message what told her about that. The real estate company is owned by one of my mole friends who promised me a good price. Even in divorce I will not cheat my wife. I told him I wanted a fair and honest price.

Elisabeth replied with a text message saying that Kim and she would meet at a pub after their works for clearing up some family matters and that would probably be his last chance to save

their marriage if he agreed to her conditions.

I had no comments to that and Madeleine was angry as a wasp because I had filed for

divorce before she got time to read the papers that had been available for her during the whole weekend. Of course, it wasn't kind of me to get a value for our house for sale without waiting for her permission. She got ashen gray when I told her the expected price level we could get if we sold it and split the money. She had right in that matter but I couldn't let her slow down our separation or let Rupert throw me out from my house without paying the right price for that pleasure.

She screamed, "How can you do that to me? We are still married and have two children.

don't we owe them a serious attempt to marriage counseling for saving our family?

I replied, "How in the hell could you fuck that Stureben though I begged you to skip it and gave you serious warning at the evening before you went there? No counselor on this earth can make such arrogance and disrespect you showed me undone. Plus you've gone back to being a total bitch to me like you were before. I think this behavior is the real you."

Doesn't matter what I said just then. She had the right in that matter. Marriage counselors can fix a lot of marriages even after a cheating but everything I had told Elisabeth about the love at the first sight had been true for me. All my hopes and dreams about the future were about Elisabeth, and why emotionally I was as much cheater as Madeleine.

It was still obvious that Elisabeth had Kim as her first choice and I knew that my only option for the time being was to wait in the background. Even if she did forgive Kim, he would find out rather soon that she had an ace in her sleeve if he did any mistakes.

Kim had a great opportunity to fix his marriage that evening and I could only wait for a message from Elisabeth telling me that,.

Elisabeth's short message came a few minutes before eight o'clock and read, "Kim and I agreed about divorce."

I replied, "It's a big step with many feelings. I love you and please call me any time if you need to talk."

Her reply came a minute later, "Many thanks. Love you too, we'll talk tomorrow."

Elisabeth rang me at my job the next morning and said that Kim had been in a very arrogant mood during their meeting and hadn't said much for solving their problems. He demanded her to take him back and skip all plans about a second child, why she had told him that she would rather divorce than go on as before and pretend that nothing had happened.

He surprised her by saying that a divorce was okay for him and she could always call him if she regretted loosing the best man she ever could find. He had got confused when Elisabeth had told him that from now on he had to compete with Madeleine Johnson's soon to be ex if she wanted her back again. Then a bit worried Elisabeth asked if it had been right of her to mention my name and if everything I had told her earlier was still valid.

I said, "I love you Elisabeth and no need for us to keep that as a secret. Of course, I'll keep my words."

She sounded happy and suggested us to meet at pub after our jobs.

Madeleine must got some gossip from Kim because she rang me ten minutes later shouting, "What do you mean by having an affair with Elisabeth Stureben instead of going to counseling with your own wife?"

"Are you really the right woman to ask me that question? However, we don't have any dirty affair as you and Elisabeth's husband. We will act in the daylight if we get paired up." I told her and she hang up.

Madeleine was right, her cheating had caused a complete weird situation. A sane average man had done all possible efforts for saving his marriage to her. Madeleine in some respects wasn't any bad woman, beautiful, hard working with a good job and a good mother to our children. Just not a good wife for me. I wanted to skip her for a woman I hardly knew anything about. Like a drowning man reaches for the first thing he sees. No doubt that it was a gambling on a high level but you'll never win if you don't dare to take a risk.

When Elisabeth and I met she told me Kim had obviously expected her to be begging him coming back and forgive him without any further comments. When she told him about me he had got a big laugh and said, "That poor wimp, I'll scare the shit out of him so he doesn't dare even to look at you from that moment, that's for sure."

Elisabeth had obviously gathered some information about me from her friends because she had replied, "Better you ask Madeleine Johnson what Robert did to the golf pro and the green keeper when they both together attempted attack him at a Christmas party at the golf club."

The arrogant Kim who obviously had hot intentions for Madeleine had accepted her suggested divorce and signed the papers she had obtainer earlier that day. Then Elisabeth had me to promise not to make any first step to attack Kim. I agreed because I wanted to be a good friend with Kevin if I got any further chance with Elisabeth and hurting her boy's father had been a very stupid thing to do under such circumstances.

Before we parted she invited me to her house at Friday evening for playing Trivial Pursuit with a new set of cards her sister had bought. I accepted and understood that it would be a very important evenings in my life. TP is a light game, but not so well read people do very poorly.

Madeleine had her own things to do at Friday why I had to bring the kids with me to Elisabeth's house. Elisabeth's sister and her husband was a jolly couple why we had a pleasant evening. I won the first round and I think Elisabeth was happy about that so she could show her relatives that her new friend was equipped with at least some brains and common sense.

The next round was between couples as a team. Elisabeth and I was the winning team after we had been lucky to get the right questions during a long time. The truth is she was at least a clever as me. The most important matter for me during that round was how easy it was for Elisabeth and me to co-operate without any serious arguing. We had a good time and her sister invited us to her place next week for "getting even".

When the kids and I was ready to go home Elisabeth gave me a real bear hug and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

"I love you too" I replied and gave her a quick kiss. One step forward, but obviously still long way to the goal.

Elisabeth spent the weekend with her parents and so did even Madeleine why I went to a party with some single friends but got home alone from the bar. Elisabeth and I exchanged several text messages during the weekend. She called me "Darling" and wanted to know what I had done that evening, and she got the truth.

Monday was my lucky day because one of my coworkers had a theatre package for two including a coach trip, tickets to a popular musical and a night at a downtown business hotel in our capital city what she couldn't use due to some late upcoming more important event.

I bought her packages without a second of hesitation.

Then I rang Elisabeth and invited her to come with me. She promised to say "yes" if I could answer some questions about what it would cost her and if there were any conditions included in my kind offer.

I understood she wanted to know if there were any demand of sex and replied, "My dear, You don't need to worry. There are no hidden charges, traps or demands of anything, only an invitation for seeing that famous musical."

"Darling, it will be a great pleasure." She said and that got me both happy and wondering if

there ever would be any sex with her or could that lovely woman be frigid. That could explain why Kim had seduced Madeleine. However, I decided to act as a real good guy whatever happened during this trip and let her travel at her own speed.

When comparing our agendas for that week we didn't found any evening we could spend together but we had lunch together Tuesday and Thursday and decided to meet at the coachstation at Saturday morning.

We met and she was in a jolly mood why I expected it to be a great weekend and that was right. Both of us agreed that the musical was much better than expected and the dinner after that at a nice restaurant was very romantic. After that we went to the piano bar at our hotel for a drink.

Elisabeth said no thanks to second drink and asked me about my opinion about the trip so far. "It can't be better, I've loved every minute of it" Was my honest reply.

After that she suggested going to our room for talking about some matters before calling it night. I had booked a room with two beds, and accepted what I thought was her decision without any objections thinking "what will be will be".

Coming into our room Elisabeth said "I love you Robert." and sat down at the sofa.

"I love you Elisabeth." Was my reply before sitting down besides her.

She asked, "Got any plans for the future and how is Madeleine involved in your plans? Could you please be kind enough to tell me the truth because I've heard some rumors?"

"Madeleine and I have filed for divorce and we agreed I will be selling my part of the house that we own together to her. Of course there are even several matters about our children what we have to decide together." I said.

"What about taking her back? The rumors says about Madeleine telling her friends that you will take her back quite soon? Please remember that you promised tell me the truth." Elisabeth said with a worried expression in her face.

"I've already taken her back once, back before we got Matilda when it was close to divorce and I will not do that mistake again. Believe me, that's for sure." I told her.

"I believe you. Do you have any plans about you and me?" She asked with a smile.

"I do love you, and want to marry you. If you think either of us is just a re bound, that that can wait. We need to be two for that Tango. Let's do it together and turn my sweet dreams to real plans, but before doing that I have to ask a question what might be painful for you and I beg you to tell me the truth even if it might hurt. Will you tell me the truth?" That unexpected question got her worried.

She replied, "Whatever you ask, I promise to tell you the truth."

"I've been thinking why Kim gave up a wonderful wife as you so incredible easy without any real efforts to win you back? There must been some serious problem in your marriage what got him cheating you and caring so little about a divorce from a such a wonderful woman as you really are. Have you cheated him and he found out that?" I had to ask her that.

Elisabeth began to cry and sobbed, "Yes, I've done that once after getting boozed and stupid at a Christmas party and he's never forgiven me for that. Are you going to dump me now?"

"No, not at all. It is most important for us that you told me the truth so we can throw out all skeletons from the closet and begin our relation from scratch. I love you Elisabeth and what Kim and you did before we met is a history that doesn't concern you and me."

"Do you still love me though you found out I'm a slut just as Madeleine?" She asked still sobbing.

"Yes Elisabeth, I love you and there are a huge difference between what Madeleine and you did. She did it several times planned carefully in advance. You did a stupid one time mistake what you probably regretted as hell. Besides I am also divorcing because Madeleine is not happy with me, and I feel the same about here. Adultery put the end to the sentence. Don't you think we've talked enough of the past now and it is high time to have some talk about dreams and plans for our future?

"What about Kim? Have you any intentions about fighting with him for what he did to your pride?" She asked.

"Nothing about Kim because a good relation to Kevin is much more important for me than a silly vendetta with his father. Besides, he did me two favors, ending a bad marriage and showing me the way to a good one. " That reply gave me a bright smile.

"Is a baby included in your dreams? Do you remember that you promised me a baby? Is that promise still valid after my confession about been a slut?" She asked.

"I use to keep me promises and am going to do my very best about our baby, but don't you think we need to be living together for a while to be taking the best care of that baby? Are you ready for that?"

"Yes I am, are you?" Was her next question and she began to smile again.

One can never win any important matters without daring to take chances. Though I hardly knew much about Elisabeth, I got a feeling that it was high time to act and do it now.

I got down on my knees, looked straight in her eyes and said, "Elisabeth, I love you very much and ask you, do you want to marry me?"

That was totally unexpected for her and it took several seconds before she replied, "Yes Robert, I love you and want to marry you."

We stood up for intensive hugging and kissing.

A few minutes later she was standing topless and I saw her breasts for the first time. They weren't big but well shaped and now the hard nipples gave me a clue that I would be a very lucky guy within very soon.

Still standing besides the bed she began undressing me and when she had went the whole way, she got down on her knees and gave my cock a few hot kisses.

It was impossible for me to take it any longer I carefully lifted her up from the floor, laid her on the bed and took of her skirt, pantyhose and panties before kissing her nice pussy what got her groaning and wriggling. She groaned, "Come my darling, I'm all yours, come."

I did and feared not to able to last very long but to my great luck even Elisabeth was very close why our first sex ended in an intensive dual orgasm.

After a short resting we did it again and this time it lasted quite longer. Elisabeth was a very good lover and as both of us were in love, we did our best to make it to a night to remember.

After a great good morning sex Elisabeth got a bright smile and asked, "What will happen now when we are back home?"

"Skip your pills so we can begin making our love baby" I replied with my best smile. It was my heart specking but our brain knew both of us were involved in divorces we even had a lot of other matters to think about.

Epilog.

Madeleine and Rupert bought my share of the house for a much higher price that they had expected and Kim Stureben moved in to Madeleine's as some kind of a lodger. He got as a pain in the ass to Rupert demanding him to do all kinds of maintenance work on Madeleine's house.

Elisabeth and I had found a perfect house for our new, soon to be a family with four children. The shared custody went on very well with both Madeleine and Kim co-operating.

But an unexpected matter hit our town only two months later when the owners of the company where Madeleine and Kim worked surprised everybody by making a quick deal and sold it to a big multinational company.