All Comments on 'It Began with a Need Ch. 01'

by jessikab

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

A fine start setting the scene for a developing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Going

Your story offers a lot of promise and I'm looking forward to where you will take it. A wife that wants a feminized husband for love and romance and not femdom sounds wonderful.

Don't pay attention to the negative comments by people that want instant gratification.

Keep going Hon,

Hugs MichelleJean

curricdcurricdover 4 years ago
Wait a minute...

Here is a woman who has had the love and support of a devoted husband and father for 20 years. Now she wants to have here cake and eat it too. Why can't she support her husband and tell him the truth that she does not want to do the chores that he once did.

She is rich and could afford a maid to come in and do the cooking and cleaning.

She could offer to help her husband with his business and she could create a life they could both enjoy and prosper in as he did for her.

I think I know where this story is going but for the sake of this story I think a history of crossdressing should have been introduced in Chapter 1.

Her husband is a nice guy and now it appears he will exploited because he has a selfish wife who he loves and has given the best 20 years of his life in their marriage.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Sadly

This sounds more like a bitch wife turning the husband into a feminized slave rather than into a beloved partner....or so it seems from this. What would the husband/wife get out of this? Someone who loves being the wife to a living woman or the object of her needs only? And she is lonely,after 20 years of leaving him wanting? I can hope it will be a love story,but so far doesn't seem like it

jessikabjessikabover 4 years agoAuthor
Please Be Patient

I've never written an erotic story before and perhaps am a bit slow about getting to the point but the truth is that I didn't write this for Literotica or for public consumption really and that's why it's in the form it is. This is a 5 chapter story that I wrote with my husband who defines himself as a submissive sissy purely in matters sexual and, it was in that space that we came up with the bones of this little fantasy tale, the "what if?" moment - what if we didn't have to work for a living, how would our lives, and our sex lives, change as a result?

I couldn't get by without working some part of every day (for my sanity) but my husband would love to be able to sell his business and be at home for the kids, doing the housework and the cooking, etc.

Don't get me wrong, he is quite capable as a business owner but the stress of keeping people employed (especially through the worst of the recent crash) has taken its toll on his drive and ambitions and so, the "what if?" question brought out a lot of what is talked about in Chapter 4. I put all 5 chapters in for publication at the same time so they should be popping up over the coming days - I see Chapter 2 is already on-site.

And yes, I am a bit selfish when it comes to sex and to my marriage but my husband knew that about me long before we got married and it perfectly compliments his submissive streak (mostly!).

I hope you stick with it to watch the story arc and I hope that you like it.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mmmm

please continue,, soooooooo many possibilities :)

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
lovely story

Wonderful story .. she really does love him and he loves her. She could help with his business and they can both work around home or have a housekeeper to help .. no problem with him becomjng more feminine if he would like it .. exploring new feelings and all .. he already embraced his more nurturing side

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago

I love a female writer of CD stories. This is a great start. I wish my wife had such thoughts about turning me into her lesbian lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the “lesbian” fantasy description

Lipstick against lipstick all the way to his high, high heels wavering frantically in the air!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would she want a wife? Makes no sense. Unless she's a lesbian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessikab@jessikab
The picture is not me. Whilst I appreciate everyone's comments, even those that I neither enjoy reading or support I have made a decision to reject nasty, anonymous comments - If you have the courage to put your name to the bile you spew I will allow it to remain. Unlike my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES