It Began with a Need Ch. 04

Story Info
I bring my fantasy to life and dress my husband in satin.
2.3k words
4.58
42.6k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like we were on a first date. Dinner was consumed over a conversation littered with flirting and laughter. The honesty of our earlier conversation had freed us from the shackles of a pernicious tension that neither of us had even realised was there until it had evaporated. I deliberately moved my chair around the table to be closer to him, to touch him and whisper in his ear without dealing with physical separation imposed by the dining table.

I like to think that it was over that meal that we mapped out our future together.

I persuaded Steve to sell his business. With the boom in development his engineering firm, which manufactured some doodad or gizmo vital for constructing smart office buildings, would be a very attractive market prospect. Typical of Steve, he had never even thought about the commercial worth of his company which I reckoned, with the land available to expand production on-site, could be worth up to five million.

More importantly though, I subtly re-enforced my need to be in control of our relationship; I stressed that I expected him to go back to undertaking all those menial tasks that he had been carrying out for the past 20 years; the cooking, the cleaning, the driving and anything else I needed him to do and that I would reward him handsomely for doing his jobs well.

His face lit up as I emphasised his reward by running my fingertips lightly up his thigh under the table.

One other item of interest that came to light over dinner was that he thought I had cheated on him a couple of years earlier. This was at a time when I was very busy reorganising my business by delegating a number of my responsibilities across my management team. This was the process which let me reduce the number of hours I now spend in the office and spend the rest of my day on firefighting on-site problems and improving quality control across the brand.

The process had involved a number of late-night meetings, sometimes over dinner, often with little or no warning.

The thing that struck me was that he wasn't concerned at the thought that I was fucking someone else; the way he described it, it sounded as though he was okay with the whole idea.

I explained how things had been and promised that, since we met, I had never slept with anyone else, but him, but I did file this little nugget away in my mind for future use.

We called the kids to say hello as we went back upstairs and then moved everything from 824 to the room next door.

The flirtation over dinner and my growing sense of control over my husband had me feeling hornier than ever. No sooner were we in the door than I told him I wanted him naked. I sat on the bed as he stripped, noticing how toned his body was, watching his cock begin to grow, and loving the blush rising in his cheeks as he realised I was watching. When he was done I asked him to put everything away.

"Everything?" he asked, his eyes fixated on my new, recently abused dildo

"If you want to keep it out Darling" I parried, "You can leave out my new PJ's too"

He packed up everything that had been strewn around room 824, including repacking my handbag but he pointedly left that huge cock lying beside me on the bed, along with my new cami & shorts set. When he was finished he turned back to me and, far from dampening his mood, the clean-up had managed to make him rock hard!

It was time to move things on: "Come undress me Sweetie" I demanded "but keep that little thing away from my dress, I don't want any of your horny stains on it!"

As he began to unzip me I reached down and gave his erection a squeeze:

"Does cleaning always make you this horny or is there something else you were thinking about that you'd like to share with me?"

I never noticed before that night how pretty he looked when he blushed:

"I was thinking how big your new cock is" he mumbled "and how hot it would have been to watch it fucking you earlier." If it had been possible I'd have said his blush deepened, his chin dropped and his eyes stared fixedly at the floor.

"Would you like to see it? Would you like to watch me getting fucked by a huge cock?"

"Yes!"

I flicked the head of his dick and he let out a little yelp "It's much bigger than yours, isn't it Stevie?"

"Yes!" he was still blushing furiously as my dress fell to the floor. I stepped out of the puddle the dress had made around my ankles, he bent down, picked it up and hung it in the wardrobe. He came back and knelt down to take my tights off. When they were down around my thighs I sat back down on the bed and began stroking my pussy through my panties, right in front of his face:

"If I let him ravish me with his monster cock I'd be cheating on you Sweetie! Since we met I've never had anyone else's cock in my pussy but yours Stevie, do you really want his fat cock in your wife's tight little pussy?"

His moan of agreement was a delight to my ears. Now I knew that the thought of my cheating had provided him with fuel for masturbatory fantasies over the years: it hadn't made him angry; it had turned him on!

I continued: "Well, you wouldn't let just any old cock fuck your wife, would you?"

He looked a little confused: "No, of course not!" came the indignant response.

"Then give it a name, Sweetie. What name do I call out in your fantasy? Who is it that you watch fucking your wife as you masturbate to dreams of her cheating on you?"

If he wasn't already kneeling he would have fallen over. That I had hit the mark was written all over his face. He couldn't look at me; couldn't move. Everything was still, the room was in limbo. My tights remained around my ankles. I could feel the trembling in his hand where it cupped my calf, the other gripped the nylon tighter.

"Who is it Sweetie? If you want that big fat cock in your wife's pussy, name it" I commanded,

"Tell your Goddess! Name that cock!"

As I said the words I leaned forward, gripped his locks and made him look into my eyes:

"You are ashamed?"

He nodded, upset now.

"You worship me, yes?"

Again a reluctant nod.

"Nothing that we say here can hurt us Stevie. This is only play; tomorrow it will be forgotten; tonight everything confessed will be forgiven. There is no wrong answer. Do you understand?"

Nod.

"Do you believe me?"

Nod.

"You will not deny me then. Tonight I am your Goddess, your Mistress. Tonight I own you and everything you are. As I will forget tomorrow so shall you. Tonight you will do as I say, yes?"

A mumbled "Yes"

"Not good enough. Tonight I am your Goddess or Mistress, if you prefer. Try again!"

Stronger now as he recovered his equilibrium:

"Yes Mistress!"

"Who is it?" I demanded again delighting in the fact that he had chosen to call me Mistress.

"Jamie, Mistress."

"Jamie Holborn?"

"Yes Mistress" he bowed in head to hide his embarrassment:

Jamie Holborn is my company solicitor, a handsome, toned, 30yr old, single guy I took on to manage the changeover which led to Carrie's promotion over six years ago.

Oh, I thought to myself, this is good; this couldn't get any better. Last night's images of Stevie between my legs wearing lingerie and make-up flashed through my head and I laughed my delight out loud even as a wave of lubrication flooded my pussy.

"Jamie's cock?" I smiled down at him to let him know it was going to be alright:

"good choice Sweetie, I guess he's attractive enough though I'd be surprised if he matches up in the size department"

I reached out, grasped the shaft of my huge dildo and began to stroke it right in front of Stevie's face:

"And what will you be doing while Jamie is fucking your wife with this huge dick? I could tie you to the chair" I mused, "that way you won't be able to touch your little thing while you watch!"

An involuntary moan escaped his lips as I said it and his fingers instinctively cupped his balls. I wondered how far I could push it:

"I see you like that idea" I said as I brought my dildo into contact with his cock "just look how much bigger and fatter he is than you Sweetie" his cock pulsed against the dildo as he looked down

"You're so small I don't even think it deserves to be called a cock, what do you think?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What should we call a baby cock like yours Sweetie?" I pressed his cock against the length of my monster and he moaned again.

"It's so cute!" I exclaimed, and in my lustful state I decided to push my agenda a little further, "I'd like to see it wrapped up in lace and silk like a hard little clitty!" Using both hands I squeezed the two cocks together tightly as I said this. "Would you do that for me Stevie? Would you wear my silky camisole PJs while you listen to me beg Jamie to use me as his slut? Would you do it to please your Mistress?"

His cock bucked hard against my hand as he hung his head to avoid my gaze and I knew I had him:

"How long have you known?" he asked in a low, husky whisper as I watched a teardrop fall from his cheek to the carpet.

I dropped the dildo on the bed and knelt down beside him. My arms went around him and we were once again equals, husband and wife, all play forgotten as I stroked his hair and kissed his face and neck.

"I didn't" I countered; "Until now. Oh Stevie, why did you never say anything?"

"I was ashamed Jane; I didn't want you to think of me as less than a man. I'm afraid of losing you."

"It would take a lot more than that to lose me Honey" I said, stroking his still hard cock "besides, I think it's kind of hot!"

"Hot? How?"

"Well, to be truthful, before last night it may have come as a bit of a shock but all of my horniness was caused what you said last night; about having a female lover."

Seeing his lack of comprehension I felt I should explain:

"As I played with myself thinking about a lesbian affair I kept imagining it was you between my legs - well, you dressed in sexy lingerie and wearing make-up...particularly lipstick!" I blushed as I admitted this to him and my blush deepened as I told him the circumstances which had led me to this, the nearest hotel to the Ann Summers shop.

He chuckled as I recounted my predicament but I had noticed that his hard-on had returned as I recounted window-shopping for lingerie for him. I reached down and held his cock gently:

"Can we forget about Jamie tonight Sweetie? More than anything, right now I want to meet my pretty sissy husband and make love to her. Funnily enough, I think I must have instinctively bought these for you rather than me given they were completely surplus to my wanton cravings! Will you let me see them on you? And could I put some lipstick on you too?" I asked hopefully "That thought really excites me, would you mind?"

"It excites me too Honey, I've never put make-up on before, though I've longed to try!" he cleared his throat in an embarrassed way "and, could I...could I put on a pair of your stockings? I know I'll look silly and not like a girl at all..."he continued in a rush of words "...but if you're happy for me to wear lingerie and make-up I'd really like you to see me for what I am" his voice tailed off after this impassioned plea and I decided it was time to once again exert my control and enable his submissive nature.

I sat on the bed again and began to gently stroke his cock again as I looked down into his eyes: "What a demanding little sissy you are!" I began, "tonight I will grant you permission, though in the future you'll have to shave those slim legs of yours beforehand".

He smiled up at me, happy that his Mistress was once again in charge.

"Now, here's my lipstick, go get dressed up in the en-suite. This is how you apply it" and I did my own lips in front of him, slowly, so he could see how it was done and clutching his apparel he disappeared from sight.

I lay back on the bed idly stroking my pussy as I waited. My lust was still upon me though it had been tempered by the shifting moods which we had been experiencing over the course of the past hour. It was important that Stevie was treated gently tonight, that she was fussed over; her clothes and look complimented and praised effusively for her sissy lovemaking abilities.

I looked at my beautiful new dildo with regret. No doubt I would enjoy it's attributes on many nights in the future but tonight was unlikely to involve penetration with anything larger than a couple of digits.

I knew, with the right encouragement, that my beautiful husband would evolve into the most wonderful, selfless, sissy lesbian lover and to ensure that future I would put my lust for big cock on hold - if only for tonight.