Remaking a Boyfriend Pt. 01: The Pact

Story Info
A woman asks her boyfriend to make some changes.
6.7k words
4.45
65.3k
95

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, honey. Really, don't worry about it," Allison said, but the edge in her voice made it clear that she was upset. She practically pushed him away as she wriggled out from underneath him.

"I'm sorry, babe, it's just—I get nervous, you know? I don't know why it keeps happening. It's not because I don't find you sexy, I promise!" Ray felt a lump of embarrassment forming in his throat. His already partially flaccid penis shriveled further as soon as Allison moved away from him.

They had just finished another abortive attempt at intercourse. Despite half an hour of foreplay and kissing, Ray had been unable to maintain an erection long enough to move on to sex, and now his limp member hung with shame as he apologized. This kind of encounter was not uncommon for Ray and Allison. In fact, it had become the norm. Ray had stopped counting how long it had been since they had successfully had sex.

"I know that, Ray," Allison said, sighing, as she began putting on pajamas. "It's just really frustrating. It's been months! I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm really trying here!"

Ray immediately felt a sense of panic. He couldn't lose Allison. She was his dream girl, and the one exceptional bright point in his otherwise painfully ordinary life. There was no way he'd ever find another girl like her, and the mere hint that she might leave was enough to bring tears to his eyes.

Allison was stunningly pretty in a way that was both inviting and intimidating. She was tall, 5'10", with a lean, toned frame that was part athlete, part fashion model. She had striking blue eyes and dark chestnut hair that fell to the middle of her back and contrasted beautifully with her fair skin. Her smile routinely turned men into puddles of goo, and her perky B-cup breasts and firm ass attracted stares wherever she went.

Ray, on the other hand, was fairly average looking. His face was handsome, if a little young-looking and slight. He was blonde and had hazel eyes that were among his better features. But at 5'7" he was short for a guy, and his sedentary lifestyle had left him soft around the middle. Even back when it was working properly, he had never been particularly pleased with his dick, which measured just under 5" when hard and much smaller when soft.

Ray and Allison had been dating for two years. They were the same age, 27, but Allison was much farther along in her career. While Ray was struggling to build a client base as a freelance graphic designer, Allison was a partner-track lawyer at one of the best firms in town. They had met at a bar, where Allison had been impressed how well he listened while she vented about her job. They had been happy for a long time, but gradually Ray had felt more and more that he wasn't an adequate man for his gorgeous, successful girlfriend, which made him anxious about his performance in his bedroom, which of course prevented him from performing. At this point he was so inside his own head about sex that it was unbearable, and his palms now started sweating at the mere thought of trying to get an erection.

"Babe, I promise, I'm trying my hardest, I just don't know what else to do!" Ray choked.

Allison bit her lip as a serious look spread across her face. "I know, I know. That's why—" She hesitated. Ray's heart nearly stopped. "I have an idea. I'm not sure it'll work, but it's the only remaining option I can think of. But if it's going to work, I need you to do whatever I ask of you, no questions asked."

"Anything!" Ray exclaimed. "Whatever you say, I'll do absolutely anything! All I want is for us to be together and to be able to make you happy." He was trying his hardest to hold back tears.

"I'm serious. This isn't going to be just a couple days. It could be a long time, and it's going to mean a lot of changes. I want you to take a moment and really think about it before you agree. Are you truly willing to do whatever I say? No objections, no questions?"

If Ray had known what was actually in store for him, he would have said no on the spot. But in the moment, the only thing in his mind was grabbing hold of the chance to stay with Allison. After a couple seconds he answered. "Whatever you say. I'll do anything for you."

Allison broke into an enormous smile and clapped her hands. "Oh Ray, thank you! I really think this will make things better! I love you so much, sweetie."

Ray felt a wave of relief wash over him. "I love you more than anything!"

Allison giggled mischievously. "Now, our new project starts tomorrow, but for tonight..." Her hand drifted over Ray's body and down to his cock, which twitched reflexively. "...I think you deserve a little fun. Just lie back."

Ray laid his head back as Allison began to kiss his chest, trailing down his body, while her hand massaged his still-limp cock. Ray let out a sigh of pleasure as Allison's kisses moved down past his navel onto the sensitive, ticklish part of his stomach above his cock. Ray lifted his head to watch as she slowly took his limp penis between her soft lips and gently sucked on it. Ray's cock immediately began to swell. He let out a long, low moan and pressed his head back into the pillow as he felt Allison's warm mouth surround his manhood. Her tongue slowly explored the underside of his cock as she began to move her head up and down, her lips gripping the base of his now pulsing dick. Ray felt her left hand begin to massage his swollen balls, squeezing them gently and coaxing him closer to the edge.

"Oh my god, baby, that feels soooo good," Ray gasped as Allison's tongue swirled around his dick. Allison briefly pulled her mouth away from his member, panted, and looked into his eyes with a devilish grin. In one swift motion, she took a hairband from her wrist and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She winked at Ray, and then dove back onto his cock, pushing his throbbing, glistening dick to the back of her throat.

Ray threw his head back in pleasure and grunted involuntarily. Allison wrapped her hands beneath his thighs and pulled herself down. Her lips met the base of his cock, and her nose pressed into his navel. She pulled back up, her lips just barely grazing the tip of his dick, and then slammed back down again. She picked up the pace, bobbing her head up and down on his dick, and before long he felt his muscles tensing as a powerful orgasm built inside him.

"I'm... about... to..." he managed to gasp. Allison sped up even more, and a couple seconds later Ray's vision blurred as his cock seized inside Allison's mouth. She pressed her lips against the base of his cock and stopped moving as Ray squirted rope after rope of his cum directly into her throat. Allison swallowed them easily as her active tongue intensified his orgasm.

When he finally stopped cumming, Ray's ears were ringing and his chest was heaving. Allison slowly retracted her head and crawled to lay beside Ray as he recovered.

"Good?" she asked playfully. Ray could only nod vigorously in response. Allison giggled. "Good! Now rest up, mister. We've got work to do tomorrow!"

Ray thought to himself that if that Allison's surprise blowjob was any indication, this new arrangement would be just fine. He drifted off to sleep, happy and hopeful. If he had known what was in store for him over the next few months, he would have climbed out the window and run away right then and there.

**********

Ray woke up the next morning feeling invigorated. His talk with Allison had made him feel hopeful about their relationship for the first time in longer than he could remember. He hopped out of bed with a smile on his face, and padded into the kitchen.

There, he found Allison in nothing but her bra, a thong, and an apron, preparing an enormous breakfast. "Hey, you," she said, lifting a pancake out of the skillet. "I thought I'd whip you up a special meal to mark the start of a new us." She pushed a plate with a stack of pancakes and a pile of bacon across the table to him.

"I can't believe you did all this before I even got up! Thank you so much babe." Ray walked over to Allison and kissed her on the cheek. "Also I must say, I like this look." He slid his hand along her bare back and down to her ass. She playfully swatted his hand away.

"Nuh uh, mister! Your food will get cold. Eat!"

Ray grudgingly sat down and began eating. The food was delicious, like all of Allison's cooking.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" she said. "Here." She went to the counter and poured him a smoothie from the blender. "I made you a nutritious pineapple smoothie to go with all that fat and starch. You have to drink it, ok?"

Ray nodded, his mouth too full of pancakes to talk. Within a few minutes, he had devoured the entire plate. "Oh boy, a man could get used to that," he said with satisfaction.

"Well I'm glad it was good," Allison said, "but don't get too used to it! This was a special treat. If I'm in charge, you're going to be a lot healthier from now on."

"That's fine by me. As much as I love my cheeseburgers, it's a small price to pay to make you happy." Ray smiled across the table at his girlfriend, and felt a sense of happiness well up inside him. Happiness, and something else as well—a feeling of deep trust. Allison did love him, he thought, and she knew what she was doing. "So, what are doing with the rest of today, babe?"

"Well, after you digest we're going to go for a run. That's another thing that's changing. You're going to be exercising regularly."

"Oof. I better go brush my teeth then," Ray said as he stood up from the table.

"Hey, not so fast!" Allison scolded him. "You have to finish your smoothie!"

Despite clearing his pancakes and bacon, Ray had only managed half his smoothie. "Sorry babe, I'm too full! Thanks so much for making it though, it was delicious."

The smile faded from Allison's face. "Ray, I told you you had to drink the whole thing. It's good for you. Are you really going to fight with me on the first thing I told you to do?"

Ray was taken aback by how abruptly Allison's voice had changed. "Babe, why is it such a big—" Ray stopped short, as he began to see the familiar hint of disappointment and disgust on Allison's face. What was he doing? Why was he fighting with her? It was just a smoothie! Last night he swore he would do anything she asked, and here he was challenging her on her first small request.

Ray looked directly into Allison's eyes. "Allison, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He picked up the glass and started drinking.

He finished the glass in a few gulps, and a soft smile reappeared on Allison's face. "Thanks sweetie," she said. "I'm not trying to be a bitch, but if this is going to work you can't argue with me about stuff like this."

"You're totally right, babe. Now, I gotta go change for our run!"

Ray left the table and changed into his usual athletic clothes of shorts and a ratty t-shirt. Allison put on a pair of short shorts and a sports bra, with her long brown hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. "Jesus," Ray thought, "she really does look perfect in everything."

Ray struggled through two miles of slow jogging, with Allison encouraging him the whole way. Allison, who worked out regularly, was still barely breaking a sweat when they finished.

"Great job, sweetie! I'm so proud of you," said Allison.

"Thanks babe," Ray panted while doubled over.

"I know that was tough, but it'll get easier. We're going to get you back into shape, and you'll be fit and sexy and in no time."

Ray looked at her with a hurt look. "You don't think I'm sexy right now?"

"Oh, honey, no, that's not what I meant. I don't think that you think you're sexy right now. That's what we're gonna fix. And if I get to enjoy your new lean, hard body, well that's just a bonus," she said, winking at him.

Ray nodded, still out of breath. He knew that he had let himself put on a few pounds, but to hear Allison admit it even indirectly hurt a little. But it also strengthened his resolve to follow her program and become a new man for her.

After showering and resting for a little bit, Allison informed Ray to get dressed up, as they were going out for dinner. Ray put on a nice shirt and slacks, and stepped out of the bedroom to find Allison in a beautiful blue A-line dress that showed ample cleavage and stopped well above the knee. Paired with black pumps and big drop earrings, she looked absolutely stunning. Ray's jaw hit the floor, and he felt his cock twitch.

Allison smiled at his reaction. "You like?"

Ray just nodded, agog.

"Well pull yourself together, we have reservations."

Allison drove, not revealing the destination until they arrived at a trendy new restaurant downtown. They had a wonderful dinner. Allison even ordered for Ray, getting him a delicious salmon dish. They talked about work and movies, and Ray stared at Allison with desire the whole night. It was maybe the best date they had ever had.

When they got home, it was all Ray could do to stop himself from tearing Allison's dress off. He immediately put his arms around her and began kissing her neck. After a few seconds, Allison gently stopped him, and wordlessly led him into the bedroom. Once inside, she sat down at the foot of the bed. Ray moved to kiss her, but Allison put her hand up to stop him.

"Take your clothes off, Ray," she said with just a hint of mischief in her voice.

Ray practically jumped out of his pants and nearly tore a button getting his shirt off. He stood there in his boxers, with his raging erection clearly visible.

"Everything, Ray."

Ray pulled his boxers down and awaited Allison's next order.

"Now, kneel down here." She pointed to the floor in front of her.

Ray paused for a moment and looked at her quizzically, but knelt down without complaint.

"Now," Allison said deliberately. "Kiss my shoe." She lifted her slim, toned leg so that her black pump was at Ray's mouth height.

Ray was thrown by her request, but he was too horny to object. He hesitantly gave the toe of the shoe a brief kiss, and looked up at Allison.

"Like you mean it, Ray." She sounded slightly impatient.

Ray kissed the shoe harder, pushing his lips against the smooth vinyl repeatedly.

"Kisses usually involve tongue, you know."

Ray opened his mouth and let his tongue run along the shoe. He no longer cared if it was a weird request; if it made Allison happy he was going to give it his best. His erection pulsed with desire as he ran his tongue along the sharp heel of her shoe. While his left hand held Allison's ankle, his right hand drifted to his stiff cock. He began to stroke himself gently.

"Ah ah," Allison chided him, knocking his hand away from his cock with her foot. She flicked her ankle and kicked her shoe off. She looked at Ray, raised her eyebrow, and looked at her foot. That told Ray all he needed to know.

He took her foot in his hand and opened his mouth over her delicate red-lacquered toes. His tongue swirled around her toes, moving in between them and tasting a mix of sweat and the floral lotion Allison used.

"Mmmmmmm," Allison moaned.

The sounds of her satisfaction drove Ray wild. He ran his mouth all over Allison's foot, the heel, the instep, trying to kiss every inch of it. Allison kicked off her other shoe, and Ray took the hint to switch to the other foot. He tried to kiss and suck on it even more intensely than the previous one. After a few minutes, he felt Allison's hands in his hair, gradually dragging him upward along her leg. He left a trail of kisses along her calf and inner thigh as he approached her warm mound.

Allison had pulled the top of her dress down, and was grabbing her pert breasts and tugging on her hard nipples. "Yes, Ray" she whispered, as he pulled down her sheer panties and gently ran his tongue along her outer folds. She was already dripping wet, and Ray could taste her salty juices. His cock was now leaking precum from arousal.

Ray began to eat Allison's pussy hungrily, running his tongue along the length of it and pushing it deep into her slit. Ray could feel Allison's body begin to buck as he brought her closer to orgasm. He eased off, letting her come off the edge, then moved his mouth over her clit, bringing her back to the brink of exploding. This was heaven, and Ray could have stayed here forever.

He did this a few times before Allison, through animal grunts and moans, managed to say "Make me cum, Ray." Ray's tongue swirled Allison's clit faster and faster and faster, until he felt every muscle in her body go rigid. Her fingers tightened in his hair, smashing his face into her quivering pussy.

"Oh my godddddd Rayyyyyyyyyyyy"

She let out a loud scream that ended in a squeal, and then collapsed limp on the bed. Ray held his face between her thighs for a minute before rising and laying next to Allison on the bed. His desire to fuck her was almost unbearable. He draped his arm over her stomach and began to kiss her shoulder.

Allison sat up. "Thanks baby, that was amazing. Want to get ready for bed with me?" she asked. Ray couldn't help but feel disappointed.

"But, what about..." he said meekly

Allison looked at him. "Ray, I know you want to have sex. But we're not going to tonight. It's important that we not take things too fast. And you need to learn to focus on my pleasure sometimes."

Ray nodded. But he couldn't think about anything but his aching erection. "Well, can I at least—"

Allison cut him off. "No, you can't masturbate either. You're not going to waste your desire on your hand. I know it's tough, but you're just going to have to deal with blue balls." Allison's look softened. "But don't worry, sweetie. There's going to be plenty of pleasure for you later on." She gave him a quick kiss and headed off to the bathroom.

Ray was confused, speechless, and unbearably horny. His dick was still twitching in the air, straining to be touched. He heard Allison turn on the shower. Her words about wasting his desire stuck in his mind, but maybe just a little bit of...

He closed his eyes and started to slowly stroke his cock, savoring the sensations as sights, sounds, and smells of Allison ran through his mind. He could feel the swell of an orgasm nearing, and slowed his stroking even further. He had to be careful not to cum, but it felt so good. Just a little longer, then he'd stop.

Ray opened his eyes in time to see Allison, who was standing in front of him with a scowl on her face, reach down and flick him directly in the right testicle. Ray's hand immediately dropped from his cock as he doubled over, feeling the pain rise into his gut.

"Unnngh," he moaned, "that fucking hurt!"

"Well you shouldn't have fucking disobeyed me!" Allison snapped. "I'm trying to be patient with you but you seem intent of sabotaging this. Maybe this was a bad idea."

"N-no," stammered Ray through his pain. Tears were welling in his eyes, though his penis still hadn't gone limp. "I'm sorry, I was just so turned on. I'll do whatever you want, please don't give up on me."

Allison's glare broke slightly. "Ray, you need to know that this is going to be difficult. I can't have you ignoring me just because your prick gets hard."

"I promise, I won't! Whatever it takes, I'll do it! Please, Allison." He was almost sobbing.

"Ok, ok," she sighed. "Get up. I'm sorry I had to cause you pain, but if you want to avoid it in the future all you have to do is obey me. Now, as for tonight, I don't trust you as long as you're like that—" She pointed at his still erect dick. "—so you're going to sleep with oven mitts taped on your hands."

Ray nodded. "Anything you say."

Ray got ready for bed, his arousal still clanging in his mind like a fire alarm. After he brushed his teeth, Allison put oven mitts over his hands and duct taped them at the bottom so that he couldn't remove them. They got into bed together, and Allison nestled toward Ray so that her ass was near his crotch. At first Ray couldn't tell if it was deliberate, but once she started slowly grinding her ass against his dick he knew she was teasing him.

12