It Began With Teasing

Story Info
How my wife’s teasing eventually leads to more.
1.4k words
3.32
41.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had long been aware of my enjoyment of her teasing, We often role played scenarios, where she had a predilection for deliciously ribald behaviour that she knew inflamed my passions.

She always dressed provocatively when we went out to dinner or to a bar, showing off her full breasts, knowing how much I liked it. If in the mood while at a crowded bar, she initiated role play where we sat separately. She loved to be pursued in the flirting game with the right man. As she would get up to dance, she knew that an ongoing fantasy of mine was to one day see another man's hand caressing her ass.

The bedroom stories we shared as a couple were about her desire to fully explore her sexuality with me and arousing us both with our fantasies and talk of adventures.

Her talents, in her ability to excite me, were unmatched.

Once, at an early point in our relationship, she travelled to visit an old friend in another city. During her visit, I sent her flowers to let her know that I was thinking about her.

Years later, we were reminiscing about those same flowers. I soon learned that the old friend she was staying with was an ex-lover. She whispered that she still had most of her clothes on at the time the flowers were delivered. What happened afterwards, she never said.

On another occasion, we had attended the 40th birthday party for my sister-in-law. A close friend of mine was in no condition to drive, so we offered him a ride to our place, before taking him to his car in the morning. He promptly went up to the guest room to sleep.

On the ride home in my truck, my wife sat between us on the bench seat, with her leg pressed up against his, and her breasts pressed up against his arm.

Lying in bed later as we talked about the evening, I related to her what I imagined on the ride home and how it excited me. She confessed that she had enjoyed the physical contact. She added that she might also have been caressing his hardening cock through his trousers, out of my view. During our play, she admitted that the feeling of his cock was true, giving me an immediate erection much to her satisfaction.

As we continued to ramp up our arousal, she suddenly leapt out of our bed, running up towards the guest room and my sleeping friend.

Up until this moment, we hadn't directly involved others in our married sex life other than in fantasy. I was stunned, and excited beyond imagining. I silently crept up the stairs to the landing. Naked, she stood by the guest room door, giving me a sultry look.

I leaned back against the wall stroking my cock as I watched her, implying my encouragement to continue. Biting her lower lip, she drew the moment out seemingly for an eternity, slowly reaching her hand toward the guest room door knob.

Breaking the tease, she came down to me and grabbed my cock, pulling me back to our bedroom where we had a heated and eventful night.

On one New Years Eve, we celebrated by going to dinner with a couple we had met through our daughters. The husband was dressed in a casual suit, while his somewhat mousy wife had opted to dress very conservatively as was her typical wear.

My wife in comparison was ravishing in a white lacy blouse, a tight black miniskirt, and deep red lipstick with a smoky eye shadow. She occasionally leaned over to me during dinner, whispering in my ear to alert me whenever she caught the husband trying in vain not to stare at her.

As we said our goodbyes at the end of the night, we gave each others spouse a New Years kiss. I gave his wife a chaste kiss on the cheek. As she was turned toward me, she did not notice my wife slip her husband some tongue, while grasping his hand and holding it up to one of her breasts. She eagerly told me later what she had done, knowing how it would affect me. We got significant sexual mileage from that event for weeks.

On another evening that proved to be a significant turning point in our marriage, she arranged to go out with a girlfriend for drinks and dancing at a local pub. She brought me into bedroom before she left so I could see her makeup and what she was wearing. Her usual red lipstick and smoky eye shadow. A red button up blouse and black tights.

As she stood before me, I slowly opened buttons on her blouse. She smiled at me as I exposed her cleavage down to just above her black lace push-up bra, knowing that I enjoyed that look. Reminding her that there was a box of condoms in her purse as part of a long standing hall pass that she had never used during our marriage, I told her to have fun.

I was soundly sleeping when she returned some time in the early hours of the morning.

She leapt onto my back and whispered loudly in my ear that she was "Very aroused. Very, very aroused". I was instantly awake.

She told me that she had been assertively flirting with a good looking blond man, often touching his well defined shoulders and arms (her type exactly). When she went up to the bar later to get drinks, he came up with her, gently caressing her ass. She immediately thought "S would like this". Later, as they were dancing, she felt his erect cock against her thigh and her ass. His hands gently caressed the side of her blouse, grazing the outside of her breasts. She was definitely in heat as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

I asked her if at that moment she was wet and ready to fuck. Yes, she said.

With her girlfriend, they boldly accompanied the blond man and his friend back to a hotel where they were staying. The girlfriend, herself in a long term committed relationship, went off to a bed to fuck the friend. My wife brazenly pulled her man over to the hotel window., the scene of a number of her fantasies. With the drapes open, she gave him a long and exquisite blow job. After undressing each other, she stood and turned to face the window, her naked breasts pressed up against the glass, offering her soaking wet pussy to him (another man) for the first time since we had been married.

She told me that she came hard and climaxed almost immediately as they began to fuck by the window, and she soon came again as he continued to pump into her cunt until he exploded inside her. She used the word 'cunt' for the first time while describing their fuck.

Revelling in the raw emotion of what she had done, her lust began to peak again. She got up on the desk in the hotel room, spreading her legs, inviting him to fuck her again.

Some manual and oral assistance was required, but her young man was soon long and hard again. He wrapped his arms around her thighs as she leaned back and held his cock against her cunt, seeing the glistening wedding ring on her finger. In the frenzy of this last fuck, she and the young man both came again. She smiled to herself, anticipating how I would enjoy hearing about her evening.

Finally returning home, and waking me by alerting me about her aroused state, she told me the full story of her night. I stroked my cock as I listened to her talk, including he realization of my long standing fantasy of another man's hand caressing her ass, even if I wasn't there to witness it.

She continued with the exhilarating account of her first extramarital encounter, even sharing the fact about her friend enjoying her own infidelity, knowing that it would enhance my pleasure. As she recounted her story, she lay back on the pillows on our bed, opening her legs to me. "Do you want to see?" she asked.

Oh God. I reached in between her thighs, expecting to find a creamy white salty fluid. "I was a good girl and used condoms" she said. "But I was also a bad girl" as she pulled two used condoms from her purse. One she dripped over her breasts, where I hungrily feasted, cleaning her chest and nipples. She smiled down at me as she took the second used condom, and dropped her wedding ring into it. She then dripped it onto her cunt as I licked it and her ring before replacing the ring on her finger.

This was the most intense teasing and fucking session of our lives. So far.