All Comments on 'It Began With Teasing'

by itsmagic1954

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Sounds a real classy lady. He is yet another weak, idiotic example of manhood continually portrayed on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s surprising how many nee one story cucks seem to be eagerly joining this site?? Is it in the air? Or is the US producing only cucks genetically??

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What a surprise: hubby is a closet queer and the wife os an unrepentant adulterous.

He should get a divorce so he can suck cock all night and take it up the ass, and she can find someone who wants her to be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh look another first time writer writing about being cucked and having a skank for a wife. Nothing to see here.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, the thing about the idiots keeps coming true. They don't want to die out as this author and his story prove! 1*!

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

WOW, what a great, if short first story. Welcome to the fold.

I don't recall a single word-level gaff which proves you slow-proof carefully.

I could enjoy future follow-ons with this couple, where she gets more and more sexual with more and more men.

Keep 'em coming.

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Soon she will go bareback and the lucky husband gets a creampie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It will be one of the last two as she discovers she didn't marry a man but a wimp who would let another man fuck her. She'll find a real man or just go back to the one she slutted herself with the night before and you'll be history. Or, if she stays you can just try to live with being used by a selfish whore who keeps you around for your $.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the point of using condoms? Clearly not to avoid disease and the husband would probably want her to become pregnant as he is not a real man.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you're going to write cuck stories have the decency to tag them as such. This garbage belongs in fetish. Just another story about a skank slut married to a wimp husband. Nothing new or exciting here folks, move along. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another new pathetic wimp/cuck author - 1*

rocky9993rocky9993over 1 year ago

This was fucking HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got to the visit with the exlover and stopped. Please label your cuck material as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ROFLMAO@ the anonymous plebs who frequent this site posting nothing but sour comments. Lets see you do better, write something sowe can all see just how sad you really are.

63luckyman63luckymanover 1 year ago

Nicely done first story. I would enjoy hearing more about this couple. Ignore the haters and delete there comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You seeeem too be of whose an pusy catagory.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Oh surprise, another cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odiouser commended the author for "slow-proof" [reading] carefully. I'll disagree, since there were numerous punctuation errors, and the wife couldn't have her "breasts" pressed up against their drunk friend, unless she actually turned to face him. Otherwise it was her " right breast" Petty? Perhaps, but distracting to some of us. As for the story itself, it was excellent. I find her tease very exciting, and fowling her wedding ring with another man's semen erotically degrading. 5 stars. I look forward to chapter two, and hopefully soon. Thanks.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

RAAC is okay but you really need to put some drama in your stories; it wouldn't hurt to try to make them more believable. In fiction we can take a lot of liberty with reality but we needs to keep things within the bounds of suspension of belief. (Do you really know or have you heard of a couple who acted like you wrote?) According to the grapevine we have a lot of wife swapping going on in our small community, but apparently all of our men want action when the wife is getting it.

Anyway, don't get discourged--keep on writing! cd

MSKeslerMSKeslerover 1 year ago

Loved it! Like the way the wife thinks

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Typical

Garbage sorry but not good.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 1 year ago

Complete utter drivel. Waste of 5 minutes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just move on, nothing to see here . Just more cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the story is exactly what I would expect in the Loving Wives category. I don’t understand comments that criticize the authors and characters when the wives and/or husbands step out of the bounds of wedlock. Isn’t that the very point of Loving Wives stories?

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Not too bad, but the writing style of his first-person narration doesn't go well when describing details of her affair when he wasn't there. It wasn't really an affair, since he gave her permission (aka 'Hall pass') with the condoms. Also, the condom cum sucking he does at the end does scream that he's at least Bi, and not a straight husband. But I'll give it a 4 as your first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like it until the last paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all I would never give my girlfriend or wife a hall pass. Second of all if she put our engagement ring or wedding ring in a used condom no matter who used it I would be divorced asap. What a stupid shit!

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

a Cuck, and a queer cuck, at that. A possible fair story turned into a -4 * !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. I could be her, a craven exhibitionist with a husband who encourages me. Only seldom do I fuck another man, and always with my husband's permission. Thanks very much.

Delete the personally insulting comments.

Cougarcub5801Cougarcub5801over 1 year ago

Intense, loving what happened with the condoms and wedding ring

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If that was the most intense teasing and fucking session of your lives , so far, I sure wouldn’t tell anyone about it , unless you’re looking for sympathy, either way you have mine!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very erotic first story.

Warning! You will attract haters because of it. Ignore them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Sharing is not my thing but if both are into it why not . Hopefully he gets to also .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid start... Couldn't get passed the first couple of paragraphs...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous