It Began with The Refresher Courses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you did it for us?" I'd said.

"Well," she'd said, "why do you think I get such a large salary for my job as a P.A., double the average rate. And we use that to help us to have a good lifestyle, and buy a lovely house. Then there is the huge Christmas bonus that I've got each year, with this year's cheque, that will pay off the rest of our mortgage way ahead of time."

"But getting money for sex, that's prostitution, that's what whores do!" I'd said.

"Yes, I suppose so, "she'd said, "But this was going to be my last year, as I was going to resign once we'd paid the mortgage off."

"But, how could you do it?" I'd said, "fucking with all these men, when you wouldn't even consider my fantasy of watching you fuck just one man. You said you wouldn't like another man's cock in you."

"Well, you've certainly seen me now," she'd said, "and, darling, I admit I lied to you. I love having different cocks in me, I can't help it. That first time opened the flood gates for me. That is why we always fuck so well, whenever we talk about having another man, when we are in bed. As I am remembering my experiences here. The reason I didn't want to do it when you asked me, was that I was afraid you would stop loving me, if I did it. Especially when you saw how much I enjoyed it!"

"But you have been fucking these men without condoms, without any protection'" I'd said.

"No, I haven't," she'd replied, "I have been on the pill all the time, and no one is allowed to come to these events, without having regular checks to make sure that they don't have any diseases."

"I don't know what to say," I'd said, "no wonder you are always so tired when you come home from the weekends."

"Don't say anymore, please." She'd said, "Let's wait until we are home, and talk through everything properly and quietly. I love you and always will! This has nothing to with love, it's just sex."

"OK," I'd said reluctantly, "are you going to get your clothes on now and come home?"

"Oh, no." she'd said with a smile, "I've a contract to fulfil, and a big cheque to pick up tomorrow afternoon. Now, are you going to fuck me, before you get out of here or not!"

I am ashamed to say, I did!

I left the house by the way I'd gone in, and drove home, confused thoughts filling my mind. I knew I still loved her, I wanted her, and there was no question in my mind then of ending our marriage. After all, she hadn't done anything that I hadn't tried to persuade her to do. She'd just done it on the grand scale, but then she had also done it behind my back.

When I got home, I poured myself a double Scotch, then went to bed. The bed was empty without her. I missed her desperately.

My thoughts had turned to her sleeping with two men in her bed that night. Fucking them, God knows how many times. Then I thought of how she liked to fuck in the mornings at weekends. Would she want to do that tomorrow, and on Sunday morning? Would she even be capable, after satisfying two men during each night?

No surprise then, that Michelle was always so tired when she'd returned from 'Refresher Weekends'. Her pussy was obviously totally fucked out, and her nipples almost sucked raw. Her jaw must have ached, and her throat been sore from the blowjobs she'd given. No wonder she'd needed a week to recover each time!

These thoughts made me feel sick inside, but also turned me on again. I had to take care of myself before I could get off to a fitful sleep.

Once Michelle was back home again, and all during the following week, we talked everything through. There was no doubt that we loved each other, and we were never going to split up!

Michelle got her bonus cheque to pay off the balance of our mortgage, and she resigned from her job. It didn't take her long to get a new job with a local Insurance and mortgage broking company. Her salary was much less that she was used to but quite adequate and she seemed to enjoy the work and liked the people she worked with. Her hours, at first, were much more regular although we knew she was going to have to go on courses occasionally to better understand the requirements of her new duties and there were to be occasional conferences or symposiums.

As the weeks went by, when we were in bed, we would sometimes talk about the night when I saw her fucking the black man with the big cock. Both of us would get so horny that we would share magnificent orgasms. We'd agreed, that it had been an enjoyable experience for her, and it had turned me on to see it.

Then one night, as we lay in bed in post coital relaxation, Michelle suggested that it wouldn't do our relationship any harm, to introduce another man into our sex life occasionally!

That took me right back to the house in Surrey, when she'd told me that she'd realised how much she'd enjoyed fucking other men at the 'Refresher Courses'. That was when I began to realise that we had a problem, and she would never be satisfied with only having sex with me.

I told her that I did not think it was a good idea and that we should be thankful that we had come through the earlier escapades with our relationship intact. I said that we should be satisfied with what we had and not risk losing it.

Michelle was disappointed with my reply and insisted that it would not harm our relationship, but would only make it stronger, if we shared the experiences that she'd previously had on her own.

I was adamant that I would not take the risk and we should be satisfied with each other. "Listen, Michelle," I said, "we very nearly came unstuck and ended up apart. I don't want that to happen, and I don't want us to take that risk again. It still hurts that while you refused my threesomes fantasy back then, you were secretly cheating on me with wild sex orgies every three months with your workmates!"

Michelle went quiet, then she rolled on her side facing away from me and lay still. I put my arm over her to cuddle her and she pushed me away. "I want to sleep," she said, turning the bedside light off.

I slept very little that night. I was having difficulty getting my head round her suggestion and her attitude to my refusal.

The following morning Michelle was still quiet and didn't want to talk about the previous night. I tried to put it to the back of my mind and to just act normally, and over the course of the next couple of days we seemed to get back to normal. We still had sex but it wasn't as frequent and wholehearted as it had been, and I noticed that Michelle was using her vibrator frequently, as she was leaving it out and it was often in different places.

As the weeks passed Michelle seemed much happier. She didn't raise the subject of extra marital sex again and our sex life returned to normal frequency and was very enjoyable.

Michelle was occasionally working longer hours. She would phone or text me to let me know if she was going to be late. I would get a meal ready for when she got in, as my own hours were very regular, and I would often get home a couple of hours before her.

On a couple of occasions Michelle had to attend conferences in London over a weekend. When she first told me that she had to attend one, I immediately thought of the 'quarterly refreshers' that had gone before. To my surprise, however, she suggested that I go up to London on the Saturday evening each time, take her to dinner and stay the night with her at her hotel. I felt very guilty about my earlier suspicions and we did have great nights. I went home after breakfast on the Sundays and Michelle came home on the Sunday evenings.

I was very happy in the belief that we had, after all, put the business of additional sex partners behind us and we had a normal happy husband and wife relationship. Then one evening, when Michelle had texted me to say she would not be home until 9p.m. at the earliest, I was driving home when I thought I saw her going into a pub that we didn't usually use, The King's Head. I turned round and pulled into the pub car park and, sure enough, her car was parked there.

I couldn't help wondering what she was doing there when she had texted me less than an hour ago saying she had to work late.

I parked as far away from Michelle's car as I could and walked over to the pub, I tried looking through the windows to see if I could see her, but the sun was still bright outside, and I couldn't see into the darker interior. I had to either go home and wait for her to tell me why she had gone to the pub or go in and see for myself. I decided to go in.

The pub was quite large with a horseshoe shaped bar and lounges at each side and at the end. I couldn't see Michelle immediately, but as I got deeper into the building, I saw her on the far side sitting at a table in a quiet corner with a man, a black man. They were sitting close together talking and laughing. Then she leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips. He responded and they kissed with open mouths for some time. He had his hand on her thigh and was stroking it as they kissed. They were so bound up in each other that they didn't notice me, so I turned round and went outside.

I was angry and upset but didn't want to make a scene in the pub and I was determined to find out what was going on with the man she was with.

I went to my car and turned it round so that I could see Michelle's car and I decided to wait as long as necessary to see what they would to when they came out. I didn't have to wait long.

They came out of the pub hand in hand and went to another car, his car. Before they both got into the car, they kissed again, and I photographed them with my phone. The car was started up and drove to the exit of the car park with me following at a distance. I followed the car into a residential area where it stopped outside a block of apartments. They left the car and, hand in hand, entered the apartment building. I parked where I could see the entrance and decided to wait until they came out again, which they did about one and a half hours later.

They got back in their car and returned to the pub car park with me following. He parked next to Michelle's car and I presumed that she would then get her car and go home. As I wanted to get there before her, I drove straight home.

I was upset, angry, and shaking when I got home. I let myself in and went straight to the bathroom where I was physically sick. Christ, she was cheating on me again and she had probably been doing it since we had our bust up over her suggestion that we bring another man to our bed.

I went down to the lounge, turned on the TV, and sat down as if I was just relaxing. I sat and waited for my cheating slut wife to come home.

When she walked in, bold as brass, she called from the hallway, "Hi Honey, have a good day?"

"Most of it was OK," I replied, "How was your day? You must be tired after all the effort you put in."

"Yeah, I'm pretty worn out," she called, still in the hallway.

"I bet," I said. "What is most worn out, pussy, throat, ass or nipples?"

"What do you mean," she said, coming into the lounge.

"Do you often use the Kings Head for your assignations?" I asked. "Or do you usually go straight to his apartment in Burns Road, so you have more 'fuck time'? And what is the big draw of black men, anyway?" Of course, I was guessing about the fucking, but it was certain that they didn't go to his apartment for afternoon tea!

After a short hesitation, she said,"No, it was nothing like any of that, Jerry and I are work colleagues and we just had business to discuss. How did you know where I was anyway?"

"So, in order to discuss business, you had to go to the pub and spend ten minutes making out. Then, when you leave the pub you spend more time kissing in the car park before getting into his car and going to his apartment, you then spend one and a half hours there before driving back to the pub to get your own car before driving home. If that is discussing business, I wonder what sort of business you are in." I retorted.

"You are just making assumptions," she said, "As for the kissing, Jerry is a very friendly and demonstrative man, that is all."

"So, you didn't go to his apartment for sex then?" I asked.

"Of course not!" Was the sharp reply.

"Ok," I said, "you could be telling the truth but, just to be sure, please take your panties off and give them to me."

She blushed bright red and I knew for certain that she was lying and his cum was lining the inside of her panties.

"Oh, aren't you clever?" she shouted. "How long have you been spying on me?"

"Long enough to know that you haven't been working late all those times you said you were. And long enough to know that you haven't been attending conferences at weekends but spending time shacked up with your black boyfriend. It was a clever move, inviting me to stay the night with you, in the middle of the weekends, when you were obviously fucking him during the days."

"Well, so now you know!" She spat out. "It's all your fault anyway, if you had gone along with my suggestion of bringing in another man to share me with, all that wouldn't have happened, and we would all have been happy. You don't seem to understand that I need more sex than one man can give me."

"But why do you need more sex? You were satisfied with only having sex with me almost all the time in the past, except at your quarterly weekend antics. Why are you needing extra sex all the time now?" I asked.

"I always needed more sex, ever since the first "refresher" that I went on. What do you think I was doing all those nights I said I was working late in my old job, and when I was away at all those conference weekends during five years at the company? I was getting fucked, that is what I was doing. I was fucking the partners and special clients. All those times when I was delayed from coming home 'waiting for markets to open in other time zones', when I was really on my back with a partner's cock in me. On my back, on my front, standing up, sitting down, one cock, two cocks, three cocks at a time. I needed it then and I need it now."

"Even before I became a P.A., there were the conferences where I would come home 'so very tired' and would have to sleep in the guest room because I needed to catch up on sleep. Sure, I needed the sleep, but my poor pussy needed the rest, it was so sore from the amount of fucking it had got. I found that I loved it and the more I had the more I wanted, especially when I discovered that black men are often so much better at fucking, and have much larger cocks. I did try to keep myself just for you since I left the old job, but I just can't do without the others."

"Others," I said, "How many others?"

"Well Jerry has quite a few friends and he is not bothered about sharing me with them, unlike you."

"Christ, you are not at all contrite about cheating on me, are you?" I cried, "I've loved you ever since we started dating, and have never wanted another woman, but I can't go on any longer like this. Our marriage is finished and the quicker I can divorce you the better."

"But I don't want a divorce," she replied, "I don't love Jerry, I love you, and I know you love me. It's just sex that I want from the others, I tried to do without them, but I just have this need and I have to satisfy it. It doesn't mean anything, why can't we just live the other part of our lives normally and ignore this part?"

"How could you possibly expect me to ignore it?" I said. "To just pretend it wasn't happening. No! It just can't go on. I can't stay here with you another night. I'll find a hotel room until I can find somewhere to rent. We'll have to sell the house, split the proceeds and go our separate ways, I'll see an estate agent and a solicitor tomorrow."

We were both crying. I went to the bedroom and packed a bag with clothes, my razor and bathroom items, I just had to get away quickly.

"Please don't go." Michelle pleaded, but I couldn't even look at her anymore. I walked out of the front door, tears streaming down my face, got into my car drove away.

I found a room at a small hotel a few miles away and checked in. After leaving my things in the room I went to the bar, I wanted to get drunk enough to sleep without thinking about what had just happened. It took quite a lot of whisky before I was able to go to my room and pass out.

The following morning, I felt like shit! I phoned the office and told them I wasn't well and wouldn't be in for a couple of days. I showered, shaved and changed my clothes then went for breakfast.I didn't eat much but several cups of coffee helped.

I decided to take a walk to clear my head and help me to think more clearly. I wasn't going home in case Michelle was there, I didn't want to see her, and I wasn't sure that she wouldn't talk me out of the divorce and persuade me to stay with her. Somehow, I still felt love for her but in my heart of hearts I knew that there was no future together without misery.

There was an estate agent's office just down the road from the hotel and I called in and arranged for a valuer to come to the house the following day. The agent recommended a firm of solicitors to carry out the legal work on the house sale in due course, so I telephoned them and made an appointment the see them that afternoon.

When I went to the solicitors' offices, I found that they were a big firm with lawyers covering a variety of disciplines, including divorce. I engaged them to carry out the work on the house sale and made an appointment later in the week to discuss divorce proceedings.

That afternoon I plucked up the courage to go to the house and get some more of my things. Michelle wasn't there, which was a relief. I picked up my laptop and more clothes. I also picked up my file of documents relating to the house and cars.

I checked Michelle's wardrobe and found that most of her clothes were missing. When I went into the kitchen, I found an envelope with my name on it, on the kitchen table. I opened it and as expected, it was a letter from Michelle.

In the letter she apologised for the way things had turned out. She said that she understood how I felt, she still loved me but recognised that we would never be able to continue as husband and wife as she would not, could not, give up her extra marital activities.

She would not contest divorce proceedings and suggested we could divorce on the basis of 'irreconcilable differences', sharing the proceeds from the house and other assets 50/50. She had taken most of her things but would be coming back to the house for the rest of her belongings in the next few days. She was moving in with Jerry for the time being.

She also said that she had written to Laura and Paul, explaining the whole situation in detail, and accepting the blame for our break-up and future divorce.

Two days later I had phone calls from both my children. Paul was disgusted with his mother and never wanted to see her again. I suggested that he waited a while before condemning her. She was still his mother and loved him dearly. She obviously had a problem that she could not control but that did not make her a totally bad person.

Laura's attitude was very different. Would it have been so difficult for me to accept that her mother had needs that I couldn't help her with? Why could I not have given her some free rein, so that we could have continued to live together as a loving couple, as we had done until I had found out about her other life? It wasn't too late for me to change my mind about the divorce, she said! She also went on to say that she hadn't told her husband about the situation yet and hoped we might have a reconciliation, making that unnecessary.

At the end of the telephone call, we agreed to differ. However, I couldn't leave it there so the following day I called Laura back on her house phone. My son-in-law, John, answered the phone. He explained that Laura had gone away to an exhibition for two days but if I needed to speak to her urgently, I could get her on her mobile phone.