It Began with The Refresher Courses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hadn't spoken to John for a while, I asked him how he was getting on and how work was going, etc. 'small talk' really. He said things were great, they were both doing well at work and having fun in their free time. He said that Laura worked too hard, often late into the evening and had to attend a number of weekend conferences and exhibitions as part of her work. In fact, that very weekend she was in Brighton for an exhibition.

Alarm bells immediately started to ring in my mind. How alike were my daughter and her mother, were they not only physically similar but mentally as well? Was John also the unsuspecting cheated husband that I had been for years. I hoped not, but was that the reason that Laura had not told John about me and Michelle? As casually as I could, I sympathised with John about their busy working lives and asked where Laura's conference was taking place. John told me that the conference was at 'The Grand Hotel', and that she was staying in the same hotel.

I ended the conversation with John as quickly as I could. Was I becoming paranoid suspecting my daughter might be following the same extra marital path as her mother had done for years, with an unsuspecting husband sympathising with the workload she had to endure? I was still off work, so I decided to take a drive to Brighton, less than two hours away, and see the exhibition for myself.

When I arrived at the 'Grand' there was indeed an exhibition being held there, but Laura's company was not represented. I fetched my briefcase from the boot of my car went to the hotel reception and, holding up the briefcase, explained that I had some important documents for Mrs. Williams and could they tell me which room she was in, hoping that she had booked in with her married name. "Yes, sir," the receptionist said, checking her screen, "Room 221".

I made my way to room 221 and with a wildly beating heart, knocked on the door. My daughter called from the other side of the door, "Who is it?". "Room service," I replied, "A telegram for Mrs. Williams."

Laura opened the door and was standing there in a sheer 'see through' robe and nothing else. Her eyes went wide open as she saw me, "What are you doing here!" She exclaimed.

I shoved the door open causing her to stagger back. I walked into the room and there, on the bed, were two naked young men! "Christ, you are as bad as your mother." I shouted. "What is the matter with the pair of you?"

"Who the fuck is this." Said one of the men.

"He's my father," Said Laura, "You'd better both get dressed and leave, fun's over for today boys."

After the two men had left, Laura asked me how I knew where she was and had I said anything to John. I told her about my conversation with John and how I decided to find out if she was cheating on him for myself.

"Well, now you know," she said, "what are you going to do about it?"

"I think that depends on you," I said, "You can go home, confess to what you have been doing, beg his forgiveness and promise to get counselling for your problem. Then, if he hasn't chucked you out, try to rebuild your relationship and stop doing what you have been doing. Or, failing that, I will tell him what you've been doing and the state I found you in with two naked lovers in your room."

"No, you can't do that." She said, aghast.

"It's up to you," I replied, "But I can't ignore it, you need psychiatric help."

"Can't we sort it out some other way, Daddy," she said in a low and sultry voice, "I can be ever so nice to you, and you must be missing mum already." With that she placed her hand on my crotch, feeling for my cock.

"Jesus Christ, you are my daughter, you disgusting little bitch!" I shouted. "I've given you your choices, now get on with it!" And I left the room, slamming the door behind me.

As I drove back home, I felt physically sick again. What had happened to my daughter, offering her body to her father, in an attempt to keep her sordid secrets safe. She was just like her mother and they both had serious problems. My thoughts turned to John, my unsuspecting son-in-law. I hoped Laura was going to confess to him, I didn't want to have to tell him about her, but I would if I had to. He deserved to know, so he could do whatever he felt was right.

As I drove home my thoughts went back to Michelle and how she first got involved with extra marital sex. I began to get angry about the men she had been working for, that had begun cynically exploiting her and others for their self-gratification, with their

non-disclosure agreements and big payments. I determined that I was somehow going to expose them and make them pay for their actions.

I knew that I had to get divorce proceedings started, but I was also going to wreak some vengeance on the financial organisation and the executives that had encouraged the kind of corrupt sexual activities that had been going on. And, no doubt, were still going on. To that end I was going to try and enlist the help of a big circulation, popular, investigative newspaper to expose the goings on and the non-disclosure agreements, etc.

No doubt if I managed to get a newspaper to expose the malpractices of that organisation and it's executives, other husbands and wives were going to find out that their partners were serially cheating on them, with consequent misery for the innocent parties. But then, if it wasn't done the whole nasty business would continue to proliferate and more people would be corrupted.

When I got home the idea of exposure was still in the forefront of my mind. I needed some sort of concrete evidence to produce for newspaper editors to consider investigation into the finance company's malpractices. If only Michelle had kept her copy of the non-disclosure agreement or any other document that might give an insight into what had been and, presumably, still was going on!

I started to search for any place where Michelle might have kept a document. All the drawers and cupboards, etc. Her jewellery boxes would have been the first place to look, but she had already taken them to Jerry's place. I checked old suitcases and some old shoeboxes left in her wardrobe, there were various papers there but not the sort I was looking for. Then, I found two old handbags at the back of a cupboard in one of the spare bedrooms. The first one was empty but tucked into a zipped compartment inside the second bag was the 'jackpot', Michelle's copy of the non-disclosure agreement.

The agreement was very specific in stating that the employee would never tell any third party, or cause any third party to discover, about the sexual practices that they would be expected to take part in with the executives of the company and their guests at parties, conferences, courses and at the company's business and leisure properties, on penalty of large sums of damages if not complied with. The agreement would remain in force indefinitely whether the employee remained with the company or not.

As a reward for their silence the employee would receive a highly enhanced package of salary and bonuses as long as they remained with the company.

The agreement was signed by all the company's managing executives and by the employee.

Here was the weapon to be used to undo the whole sleazy set-up.

I decided that the newspaper with the biggest reputation for investigative exposures should have first refusal on the case and, when I finally got through to the Editor in Chief, he arranged for me to present the evidence, "such as it was", to him and the newspaper's legal advisors. After hearing all my verbal information and what I had seem at the Christmas 'Refresher', plus the copy non-disclosure agreement they decided they would take on the investigation.

I was told not to discuss the matter with anyone and that I must be patient whilst they carried out their operation. They would need to get one or two attractive young women to infiltrate themselves into the finance company's staff, to see what they could find out from the inside and, if possible, get invited to take part in the ongoing sexual activities.

I was satisfied that if anyone could expose the malpractices and be in a position to make them public, these were the people to do it, and I went away feeling that justice would be done in due course.

I could now get on with the divorce from Michelle, sell the house and any effects that would remind me of our time together, and get on with the rest of my life. I also had to think about Laura and Paul and their future relationship with me and their mother.

Paul arranged to meet his mother and was determined to try to persuade her to change her ways, get counselling for her 'sexual addiction', as he put it, but he knew he was wasting his time when she turned up for their meeting with Jerry in tow. She refused to consider changing her ways, she was happy as she was, and he would have to accept it. She said she was still his mother and she would always love him.

He told her he did not want a cheating whore for a mother, and he ended up telling her he never wanted to hear from her, or speak to her, again. As far as he was concerned, she was already dead to him!

Laura went home to John and tried to brazen the whole thing out. She told him that he would just have to accept her the way she was and learn to tolerate her extra marital needs. John, threw her out and immediately started divorce proceedings.

In due course, John and I both won our divorce petitions based on the premise of "Irreconcilable Differences due to Repeated and Ongoing Adultery".

Michelle and Laura got together and decided to set up home together where they could entertain their lovers as they wished. Eventually, this arrangement failed when Michelle couldn't deal with the competition from her daughter for the 'affections' of many of the men, including Jerry! Time wasn't on Michelle's side and, as she lost her looks, she lost her attraction. She ended up a sad, lonely, frustrated woman old before her time.

Laura was still young but, no doubt, if she didn't succumb to some disease, she would end up the same as her mother.

John, married a lovely girl two years after his divorce was finalised, they now have two lovely children that I dote on even though I am not a blood relative. I see them often and I am happy.

I will probably never share my life with a woman again, but I have lots of friends and am never lonely.

My, son, Paul married his girlfriend, Liz. He never saw his mother again and never mentions her. Paul and Liz have no plans for children as far as I know.

The newspaper investigation was very successful. The whole rotten setup at the finance company was exposed. After a further investigation by the regulator's office, the company's licenced was withdrawn and the tax authorities found a number of serious irregularities, which resulted in jail terms for some of the directors. Some high profile and damaging divorce cases also resulted.