It Can Always Get Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was laughing and to Kim she looked like a demon sent from the depths of hell to torment her for some unknown slight. She would love to turn the tables on the laughing hyena, put Sharon under the microscope of shame that she now seemed to live under. Sharon told Kim to open her purse and to cut the top two buttons off of her blouse.

"Miss Reed," Kim hated saying the words, "To humiliate me, may I make it three?" There, that was done.

"Four and yes." So easy, the thought returned.

Kim pulled the scissors from her purse and snipped the top four buttons off of the blouse. Again, something so simple was eerily effective. The first time she had only had to unbutton the blouse, but the buttons were still there and therefore gave her piece of mind; in an emergency she could conceal herself. Now, with the buttons lying like potato bugs in her hand, they were useless. She could feel the morning sun on her cleavage, the blouse folding open to the day. Her breasts were covered, as was her pantiless crotch, but she could feel how close she was to not being covered. The feeling was frightening and arousing rolled into one. Taking a deep breath, Kim stepped off the porch and approached Sharon.

"You're driving yourself today," Sharon said as if Kim was daft and had forgotten.

"Yes, Miss Reed."

"See you on campus." Sharon climbed into her car and backed out of the driveway. Only when Kim had backed into the street did Sharon pull away.

Kim had a stop to make before heading to class and was thankful for the opportunity to do so. She headed towards the college and with the campus still two miles away she pulled into the drive-through of her bank. The bank was not open, but the A.T.M. was. She made a deposit, hating running cash through the machine, but she needed to make a mortgage payment today and this was the first chance she had had to put the funds into her account. Satisfied and with her receipt in hand, Kim drove to work.

She walked into the English wing, her bare breasts bouncing under the less than confining shirt, her ass playing peek-a-boo with the too short skirt. She felt like a trollop and figured that was exactly how she looked. A few early students watched her shameful stroll towards her classroom and their silence was all Kim needed to realize exactly how blatantly sexual she looked. She was thankful that this was a college campus where a more liberal, more open-minded mindset prevailed. She reasoned here her attire would raise fewer eyebrows. Still, she knew that even if silence followed in her wake, rumors and discussions were happening elsewhere. Her cheeks burned with the thought.

Sharon stepped from her classroom as Kim passed, "give me your keys." When Kim hesitated, Sharon hissed, "now! I didn't check if there was anything you could use to cover up and I intend to." Her real reason was more fun, but Kim would find that out a little later.

Kim relinquished her keys.

"Enjoy your day, Kimmie." Sharon, Kim's keys in hand, returned to her classroom.

Kim watched Sharon and then finished the trek to her own classroom. Her phone beeped from her purse before she even sat down. Kim looked at the display.

Don't forget to spread.

Kim sat, spread her legs with her right foot pressing on the pedal, and awaited her students.

3

Vera watched as the chain gate blocking the entrance to Abercrombie's rolled into its case, opening the store. She was wearing a beige, knee-length skirt and a white blouse. The blouse was thin enough to reveal the lacy bra she wore underneath, the skirt thick enough to hide the fact she was without panties. She typically went without panties; it was nothing new. She had worn the blouse without a bra before, always getting a tingle at the exposure. She wondered how she feel after Sharon started with her. She was both nervous and eager to meet with Sharon again even if the fear of the encounter was making her palms sweat. You can do it, girl, she chided herself. And, after tonight, you'll have no choice. Her knees were weak at the thought.

She ran through the checklist by the register, making sure the store was ready for customers. Satisfied, she walked into the back of the store. She stared at the sign that read, "Decisions, decisions," and wondered what it must have been like to sit naked in the store window. It had been one of her first ideas at forced exposure, an idea she had been incapable of making herself do. The fantasies she had were wonderfully humiliating and thinking of them usually made her so wet with arousal that she would have to rush and take care of the growing need. Once satisfied, her craving would diminish and then slowly return, one fantasy being shoved aside and in time another would take its place. It was a cycle she had played over and over and she had never felt more anticipation than she did now as her day started with Sharon coming to turn her fantasies into reality.

All day she could barely concentrate. Coworkers asked if she was okay; her distraction evident to all and she kept responding with polite smiles and positive assurances. By lunch she was so nervous that she could barely stand without trembling. She wondered what fueled her nervousness more, fear or arousal? She wasn't entirely sure and truthfully she didn't care. She had never felt so alive. She had lunch in the back of the store, her sandwich going mostly uneaten. She volunteered to close and with two hours left before the end of the day she sent the two women who would normally be there home; she would meet Sharon alone.

Time inched forward.

Vera could hardly wait.

4

The students had left for the day and for that Kim was thankful. It was the first time she had ever had to tell her students to be quiet. Ever. Starting with her second class, the students had been unruly. Murmurs and whispers became outright conversations and sitting there, her legs spread and the computer recording her shameful display, she did not feel confident enough to stop them and her tone must have represented the fact. No matter how many times she told them to hush or to pay attention, it would only be a matter of minutes before her authority evaporated and the conversations resumed. Finally she had shouted, "Be quiet!" and a ripple of shock raced through the students. They looked at her, finally seeing her as a teacher and not as a cheaply dressed slut and shut their mouths.

Kim hated Sharon for making her raise her voice to her students. Once again Kim thought of Sharon's statement that she'd take it easy on her on campus. Did Sharon really think this was easy? Sitting so exposed with the most intimate places of her anatomy being recorded on the computer to her left? Her body tense and her mouth dry? It was the most difficult thing she had ever had to do. Even sitting naked in a store window was easier than having to deal with your students in an authoritative manner when you were dressed so cheaply, and your body so easily exposed. Half her breasts were uncovered by her blouse and she had heard more than one student comment on it.

Sharon stepped into Kim's classroom and shut the door behind her. The students had been gone over an hour and Kim had to simply wait for Sharon to bring her the keys to her car. She was not sure where Sharon had gone, she only knew that she had walked to Sharon's classroom and found it empty before returning to the relative comfort of her own classroom. Outside the sun was still about two hours away from dipping below the horizon. Sharon stood in Kim's classroom, looking comfortable in her pants-suit; looking professional. That's the word Kim had been hunting for; she was not dressed as a professional and that is what made her feel the most out of place.

"Hi, Kimmie," Sharon was beaming.

"Miss Reed."

"We're going to play a new game. Take off your clothes."

Kim opened her mouth to protest and thought better of it. Her home was still Sharon's collateral and until that was saved she knew she'd have to play along. And, realistically, she knew ultimately she'd end up obeying anyway only Sharon would make the game worse. She stood up, thankful that one exposure was ending even as a new one began. She stepped out of her skirt and unbuttoned the five remaining buttons on her blouse. She pulled her blouse open and set the two garments on her desk. She kept peering behind Sharon at the windowed door that led into the hallway, praying that nobody was milling around out in the hall. Even with most of the students gone, some lingered. There were after school activities, extra assignments and even diligent students studying. A college campus was never truly vacant.

"Give me your shoes and your purse as well."

Kim kicked off her shoes and placed them on her shirt. She opened the drawer above the damnable computer and placed her purse with her clothes.

Sharon took everything and said, "Wait here." With that she turned and left Kim standing stunned and naked in her classroom with nothing to cover herself and until Sharon returned her keys, the only way she'd have to get home was to trek naked across town on foot or to take the bus and neither idea was one she'd be willing to undertake. Sharon had said it was a game; Kim could only wait until Sharon returned to explain the rules.

She walked to the door, her hands shielding her breasts. Behind her, even with the room empty, she could feel imaginary eyes peering at her naked ass. Sharon always found a way to make her feel worse. First wearing ultra-revealing clothing in her classroom, now even that luxury was absent. She peered into the hallway, watching for Sharon to return. Her eyes darted left to right and back again, each minute passing feeling like a snails crawl.

Ten minutes passed before Sharon returned. "Here you go," Sharon said. Kim could hear malice laced with amusement in Sharon's tone.

When Kim had relinquished her keys, there had been three keys and the electronic fob on the key ring. Now, Sharon handed Kim the keyless entry fob to her car; the other three keys were absent. She took the fob and it felt like a small victory; her imagined threat of walking home or taking public transportation fading away; she could get into her car and that was a start. She clutched the fob in her hand and asked in a small voice, "what about my keys?"

Sharon laughed, "Well, that's part of the game. See you tomorrow, Kimmie. You'll ride with me; I missed not seeing you while I was driving." Her laughter burned Kim's ears. Sharon walked from the classroom, turned and said, "Don't worry. There's nothing in your car you can use to cover up. I looked."

Five stunned minutes later Kim could still hear Sharon's laughter. She was standing naked in her classroom with only the remote to unlock her car in her hands. She needed to find her keys and get home. She imagined the drive would be the easiest part; first she had to force herself to leave the relative comfort of her classroom and to walk naked through the halls and outside. Her chance of doing this unseen seemed minute. She thought about waiting until the sun had set and each passing minute made that seem like the best way to start.

She stood by the door and waited; nervous that at any time students, faculty or even the janitorial staff could wander by and find her. What could she say to them? Nothing came to mind. Minutes turned slowly and outside shadows elongated and the day slowly faded as dusk settled in. She took a deep breath and with her fob clutched in her hand like a talisman to ward off vampires, Kim stepped naked from her classroom and into the hall. She was shaking with fear, her palms clammy and the air felt cold. Her head moved non-stop as she tried to see everywhere around her at once; her eyes darted left and right and every two steps she spun around to peer at the empty hall behind her. Her footsteps were silent as she walked barefoot through the English wing.

She picked up speed, nearly running now, wanting to get to the relative safety of her car. She passed Sharon's classroom, passed the ladies room and rushed outside. The night air was still warm and the evening breeze caressed her naked skin. In a normal situation, the breeze would have felt comforting, now it felt like it was mocking her, reminding Kim that she stood naked on the concrete steps that led from the building.

Not pausing now, Kim ran to her car, staying on the grass instead of the sidewalk as the ground felt softer on her naked feet. She ran to the parking lot and before she even reached the car, she mashed the button and was thankful to hear the doors unlock. Hurrying, praying that there were no eyes about to witness her embarrassing trek, Kim opened the door and climbed into her car. She shut herself in and swallowed heavily; her heart was racing in her chest.

She spied the envelope on the dash at once. With her hands shaking she ripped open the envelope and pulled out a hand written note.

Hello, Kimmie!

I hope you're enjoying the game so far. Was it fun running to your car? I bet it was. Anyway, you may have noticed that you still don't have the key to start your car. Well, let me tell you where it is. Ready? It's in an envelope sitting in the middle of the football field, right on the 50 yard line. I had to wait until practice was over to put it there. You should have no trouble finding it. The track that encircles the field closes at ten, so I'm sure if you wait around long enough, there won't be any joggers. Anyway, have fun.

Sharon

Kim wanted to scream in rage and frustration. It took all her willpower to sneak from her classroom to get to her car and now she'd have to leave it to run across campus to get to the football field to get her car key and then run back. She looked in the back seat and as both she and Sharon had confirmed, there was nothing there she could use to cover up with. She figured she had two options; get to the football field and continue Sharon's evil game or sneak back into the building and look for something to cover up with. She was sure based on what Sharon said that she would get home and looking for clothes to steal was both dishonest and uncertain. No, she'd have to go along.

Mustering up her will, Kim climbed naked from her car to continue the game that Sharon had put into motion. She ran back across the parking lot and slid along the outside of the English department. Ducking and hiding in shadows Kim slowly made her way across the campus, her hands hiding her breasts and pussy if she was facing forward or concealing her ass if she was blocked from view by buildings in the front. She made her way past administration thankful that the building was dark.

She heard voices approaching and nervously ducked behind a hedge until the young couple, walking hand in hand passed. Her pulse was racing; she could hear her own heartbeat. Wind whispered through trees, the sound peaceful but it did little to calm her racing nerves.

She inched forward again, darting between buildings and past the gymnasium where the locker rooms were. She raced across another parking lot and slipped under the bleachers on the visitor's side of the football field. The field was surrounded by a track but, luckily, there were no runners present. She took a deep breath and ran across the field coming to rest on the fifty-yard line. As Sharon had said, there was an envelope resting under a small stone. Kim thought that even Sharon followed the rules. She was standing in the middle of the field; no cover anywhere around her and her mind imagined the stands full of spectators. The thought got her running. Once again she made her way across the college campus, her fob clenched in one hand and the envelope from Sharon in the other.

She unlocked her car and climbed behind the wheel. Once seated, she locked the door and tore open the envelope. She pulled out her car key and a key she did not recognize as well as another hand written note. Nervously, her mouth dry and her body tense, Kim read the note.

Kimmie,

Wasn't that fun? Well, you have your car key so you're probably thinking you can just go home. Wrong! You may have noticed that you don't have your house key yet. And, yes, I know you can just break in, but if I find that you did that, well then let's just say it will be the banks house you'd be breaking into and not yours. So, the game continues. Across town, just off of Chesterfield Parkway there is a Post Office. You have the key for box number 219. You'll need to drive there, go in just as dressed as you are now, and unlock the P.O. Box and retrieve the next item in the game. Have fun.

Sharon

Kim could feel the color that seemed to be burned onto her face drain away. How much worse could this game get? How many stops would Sharon have her make before she was allowed to slink home and hide away? And, she wondered, would she ever want to leave her house again? She wasn't sure but she knew that the quicker she started the sooner she'd be done. She placed her car key back on the fob's chain and started the car. She adjusted the seats as low as she could; she may not be able to cover up, but she could hide as much of herself as possible. Naked, she left the campus and started the next leg of the game.

It took her about fifteen minutes to drive across town. Six different lights stopped her journey and the time it took for the lights to change from red back to green seemed an eternity. Most people could not see how she was dressed, only her head and shoulders were visible above the door, but that did not lessen Kim's discomfort. At the third light, a large pick-up pulled alongside Kim's car and the driver smiled at her; leering down at her from her right. The horn of the car behind the pick-up saved Kim from longer scrutiny.

Pulling into the Post Office, Kim could see two cars were in the parking lot. She sat in her car, close to the entrance and waited to see if there were any other people picking up or dropping off mail at this late hour. Another five minutes past before Kim could gather the courage to leave the safety of her car. Nobody had come in or left and so she reasoned that the cars in the parking lot belonged to employees sequestered in the back and were not additional shoppers. She opened the door, the early evening darkness helping her, and sprinted into the Post Office. She looked left and right and spotted the line of P.O. Boxes. She ran along them, her breasts bouncing and face awash with color until she spotted number 219. Using the key Sharon had given her she opened the tiny box, grabbed the envelope contained within, and sprinted back to her car. Once seated the tore open the envelope and pulled out a ten dollar bill and another note from Sharon.

Kimmie,

Did you happen to notice the video cameras? Someone is going to have fun reviewing tonight's tape. Your next stop is the Chevron Station at the corner of Park and Ninth. There is a friend of mine working tonight, her name is Cindy, and she has the two things you need. You may have noticed that you are running low on gas. You are to get ten dollars worth, and I expect to see a receipt tomorrow or you'll be dressing for work on campus from here on out. Don't worry, Cindy will give it to you after you pump your gas. Of course, as it's getting pretty late, you'll have to prepay. Won't that be fun? So, go in, pay for your gas. Walk back out. Pump the ten dollars worth and then go back in the store where Cindy will give you your receipt and the next envelope in your little scavenger hunt. Have fun!

Sharon

No! It was one thing to drive around town naked and sneak into places, but to now have to include someone else in this game was too much. How could Sharon do this to her? And she had not noticed the cameras but realized she should have; there were ubiquitous these days, you couldn't hide from their gaze.

Nervousness and anxiety kept her tense as she pulled from the Post Office and drove to the Chevron Sharon had mentioned. It was only about five miles away and it took her little time to reach the brightly let gas station. Unlike the Post Office, the gas station was busy. It wouldn't be just Cindy that she'd be exposing herself to but the other patrons as well as the busy streets that skirted the station.

1...89101112...15