It Can Always Get Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mocking her, Sharon said, "Since you haven't done that for the last few days, I figured you'd need it. I mean, there hasn't been an audience around has there?" The truth was that she had just wanted to humiliate Kim more.

Kim remained silent, her legs slipping together as Sharon spoke.

"Follow me," Sharon said as she grabbed Kim's dress.

Kim walked along behind Sharon. Sharon opened Kim's door and picked up the white rug that had served as the doormat for two short days. "This goes with me. For your little outburst this morning, you'll dress at work. You can drive yourself in, tomorrow. You'll park next to me and if you're dressed or if there is anything in your car that you can use to cover yourself, then, well, I think you know what'll happen."

"Yes, Miss Reed." Her voice was tiny.

"Have a good night, Kimmie." Laughing, Sharon carried Kim's dress and Dressing Rug to her car and drove to visit Vera at the mall.

6

"Do you have something for me?"

"Yes, Miss Reed," Vera said. She was wearing a small, blue dress that ended about three inches below the apex of Vera's thighs. The dress was so thin that Sharon had not needed to ask if Vera had gone without panties; it was obvious that she had. Vera called over to another employee, asked her to "cover for me for a moment" and then Vera darted into the back of the store. She returned a moment later and handed Sharon the sealed envelope with Miss Reed written on it in very feminine handwriting.

"While I read this, go ask your coworker if your tits are too small. Pull your dress down when you do and show them to her."

Vera smiled.

Sharon opened up the envelope and read what Vera had written. The young woman definitely had an imagination and reading what Vera had put to paper, her thoughts opened up to a whole litany of things to try with both Vera and Kimberly. She had thought she was being tough on Kim, but the last item on Vera's list made her realize that she had been a little easy and why the stuff at work had been so difficult. She knew she would just have to come up with ways to expose Kim to people that she knew. Vera's suggestion to ask Kim wouldn't be as fun as just having her do it and witness the results.

Vera, while Sharon was reading, walked over to Michelle, her coworker for the evening, and asked, "Do you think these are too small?" With that she slipped her hands into her dress and pulled the straps out and down, revealing the twin globes of her pert breasts.

Michelle's mouth fell open in surprise. "Um," she looked around the store wondering if Vera had gone mad and then finished, "no."

"Thanks!" Vera put her breasts back in her dress and returned to Sharon's side. "She said they're not too small, Miss Reed."

That fact that she was still smiling was not lost on Sharon. "Well, let's get a second opinion, shall we? Step out of the store and the first man you see ask him the same question in the same manner."

Vera shook slightly but the smile did not fade from her face. She spun around and stepped into the corridor of the mall. A middle-aged man of about forty stepped past the store and as he did Vera stopped him. "Sir," she asked, "are my breasts small?" As before she slipped her arms into her dress and pulled the straps down, flashing the man her breasts. Her dark nipples were hard and the color contrasted with the paleness of her tits.

"No, they are quite nice." He nodded his head in approval.

"Thank you, sir." She pulled her dress up and returned to Sharon's side. "He said they were nice, Miss Reed." She sounded happy.

Sharon shook her head. Vera was obviously enjoying herself. A thought entered Sharon's mind. "You said you were the weekday manager here, right?"

Vera nodded.

"Who's your boss?"

"A man by the name of Curtis Kinsinton," Vera replied. "He never shows up unless something is going wrong; he's very hands off."

"Do you have his number?"

Vera made her way to the cash register where Michelle was still watching her with a look of shock and curiosity. Vera grabbed the number and handed it to Sharon.

Sharon took the card and pulled out her cell phone. She hoped she'd be able to lie to a man she didn't know as well as she had been able to lie to Dean Waters. "Yes, Mister Kinsinton? Hi, my name is Sharon Reed and I work over at the local college." There was a pause before Sharon continued, "Yes. Well, I am at the mall working with a nice young woman named Vera. Yes, sir, the manager. Well, I was wondering if you'd be willing to let her help with a sociology experiment I am doing a paper on." Sharon paused again as Curtis asked how Vera would help and what she needed his permission for. "Well, sir, I need her to wear some revealing clothing while she does her normal duties." There was another pause and then Sharon answered, "Well, nothing." Another pause and then Sharon concluded the phone call with a grin on her face. "That went well."

Vera just looked at Sharon expectantly.

"Take off your dress." Sharon was happy to see Vera's smile falter.

"Here?"

"I do not like repeating myself. Take off your dress. I find it funny how men are, I told him you'd be wearing nothing and he went for it. The only stipulation he had was if any kids came in, then you'd have to scurry to the back until they left. So, Vera, your new work outfit is a pair of shoes. I think we can knock one of the things off your list. I'll let you explain things to your coworkers, but from now on, you will be naked at work. If I ever catch you dressed, then I'll see to it that you get fired. So, as you requested, your nudity at work is now mandatory."

Vera's nipples were hard points as she slipped the tiny dress over her head. She held the dress to Sharon. Vera had shaved her pussy and Sharon could see the young woman's sex was swollen with heat. She was definitely aroused by what she was doing. Sharon shook her head, "give the dress to your coworker and let her know what your new dress code is. I Imagine," she was all but laughing now, "It'll take a lot less time to get ready for work."

Vera spent a few minutes explaining things to Michelle who was giggling and pointing at Vera. Sharon waited for Vera to return, her dress nowhere to be seen. "She said she won't let me cheat," Vera reported the conversation to Sharon.

Sharon had to smile. "Good. When are you off next?"

"Saturday," Vera responded, her eyes wide.

"Fine. I'll come by your place and pick you up. Plan on spending the day with me."

Her smile had returned, "Yes, Miss Reed."

"I'll drop by tomorrow after I'm done for the day. I expect to see all of you. Tell your friend that she can keep the dress. You're driving home naked. Got it?"

Again, "yes, Miss Reed."

And with that, Sharon left Vera standing naked in Abercrombie's with the knowledge that she'd spend the rest of her time working without clothes, her nakedness visible to all.

7

Emily pressed the glowing button next to Kim's door. Inside, she heard the chime. A full minute passed before she pressed the button a second time. The car in the driveway made Emily believe that Kim was home, but if she was, she was definitely not answering the door. The saying was that you could lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink was as true as you can ring a bell and not make the occupant answer.

She rang the doorbell a third time.

She heard movement behind the door and taking a chance, Emily called out, "Miss Turner. I know what Sharon is doing. Let me help you."

Slowly, the door inched open, and a naked Kimberly Turner stepped aside to allow Emily Bradford into her home.

Chapter 9

1

Kimberly awoke wearing a smile and an old nightgown she had found in her dryer the night after Sharon had made her clear out her dresser and closets. She had stashed the nightgown away in case Sharon went snooping and waking, with the soft and comfortable cotton caressing her skin she awoke feeling more normal than she had in over a week. She yawned, stretched, and yawned again. She glanced at the alarm clock, surprised how late it was; she had overslept. From the warmth of her bed she heard the phone bleat its annoying little beep and her smile grew as she chose to ignore it. It would be a message from Sharon and why, she wondered, would she want to ruin the start of the day reading it?

She yawned a third time, mumbled a polite "excuse me" even though she was alone, and climbed from the bed to attend to her morning need. She finished in the bathroom, made a large cup of coffee and savored the strong liquid until her cup was empty all while the phone continued its dual beeping every two minutes. She made a second cup of coffee and carried it with her to the bathroom. She took a long, leisurely shower, the smile never leaving her face. The night before had ended calmly even if it had started with both joy and fury with what Emily had revealed. Afterwards, Kimberly had concluded that Emily could help her.

But, there was one question that nagged at her. She remembered thinking how much she'd like to get Sharon to have to endure the same humiliations that she'd had to suffer through and as she dried her body and dressed in the longest skirt she had and the largest blouse she owned, she wondered if instead of absolute freedom from Sharon's grasp, should she instead give the woman a taste of her own, bitter medicine? And, another thought appeared, would Emily go along with it? She knew that Emily wanted her story more than anything and Kimberly figured that Emily would not bury the story so that she could reap further vengeance upon Sharon.

The phone rang, the muffled sound reaching Kimberly who stood brushing her hair in the bathroom. From the entrance foyer the cell phone rang again. Four rings, five. After the seventh it stopped and almost immediately her home phone announced its presence. Sharon was going to be furious and the thought made Kim laugh. The home phone stopped ringing and almost immediately her cell phone beeped again. Kimberly ignored the cell phone. She made her way into the kitchen and used her home phone to call the college and report that she'd be unable to come to work; she was taking a sick day, she was not going to face Sharon today if she could help it.

She called in sick, promised she would be in the next day, and hung up the phone. From the foyer, the cell phone beeped twice more. Kim crossed the kitchen and made her way to the phone. She flipped open the display and saw that she had missed two calls, both from Sharon, of course, and that she had four new text messages. Hitting the down arrow, Kim read the messages.

Where are you? If you are not here in two minutes, you can get dressed in your classroom.

Your dress is in your classroom and that is where you will be dressing from now one. Got it?

Your dress is now in MY classroom. I'll see you when you get here.

The last message made her laugh.

There's going to be HELL to pay.

Yes, Kim laughed, and you're going to pay it. She had not felt this happy in months. She could almost hear the fury in Sharon's words and could imagine her punching the keys on her phone with such force that her fingertips turned white. She almost wished she was at the college so that she could witness it firsthand. Oh well, she thought, I'll see it when I confront her. Then, shaking her head, she continued her musings; and I will be sending her home naked. With that thought, Kimberly wondered how she'd be able to get Emily to agree or even if she'd ask.

She turned off the cell phone, walked into the kitchen and made herself a third cup of coffee. She sat down on a barstool that rested before the island, sipped her coffee and rehashed the conversation from the night before.

"Miss Turner. I know what Sharon is doing. Let me help you."

Kim looked through the keyhole, recognizing the young woman that stood on her porch. Her face held genuine concern and her tone led Kim to believe that, what was the young woman's name, Emily she thought, really did know what was going on. Not sure what to do but afraid to hesitate, Kim opened the door, revealing her naked body to yet another person. She hid as best she could behind the door until Emily was inside and then quickly, Kim shut the door. "Sorry," she said, covering her breasts with one hand and her denuded sex with the other.

"Get dressed, please," Emily said, nodding as if to say "it's alright."

She briefly wondered if it was a trick. Did Sharon send her over as a spy? The look of compassion on her face and the softness in her eyes convinced Kim that Emily was not secreted there by Sharon. She nodded and made her way to the back bedroom where she had hidden her lone nightgown. She donned it, feeling the warmth of the cotton and the normalcy of being dressed. It was a luxurious feeling and she welcomed it, hugging herself. She walked back to the foyer where Emily was waiting and after a quick introduction, invented her into the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No, thank you. I want to talk to you and show you something." She pulled the pictures that Sharon had taken from her purse. She handed them to Kim who seemed both ashamed to see them and happy to have them back.

"You got them from Sharon?" She spoke the name with venom on her tongue.

She shook her head. "I got them from your desk."

Kim nodded, "yeah, Sharon had me put them there. She made a joke then about people snooping." Her cheeks flushed, "I guess someone did."

"You work at the strip club?" Emily asked, pointing the stack of pictures Kim clutched in her hands.

Kim felt like she was being interviewed as she responded with a nod.

"Why?"

She led Emily into the dining room and the two of them took a seat at the dinette table. She repeated the story about her divorce and the financial troubles she ran into, emphasizing how important her house was and that she would have done anything to save it. She recounted Sharon's initial confrontation, the blackmail and the many humiliations she had suffered including the streaking of Macy's, the humiliating outfits at work, and the scavenger hunt that had her driving naked across town including the impossible situation of pumping gas and entering the brightly lit store to both pay and get a receipt. She told the story of sitting as a mannequin, facing the crowded mall wearing nothing but a blush and holding two shirts both of which seemed to cry out to be worn.

Emily's face paled as she listened to Kim's story. The things this woman had to perform were demeaning, dreadful and too horrible to imagine. She was amazed at how strong Kim seemed to be; she held her head high as she told her story. Her cheeks were aflame with color, but her eyes, damp as they were, still held her gaze and flashed with strength. By the time Kim finished telling of the abuse she endured as Sharon's puppet, Emily had nothing but respect for the young teacher. Then it was her turn to speak.

She licked her lips. "She isn't very nice, is she?" Emily shook her head at the same time Kim did and they both laughed. "She's having sex with a student," she revealed to Kim.

Kim looked at her, her mouth open, and then her lips curled into a huge smile. "That's..." she trailed off as the realization took hold. She had an out; she could put an end to her torment with the information Emily was providing her.

Emily nodded and continued, "That'll get her fired for sure. Tenure or not. Probably arrested. Blackmail is a felony. I have evidence," she pulled out some more pictures and a small tape recorder that held Jason's confession. "This will be enough to stop her from abusing you anymore." She looked at Kim then and smiled. She reached out and held Kim's hands in her own. "It will stop." She was nodding as she spoke.

Kim cried tears of joy while laughing at the pictures of Sharon and Jason on Sharon's front porch. The thought of getting out from under Sharon's thumb was almost as pleasant as the thought of seeing the manipulative and evil woman getting destroyed by photos as had almost happened to her. There was a certain sense of justice to it that filled Kim with happiness. "Thank you." She could say nothing more.

Emily said, "There's more." She watched Kim's eyes focused into hard points. "Sharon and Jason, that's the boy's name, set up a web page. The camera under your desk was recorded and uploaded to the internet." She finished with a grimace, "Sorry."

Rage and fury and hatred flared across her face. Her eyes widened in shock. She wiped the moisture from her eyes with the back of her hand and climbed to her feet, knocking the chair she was sitting in onto its back. She stomped her foot and slammed her fists against the table so hard that her hands hurt. Slowly, with her chest rising and falling with rapid breaths, she calmed herself. "Sorry," she said, repeating Emily's last word.

Emily watched the tirade and when it passed smiled wanly, "It's understandable."

Kim made her way into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass from the cabinet and filled it with ice from the freezer before turning on the tap in the island sink. She filled the glass with water, took a large sip and then topped the glass full. She turned off the water, carried the glass back to the dining room and set the glass on the table. She righted the chair, took a seat, and gripped her water with both hands to try and hide the trembling. She nearly succeeded. "Sorry," she repeated.

Emily stood up and hugged Kim. She could feel the woman shaking in her arms. She embraced her silently, rocking her, during which Kim could only hold her water glass and shake in rage and shame. Both women were crying and after five minutes, when Emily pulled away and wiped her eyes both women said, "sorry."

Emily laughed while Kim could only smile.

"What are we going to do?" Kim's voice was small.

Emily let out a sharp breath, "I want to publish the story in the school's paper. A story of blackmail, humiliation, and a teacher having sex with an enrolled student; it's hard to pass up."

Kim could see where she was coming from. "I don't want my name mentioned. Can you do just the part about the sex with the..." she trailed off. "No, I guess not." She snorted in frustration, "If you turn her in there won't be anything stopping her from turning me in. She'll lose her job and I will lose mine." She looked at Emily, at her blue eyes and small lips, "I think I need to confront Sharon first, to get the videos and pictures and web site down or this information," she pointed to the pictures and the tape recorder that sat on the table next to Emily's purse, "will be useless."

Emily nodded noncommittally, almost shrugging.

They spent the next two hours deciding that Kim would confront Sharon, blackmail her with copies of Emily's information and then, when Kim was free Emily would publish her story. It seemed a reasonable compromise.

Now, with the sunlight streaming in and the night before running through her head, Kim concluded that she wanted to extract a little bit of vengeance. It seemed only fitting. She would confront Sharon, humble her, embarrass her, strip her and then get free of her. Thoughts of Emily faded as her own plans to get even with Sharon raced through her mind.

Smiling, she took a hot shower, the water easing the tension in her shoulders. Dressed in her most conservative clothing, she left her house.

She had some shopping to do.

2

There's going to be HELL to pay.

Why the hell did that little bitch not answer her phone? Sharon was fuming by the time her second class started. If she was sick, that was fine, but she had been told, no, ordered to obey the phone as if it were an order from Sharon and the fact that little Kimmie was not replying infuriated her more than any of the rebellious little shit students of hers could do. Kimmie had to obey, and the fact that she wasn't meant there would be retributions, reasons be damned. Ignoring her was not an option for her little Kimmie-doll.