It Can Always Get Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just could not foresee that today was the day a plan would form.

10

Kimberly changed into some comfortable jeans and t-shirt and left her house towards the strip club. It was Friday night, her first Friday and the other girls, Rascal being the nicest, explained that Friday nights were the best nights. Carlos made the drinks stronger and with cash burning in men's jeans it was easy to get them to agree to most anything. All of the dancers agreed that each week, Friday was the most lucrative.

The day before had gone as well as could have been expected, Kimberly thought. She got through the first three songs, had a stiff drink (on the house) and a man had approached her for a private dance. After that, with her pussy wet from the exhibitionism and eroticism of her job and with the money flowing she had been able to don her clothes and once again take them off. Three times that night she had slid her damp panties up her legs just to slide them off during the second song. That was how it was. First song; strip to bra and panties. Second song, strip nude and third song strut your stuff. It was a choreographed act, and she could feel her pulse in her pussy and the throbbing of the music in her ears.

Now, driving to the club, she had some extra outfits from home. The slutty and revealing clothing that her ex-husband liked to choose for her when they went out. Just packing those for the ride to work had caused her skin to tingle and her clit throb. She was surprised she was looking forward to stripping again.

She turned onto the main road that lead across town and only a blaring horn pulled her from her musings. She looked around and waved to no one in particular, not noticing who she had just cut off.

11

Sharon recognized Kimberly and seethed, "that bitch!" Turning right instead of left, Sharon followed Kim, today she would give that little whore the full weight of her wrath.

Watching Kimberly pull into the strip club and walk into the back door...the employee's door... stopped Sharon in her tracks. She didn't work here, did she? Oh, if she did. And Sharon's mind went into overdrive.

12

"Can I talk to you, Kimmie?" Sharon asked Kimberly from the doorway of Kim's classroom.

Kimberly knew that Sharon did not like her, and she did not know why. She had always been polite and cordial, but after the first year teaching here she had given up trying to be friends and had simply stayed out of Sharon's way. Let each just get along without the other, Kimberly had thought. "Sure, Sharon, what do you need, and please, I've asked you not to call me Kimmie."

Sharon stepped into Kim's empty classroom, the students having gone for the day, and shut the door. "You don't like it when I call you Kimmie, Kimmie?" Sharon mocked. "I think, with what I have planned for you, being called Kimmie will be the one thing that you probably won't mind me doing? Do I have your attention, Kimmie?"

"Sharon, listen, I don't know what your problem with me is, but..."

"Shut up, Kimmie!" Sharon shouted at her, the vitriol dripping off her tongue like poison from a snake's fangs. "Shut up you little whore." It felt good to wield this power, Sharon felt her nipples harden in excitement.

"Get out!" Kimberly stood in defiance.

"Why, Jaybird, is that anyway to talk to your new best friend?"

Kimberly looked at Sharon speechless; she knew. The woman that hated her knew? "Jaybird?" She asked, feigning confusing.

"Yes, your stage name. I have some great pictures of you. And your boss, David, he let me have a couple of nice video tapes. Did you know they tape everything done in the back rooms in case of a lawsuit? It's really remarkable, the quality of the video. You'd have to see it. Or maybe you don't."

"Look, Sharon," Kim began.

"That's Miss Reed to you. My little shit students don't have to be respectful to me, but you do. Got it?"

Kimberly hung her head; her mind was racing, her heart pounding in dread. This woman hated her and her tone of voice more than proved it. Resigned, and a little desperate, she whispered, "yes, Miss Reed."

"That's better. First, let me show you a few things. Then, we will go have a nice dinner; you'll buy of course, as we talk about your future. How does that sound?"

Sharon crossed the room and held a stack of photographs out to Kimberly. Her hands were shaking as she took them. She flipped through the pictures; all of them were of her. There were pictures of her removing a thin, see-through dress and revealing her naked tits and pantied crotch. She couldn't believe it; this picture was from Monday night, two days ago. There were pictures of her walking into and out of the employee entrance, and there were more pictures of her naked and on stage, squatting with her feet nearly touching and her knees spread wide; in that picture you could see all of her, her pussy gaping and the thin line of her pubic hair pointing towards her open sex.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Sharon..."

"What?"

"Miss Reed, I can explain," it sounded lame, even to Kimberly.

"And I can't wait to hear it. Put the pictures in your desk and let's go. Let's hope no one goes snooping." She laughed at how pale Kimberly looked. If that embarrassed her, Sharon thought, she was going to have a rough time with what I have planned. Sharon so hoped leaving the pictures behind embarrassed her.

Swallowing hard, her mind racing with dread, Kimberly put the pictures in the center drawer, stood and followed Sharon out of the school and to the faculty parking lot. "You'll ride with me, of course. Can't have you wondering off and getting lost now, can I?" She laughed at Kimberly; enjoying the mocking tone she was using.

Sharon got into the car and as Kimberly opened the passenger side door Sharon stopped her, "you ride in the back, you don't' deserve to ride up here with me."

Kimberly shut the passenger door and climbed into the back. She looked up at Sharon and could see how pleased Sharon was with herself. How could I be so stupid, she thought. What was I thinking. Then, without warning, my house. I'm going to lose the house. She choked back her tears.

Sharon nearly came as she watched the terror and nervousness play over Kimmie's face. It was too good, too perfect. And, it was just going to get better.

13

The restaurant wasn't crowded, and Kimberly and Sharon had a booth in the back corner. They had finished eating and were now just chatting. The closest table was a family of four three booth's down. Kimberly was wearing a cream blouse with orchids all along the left sleeve and a gray knee-length skirt and smart, black shoes with a modest 2-inch heel. Sharon was dressed in a brown pant-suit with a white blouse. They looked like two professional women having a business meeting; sadly, for Kimberly, the business was not kind. "I have you by the sparse hairs, don't I Kimmie?" Sharon asked.

Kim could only nod.

"So, why are you spreading your legs, you get off on it?"

"Yes," she said, paused, looked at the surprise in Sharon's eyes and stammered, "no, I need to...shit."

Sharon laughed at Kimberly and definitely heard her say yes to the question if she got off on exposing herself. We'll see, she thought. "Take your time, Kimmie."

She took a sip of water and said, "I need the money. I don't make enough working as a third-year teacher, you know, and with my divorce I got behind on my house payments. If I don't pay a payment every two weeks they are going to foreclose on me and take the only thing I have. It's only part-time and only for a few months until I get caught up. Please, don't tell anyone."

Begging, the little bitch was begging her. It was just perfect. "Why not? What's in it for me?" Sharon was toying with her, goading her, humbling her and Sharon was savoring the power. "It's not like I need the money, I'm actually pretty well off, thank you. What do I get out of keeping your secret? Let me think." She watched the tears threaten to spill from Kimberly's eyes.

"Please, Miss Reed."

"Let's see, third year, right?"

Kimberly nodded.

"You don't have tenure. That can't be good. You could get fired for this and then the only job you'd have is a stripper. Seems a poor career choice for a college-educated woman like yourself. I don't like you, so you being gone," she shook her head with a loud smacking sound, "seems like a good thing for me. I don't know. What do you think?"

Tears fell from her eyes as she pleaded, "please. Please." It was all she could say and hearing it Sharon felt her pussy throb with the power she had over Kimberly.

"On second thought, it would be fun to have a play-toy; a Barbie-Doll; a slave." Sharon snapped her fingers. "That's it. You do what I say, when I say, where I say, with whom I say and I'll keep your secret. I promise you, you won't like it, but it's not about what you'll like is it? You obey me, like I wish my students did," her voice turned hard, she was no longer playing with Kimberly, she was laying down the law, "and I will keep your secret. You will never tell me no, got it. No matter how humiliating, horrifying or perverse you think I'm being, you will obey. You will wear what I tell you to wear, strip when I tell you to strip and anything else I can think of. You do this and I'll keep the pictures and video's I have as well as the new pictures and video's we're gonna take a secret. I will embarrass you, make you wish you had never seen me until I get sick of this game and then I'll leave you alone, got it? You'll be my dress up doll and my whore. You'll be my slave. If you behave, I'll mostly leave you alone on campus and if you disobey me I'll punish you. When you've had enough walk away and I'll distribute everything I have on you to the Dean that day. Got it?"

Kimberly was openly crying now. How could this happen? Sharon hated her, she could hear it in her voice and could see the laughter in her eyes. What choice did she have? If she told Sharon no, she would lose her job and then her house. She couldn't let that happen, not when she was working so hard to save it. She wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her blouse and nodded meekly.

"What was that Kimmie? Do I have a new slave?"

"Yes, Miss Reed." She choked on the words. She hated how weak she sounded.

"What color are your panties?"

Kimberly looked at Sharon, staring into the malicious eyes and knew what her life would be like. But, she reasoned, only until I have the house current, then I can quit my stripper job and maybe work it out. Maybe. "Black, Miss Reed."

"Take them off."

Kimberly stood up and turned from the table. "Where do you think you're going?" Sharon asked with smiling eyes.

"To do as you said. To remove my...my panties."

"Did I tell you to get up? No, I'm pretty sure I didn't. I said take your panties off. Since you want to show everyone that you're doing it, then take them off there, standing up. Now!"

Red faced and scared Kimberly glanced at the table with the family eating. They were not watching her and since she had paid the bill, Sharon had insisted, the waitress probably would not be back. She exhaled, glanced around nervously, and shimmied her skirt higher. She reached up under her skirt and grabbed the side of her panties. She slid them down her legs, stepped out of them and quickly straightened her skirt. Her face burned with the humiliation of removing her panties and as had happened with her ex-husband, her panties were wet.

"Very nice," Sharon said her own crotch growing damp at watching the bitch humiliate herself, "now, have a seat. Put your panties on the table, spread out. We don't want to hide what they are in a ball, now do we?"

"No, Miss Reed."

"Now, we are going to go to your house where we are going to lay down some ground rules for you to follow. And by we, I mean me of course. You will obey every one of them. If I find out you disobey even one rule you will be punished. The ultimate punishment, of course, is your precious house. Any other punishment will be bad, but you'll have your home. Understood?"

Kimberly nodded.

"Let's go, and the panties stay here. I'm sure one of the staff will masturbate with them tonight. Isn't that fun?"

Red-faced and surprisingly horny, Kim followed Sharon out of the mall.

Chapter 2

1

Kimberly sat in the back of Sharon's car, Miss Reed's car, and trembled with fear. She had been both embarrassed and excited by removing her panties at the restaurant. It was the same thrill she had gotten when she'd done the same with her ex-husband. It was thrilling and scary, fun and horrifyingly humiliating. And she enjoyed it. In her first three days as a stripper, while it was fun, to Kimberly it was not particularly embarrassing; one was supposed to see naked women at strip clubs; it was just a job. It was the risk involved with public exposure, where nudity was not supposed to happen that excited her and Sharon had let her know that for Kimberly, she was to expect it.

Could she? That was the question that ran through her mind and the thought that she could terrified her. Not that Sharon would make her, Kimberly was certain that she would. In her mind she heard Sharon say, "You will wear what I tell you to wear, strip when I tell you to strip and anything else I can think of." Kimberly knew she should not go along, that she should just take her chances with the Dean of the college. There were worse things that she could have been doing to get herself fired. Was a second job at a strip club offensive enough to the college administration to warrant her firing? If she had tenure, a fact that Sharon had so gleefully pointed out that she did not, then this would just end with a warning with the promise that the stripping would end. Still, would the same punishment not be issued to a non-tenured employee? Kimberly was not sure.

Her house. That is what it came down to. No matter what, if she disobeyed Sharon, then the pictures would be distributed to the Dean and a decision as to her job would be decided and either way, fired from the college or not, she'd lose one of her two jobs and right now she needed both.

She raised her head from her hands and watched Sharon watching her. It was apparent that Sharon hated her and she knew that she'd suffer as Sharon's play toy. Again, could she do it? She knew she had to try, no matter how humiliating, she had to try.

2

Sharon drove back to the college to allow the bitch to fetch her car. During the drive she watched Kimberly carefully in the rear-view mirror. She could see the questions, fear and doubt race through the woman's mind as tears fell and wrinkles formed around her eyes and across her forehead. Kimberly was suffering and Sharon liked it.

While Kimberly was thinking could she, Sharon was wondering would she?

She had a few ideas and knew that plenty more would be forthcoming and it all come down to what Kimberly feared most; losing her house or losing her dignity. She hoped the latter.

3

"Give me your skirt."

Sharon and Kimberly stood next to Kim's car with the driver's door standing open.

"But..."

"Shut up! Listen you little whore, this is not open to debate, discussion, or consideration. You do what I tell you, got it. I thought we went through this. We're going to your precious house, I'm following you. Without a skirt, you're not apt to go anyplace else, right? Give me the skirt. Now!"

Nervously looking around, Kimberly unbuttoned her skirt and dropped it down her legs. With her panties at the restaurant, she was naked from the waist down. This was different than stripping at the club; to Kimberly, this was much worse. The parking lot was deserted save for their two cars and the only lights lit on campus were parking lot lights and lights at all the entrance points to the buildings. Still, she was respected here and this was a public venue where nudity was not the norm. She blushed as she picked up her skirt and threw it in her car.

"No," Sharon said to Kim, "give me the skirt. Can't have you covering up for the drive home."

She bent over, her pussy peeking at Sharon from between her legs. She grabbed her skirt, stood, and held it out to Sharon.

"Nice ass," Sharon mocked. "And it smells like you like this."

Kimberly stepped back against the open car door and covered her pussy with her hands, her blush deepening at Sharon's words.

Sharon laughed. "I'll follow you to your house. Don't drive too fast. I'd hate to see you get pulled over." Still laughing, Sharon went to her car as Kimberly climbed in hers.

4

Sharon pulled in behind Kim's car and laughed as Kim ran, half-naked, from her driveway to the front door. She was enjoying Kimmie's discomfort and humiliation. She grabbed her camera from the glove box and walked to Kim's door smiling as Kim hid just inside. Sharon stepped into Kim's house and laughed again as Kimberly quickly shut the door as if she could banish her shame with that one quick move.

"First," Sharon said as she pointed the camera at Kim, "strip off the rest of your clothes."

Kim stared at the camera, wondering how much worse that would make things. Here, inside her home, she figured not much. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor as Sharon snapped pictures. She unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor and Sharon snapped more pictures. Sharon took pictures of Kim from all sides and angles.

Kim, for her part, stood there motionless, her hands at her sides. She felt her shame increase with each artificial sound the digital camera made to indicate another moment was captured. Kim's nipples were hard and she could feel the arousal in her wet sex; if Sharon were not here she would not hesitate to drop to the ground with her clothes and masturbate.

Sharon snapped a few more pictures and then said, "do you have a small rug?"

Kimberly nodded.

"Fetch it."

Kimberly ran through an archway behind her, deeper into the house and came back with a soft, white bathroom rug.

"Very nice," Sharon said pleased with how well this was going. The bitch really did want to save her house and so Sharon figured that Kim would indeed obey her. This was going to be so fun, she thought. "Now, set it down on the ground next to the door."

Kim obeyed.

"Let's get a tour of the house, start here and end at your bedroom."

Kimberly looked at the rug, wondering what it was for. Seeing Sharon stand quietly, with her camera held in front of her, Kim reasoned she'd know in time. "This way," Kim said.

The foyer had three archways that led into the house. The first led left to a large living room that had a modest sized TV. and a small loveseat. Sharon remembered that Kim had said she'd been recently divorced and that explained why there was not a lot of furniture to be seen. Off of the living room a small hallway led to two small bedrooms and a full-sized bath. Each of the two bedrooms had a bed, one twin and one queen, and each had a dresser; both rooms were clean. The bathroom was tidy and an ocean scene adorned the shower curtain. A pair of doors stood open with a washer and dryer tucked into a tidy closet. This side of the house, Kim explained, was unused with the exception of the laundry nook. Kim led Sharon back into the living room to an attached kitchen. The kitchen was well stocked with an island sink. The stove sat along the back wall with a small window overlooking a dark yard. Across from the sink one archway led back to the foyer where Kim's clothes still sat. Trotting naked across the kitchen Kim pointed out the dining room that held a small dinette set and the third archway leading to the foyer.

Off of the corner where the kitchen joined the dining room a set of double doors stood. Kim opened them and escorted Sharon into the master bedroom. A large bed sat along the back wall sandwiched by two end-tables. A stately dresser with a large mirror sat to the right of the bed. Kim could see her naked body in the mirror with Sharon snapping pictures behind her. The contrast of her nudity against Sharon's smartly dressed appearance caused her sex to pulse with need; she was both embarrassed and aroused.