It Didn't Stay in Vegas

Story Info
A wife tells her husband her long-ago Vegas story.
2.6k words
3.75
22.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many couples these days, my wife Leah and I met later in life - we were both in our early fifties. And like any new couple, we fucked like rabbits for the first couple of years together. We both had college-age children who still lived at home, so when we started dating, we fucked like teenagers - in the backs of our cars, in hotels, on beaches. Things slowed down after that, like they do. We seemed more tired at the end of the day, less playful at the beginning. We had good sex, but less of it. My wife still turned my on like no one else - she was blonde and fun and silly, with a wiggle to her walk that turned heads. Leah had a kind of "who, me?" sexiness that compelled more than one man flirting with her in a bar to tell me how lucky I was.

And I was. Leah was hot - one kiss could arouse me, and there was nothing better that licking and kissing my way up those luscious legs. And that was when she was in her fifties. That left my wandering, voyeuristic mind to imagine what kind of sexual adventures she'd had before we met. Still, when I'd tried to bring up her sexual past, she didn't want to talk much about it. She said there really wasn't much to tell - she had a few boyfriends over the years, one at a time, and that was about it. She knew the idea of hearing about her sexual past would turn me on, but it wasn't something she wanted to talk about. At least not until one night about a year ago.

We'd been out with friends to a new restaurant getting all the social media raves, and in the course of the courses and the flowing wine, the four of us got onto the topic of our sexual pasts, and how much our spouses knew. "Oh, I think hubby here knows pretty much everything," Leah said when her friend Kim put the question to her. "There's really not that much to know."

"But does he know about Vegas?"

"Oh, everybody has a Vegas story," Leah said, and I thought I saw her blush. "Besides, I was single and it was a one-time thing."

I let that go, and the conversation drifted to other topics, but like any old-fashioned red-blooded American male, I poured a little bit extra in Leah's wine refills after that. We were having fun, but I was ready to call it a night with our friends so I could get my wife home and in the bedroom.

The wine had the effect I'd hoped for, as Leah, on the way home, laughed and rolled her window down so she could sing along to the music on the radio, and her long blonde hair blew in the warm summer wind.

At home, she quickly disappeared into the bathroom, as was her nightly routine. And sure enough, when I came to the bedroom after putting the car away and brushing my teeth, Leah was already in bed, under the covers, looking as if she was already drifting off. So much for hearing about Vegas, I thought. I climbed into bed next to her.

"I saw you topping off my wine glass in the restaurant, Mister," she said, opening her eyes. "I know what you want."

Suddenly, my cock twitched. My heart began to thump in my chest. "What do you think I want?"

She reached over to me under the covers and lightly brushed her hand against my thigh. "You want to hear about Vegas. I think you like it when I'm bad."

"I do," I breathed, and Leah rolled on her side so she was facing me while she continued to stroke my thighs, always stopping just short of my balls and my cock, which was suddenly straining against my underwear. I had no idea why, after our six years together, she decided to tell me now, but I knew better than to ask at this moment.

"Kim had just gotten divorced, and I'd broken up with a boyfriend, so we decided to go to Vegas and really let it rip. We made a pact our first night there that we were each going to pick up a strange guy and fuck him, and we had to get his underwear as proof." While she told me this, Leah's voice was breathless. My cock dripped pre-cum, and she hadn't even touched it yet.

Her hand, which had been gently rubbing my thigh, stopped suddenly. "Are you sure you want to hear all this?"

In answer, I moved her hand to my cock, straining beneath the fabric of my boxer briefs.

"Okay," she said. "But remember, you can't get mad, and this was a one-time thing."

I leaned over and kissed her, our tongues intertwining. My hands shook, my heart thudded, and I pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth. I climbed on top of her, my tongue insistent. She put her hand behind my head as we kissed, and her magic tongue went deeper into my mouth. Suddenly, she pulled away. "Wow," she whispered. She slowly pushed her long pink tongue out, and flicked at my lips. That drove me crazy, and again I drove my tongue into her now-waiting mouth. When we stopped, our breathing was ragged and urgent and we stared into each others' eyes. Something seemed different, this time. Hotter. Scarier.

Our eyes locked, she continued. "He was with his buddies for his bachelor party, and they were in the main room at Ceasar's, drunk already and arguing about which strip club they were going to. I thought he was really cute, so Kim and I just started talking to them. After a couple of minutes, I asked him if he wanted to go somewhere quieter for a drink. So we did."

As she spoke, I inched down under the covers, my hands caressing her stomach, her hips, her thighs, her feet. Leah parted her legs for me, and soon my head was between her legs, and I was kissing her feet and ankles.

"Then what?" I whispered, licking slowly across the backs of each perfect calf. I marveled at her thin ankles, her shapely calves, as I tasted the sweet tang of her skin.

"After we had a couple drinks together, I started touching his shoulder, then resting my hand on his arm. He told me he was getting married in a week, but he couldn't believe he was marrying her. We just talked and talked. He kept staring into my eyes, and once he pushed my hair behind my ear. He was sweet. I really liked him. Finally we decided we needed to go somewhere, but he told me he was sharing a room with the guys, so we couldn't go there."

Hearing my wife say she really liked him made my heart sink, but somehow made my cock rise even more. And it was too late now. My fantasy was coming true, and there was no going back. By this time I had worked my way up to her knees and then to her thighs, fleshy and soft yet muscular, and I was sucking and kissing, slowly moving to her inner thighs. Leah's breath quickened. "So," I whispered, biting the way where did you take him?"

"We went back to my room. We couldn't wait - we started kissing outside the door. I remember him turning me around and kissing the back of my neck. I couldn't even get the key card in the door. And I was hoping to God that Kim wasn't inside."

Now I was licking and biting at her outer folds, deliberately avoiding her clit. I brushed a finger up her slit, and realized how much this was turning on my wife, too. Her pussy was warm and swollen and wet. Leah pushed her hips up against my mouth and tried to redirect my tongue to her swelling clitoris. I picked up my head for a moment to ask: "Was she in the room?"

"Yes," Leah breathed. "Yes." Again her hips pushed up against my tongue, and now her voice was breathless with urgency. "But by then I was too drunk and too turned on to care much. He was... he wanted me so bad. He ripped my shirt open the minute we got into the room. He sucked my nipples and bit them, and I couldn't get his pants off fast enough. Kim was in bed, under the covers, either passed out or pretending to be asleep, I don't know. I didn't care."

I pulled my tongue from her folds and, starting at her perineum, I took a full, long lick upward, stopping just short of her clit. Her pussy juices quivered on the surface of her vagina, and I tasted her perfect tangy taste. "Slow down. Tell me every detail."

"I... I don't remember," she faltered. "I just wanted his cock so bad. We were trying to be quiet, but when I climbed on top of him and rubbed his cock against my pussy, I groaned out loud. God I wanted him. I just wanted him to fuck me."

Leah grabbed my hair with both hands, and pushed my mouth against her clit. I flicked at it and licked it, and she bucked against me. She'd never been this explicit before, and my heart and cock were both throbbing. I was nervous, somehow, my hands still shaking, but I wanted to hear more. I bit at her clit the way I knew she loved.

Now the words seemed to spill out of her. "He reached up to cover my mouth because I was getting loud, and that made it even hotter. His cock was so perfect. It felt like his cock was splitting me in two, the way he bucked up against me so I could ride his cock, and I couldn't stop. I never came so fast and so hard."

My heart dropped. But I had to ask. "Not even with me?" Her body shivered, still thrusting up and down, while I waited for her answer. My brain wanted one answer, but my cock wanted another.

"Please," she said. "Please."

"So you came faster and harder with him than you ever did with anyone else? Even me?" My cock throbbed and dripped. I plunged my tongue inside her sweet, soaked pussy, and with a light touch of my thumb I stroked her clit.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Yes, oh God, yes." I could feel her cumming on my tongue.

"Say it," I said. "Say it. Yes what?"

Leah thrust and bucked. She lost control in a way I hadn't seen after our first couple of years together, her head lolling back and forth. "It was so hot, it was so fucking hot," she moaned. "And knowing Kim was in the bed next to ours, hearing it all....I never came so hard. Ever." She thrashed, her eyes closed, shoving my face into her. The sheets beneath us were soaked.

Finally, her thrusts slowed; her body relaxed. Again she grabbed the sides of my head, this time as if to pull me up. Her eyes had a glint in them I'm not sure, even now, I'd ever seen before. "Now get up here and fuck me," she commanded.

I kissed my way up her belly, stopping to linger over her puffy, perfect, hard nipples, biting them softly before I moved up to kiss her, our tongues savage for each other, my cock poised over her pussy.

"Do you want to hear the rest?" she asked. My heart pounded, but my cock had never needed her so much.

"There's... there's more?" I asked, my cock still hovering over her.

"Don't ask unless you really want to know," she murmured.

"I want to know," I growled. "I want to know." My cock seemed ready to explode, and it wasn't even inside her yet.

"I could feel him getting bigger and bigger inside me. He was ready to shoot his load, and I wanted his cum so bad. He pulled my head down to his and whispered that he was about to cum, and... and... I decided I wanted to do something he'd always remember."

I rubbed the tip of my dripping cock rub against her glazed pussy. "What did you do?"

Leah looked into my eyes, yet her big green eyes seemed glassy, as if she were back in that hotel room. "I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth."

"Oh, God," I said, and at that moment Leah slid her hands around my ass and pushed me inside her. I slipped in easily, her juices everywhere now. Leah had never let me cum in her mouth - hell, she'd confessed after our first year together that she really didn't even enjoy giving head. Her confession opened up the earth beneath us, and I didn't know if we were going to fall into a new world or into a cracked and broken place we'd never be able to climb out of. My cock plunged in and out of her, in a savage rhythm with her own thrusting hips. "Oh, yeah baby," she whispered. "Fuck me like that. Fuck me." I drove my cock inside her, again and again and again, and Leah chanted "More. More. More" with each thrust.

The cum in my balls surged up and my cock wasn't going to wait; it couldn't wait. "I can't hold it," I said. "I can't. I'm going to cum." Our bodies banged against each other as my wife locked her legs around my ass and pushed me harder and deeper inside her.

"You do like it when I'm bad, don't you?" she said. "You want me to say it, don't you, you fucker?"

"Yes, I panted. "Yes, yes, yes. Say it." My mind froze; my entire being was concentrated in my cock and my balls and my wife.

"He came in my mouth. He exploded in my mouth. And I swallowed it."

Colors exploded in my brain, cum exploded from my cock into my waiting wife. My jizz kept coming and coming, pulsing and then oozing, and I couldn't seem to stop fucking my wife, not even after my cock had been drained. So I slowed down, pumping rhythmically and lazily inside her.

"Mmm," she whispered. "Wow."

My cock was drained but my brain still buzzed. "So did you..?" I had to ask. "Did you like it? Swallowing his cum?"

"Shh..." she whispered, putting her finger to my mouth. "Don't ruin a good story."

My brain swirled in confusion. "But after - did you -? What happened?"

She smiled, though faintly. "Yes, he gave me his number. And I liked him, I really did. I tried to call him the next day, but he never picked up or returned the call. So I let it go."

"Do you still think about him?" I blurted. "Did you ever wish he'd....?"

Leah shook her head. "No, for whatever reason I never did. I never really thought about him after that. In the end, I guess it was just my Vegas story. Everyone has one."

In truth, I did not have one, though I did not say that. Leah caressed my shoulders and my chest. Again, she looked into my eyes. "But now it's our Vegas story."

I reached over and brushed my fingers across her beautiful lips, then pushed her wild hair back. I had so many questions. There was so much more for us to talk about. She seemed new and strange, an exotic creature, my wife. The world opened again in front of us, fields and forests and many paths ahead of us, new ones.