All Comments on 'It Didn't Work Out Ch. 03'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wallace99wallace99about 10 years ago

Great series so far. I'm definitely anticipating chapter four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too late for the husband...the fire has started.

It's one thing for a husband to want a little fling with the wife with another partner and be involved. It's a totally different game when emotions and love and long term commitments are involved. I see a total train wreck coming for hubby. He's caught up in his fantasies. She is caught up in Sian and it will develop into a loving relationship. The husband is risking everything for his jollies. I think the husband is being portrayed as a very simplistic jerk off who would love to see his wife with another woman and refuses to see his wife's point of view so that he can get the chance to see her with a woman. Sian is right. The cracks in Bridget's relationship are wider than the husband thinks. I hope he enjoys being single in the long run.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
skillful writing

Ripley, I think you are smartly uncovering the differences between male and female POVs. How easy it is for us men to get trapped into our own imaginations. Projecting our desires onto the women in our lives, as if our wishes are real.

Confusing the fantasy imagery of porn as if those displayed the real life we would rather be living then the reality we must endure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

The story and characters draw me in. Dialogue is a little stilted (people generally talk in contractions). And the idea that any sane person would walk into this situation, as Sian did? Hard to believe. Nevertheless, you've drawn me in and I'm enjoying this story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
not really

this is the most stupidest serious of stories I have ever read, I am not even sure I can keep on reading it I mean what kind of husband would agree to this

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
Great story

You have us spellbound, my female lover and submissive husband.

love Janice

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 7 years ago
Something missing

Did I miss it or does Don never give his wife oral sex?

ScarelttScarelttover 4 years ago
Just wonderful..

That was the best and most thought provoking so far.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

The husband isn't just a fool, he's also an asshole for pushing his wife.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

What a messed up story, the husband is the worst type of idiot, and having read many of your other works I can guess where this is headed. It's men like Don that give men a bad rap, he's got a beautiful wife and he's an idiot(or asshole may be a better term as another comment suggested. A relationship is a two-way work in progress, and he doesn't seem to get that. Bridget and Sian do, so who's going to win in end?????

Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Goals in soccer …..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES