It Does Get Better

Story Info
A high school bully comes around.
2.7k words
4.46
14.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tanonblue
tanonblue
14 Followers

I remember getting the text from my best friend while I was taking my last break at Macy's. My best friend told me she was throwing a small party for her boyfriend's 23rd birthday, and they wanted me to be there. The party was the following night. I was hesitant to go because I had to work for the next 3 days straight. I didn't respond at the moment.

That night, I decided to respond and tell her I couldn't go. I knew what her parties were like; I would be drunk or high, or both at like 2AM and not be home until sunrise. She told me I should come by, even if it was only for an hour or two. I said maybe.

When I was at work the day of the party, there were hardly any customers, and I was working with one of my favorite coworkers, Daniel. He's a nice, cute, Latino guy. He was such a flirt, and we did once mess around, months prior, but we were just friends. I told him about the party, and he was advising me to go.

I proceed to ask him, "Will you go with me? I'll be the designated driver."

Daniel responded, "Yeah, let's do it, but you gotta dance with me, white boy."

He flashed his cute smile at me. I had never been much of a dancer, but I agreed and we decided to go at 10PM.

As I was driving there, it occurred to me that I was about to see a lot of people from high school, probably. My best friend's boyfriend had kept in touch with his high school group, and they frequently saw each other.

When Daniel and I arrived, I saw that there were quite a few people that were from our high school, but others were not. It was about 30 people in total. I walked over and hugged my best friend and her boyfriend, and gave them a bottle of Buchanan's. I addressed the group sitting in front of them as a whole as I waved hello. I introduced Daniel, and then we went to get some food. I went to grab a beer, and as I reached into the cooler, someone stood behind me. When I looked up, it was my former middle/high school bully.

-

I had always been bullied in middle and high school. I was the fat gay kid at school from as early as 3rd grade. I had one particular straight boy bully me freshman and sophomore year, his name was Diego. But, after he got a girlfriend, I guess he no longer had time to bully me. That was also the same year I met Jessica, my best friend, and joined her friend group. So, I hadn't really spoken to Diego since that year.

-

"Oh sorry, am I in your way? Do you want a specific beer? I can get it for you," I said.

"Uh yeah, get me a Dos Equis, would you?" He said.

I handed him the beer and was about to walk away when he said, "Hey, Eric, I know it's been a couple years, but do you remember me?"

I was unsure what to say. My inner gay pride wanted to slap him and cuss him out, but I figured that we were both adults now, and I should just take the high road.

"Yeah, Diego, I do remember you. Nice to see you." I said.

"Hey man, I know it was years ago, but sorry for being an asshole to you," he responded.

"There's no point in holding grudges. Don't worry about it," I said.

I smiled and walked away.

--

Later in the night, after some beer pong and shots, I was sitting down at a table when dancing broke out. Daniel was already pretty buzzed, and he walked over to me and reminded me that I owed him a dance. I resigned to the fact that I had to dance, despite feeling a bit embarrassed due to my lack of rhythm. We started dancing and soon Daniel started to grab my waist and grind on me a bit. I wasn't necessarily uncomfortable because of him, I was more uncomfortable because of everyone else being around. I playfully got some distance, and a girl who we had met that night started dancing with us, and she eventually ended up grinding on Daniel. I took this as a chance to walk away and go pee.

When I came out of the bathroom, I sat at my table and I noticed Daniel and the aforementioned girl were kissing in a corner. It always amazed me how charming he was and how easily he could bag a guy or a girl. I was looking in their direction when Jessica walked over and asked if I was having fun. I said yes, and we talked before she had to go back and escort out some people who were leaving. I was playing a game on my phone, and noticed it was almost 1AM now. I was trying to figure out how to go and tell Daniel we had to leave without seeming like a complete asshole for interrupting his make-out session when someone sat right next to me and said....

"Hey, looks like your boyfriend abandoned you," said Diego.

"He's not my boyfriend, and he's over there making out with a girl, he plays both teams, and I'm simply his ride," I responded.

"So, no boyfriend?" Diego asked.

"No, not at the moment. How about you, no girlfriend? Is that why you're here at my table, ready to bully me out of boredom, for old time's sake?" I said with a smirk.

"Wow, I was such an asshole back then, wasn't I?" He asked.

"Yes, and I'm sure I let you know many times. And you still might be, I don't know you like that," I said.

I realized at this moment just how cute he was. He had mysterious dark brown eyes, he was slender, but muscular, and had a nice stubble, slightly wavy hair and nice eyebrows and perfect tan brown skin. He was just wearing a blue plaid flannel and jeans, but he still looked pretty impeccable. He was not very tall, about 5'8, but he was still quite handsome.

He laughed and said, "No, I don't think so, I was actually here to offer you a ride home. I thought your friend brought you. And for the record, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Noted. I guess some people do change. I'm glad there's some hope for the world," I said.

"You are as clever as ever," He said.

This caught me off guard for some reason. I didn't realize it until now, but I was kind of flirting with him.

"And THAT is how you treat smart people, you acknowledge their cleverness, not by bullying them. Jealousy is just not an excuse for lashing out, Diego," I said mockingly.

He chuckled and looked me right in the eye when he said, "the only person I'm jealous of is your little friend over there for getting to dance with you like that."

I felt chills when he said that.

"I was never jealous of you; but, I want to make it up to you, all those times I messed with you. I know you like Mexican guys, how about some Mexican dick, in my car? I've been wanting some of that ass all night."

All of a sudden, I started to feel hot. I had never really looked at him that way until now, but now I wanted him.

"How do you know I like Mexican guys?" I responded, trying to seem calm.

"I know you hooked up with a homie of mine about a year ago, and he told me you'd cry out calling him your Papi as you were getting fucked. He also told me you give good head," he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help it, I was completely turned on, and right when I was going to give him another smart remark, Daniel walked over. He told me he was going to get a ride from the girl he was making out with earlier, and to get home safe. I hugged him goodbye, told him to use a condom and winked at him. He said goodbye to Diego, and Diego just nodded and stared at him. Daniel gave me a puzzled look before he was dragged away by the girl who's name I still never figured out.

Jessica walked over as well, and said that I was welcome to stay over if I felt like I couldn't drive, and offered the same to Diego. I told her I was leaving since I was just waiting for Daniel to leave anyway. She offered to walk me to my car which was parked like 2 blocks away. Diego then interrupted and told her he was also leaving, and that he could walk with me since his car was also far away. I told her I'd text her when I got home, we hugged, and I proceeded to exit with Diego.

After we walked out of the gate, Diego said, "My offer still stands."

I said, "I know you're just joking or drunk. Either way, it's not funny," even though I knew he wasn't drunk because he didn't even smell like alcohol when he got close to me.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch.

"Does this still seem like a joke to you?" he asked.

I was speechless.

"I want to fuck your face right now," he growled.

I just decided to let it go and kissed him. His taste was intoxicating. His lips were so soft. He thrust his tongue into my mouth, and I sucked on it while he grabbed me by my waist with one hand, and fumbled for his keys with the other. We made it to his car, a Chevy Tahoe. There was plenty of room for us. He's about 5'8, and I about 5'10; we're not necessarily giants.

When we got in the backseat, he unzipped his jeans, and as I pulled his boxers down, out came a beautiful thick brown uncut dick. He is about 9 inches long and at least 5 inches thick. It was the biggest dick I'd ever had. It was hard to believe a 5'8, 140-pound man could have such a huge dick. He looked at me and gave me a mischievous look as I placed it in my hand.

"All yours, Eric," he said.

I looked up at and kissed him again. After a long kiss, he guided my head down to his dick. There was some precum already oozing at the tip. I kissed it and started to lick it from tip to base. I made sure it was nice and slippery for me. I could feel his anticipation through the hand on my head. I then placed it in my mouth and slowly bobbed up and down about halfway each time. It was a challenge. He groaned and started to thrust his hips forward. I got into the rhythm and eventually I was taking in about 7 inches each time I went down. It tasted so good, I didn't even want to come up and breathe.

Then, after about 3 minutes, I felt him pull my hair and pull my head off of his dick. There was some drool coming out of my mouth still connected to his dick. He held my head at eye level.

"Fuck, you're so good at it. Those pretty pink lips of yours are meant for my dick," he said, as he caressed my lips with his fingers.

He then proceeded to kiss me aggressively. I could feel his tongue just thrusting into my mouth, and I was stroking his dick during this time. He eventually broke the kiss. He looked at me again.

"Now get down there and go all the way down," he ordered.

I proceeded back down and took the whole thing in my mouth in my first attempt. I began to gag a bit, but he held me down for a good 10-15 seconds as he pumped into my mouth as deep as he could. He did this a few times before letting me finally suck on his balls. They were firm, big, and the sack was high and tight. He began to finger my ass while I did this.

"Oh, yes Papi! please don't stop," I pleaded in between sucking his balls.

"That's a tight little hole, I can't want to get in there," he said as he continued to finger me.

I went back to sucking his dick, and I was so into it that I had one arm wrapped around his leg, basically pulling him into my mouth. His thrusting wasn't slowing down, and my mouth was in heaven. Then, I felt a really hard slap on my ass.

"Get over here, that ass is mine," he said.

He grabbed me and pulled my ass towards his hips, beneath his weight. he started to insert the tip of his dick, and I started to whimper as he slowly went in deeper and deeper. When he was finally all the way in, I almost felt tired. He started to thrust slowly; I was underneath his body at this point. He started to kiss my chest and I ran my hands his hair as he slowly began to fuck me. I was both in pain and in complete ecstasy.

"Yes Papi, give me that big dick!" I said, losing my breath.

"Fuck you are tight, it feels so good!" he moaned.

As he started to get rougher, I could feel my body somehow relax, and his face was burrowed in my neck biting me slightly. I whimpered and was consumed by the smell of his sweat, so much so that I could almost taste it. I started to sink my fingers into his back, and it only made him go wilder. He was fucking me really hard! There was something, possibly a seat belt buckle, digging into my back, but it didn't matter. feeling him inside me was all I wanted in this moment. I wasn't even touching my own dick, and I felt myself getting close finishing.

"Papi, I'm gonna come! Please slow down," I pleaded.

He kept pumping into me, and he grabbed my dick and stroked it. Within just over a minute, I came on my stomach and partially on his. It didn't even phase him, he continued, and once again burrowed his face into my neck.

"So, you admit you like Mexicans now, white boy?" he asked in between breaths.

"Yes Papi! I do, I love Mexican dick!" I whined.

"I always knew you were a slut for brown dicks. I'm close now, I wanna come in your mouth, I wanna see you gag again," he grunted in my ear.

He pulled out and sat back up, he was in my mouth again within seconds. I could feel his body tightening. I kept going up and down the shaft, and at this point it just became very easy to me. He started to groan more, and then suddenly he pushed my head down all the way.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" He groaned.

I felt his cum hit the back of my throat, it was thick, warm, and almost sweet. I swallowed most of it instantly, and gagged on the remainder. I kept sucking it until I felt his whole body relax. I came up for air, and locked eyes with him again. There was a little bit of cum on my lips. He reached for it with his finger and put it back in my mouth. I swallowed it. He then proceeded to kiss me again.

After he broke the kiss, he said, "I always knew white boys gave good head, but that was the best head I've ever gotten. I should've made my move in high school and fucked that mouth everyday after school."

I smiled and I said, "I'm glad you finally came around to it. And...there's no reason we can't do it again."

He kissed me again and when he broke the kiss one last time, and he said, "Give me your number, I have a lot of making up to do with you."


tanonblue
tanonblue
14 Followers