It Doesn't End There Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then on our way out, let me turn it up a notch or two and give you and our young friends here something to stir up your libido a little more. When we walk out to your car you'll want to position yourself so that law enforcement can't see me all that well. But make sure you can see me as much as you want." She went over to her beach towel and sat on it. She removed her bikini bottom. Under it was an even smaller bottom with a thong back. It was actually one of Phil's thongs. Into the pouch of the thong she placed a sock ball. Then she got out a pack of cigarettes, took out a cigarette and lit it.

She stood up. "With the fake tits and fake ass, I love the look of a fake package in front as though I was a hung shemale. What do you think?" she said as she turned around in front of him.

"I think it looks absolutely fuckin' obscene," said Royce.

"You want to fuck me?" she asked him.

"Abso-fuckin-lutely," he replied.

She turned around in front of him and in front of the college students surrounding them and took a drag on her cigarette, then exhaled. "You say you live in an adults only condo with a community pool? Can we hang out naked there?"

"Sure can," he replied.

"Can we fuck there out by the pool?" she asked.

"No, but there is a porch on a house at the open end of our horseshoe group of condos that we can go to for that," he said.

Then what are we waiting for?" she asked. "I can hardly wait to free your big black cock and shove it up my slutty married cunt. Let's go." They picked up their stuff and headed south to Royce's car. Royce stayed behind her and to the east of her, blocking any good view that law enforcement would have of Rags' bare ass. Every once in a while Rags would do a full 360 to give Royce and the young adults at the beach a good view of her obscene fake shemale body.

Rags resisted the temptation to fish out Royce's cock from his swimsuit. while they were driving. And she did not take off anything she was wearing. What she did do was pull a pair of fuck me platform heels out of her beach bag and put them on so that she was wearing them as they walked from the car to an entrance into the central courtyard area of the condo complex. It contained a pool surrounded by a concrete deck with chairs on it and that was surrounded by a grassy area.

As soon as they entered the gate to the courtyard, Rags stripped off her suit so that she was only wearing the heels. Then she turned around and pulled down Royce's suit, releasing his big black cock. It was not gigantic -- did not rival the black male pornstars who are famous for the size of their cocks. But it was a nice big cock with pronounced veins and very hard. It being a warm day his balls were hanging low and looked very sexy. She started attending to that cock with her hands and mouth. Royce suggested, "We probably can't do that here either," but pointed to the porch on a house at one end of the condominiums.

"The builder of the condos considered himself to be something of a playboy and built these adults only condos on three sides and his own McMansion at the far end with a porch on it that has mats, sex swings and other items people can use to have sex in the semi-outdoors and in a semi-public fashion," said Royce.

"Sounds like fun," said Rags, 'but lets put down our beach paraphernalia and oil each other up once again, and then make out like two teenagers who just discovered sex."

They oiled up each other's naked body and then put their beach towels on the grass and lay together kissing, cuddling, fondling each other's ass and Royce playing with Rags' tits. At the same time Rags was asking questions designed to make things even hotter. "Do you like to have your cock sucked?" "Do you like a girl to swallow your cum?" "What are your favorite positions?" "Do you like my titties?" "Do you like my ass?" "Is it sexy to fuck a white married slut?" "Are you clean?" (He was.) "Are you ready to fill up my slutty fucking white cunt with your black man's cum?"

As this was going on the pool area was filling up with residents of the condos having come home from work. Royce noted that there were a lot more people than usual. But Rags' dirty talk was getting to him. "Let's fuck," he said. He would have taken Rags up to his condo but Rags immediately headed to the porch of the McMansion where people could see her giving her white body to the black man.

Royce got on his back on a mat and Rags squatted over him impaling herself on his cock. She was extremely wet from the day's activities. And while Royce may have been a little bigger than Phil he was much smaller than the "Royce dildo" that Rags and Phil used when fantasizing so she took his entire cock the first time. She started rotating her hips on his cock. All the stimulation of the day coupled with what the sensations that Rags' pussy was now working on his cock was enough to have him explode in her in a very short time.

Rags stayed on top of him and when he started to apologize for cumming so quickly his mouth was met with a passionate kiss and Rags started to work on his cock with the motions in her hips and the pressure and release of her kegel muscles on his cock. He was soon hard again. "Now take this fuckin' body and use it for your pleasure. Make me your slutty bitch -- your black cock whore. Place me how you want me and fuck the shit out of me. I'm yours, Baby, to do with as you please," she said.

Royce wasted no time in putting her on her knees and fucking her doggy style.. After a while he moved her to her side and fucked her scissors style. "Want me to give you a little break?" she asked, and had him get on his back so she could mount him reverse cowgirl and let him watch her enhanced ass bounce up and down on his cock, her asshole winking at him every descent.

Then she got on her back and raised her legs way up. He pushed them back so that she was bent in two, and entered her missionary, thrusting almost straight down into her hungry cunt. "That's it, Baby," she said, "Fill me with your cum. Make me your cum dumpster, own this sluts cunt." And that is what Royce did.

As he began to come down from his orgasm he moved off of Rags and moved next to her on his side so that he could kiss her and talk to her. It was Royce who said, "I wish this would never end. Can you stay with me for supper and until it's time to go to work?"

"Now don't get all domestic on me," said Rags. "That's exactly what you don't want. You don't want the commitment, marriage, wife and children thing. So enjoy the fuck and don't get all soft and mushy on me now. Friends with benefits? Yes. Playing house? No! They're two different things. If you want to play house, I'm out of here. I already have a perfectly fine husband, thank you, and I'm sticking with him."

"All right, all right, I understand," said Royce, "and you are absolutely right.

"We don't have to wait to meet in a restaurant to evaluate your audition. I'd be honored to have you be one of my friends with benefits. That was the most awesome fuck I have ever had. I never thought that exhibitionism could add that much excitement to sex. I was turned on to wear the bikini to the public beach and all the things we have done in public since then has just fed the flames of my lust. And then the way you can grip me and massage me with your cunt is amazing. We've got to do this again," said Royce.

"I enjoyed it, too," said Rags, "but now you need to take me home because I need to get supper ready for when Phil comes home." They moved off the porch and got their things. They put on enough clothing to go out to Royce's car so he could drive her home.

As they were driving her home, Royce mentioned that he would sound out that one ebony friend with benefits that he had mentioned earlier -- Marlene - to see if she would be interested in meeting with Rags and Phil as well as himself. Today had taught him that exhibitionism and being a voyeur can really spice things up. "I'll get back to you after I've talked to her," he said. He dropped Rags off at her home and she took a brief shower, put on a clean micro suit and a pair of heels and started making supper.

When Phil got home he asked, "How did it go, Honey?" She replied that it was a good afternoon, that the doc had a nice body and although he did not have the moves or the finesse that Phil possessed, he would be a good friend with benefits. He was a good fuck -- similar in his own way to Glen. She really did like being seen on a public beach wearing minimal swimwear with a black man and looking like the two of them were going to fuck before the day was out. She also mentioned that Royce had an ebony friend with benefits in mind who he thought might like to be a fuck buddy for Phil if the doc and Rags got together again.

Rags had prepared a light supper. Then they retired to their bedroom where Rags put on the things she had worn for Royce, got in bed with Phil, and told him all about her afternoon as they fucked. Before Rags went to work, she had cum three times and so had Phil.

It was about two weeks later that Royce and Rags were working the same shift and during their break the conversation became more personal. "The swimwear I ordered came in. I bought a swimsuit for the friend as well. I don't understand it. I thought it was something that I could have done some time ago in our relationship and she would be pleased. But it seems as though I totally misread her. She used to enjoy getting all dressed up and going out with me before we came back and spent the night together. Now she says she still wants to be friends, but seems to be hesitant to show off her body.

"It's especially puzzling because I know she is spending a lot of time at the gym. You'd think she'd want to show it off. Instead it's like she's ashamed of her body and doesn't want me or anyone else to see it."

"This is the gal you thought might be interested in swinging with Phil and me?" asked Rags.

"Exactly," said Royce. "We had even talked about something like that during foreplay and pillow talk a couple of years ago and she was all for it. After the cool reception she gave to the swim suit I didn't bring it up. I'm thinking that maybe she's a lost cause and I ought to sound out one of my other friends to see if they would be interested."

"Or," said Rags, "you could invite her out to a no strings attached dinner at a nice restaurant with Phil and me and maybe enough rapport would be built between her and me that she might reveal to me what the problem is that has caused the change in her."

"You'd do that for me?" asked Royce.

"Sure," said Rags. "To make that big of a change in her lifestyle she may have suffered some kind of trauma. We're in the healing business. If she is suffering and I can help her that will give me a great deal of satisfaction. And it may clear the way for us all to have some enjoyable sex."

After checking work schedules Royce asked Marlene out to dinner -- "No special occasion, it's just that we haven't spent much time together here lately. We'll be joined by a nurse I work with, Rags, and her husband Phil. It will just be a fun night making new friends. If we hit it off we may go over to their house to continue the conversation. If it doesn't seem to be working, we can go our separate ways after dinner, but at least we will have had a nice dinner together."

"What does this Phil guy do?" asked Marlene. "Is he another doctor? I'm not sure I want to talk medicine all night."

"No. As a matter of fact I think he is an accountant for a large firm in town. He's been at it for a number of years, so I believe he has some management responsibilities as well," said Royce. "I know I've heard Rags say that they have been invited to a number of social gatherings where the president of the firm has invited important clients. I wouldn't be surprised if you and Phil find plenty of things to talk about that are going on in your business world."

Marlene accepted the invitation and let Royce pick her up and take her to the restaurant. It was a high class restaurant and Royce had made reservations for 7:30. As Royce and Marlene were getting out of their car Phil and Rags pulled in. They walked into the restaurant together. Marlene was wearing a pair of four inch black stiletto heels, a black stretch pencil miniskirt. A loose fitting blouse on top and a wide black belt around her waist. Long sliver earrings hung from her ears. Her makeup was quite dramatic around her eyes and focused one's attention on her beautiful face. Her hair had been straightened and hung to the middle of her back. The miniskirt showed off toned and shapely legs and a tight ass which moved provocatively as she walked.

Rags tried not to overdo it, but she wore a tube dress that revealed a lot of her upper breasts, and that ended below where the crease of her ass met the top of her thighs, but the bottom portion of jewelry hanging from rings in her inner labia was clearly visible hanging below the hem of her dress to any one who was walking toward her. She was completely commando and also wore stiletto heels that matched her dress. Long silver earrings that matched the jewelry hanging from her pussy were hanging from her ears. Her blonde hair was pulled back behind her ears but then hung down in ringlets past the middle of her back. There was no doubt that her tits had been enhanced and as people stared at her as she walked in, the odds were probably about 50/50 that either she had some mighty fine butt implants or else mother nature had worked overtime to create such an amazing figure.

At first Marlene was put off by Rags' appearance, summing her up in the one word, "Bimbo."

But it did not take long for her to realize that Rags was an educated woman and a good conversationalist. On top of that she seemed to be a very nice and caring person.

They ate a very leisurely meal and Phil invited Royce and Marlene over to their house to continue the conversation. Royce looked at Marlene and she nodded her approval. But then she quickly spoke up, "I'd appreciate it if I could ride back with Rags and have you to guys ride together. There's a little girl talk I'd like to have with her, if you don't mind."

All quickly agreed. As they got up to leave the restaurant Rags said to Marlene, "If you haven't guessed it by now, I'm an exhibitionist. I think it would really turn some heads if you and I walked out together with our arms around each other's waist. People will talk about it for the rest of the night and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a couple of guys didn't try to get a picture of us."

Once they were out of the booth and both standing there, Marlene hesitated for a moment and then said, "Okay, let's do it." Rags was spot on about the reaction they got -- except for the fact that two different women also snapped pictures of them as they walked out, Marlene exclaiming, "We are sooo rockin' it!"

On the way home Marlene hesitantly brought it up. "Unless I miss my guess, you've had breast implants," she said.

"You guessed right, and you don't have to be afraid to bring up the topic or to talk with me about them. I feel very good about them and happy with myself for having them done, and I am the only one I need to please," said Rags. "When I brought it up to Phil, even he told me that it was totally up to me and what would make me happy. So - - what can I do for you?"

That's when it spilled out of Marlene. She had always wanted to have a really nice tight buff body, and six months ago had started a serious bodybuilding/fitness regimen that, in general, had given her the body that she wanted. But she was disappointed that she had underestimated what that regimen would do to her breasts. Before she began her fitness regimen she had a nice pair of C cups. Now she had two areas of flabby skin where her breasts used to be. Up until she met Rags, she did not know of anyone who had breast implants and did not know who would be a skilled surgeon to visit.

Rags answered all her questions and promised to give her her phone number so that she could call her up if she had more. Rags also promised to give her her surgeon's information. Finally when they got into the driveway, Rags pulled down the top of her tube dress and had Marlene feel her tits. She had assured Marlene that her nipples were still sensitive but Marlene pinched her right nipple and Rags let out a little, "Ouch."

"I was just testing the sensitivity," said Marlene, playfully.

When they entered the house Phil suggested that they sit around the dining room table. He got out a number of board games that they could play and let Marlene and Royce choose. Rags offered iced tea, lemonade, or their choice of a number of soft drinks. And put out two bowls of munchies. They decided to play the boys against the girls, but spent much of the time in conversation, comparing their childhoods and family backgrounds.

The topic of physical fitness also came up with Rags talking about how she and Phil had been working out at the hospital's physical therapy room for years under the direction of the head therapist. Phil went on to say that as Rags became more and more shapely he wanted to build up a physique to match hers, so late at night while Rags was working he often went to the gym where his company purchased a group membership for all their employees.. The president understood that accounting was a very sedentary occupation and he wanted his employees to stay fit and the group gym membership was a perk for working at his firm.

Marlene asked for the name of the gym he went to because she went to a gym where her membership was also paid for by her employer. It turned out to be the same gym. They did not remember seeing one another, but here they were dressed to go to a fine restaurant where in the gym they both wore sweats, gym shoes and she often wore a baseball cap. Furthermore, the men trained at one end of the gym and the women at the opposite end. They would look for one another in the future.

And sure enough, in the weeks that followed, more often than not they would see one another at the gym. If they finished at about the same time they sometimes stayed and each ordered a protein smoothie at the juice bar. They would drink the smoothie and engaged in small talk. To her great relief, Phil never hit on her. They became friends who enjoyed each other's company.

But getting back to the night they were playing games at Rags' and Phil's house, the time went by quickly. It was time for Royce and Marlene to go home. They decided that they wanted to get together like this more often. As Royce drove Marlene home, Marlene said, "Be patient with me for a little while longer, Royce, please. Rags and I talked and I think I have a solution to the problem that has put the brakes on my wanting to do the friends with benefits thing with you or with anybody. I'm pretty sure that if we can continue to be friends for a few more months, the benefits will return better than before."

Royce had other friends with benefits. Nevertheless, until this last dry spell he considered Marlene to be first among them. He would be willing to wait her out, especially now that she seemed to acknowledge that she owned the problem and also seemed to now have some type of plan for dealing with it.

Marlene made an appointment to see the surgeon. Rags had told Marlene that she could tell them that Rags had recommended the doctor very highly. Whether mentioning Rags helped or not, she did not know, but she got in to see the surgeon rather quickly. She knew she wanted breast implants. The more she thought about it the more she realized that she liked what the bodybuilding had done to her arms, her pectorals, her abdomen, her back and her legs, But her breasts had suffered, and Marlene also felt that she had lost too much off of her buttocks. She did not like the skinny-ass look even though it was tight. So she talked to the surgeon about butt implants as well.