It Doesn't End There Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she had lost so much fullness from her breasts, she continued to wear C cup bras and filled the cups with a variety of things to try to maintain her old look. She wore dresses that flared out from the waist so that her diminishing butt was not so easily noticeable. Therefore, when she took her vacation to get her breast and butt implants and came back wearing the same dresses it was not as obvious that she had the surgery done. The most noticeable was that the top of her dresses used to be quite loose, but now she filled up and overflowed the tops of her dresses. But she wore blazers over the dress which hid much of what the dress would have revealed without the blazer.

Marlene was a junior vice president. She had enough clout that few people questioned her when her old desk disappeared on the day she came back to work after her vacation to be replaced by a standing desk. While no one knew the real reason except for Rags (who didn't even work there), the new desk was because for the first several months the surgeon did not want her to sit on the implants any more than necessary.

Rags was there for Marlene when she had the surgery and looked in on her a few times a day at the beginning of her vacation while she was healing. After thinking about it, Marlene had gone quite big when getting her implants -- bigger than her original C cup. And her ass was the ass of an exotic dancer, not of a bodybuilder. As she healed, she liked more and more the way she looked.

After her vacation she returned to work and also to the gym. Rags had her permission to tell Phil why Marlene had stopped coming to the gym. When she came back to the gym she wore her usual sweats and ball cap. She and Phil resumed occasionally meeting at the juice bar before going home. Phil would ask her how she was feeling, but was careful not to try to study her to see if he could notice a difference in her contours under the sweats.

Then, one night, Phil was about ready to call it a night. He looked over to see that Marlene seemed to be finishing up as well. He signaled to her that he would meet her at the juice bar.

He got there before she did, and waited a little while for her. He didn't see her in the gym. He thought that either she was using the washroom or else they had gotten their signals crossed and he had thought he signaled her to meet him but she had signaled that she had to go right home. He figured he'd give her a few more minutes.

And then he noticed her coming from the women's locker room. The baseball cap was gone and her hair was brushed out. She had put on make up -- the eye shadow was magnificent. She was wearing long silvery dangling earrings. Over her tits she wore a tube top that was stretched very tight and left both upper cleavage and underboob showing. Below that her six pack was clearly defined and her abdomen was bare until it was met by a low rise pair of stretch booty shorts that revealed her camel toe in front and several inches of booty in back. On her feet she wore a pair of clear acrylic platform stripper heels.

With the heels she was almost eye level with Phil. She came up to him, kissed him -- a serious kiss -- stepped back and asked, "Buy a girl a drink?" and then stepped in to kiss him again -- a kiss that was way too long and way too intimate for where they were standing -- except that it was late at night and no one was paying that much attention to them. They had to ring a bell to get the attention of the person who would make their protein smoothies.

Phil piled compliment after compliment on her and they were all true. She looked absolutely amazing. As they finished their drinks, Phil asked, "Has Rags seen you looking like this?"

When Marlene said, "Not yet," Phil said, "What do you think of the idea of you going home, me going home and changing clothes, and then coming to pick you up and taking you to the hospital so that Rags can see the final result. You'll blow her away."

"Sounds good," said Marlene. They went their separate ways after Phil saw Marlene safely to her car. (Marlene lived in a townhouse where the parking and access to her house were very secure.) Phil went home and quickly showered. He put on a pair of faux leather stretch pants that molded to his legs and revealed the outline of his cock and balls. On top he wore a sleeveless lycra muscle shirt. He wore a pair of black motorcycle boots and money, driver's license and credit cards were kept in a wide belt that rode at the top of his low-rise skin tight pants.

He called Rags at work and asked if she had anything heavy going down. When she said, "Not at the moment," he said he was going to be coming over with Marlene for just a few moments. He went and picked up Marlene and they entered the ER. Rags was waiting for them. Seeing Marlene in her sculpted body for the first time took her breath away. And seeing her there with Phil was the first time that Rags had to deal with more than a little jealousy.

Rags had to pull herself up short. She knew (so did Phil -- they did not keep secrets from one another) that when she and Royce had a day off in the middle of the week (when Phil had to be working) that sometimes she and Royce would get together to fuck -- just for the fun of it. Sometimes they went to the beach together -- Rags loved to show off in tiny swimwear and loved to be seen with a man who also was wearing minimal swimwear. Sometimes they would wear micro suits or hang around naked at the pool at Royce's condo and fuck on the patio of the self-proclaimed playboy who built the condominium complex.

As Marlene stood before Rags and slowly turned around in front of her she said. "The doctor gave me the all clear today. He said I shouldn't do any twerking yet, and shouldn't do any fast dancing without a bra, but other than that I am sufficiently healed so that I can engage in normal everyday activities."

Rags gave her a hug. She had put down her jealousy -- well, at least a good part of it -- and said with all sincerity, "I'm happy for you. Are you going to call Royce to celebrate?"

"Eventually," she replied. Then she moved Rags a little bit away from Phil and said to her, quietly, "Thus far Phil has been a perfect gentleman. He's treated me with more respect than any other man I have ever known. I know you have been fucking Royce. Can I take Phil home and fuck him? Even more than Royce, I think I can trust Phil to treat me right. I'd really appreciate that as I'm getting used to my new body."

Rags looked up at Phil. He was not leering at Marlene. He was talking to a few others of the ER staff and explaining that Marlene (the girl he came with) had been working very hard at sculpting her body and that Rags had been very supportive of her. She had just been given the doctor's okay to return to normal activity, so she wanted Rags to be first to see the final result.

Rags said to herself, "She's right. Even Royce will want to use that body first and foremost for his own pleasure. Phil will want to make sure that she is the one who received maximum pleasure from her new body. He will not pleasure himself at her expense."

She turned to Marlene. "Actually, you do not need my permission. I do not get permission every time I fuck Royce. We just get together for the fun of it. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. I've got to work tonight. You two -- go and have fun. I know he'll show up to be with me in the physical therapy room at six o'clock tomorrow morning and our marriage will be as strong tomorrow morning as it was this evening when I went to work."

If Marlene could have skipped in the fuck-me shoes she would have, but she was not confident enough to try. So she walked over to Phil, swinging her hips. "We should go; Rags is on the clock." She felt like giving Phil a kiss, but did not want to do so in front of Rags or really show any other sign of intimacy with Phil there in the ER with Rags and her co-workers present. She did not want to cause Rags any embarrassment. So they walked out, not even holding hands, and talked about the weather.

But once they were in Phil's car, she said, "I got Rags' permission."

"Permission for what?" asked Phil.

"Permission to fuck me, Silly. You weren't seriously thinking that I dressed for you like this just so that you could have me visit your wife, did you?" she asked.

"I wasn't sure whether you were taking safe baby steps or were planning on going for broke, but I, for my part, was not going to take advantage of you. You're calling the shots," he said.

"Then I say, 'Fuck me.'" she said.

"Your place or mine?" he asked.

"Mine," she replied.

Off they went. When they were almost to her place they came to a dance club. "Would you mind stopping at the club for a few minutes just so we can go in, I can be seen with this gorgeous ebony princess, we can dance a few slow numbers and take liberties with one another and then proceed to your place to fuck?"

"You really mean it, don't you?" she asked. "You really do think I look beautiful and amazing with this body and dressed this way!"

"I really do. I'll feel like the luckiest man alive to be seen escorting you onto the dance floor and you looking like a walking dream of sensuality." Phil paid the cover charge. It being a week day the place was not too crowded, but a hush settled over the room as more and more people spotted Marlene entering the room and moving to the dance floor. Music started -- a slow number -- and they engaged in vertical foreplay. That was followed by a fast number. Marlene had explained that without a bra she would sit out the fast numbers. They ordered a drink and stood at a tall table for a few minutes. When the slow numbers came back on they went out to make out with one another on the dance floor again.

They did not stay very long. They went to Marlene's place. Marlene put on some music and they danced slowly as they removed each other's clothing.

Phil was struggling with trying to find a way to suggest it when Marlene said, "Let's take a shower together." They did and then moved to the bed. It is there that Phil paid homage to her glorious body with his hands, lips and tongue. They kissed. They tongue wrestled. Phil kissed and teased her neck and shoulders. He then played with her tits with his mouth as well as his hands. Eventually he moved down to her abdomen and admired her washboard abs with kisses and tongued her navel.

He moved down to her feet, kissing her toes and her feet. He kissed up her calves, raised her legs and kissed and licked behind her knees. He kissed her up her inner thighs and then finally reached her pussy. He licked her. He stimulated her with his lips and tongue from her ass hole to her clit. He fucked her pussy with his tongue. He rolled her over and kissed her beautiful ass cheeks, then had her raise her ass up and again he licked her from ass hole to pussy. Rolling her to her back again he inserted his fingers to stimulate her g-spot and worked her clit with his lips and tongue. His left hand was playing with her nipples. At this point her body was experiencing one orgasm after another and Phil's face and right hand were covered with her juices.

And then he entered her. Phil had mastered many techniques and was varying his speed, depth, angle of entry and rhythm. He was holding himself up with his arms so as not to squash her and was telling her, "You are so beautiful. You enter a room and every eye is drawn to you. You are so sensual. Anyone who sees you can't help but become excited.

I love your beautiful body, your beautiful face, your sensuous lips, your beautiful breasts, and that ass that cries out, 'Fuck me.'"

They moved so that she was riding him cowgirl. Because she was not supposed to jiggle her tits, he had her raise herself up on her knees, and he used the space to thrust himself up inside of her.

He fucked her in the scissors position, and reached down to play with her clit as he did so. She continued to climax. She moved to her back once more and he positioned her legs all the way back so that she was bent almost in two. Then he entered her and thrust straight down, fucking her forcefully and rapidly and telling her, "I'm going to cum in you, Baby. You are undoubtedly the hottest fuck in the world. I love your body and I love fucking you. OH FUCK!" and with that he shot his load deep inside of her.

He raised himself up off of her enough that she could lower her legs, and as he began to get smaller in her he came out of her and moved next to her. They lay on their sides looking at one another. They kissed - a long soulful kiss. "Thank you," she said. "That was perfect. If I get fucked a million more times in my lifetime, I'll always remember this. I know we're just supposed to be friends with benefits, but right now I feel totally loved -- totally fulfilled. It's a beautiful feeling and you gave it to me. Thank you. They kissed again. Her eyes were getting heavy. She moved to her back. He snuggled up to her and put his upper arm over her abdomen below her tits and they both fell asleep..

About 3 AM she woke up. As she stirred, he woke up. "You're still here?" she asked.

"I couldn't just walk out on you while you were sleeping," he said. "That just didn't seem right."

"You've got to be in the physical therapy room in three hours!" she said.

"So I had better get going. But first I must thank you for a most wonderful night. Like you, I'll never forget it. I feel honored that you allowed me to be the first one to enjoy your beautiful body," he said as he was getting dressed..

"The pleasure was all mine," she replied. "I'm looking forward to being friends with benefits."

He took her in his arms once more and they kissed. Then he went home for a short nap.