It Doesn't End There Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

P: "Matt owns the company. He's the boss. He should be able to take off whenever he wants. I'll talk to him. What weeks would that be where you have a Saturday off?"

R: "That would be this Saturday and every second Saturday after that."

P: "I can get it arranged not for this Saturday but for two Saturdays after this Saturday.

R:. "I'll get Phil to put in for getting that Friday off.

P: "Thank you for doing this for us. When Matt and I married, we married for convenience. Now we'd like more than that, but have been unable on our own to break down the barriers we once put up to make the marriage of convenience work. We'll appreciate your help. If it doesn't work, we won't blame you. But if it does work, we will forever be in your debt. We'll be in touch. Bye."

Rags talked with Phil about it at supper that night. Obviously Pat and maybe Mr. Williams as well had some expectations for Rags and Phil, but neither Rags nor Phil had a clear understanding of exactly what Pat had in mind.

As Rags thought more about it an idea crossed her mind that she thought she would run by Becks. She left a message on Becks' phone asking her to call her on her cell phone when Becks got off of work. It was the middle of the night. Becks had just gotten off of work. Rags was on duty at the hospital, but was not busy when the call came through. She ran her idea past Becks and Becks agreed with her completely. She therefore asked Becks if she would be able to go clothes shopping with Rags and a friend on Thursday afternoon. When Becks said she could Rags left Pat a message to call her about going shopping on Thursday.

Wednesday morning Pat called early, before Rags had gone to bed. Rags explained that she thought it might be a good idea to go shopping for a few articles of clothing for the weekend and was hoping that they could go shopping on Thursday afternoon. Pat said that Thursday would work for her. Rags went on to say that another girl would be joining them.

They met at Rags' house on Thursday. It was warm outside. Pat arrived wearing a pair of walking shorts, a white blouse, and athletic shoes, the likes of which she would wear to the country club and fit right in with the social elite. Becks was there already.

After making introductions, Rags said, "This is a little awkward, so please don't get upset with me if I am not as delicate as I should be as I introduce this topic. So I'll just jump in and ask you, Pat, when you dressed to come here today, who was your target audience?"

"I'm not sure what you mean." replied Pat.

Becks picked up on it right away. "What type of people do you think really like the way you are dressed," she asked.

"The people at the country club and the other social events I attend, I suppose. I walk in and someone will usually say something like, 'You're looking really nice today.'"

"All the people?" asked Becks.

At first she didn't get it, but then she replied, "Well, the women, some of the women will compliment me."

"And you like that." stated Rags.

"Yes, of course," replied Pat.

"So next time you dress, their comments have conditioned you to want to dress nicely for them again," said Becks.

"I get it," said Pat. "You're suggesting that I dress primarily to gain the approval of the women in my social circles. But if I want Matt to like what I'm wearing -- I mean really like what I'm wearing - my criteria for what looks attractive should not necessarily be what the women at the country club like. You're suggesting that if Matt liked the way you were dressed at the Italian Festival, that maybe that is the way I should start dressing for him."

"Now you and I are on the same page," said Rags. "So I thought that today we would start with a new look that Matt will like, and that Becks and I would be your support group as you try on your new image. Hence I have been so bold as to furnish us with a man approved wardrobe in which we will go shopping. We will enter the world as Three Hot Babes," said Rags.

"This should be good," added Becks who knew that Rags had a real knack for putting together slutty looking ensembles. She knew that even she would be challenged.

Both Rags and Becks spent some time in the sun in the afternoons getting a tan. Pat was also fashionably tanned. So Rags had gone to a sporting goods store and had purchased three pair of white competition beach volleyball bikini bottoms and had taken out the lining. She had also got a package of boy's "wife beater" undershirts.

They went into Rags' living room and Rags had them all get naked. Then she gave them each their pair of booty revealing volleyball shorts. For this occasion she figured that they each could fit into a size medium, so she had purchased a size small. With the lining cut out each girl's camel toe was quite pronounced.

Then she got out the boys undershirts. "Struggle into these, roll them up under your tits and then tie a knot in the middle. And don't complain that the shirts are too small. If I can get my tits into the shirt, so can you." At this point, Rags was the only one who had had breast augmentations done. Once the girls had the shirts on and the knots tied, Rags took a scissors and cut the shirts from the middle of the neck line down to the knot, leaving a nice V that exposed some cleavage. The white outfits stood out over their tanned torsos. Their areolas and nipples were clearly visible through their shirts.

"And now," said Rags, "for the footwear. I called Matt to get your size, and I already know Becks' size because we've borrowed each others clothing from time to time." She got out a bag from an adult store and gave each girl a box with a pair of white thigh high boots with a two inch platform in front and a six inch heel in back.

Once each girl had her boots on they went to the bedroom and using the mirrors at the dressing table and the bathroom, brushed out their hair and touched up their makeup. Pat was wearing some earrings. Both Rags and Becks had on long dangling earrings and both had navel piercings so had jewelry danging from their navels as well.

Rags asked Becks, "Is Jeff home?"

"As a matter of fact, he is," she said.

"Would you have him come over here and take a picture of us before we go?" asked Rags.

"Sure," said Becks and gave him a call. Jeff came over to Rags' car. The three girls stood together. Rags had Pat give her phone to Jeff. The three girls stood together and Jeff took three pictures of the group, at the urging of Rags: a front view, a side view, and a view from the back with the girls looking over their shoulders at the camera.

After Jeff handed the phone back to Pat, Rags said, "Now send them to Matt with the caption, 'Going shopping.'" said Rags. And she did.

As they got into her car Rags explained, "Becks is a Hooters girl and knows a thing or two about what turns guys on. She is also considered to be a sex worker, and as such talks with a number of girls and knows where the shops are that sell provocative clothing. Watch out, world. Here we come!" said Rags as they drove to the first store.

The first store that they went to was a Sporting Goods store -- the same one from which Rags had purchased the booty shorts. They got out of the car. "Make sure those shorts are pulled up tight," she said and they headed into the store. Rags knew what she wanted and where it was located in the store, but she wandered around looking at things. A girl came to ask them if she could help them and Rags answered, "We're just browsing for now. Thank you."

Then, what she was looking for came into view: a cute young guy working in the totally wrong section of the store. Rags moved the three girls over to him and then she approached him. "Could you help us, please?" she asked as he was busy taking packages of golf balls out of a box and putting them on a shelf. The guy turned around to see three stunning girls all looking at him as if they were desperately in need of help and he was the only one in the world who could help them.

"We were hoping you could show us where we can find shorts like these in this store." Rags stood back and turned around so he could see the shorts. When she faced him again she gave the front of her shorts a little tug and patted her camel toe. "They really fit well, don'cha think?" she asked. With that, Becks turned around and did the tug and pat as well. Pat was mortified, but got the idea and did the turn around, tug and pat tool, but got quite red in the face as she did it.

The young man was very embarrassed himself just being in the presence of all that female beauty and blatant sex, not to mention that now he was raising a tent pole in his shorts. He pointed over to a section of the store and tried to direct them to where the shorts could be found. Rags looked into his eyes, touched his arm and said, "We would really appreciate it if you could show us exactly where."

Becks was with the program and as soon as she saw that he was going to take them there, she stepped in front of the group and headed in the direction indicated by the stock boy. As she walked in front of him she moved her hips in a manner worthy of a Hooters girl. Even if she would have gone in the wrong direction, he would have followed her anywhere.

They found the shorts and Pat was going to get a red pair, a pink pair and a baby blue pair. She got them in a size medium. By this time she was into playing the game. The young man was about to leave when Rags said, "Stick around. We may need a little more help."

Pat said to the other girls, "It looks like I will have to cut the lining out of these shorts, though, if I want my camel toe to show." Then she touched the arm of the stock boy who was wearing his name tag -- Bob. "You do like the look of my camel toe, don't you, Bob?" she asked, getting all red in the face again.

"Y-y-yes, it's very pretty," he stammered.

Without missing a beat, Rags asked, "Now where will be find tube tops? You do sell tube tops, don't you? - You know stretch bands of cloth that are six or so inches wide that we pull over our heads and cover up our tits? Do you sell those?"

He was a stock boy after all. He knew where just about everything was. This time both Rags and Becks walked in front of him swinging their hips in time to the music that was playing over the store's sound system. Pat, now fully in on the program held on to his arm and put her face very close to his ear before she said, "You're a dear. You have been so helpful." Then she gave him a peck on the cheek. They wanted the tube tops to match Pat's shorts, so picked out one in red, one in pink and one in baby blue.

"Do you know that these tube tops can also work as a micro miniskirt?" asked Rags of anyone and everyone and no one in particular. "If you wear one as a skirt, you really should wear panties with it or you're flashing your pussy all night. But I kind of like going without panties. You don't mind seeing a girl's pussy every now and then, do you, Bob?"

Without waiting for an answer she went on, "But if I buy this miniskirt I want a top to match, and there I have a decision to make. With my big tits I need to get an extra large to cover all of my boobs. But my husband likes it better if I just get a size medium. Then I show some cleavage on the top and some underboob on the bottom and my pokey nipples are prominent.

What do you think Bob? Would you prefer that I cover my tits up or that I show them off a little bit?"

By now the young man realized that he was being caught up in a game and tried to play along. "Tits as fine as those deserve to be seen," he said.

At that Rags undid the knot under her tits and lifted up her shirt, fully exposing her tits. "Good answer," she said as she reached for his hands and placed one on each tit. In a matter of seconds she stepped back and retied the knot. The girls had what they had come for. Becks gave Bob a kiss on one cheek, Pat on the other, and Rags kissed him on the lips. "You've been a good sport and very helpful. Thank you," she said and after Pat picked up a couple of tube tops, the girls went to the cash register to check out.

The girl at the cash register felt a little uncomfortable in front of the three slutty girls. As she was trained to do, she asked, "Did you find everything okay?"

"Yes we did, thanks to that guy Bob back there. He showed us right where we needed to go. He's a keeper," said Becks. Actually, while Becks was used to dressing provocatively in front of men and was used to men trying to hit on her, this very shy reaction of Bob sort of intrigued her. While the other two girls were checking out Becks went back to find Bob.

"What do you do when you're not stocking shelves?" she asked.

"I help unload the truck and I man a fourth cash register if things get really busy," he answered.

"No. I mean when you're not working here, what do you do?"

"I'm going to school -- bio-med at the University -- fourth year."

"Can I give you my phone number?" she asked.

He handed her his phone and she punched it into its memory as she told him, "My name is Becks. I work nights and I also go to school, but would be glad to take a call from you during the day any time I'm not in class. I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me a call right now so that I have and can save your number."

"I can do that," he said and called her. She saved the number.

"Would you mind if I called you?" she asked.

"No. I wouldn't mind at all. I have a hectic schedule between classes and work, but if you call me and only get the answering service, leave a message saying when would be a good time to call you back. Then I'll try to get back to you when you are free to talk," he said.

"I'm in the same boat. I work at night and go to school during the day, but if you catch me between classes I'd love to talk to you. But right now I've got to go or I'll miss my ride," she said, and this time gave him a short kiss on the lips before going out of the store. Rags and Pat figured out what was happening and gave Becks no grief.

Bob was so shy because up to this point he had no social life. If nothing came of exchanging telephone numbers, just the time spent with the three girls and Rags' tits would be etched on his memory forever.

Pat was learning some things about female sexuality. She maybe did not have to always feel weak, vulnerable and afraid. An attractive, sexy woman could be powerful and even intimidating. This was something new. Maybe there was an alternative to being an ice queen.

From the sporting goods store they went to the mall to the lingerie store. Rags wanted Pat to get sexy underwear the likes of which she did not yet own. She bought push-up bras and shelf bras in dark red or navy blue with black lace -- then matching garter belts and thong panties. She bought a basque and a waist cinch. Then she bought stockings -- both the kind to wear with garters and the ones that stayed up by themselves.

Rags bought them all matching half-cup bras, high waist thong panties and crotch high stay-up stockings for another set of pictures when they got home. Jeff would like taking them. Matt would like receiving them. And if Becks wanted to send a picture or three to Bob, no one would object.

Now they were ready to use Rags' and Becks' expertise. They went to a store that specialized in jeans. They wanted skinny stretch jeans that fitted snugly and in three different cuts: lowest rise, mid-rise, and jeans that cinched the waist. It took quite a lot of trial and error before finding jeans with the right cut to fit Pat's body and then in the three different styles.

Rags talked to Pat about whether she had an old pair of jeans that fit snug around the hips. "An old pair of bell bottoms that I just haven't taken the time to throw out," said Pat. "Good," said Rags. "We'll take a pair of scissors to them and make them into a pair of Daisy Dukes."

Then, at Becks' suggestion they went to a store that specialized in dance and exercise wear. There Pat bought several pair of yoga pants in different colors and different rises. Even yoga pants are cut slightly differently by the different manufacturers. They had Pat try on different brands and chose the brand where the back seam went into the crack between her cheeks and the front seem pulled into her camel toe. They also bought one pair in light blue that was very thin and very sheer.

Then Becks directed them to a store that catered to sex workers. Working at Hooters, the owners of the store deemed her and the other girls at Hooters sex workers and regularly posted fliers for their business, advertising their weekly or monthly specials. There they would be able to get low cut tops, tops with a very deep V neckline, fitted tops and tight sweaters, Tee shirts and tank tops. Every sweater fit snugly and showed off a narrow waist and accented her tits. They would find crop tops and stretch tank tops, a corset, tight stretch micro miniskirts, pleated micro miniskirts, tight stretch miniskirts, mini dresses and club wear that offered minimal coverage, generous cutouts and that clung to every curve.

As Pat tried on the different articles of clothing she got more and more excited about how hot she could look and convinced herself that she was going to wear her country club attire much less and wear miniskirts, mini dresses, revealing tops, yoga pants and tight jeans a whole lot more. While Pat did have a wide variety of high heeled shoes, she bought a couple pair of platform stripper shoes.

Rags bought herself a couple of tops and bought a micro miniskirt and top that Becks was eyeing for Becks. As they stepped up to the cash register the girl working there asked, "Are you all keeping busy?"

It took a minute for the question to sink in and then Becks answered, "I work at Hooters, Rags there (the one with the chest) is a nurse, and Pat isn't working at the preset time."

"Well, if you're wanting to make a little extra money -- take a look over there at our bulletin board. There are quite a few people looking for entertainers and escorts. You honey," looking directly at Rags, "might be interested in the weekend job that's posted -- be an escort from Saturday morning until Monday morning. I happen to know that the guy who is wanting the escort is a tit man. He's a race car driver, recently divorced. You could go just as you are now and be dressed for hanging around with him at the pits. But then on Sunday night there is a big dinner and dance where you could wear a dress just like your friend is ready to buy. You'd have to call the agency that's listed there on the board, but it's my guess that even after she takes out her cut you'd come home with five figures. Take down the number that's listed on the board and think about it. When you call the agency just tell them that you saw the ad here."

To humor her Rags took the number down. Once they all got in the car Becks said, "Wow! Five figures! I have to work months to get that. But I suppose if a person is staying over night she would be expected to - - - entertain him in bed?" she half asked and half declared.

"Yeah, don't be enticed by the money -- or the glamour. Sex work is hard work," said Rags. "I see the other side of it every once in a while in the ER. A girl may have had several great experiences with men who treated her well and showed her a good time and really knew how to fuck. And then comes the night with the guy that the agency didn't check on carefully enough, or the guy who was usually very nice except when he drank too much, or the night something gets slipped into the girl's drink and she gets brought into the ER with her brain pickled and her body raped. No longer is it pretty. I don't judge or condemn the girls who choose to do the work, but I do know that many of them wind up having at least one very bad experience. In my book it wouldn't be worth it. Hooters I can see. Dancing in a good night club with good security I can see doing. But the escort business is too similar to Russian Roulette for me."