It Doesn't End There Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then on their way home they passed a factory that was just in the midst of shift change. A block away was a large tittie bar and workers were stopping off there for a drink before going home. "Want to turn a few heads?" asked Rags. "I've been here before and the place has good security. I'd like to watch a few dancers just to get some fresh ideas for what I can do for Phil -- or maybe Matt."

Becks was all for it. She had not been to a tittie bar yet. Pat wasn't so sure but was outvoted. They parked in a far corner of the parking lot. It was still a safe place to park. When they got out of the car Rags handed each of them a cigarette and held out a lighter to them so they could light up. "It's a filthy habit," said Rags, "but seeing a girl smoking is still very sexy. You don't have to inhale. Just dangle it from your lips or hold it between your fingers. I've been known to hold it down by my pussy as thought it's a tiny little cock sticking out. It'll get the guys' attention."

They took their time crossing the parking lot . Car after car slowed way down so that the driver could get a better look at the three smoking hot girls. Guys walking in front of them in the parking lot slowed down to get a good look and guys behind them sped up to see if what they thought they were seeing was for real. When the girls got to the entrance, they extinguished the cigarettes and entered the building. Even though Rags did not drink much at all, the three went in and sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. Rags' was non-alcoholic -- she was driving. While there were a number of topless dancers working the place the three girls got more than their fair share of attention. When they got their drinks they moved to a high table positioned so that they had a good view of the dancers and each sat on a stool. No matter where a guy was in the place, when he looked at that table he could see the front, the back and the side of a beautiful sexy woman.

Guys were coming up to flirt with them usually offering to buy them drinks.. Pat was feeling uncomfortable. Rags took charge of the situation, refusing the proffered drinks because , " . . . we have to go home soon to make supper." Most other offers Rags declined simply by explaining that they were there to watch the dancers and learn a few moves that they could use with their significant others.

The guys had just arrived after work and were not yet loaded up on liquid courage, so took Rags' polite rejection without making a fuss. Rags was trying to show Pat that a woman did have the power to say, "No," and make it stick without suffering any bad consequences.

When they were done with their beers they left for home. When they got to Rags' house they loaded all of Pat's purchases into Pat's car except for the matching bra, panties and stockings that Rags had bought for each of them. Becks went home to get her brother to take a picture of them in their matching lingerie but he had already left for school. Then Becks thought of Bob.

She dialed his number and when he answered said, "This is Becks -- you helped me and two other people at the store this afternoon. Remember me?"

"Remember you? Those minutes in the store are unforgettable. They are indelibly etched on my memory. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" Bob asked.

"Do you have a few minutes that you could pop over here and take a few pictures for us?" she asked.

"I do have a few minutes. I was going to pick up something to eat at a fast food place and then I have to be at class in about an hour. I'll have to know where 'here' is to know whether I have time to do it," said Bob.

Becks gave him the address and told him it was only about ten minutes away from his work and about a half hour from the University. She'd have a ham sandwich, some chips and a can of cola waiting for him if he could make it over. He said he would do it.

While they were waiting for Bob the girls changed into their lingerie and then Rags showed Pat some internet catalogs from which she could order micro swimwear for herself and Matt.

Ten minutes after Becks had called him Bob was at Rags' house. The girls had on the black shelf bras, the high waisted thong panties, crotch high stay up stockings, and now each girl was wearing a pair of stripper shoes. They ushered Bob into the back yard where he took pictures of them on Pat's phone to send to Matt. "If you want to, you can take pictures of us on your own phone for your own enjoyment," said Becks. "Just don't spread them around or you'll never get to take any more." Bob gladly took the pictures. Then Becks gave him his sandwich, chips, cola and a lingering kiss on the lips and he was on his way.

"I'll call you after class," he said as he got in his car.

"I'll be waiting," she replied.

Pat left with her supply of new clothing leaving Rags and Becks at the house. "I've been meaning to ask you," said Becks, "what is the name of the surgeon that did your tits? When I was 18 I saw my pediatrician for the last time. I told him that I was thinking about getting breast implants. He told me that he thought that I had completed my final growth period. He told me to measure myself for two years, yet, and if I do not show any further sign of growth, then I can consider breast augmentations if I want them. Well, I was the one who brought it up in the first place, so yes, I want them, and he's right, my time of natural growth and development has stopped. I also talked with my primary care physician who agreed that I am at a time in my growth and development that I can get implants if that is what I truly want.

"I asked him for the name of a surgeon but I thought I'd ask you because your surgery seems to have been successful." Rags gave her the name of her surgeon, "Excellent," said Becks, "that's the same name my primary care physician gave me. Now all I have to do is save up my pennies. I figure I'm really making an investment in myself. Once I get my tits done, I think, from what other girls have said, that I will probably recover my investment in a year to a year and a half, just in increased tips."

"Sounds good to me," said Rags. "I've never regretted getting my augmentations. How big do you think you want to go?"

"I haven't talked to the surgeon, yet, but have received some information from his office and have studied up on the internet and I am thinking about 1000 cc's," said Becks.

"So you're not going to be subtle, then," said Rags.

"No, this is going to be an, 'in your face,' boob job," she said.

"When you used the word, 'investment,' that brought something to mind," said Rags. "Phil is the one in charge of making investments around here, but he has done rather well. If you talk to him about your investment, he might loan you the money at a very reasonable rate and you could get the job done right away and start cashing in in a matter of weeks rather than waiting a year or so to save up your pennies."

"Really? That sounds fantastic," said Becks. "I'll do that." A couple of days later she talked to Phil. He gave her the loan at no interest because she was a special friend and he did not want to do anything to take advantage of her.

When Becks went to get the surgery, Rags went with her and the next few days had Becks stay at Rags' house so that she could take care of her/ And when Rags went to work, she told Phil what to do so that Becks had round the clock care for the first few days. Even though Becks was not feeling all that well on the first days when her breasts were all wrapped up, she wore a tee shirt on top and a pair of thong panties on her bottom just for Phil's enjoyment.

It was on the Friday right after the three girls went shopping that Rags called Pat. "I've been giving you more thought. The other day I was thinking that if you want to increase your sexual enjoyment with your husband, you needed to enjoy dressing for him instead of dressing primarily for the women in your social circles. So we went shopping and by the time we were done flirting with Bob you seemed to begin to enjoy looking sexy and hot.

"But as I've given it more thought, if you and Matt want a more satisfying sexual relationship with one another, you need to really enjoy sex. Some women don't, you know. Some men don't enjoy sex that much either. So you need to ask yourself the question, 'Do I really enjoy sex?' and Matt needs to ask himself the same question."

"I hated what relatives did to me when I was a little girl and I've fought it ever since," said Pat. "So using that as a gauge of how much I like sex, I would have to say that I must not like it at all. But I do have this nagging feeling that I would like to like it. So how do I know?"

"Do you masturbate?" asked Rags.

"No! I got my hands slapped really hard my my mother when I was a young girl. She told me that touching myself down there was dirty. I've seldom touched myself since, and the few times I have, I've felt guilty and dirty," said Pat.

"Well," said Rags, "I think it would probably do you some good to get rid of that unnecessary guilt so that you can give masturbation a try. Generally speaking, if a girl can't get herself off, no other person is going to be successful at getting her off, either. Tell you what I'll do. Phil and I have bought books and videos on sex techniques over the years and used them to keep our relationship alive. I'll pick out a few for you, and you can come over tomorrow and pick them up. They will give you another perspective on masturbation that your mother did not give you. You may discover a new freedom -- the freedom to pleasure yourself."

"Can I come over right now?" asked Pat. "I feel like too much of my life has slipped by me. I don't want to wait another day."

"Sure, come on over," said Rags. "You just may have to wait around a little bit while I search for the books and videos I want to loan you. Some of them we have not looked at in quite some time."

"Fair 'nuff," said Pat. She came over and Rags had found enough books and videos to keep her occupied for a week. She handed them to Pat and they wasted little time in small talk. Pat wanted to devour the material without letting another moment go by and Rags needed to get some sleep.

Sunday evening Rags gave Pat a call. "I'm going over to a friend's house tomorrow afternoon for a little female bonding.. She's got a pool with a privacy fence. We'd love to have you join us. You can wear one of your new swimsuits with a cover-up. I'll pick you up at 2:45."

"That sounds like fun," said Pat. Little did she know.

Monday Rags picked her up as promised. Mel was waiting for them. So was Lori. They were both in micro swimwear. After introductions they went out back to the pool. Little Will was with Grandma and Grandpa Pashburn.

"Time for suntan oil," said Mel as she stripped off her suit. Lori and Rags did the same and Rags explained to Pat that suntan oil was not really good for the fabric of most swimwear, so with the privacy fence around the pool they usually spent the time catching rays in the buff.

Pat was hesitant, but took off her suit. "Let's take care of the guest of honor," said Mel. And with that Mel, Lori and Rags put oil on Pat and started rubbing the oil in, paying special attention to her tits, her ass, especially her crack, and her pussy. By the time they were done Pat had cum several times on the hand of the woman who was working her pussy. Her body was trembling with excitement.

"I don't think you have to worry that you don't like sex," Rags whispered in her ear as she was playing with Pat's well lubricated asshole.

"Now it's your time to get to know us better," said Lori. She handed Pat the bottle of tanning oil. Pat started oiling Lori up, paying special attention to her tits, ass and pussy. Then, when Pat was done, Lori pulled her in close so that they were belly to belly, tits to tits and Lori kissed her. Pat kissed back. Their right hands moved to each other's pussy and their kiss became an open mouthed, tongue dueling, passionate kiss. They both came.

Then it was Mel's turn to be oiled up by Pat. Finally, It was Rags' turn. After they were all oiled they moved to blankets that had been placed on the grass, and lay down to catch some rays.

As they lay there Rags started telling Mel and Lori about their recent shopping trip. Mel piped up, "I wish you would have called me. I would have loved to go along. I love dressing slutty and then teasing cute guys. We haven't done that for a while." They talked more about the shopping trip. At one point they rolled over to tan their back sides. Then Lori started getting frisky. She still was not getting enough cock, but at these female bonding times she made sure that she got and gave her fair share of pussy.

In particular, she went after Pat. She moved right next to Pat, rolled on her side facing Pat, started stroking her, and whispered to her, "You're beautiful -- and you know how to kiss. Turn over." When Pat turned over Lori moved over her, her knees on both sides of Pat's hips, and she leaned over and started kissing her. Their kisses gained in intensity and one of Lori's hands moved down to Pat's pussy. When Pat was humping Lori's hand, Lori broke off the kiss and moved her head between Pat's legs. When Lori did that Pat glanced over to look at Mel and Rags and saw that Rags' head was now working over Mel's pussy.

Seeing that, Pat lost any hesitancy she was feeling about what was going on between her and Lori and just decided to go with the flow. The sensations of what Lori's lips, tongue, and fingers were doing to her, made Pat more and more aroused until she found herself riding wave after orgasmic wave. And then she convulsed wildly, clamping Lori's head between her legs and squirting onto Lori's face and hand.

Pat started apologizing, saying that she had never done anything like that before. But Lori stopped her by saying that that was exactly what she had hoped would happen, and now she would love to have Pat return the favor.

Pat was happy to try to do to Lori what Lori had done to her. And even though she had never been with a woman before, she simply tried to duplicate what Lori had done to her and soon Lori was writhing in ecstasy. After cumming on Pat's mouth and hand Lori reached over to where she had placed a dildo and harness. She held it for Pat to see and then asked her, "Will you fuck me?"

Pat was about ready to say, "I've never done anything like that before," but knew that Lori knew that already. She had tried so many new things already this afternoon she simply said, "Help me put it on." It was a good harness and Lori strapped it on her just right so that as Pat fucked Lori, with each thrust her own clit would be stimulated.

Lori started to chant, "Yes, yes, that's it. Fuck me with your big fucking cock! Oh, how I love cock in my pussy! Give it to me Baby. Fuck my dirty fuckin' pussy with your great big mother fucking cock. Make me cum, Baby. Own this pussy with your dirty fuckin' pecker. Give it to me hard. Make me your whore! . . ." On and on she went.

Then, without warning she moved away slightly, got on her hands and knees and offered her ass to Pat, saying, "Make me your bitch, Baby, you dirty, fuckin' slutty bitch. Play with my clitty Baby, while you fuck me. That's it! I'm cumming !!!" And with that Lori's body convulsed and her cunt ejaculated. "That's what I want, Baby. That's what I need! Oh shit, that felt sooo good."

She quickly turned around, pulled Pat to her and kissed her passionately and continued to do so until they both came down from their climax. With the stimulus she had experienced on her own clit, Pat had also climaxed again, although not with the intensity that Lori had experienced.

It was close to time to go home, but the girls decided that they all wanted to taste Pat's pussy and to let Pat taste them. And the two girls who were not with Pat at any given time pleasured each other until it was time to go home. They hit the showers, got dressed in their swimsuits and cover-ups and Rags drove Pat home.

As they were going to Pat's house Rags said, "Besides enjoying being dressed for your husband and liking sex, I believe that if a woman wants to enjoy sex she will like to show off her pussy and tease her lover with her pussy as well as her ass and tits. She will like a lover who loves to admire, play with and pleasure her bottom as well as her tits and other erogenous zones. After seeing you in action this afternoon I have no doubt that you are capable of having a very sexual relationship with your husband. And if you had any fears, trust me, you can lay them aside."

"Is that what this was all about?" asked Pat. "Was it just an exercise to see if I was really a sexual person or not?"

"Well that may have been part of it," said Rags. "But Mel and I do get together quite often for some female bonding. Sometimes Lori joins us, sometimes not. But I'm sure that we would like to have you join us and become part of the group. The female touch is different from that of the male -- not better, but different. So it adds some spice to our sexual relationships, too.

"I should have told you the other day when I gave you the books and videos that Matt should feel free to read and watch them, too. And if you are done with some of them and want a few more, I looked through our collection a little more and found a few more that I especially like that I'm ready to loan you when you are ready for more."

"Oh, good," said Pat. "I actually did look at a couple of videos with Matt already and I know he has read or browsed through a couple of books. Then I didn't know whether I should have shared them with him or not and was beginning to feel guilty."

"No guilt required," said Rags. "And if you read something that leaves you with questions, give me a call or come over and we can talk about it. And don't hesitate to talk about it with Matt. Good communication about sex is really important between lovers but especially between husband and wife."

They got together a couple more times. Each time, at Pat's invitation, Rags went over to Pat's house to bring a couple more books and videos and to take a few home with her. One time they also took an old pair of low-rise jeans and made them into a pair of cheeky Daisy Dukes for Pat. They also did a little bit of female bonding. And then there was the last time Pat invited Rags over to the house.