It Doesn't End There Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got satellite radio. What do you want to hear?" asked Matt.

"Something to dance to," said Rags.

In no time tunes were playing and Rags was moving her body to the sound of the music. Following Phil's lead, Matt put the suntan oil on Rags while she was standing up. Seeing Phil take off Pat's top, Matt asked, "May I?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," said Rags. Matt oiled up her top front and back and the first time he thought he was done, Rags said, "Put a little more on my tits and rub it in well. Sunburned nipples can be a pain." She was kidding, of course. She had never had sunburned nipples. But Matt didn't know that. "Now suck each nipple and get it hard and then put a little more oil on the nipple, just to make sure," she said. Again, it was all made up on the spur of the moment just for the fun of it. It's hard to tell who had more fun.

When Phil was down to Pat's string bottom, he faced her and said, "You know oil isn't really very good for the fabric of your swimwear. Is the bottom coming off?"

"When I do you, will your bottom come off," she asked in reply.

"I hate to ruin a good suit," he said. "Yes, I'll want you to take it off, but don't be surprised if I spring up, ready for action. You're having an effect upon me."

"You're having an effect upon me, too. I'm afraid my suit is getting wet," she said.

"Here, let me take care of that," said Phil as he knelt in front of her and pulled her tiny bottoms down. As soon as she stepped out of them he put a little pressure on the insides of her legs and she spread them just a bit. When she did he started tonguing her pussy, taking time only to explain, "Here, I'll clean you up."

After a little cunnilingus he proceeded to put oil on the bottom half of her body. He spent a lot of time on her ass, spreading her cheeks and oiling her anus. "Nothing worse than a sunburned asshole," he told her. He spent a little time on her pussy, then did her legs and came back to her pussy. He used the hand that had not touched her asshole to play with her pussy as he used his lips and tongue on her clit.

"We've got to move to the chair," she said. They quickly did (it was in the reclining position). Now he finished what he had begun: his fingers working her G-spot while his lips and tongue worked her clit. He took his other hand and gently pinched a nipple and Pat convulsed in orgasm, yelling out, "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That feels sooo good!"

"Oh, yes!" said Phil, "we're going to have some fun together, I can see that." The jet ski was slowly moving closer as were two boats that had previously been pulling skiers.

"What's happening?" Matt asked when he heard his wife cry out in orgasm.

"Pat and Phil are just having some fun," said Rags. "But don't worry about them or feel you have to do what they are doing. Right now it's just about you and me, Baby. Think of my body as your playground to use for your pleasure. Have you read any of those books that I sent home with Pat or seen any of the videos? Now is your time to play with my body as your personal sex toy.

"That being said, unless it is turning you off I would like you to finish putting oil on my body and I'd like to put oil all over you and spend some time rubbing our bodies together as we kiss. I think you'll find that it feels verrry sexy." Matt moved down to the bottom of her suit and Rags said, "Go ahead. Take it off and oil up my pussy and my ass."

As he kept playing with her privates Rags was getting hotter and hotter. "Now, Baby!" she suddenly exclaimed, "work over my clit with you mouth and tongue." It didn't take long and Rags squirted all over his hand and she exclaimed, "That's it! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" and her body contracted in orgasm. "Ohhhh, so good," she said as she regained her composure.

Pat was now fully oiled and, much to Phil's delight, was dancing to the music that was playing. When Matt had finished oiling up Rags' legs she joined Pat in an extremely sensuous girl on girl dance. Rags followed her own advice and ignored what else might be happening on the boat and gave all her attention to getting worked up with Pat. Pat felt it and soon the two women were rubbing their oiled bodies against one another, riding each other's thighs and using their fingers to stimulate each other's pussies, asses and tits. They took a cushion off one of the lounge chairs and put it on the front deck of the boat. Then Rags mounted Pat in the 69 position and they ate one another out to climax.

When the girls came down from their climaxes they stripped and oiled the men. The men, being men, knew that they were not capable of streaming out unlimited climaxes the way some women can. Because it was still early in the day they asked the women not to bring them off completely yet, but just to keep them on the edge for a while. It was a very pleasant torture. The women were dancing seductively around them as they oiled the men up, and were playing with their cock and their balls, giving them each raging erections. When the men were oiled the men started dancing, too. After a while Rags, said to Matt, "I think I'd like to dance to a slow number for a change."

All it took was the press of a button or two and the music changed. The couples held each other's slippery bodies in their arms and danced, using their hands to stimulate their partner's most private sensual parts. While both couples were dancing, each couple was getting lost in their partner's embrace. While the naked couples could be seen, the flotilla around them grew in size. It consisted mostly of horny college students, home for the summer who were staying at the family cabin while their parents were off at work. They were intrigued by what appeared to be an R rated live sex show.

Phil and Rags had come prepared. They had looked up some of the conversation starters they had used with Mel and Glen and again with Jeff and Becks -- questions like: What is one of your favorite fantasies? Is there a fantasy you would like to make a reality? What would you like to do on a sexy night out? How did you lose your virginity? What taboo sex is a secret turnon? If you turned to a website of erotic stories, what topics/subject matter would draw your attention? How often would you like to have sex? What is the hottest thing I could do for you?

Eventually Phil and Pat moved to the lounge chair at the back of the boat to continue their conversation and to continue to make out. The questions and answers were interrupted by long periods of caresses and kisses. Matt and Rags moved the lounge chair cushion back off the floor and onto the chair, moved the chair under the awning and also spent time making out with one another totally naked on the chair and talking about their sexual likes and fantasies, getting to know each other better. During this time the flotilla seemed to disperse as the young people could not see much going on.

About an hour and a half later the announcer on the radio gave the time and a few news updates. Matt asked, "Is it time to head on back?"

All agreed that they should. They all put on their micro swimwear and the girls stood at the front of the boat. Matt put on some music that had a heavy beat and the girls at the front of the boat danced like strippers while the guys stayed by the wheel and slowly got the boat turned around and headed back to the cabin. Almost immediately the flotilla that had surrounded them reappeared. They must have been in contact with one another by cell phone or some such thing. No one was behind the pontoon. They were either on one of the sides where they could see the girls dancing or else were in front of the pontoon, looking back.

The girls kept on dancing almost until it was time to dock the pontoon. After the boat was secured, Phil grabbed the cooler and carried it up onto the beach. There were still some drinks left in it so they each grabbed a drink and talked over what to do next. It was too early to get ready for the evening's activities so decided to play some badminton on the beach. The net was already set up. Matt went into the house to get the rackets and birdies.

Phil and Pat were on one side, Matt and Rags on the other. They had just begun to play when a number of young people from the flotilla came up on shore, having dropped anchor and left their boats. One guy served as spokesman for a group of about ten of them. He said, "You've got the net all set up, and we have a volleyball. We were wondering if maybe you might be willing to share your net with us and we'd all join together to play some beach volleyball."

"And you'd want to do that dressed like that?" Rags replied, pointing to the guy's board shorts. "Take a look at the girls around you. Do you see any of them wearing baggy shorts down to their knees?"

"No," he replied, "but they're girls."

"Would you like them to start wearing baggy shorts down to their knees every time they go to the beach with you?" Rags continued.

"Of course not," he replied.

"Then why do you expect the girls to like you wearing baggy shorts down to your knees. It doesn't make sense. When my husband and I first decided to go to the beach and we were looking at suits for me he encouraged me to by a small coverage suit like your girls are wearing here. I was a little hesitant to show too much skin. That's when he offered to wear a minimal coverage suit with me. I loved him for it then and I love him for it now.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that the biggest reason you want to play volleyball with us is so that you can get even closer to the micro bikinis that Pat and I are wearing. So here's the deal, you all come back here tomorrow afternoon at 1 PM and we'll play volleyball for an hour and a half to two hours PROVIDED the guys show up in minimal swimwear.

"I know. You don't know where you could find a suit similar to what Matt and Phil are wearing by tomorrow afternoon. Well, you won't. They came from a catalog. But you can find a girl's stretchy bikini bottom and take out the lining, and quite often that will work. Or try a girl's bikini bottom and wear it backwards -- that way the bigger triangle meant to cover part of her ass will hold your equipment, and the small triangle in front you will wear in back, showing off your cute little ass. Or you can find a men's department that sells bikini underwear and just wear that. I know it will be thin, but we girls like to see the outline of your mushroom head just as much as you like to see our camel toe or our nipples poking at the top of our swimwear..

"And in case you think I'm the one who's crazy here, just let me ask: Girls, be honest here. Which would you prefer to be with when you are in your minimal bikini: your guy in baggy knee length shorts like this guy here? (pointing to the guy who was acting as spokesman of the group) our your guy in a suit like Matt's? All in favor of baggy here say aye." Rags pointed to the spokesman as she asked for the vote. All one could hear was the water lapping at the shore. "All in favor of Matt, here, signify by the same sign." The vote was unanimous for the type of suit Matt was wearing.

One of the guys spoke up, "If worse comes to worst, can I just wear a jock strap/"

Before Rags could say anything a voice came from the middle of the girls, "A jock strap is fine; it will show off your butt."

"So we'll see you tomorrow or else we won't," said Rags. The group went back to their boats, but before she did, one of the girls came up to Rags and said, "Thank you. I hate board shorts and I think guys should show off just as much as girls. And thank you, too," she said to Matt, assuming that he was Rags' husband.

The couples played badminton for a while enjoying seeing each other in micro swimwear and enjoying the wardrobe malfunctions even more. Their plans were then to go to the cabin and take showers. Then they would get dressed to go out to eat and then go to a nightclub for dancing. The downstairs showers were big enough to accommodate two people. Matt showered with Rags and Phil showered with Pat. They enjoyed their showers immensely.

The girls went commando while wearing tube dresses with numerous and revealing cutouts in strategic places and covering up only that which had to be covered to get into the club. In fact each girl came equipped with a shawl to wear into the restaurant for additional coverage, pretty sure that wearing the dress alone would keep them from being admitted. Rags wore matching dangling earrings, navel jewelry and jewelry that hung from her inner labia. Pat did not have the piercings except for her ears. Their makeup was dramatic. Pat's dress was a light blue. In good light one could see her areolas and nipples. Rags' dress was red but so thin and stretched so tight her areolas and nipples were also quite visible. Because Rags had such huge tits much of her cleavage was visible on top and the bottom only came to the crease of her ass. It did not always stay there. Pat's dress was a little more modest only because her tits were not as huge. They each wore heels to match their dress.

Matt wore tight black jeans, and a dress shirt half way unbuttoned and a sport coat. Phil wore skin tight shiny lycre/spandex men's tights, a white dress shirt tied around where his shirt met the waist of his tights, and a black leather blazer. He wore a cowboy hat and black tall cowboy boots. It wasn't conventional. It wasn't supposed to be. He was an exhibitionist. He succeeded in drawing attention to himself, his muscled chest, his tight abs, and the impressive package between his legs.

They went to the restaurant separately. Matt had reserved a table for Rags and himself. Even wearing the shawl, Rags got a lot of attention as she entered the room and was ushered to a table. Phil and Pat came a little later. Pat's entrance also created quite a stir.

They talked about sex. This time Rags and Phil brought up subjects like: What kind of porn do you like to watch? Do you have a favorite male pornstar? What do you like about him? Do you have a favorite female porn star? What do you like about her. Is there something you've seen in porn you'd like to try? Just like on board the pontoon, it was not just Phil asking the questions and Pat answering, but then Phil would answer the question for himself, too. And sometimes a question Phil would ask would spark a question that Pat would think of.

In addition to these questions the meeting with their neighbors earlier in the afternoon gave them food for fantasy. Did you see a guy (girl) you thought was cute? Would you like to fuck him/her? How would you seduce him/her? Etc. The food was good, the conversation was sexy. Now they were ready to go to the night club.

The club was one that Phil had checked out years before and to which he and Rags went rather frequently. They had good music, a safe atmosphere and good security. Matt and Rags left for the club before Phil and Pat and were already out on the dance floor when Phil and Pat arrived. This was exquisite agony for Phil and the rest of the party. He had been out dancing with Rags often and knew how sexually charged it was to be dancing with her as she flaunted her body, teasing and seducing him.

Now he was seeing this from a distance as Rags was teasing and seducing another man, wearing a dress that was obscenely revealing. Watching her erotic movements and knowing that she was doing this to seduce another man made her actions almost pornographic. It was terrifically sexually exciting to watch. Yet knowing that this was for Matt and not for him also made Phil jealous. It was a jealousy that would raise his sexual excitement and that would drive him to want to reclaim his wife once their time with the Matthews was done.

And this combination of extreme sexual arousal, desire and jealousy wast felt by all four of the members of this little party. Phil took Pat out onto the dance floor. Each couple danced sensually for one another in a blatant attempt to get them so aroused they would have to go to the cabin and fuck. The fast numbers they danced as though they were exotic dancers and the slow songs became opportunities for vertical foreplay. Matt and Rags left the club first. The top of Rags' dress was pulled below her massive tits before they ever got to the car in the parking lot. Matt's cock was out and being stroked and sucked all the way to the cabin. They entered the living/dining room that contained the two king sized beds, stripped, claimed one of the beds and began to pleasure their partner's body with their hands and mouths.

It was Matt who was the first one to become desperate to fuck, and Rags got on her back and guided him into her while they were in the traditional missionary position. He exploded in her almost immediately, but as soon as the hypersensitivity of the head of his cock abated, she took him into her mouth and got him up again. "Now fuck me, lover!" she said as she reintroduced him into her waiting cunt.

Both Rags and Phil had made fucking a hobby. They never stopped buying books and magazines that dealt with sexual techniques -- both of the body and of the mind. Likewise they had a large collection of instructional videos that they had watched and from which they had learned. These had spiced up their marriage for well over fifteen years. Now, this night, Rags would begin to share the wealth of knowledge and skills she had honed with Phil to bring pleasure to Matt in ways he had never imagined.

Rags guided them through positions and techniques, moving Matt to where he was ready to orgasm and withdrawing just a bit so that they could prolong their love making for an extended time. Rags was not just making Matt's day (night), her techniques continued to bring her pleasure, too.

And that was the scene that Phil and Pat saw as they entered the cabin. For a while they sat on a sofa in a dark corner of the room and watched the live porn show being put on by their spouses. And then they, too moved to a bed, and Phil used the knowledge, skill and techniques that he and Rags had learned with one another to raise Pat's excitement to the point where she was having wave after wave of orgasms, some of them mild and gentle interspersed between ones that were mind shattering, explosive, convulsive and squirting.

Finally, when Pat was getting to the point where it seemed that she was almost all fucked out, Phil filled her with his cum as they experienced orgasmic bliss together, and they uncoupled, faced one another and talked each other through the afterglow with terms of endearment. Matt and Rags had already cum and watched the pornographic show that Pat and Phil had put on while kissing and fondling one another for some time.

When the action was done, Rags and Matt moved to a bathroom to get cleaned up. Phil and Pat noticed that and used the washroom, too. Both couples met in the kitchen, getting a drink. Matt and Pat were both quite shy with one another. Finally, Matt asked, "Are you having fun yet?" That lightened the mood.

They had not discussed this earlier, so Pat stated it just to clarify the situation, "I want to sleep for the rest of the night with Phil, if that's okay with you."

"It's fine with me," said Matt. "I'll apologize right now for waking you up in the middle of the night when Rags and I get it on again." Shortly after, the couples went to bed. As predicted, each couple did wake up twice during the night to couple with their partner.

This was something that Rags liked to do with Glen and Mel, so in the morning after breakfast Rags suggested that they set a timer and begin by fucking their lover, but when the timer rang, switch partners and fuck their spouse until the timer rang again, and keep on doing that until one couple had an orgasm. Then the other couple would continue until they had an orgasm. Because the beds were quite far apart in the large living/dining room, they would do this with all four of them on the same king size bed.