It Doesn't End There Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Rags had her way, that would be followed by a clean up session in which the men would clean the other man's come from a woman's pussy, and the woman would clean off the cock of the man who came in the other woman.

If Rags would not have her way because Matt was too hesitant to eat another man's cum, Rags knew that Phil would gladly clean her pussy and she would gladly clean his cock. Phil would probably clean Pat's pussy as well. So mid morning they did the exchanging partners thing as all four of them fucked on the same bed and after that went to their separate beds with their spouse to reassure their spouse that everything was okay.

And it was. Rags and Phil were getting great pleasure taking on the role of teacher and showing Matt and Pat ways that they could sexually pleasure one another. On top of that they were experiencing new cock and new pussy and were having new people lust after them so badly that they could not help exchanging partners. That was very sexy. And Matt and Pat were finally being awakened to what a sexual relationship could be like for the two of them and the great pleasure they could derive from one another as they explored every aspect of their sexuality.

After spending a little time with their partner and making sure everyone was comfortable with how things had progressed so far they made a light lunch and ate it out on the back porch. They wondered whether any of the group of young people they saw yesterday would show up to play volleyball. Just in case, they got ready.