All Comments on 'It Doesn't Have to be Gay (For You)'

by bianythingtwice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aceableaceableover 2 years ago

This is awesome, similar to me and my best friend growing up. He blind folded me for years and sucked me off. It wasn't until later in life we took the blind fold off and I started sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great setup for part 2. What happened when his friend read the letter, did he take his friends virginity or what? Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should continue

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have similar confession to my friend Chris, I want him to be more than my best friend and become my boyfriend, Im not much into other guys or gay relationship, i just wish he would take my anal virginity, i only want him to take own my ass and I wish to crossdress for him and be a girl completly for him and wish I could suck his cock regularly and get fucked hard in my ass be his submissive CD wife. I want him to take with him, keep me as his little slut a cum slut, let me suck his cock, give sloppy blowjob and deepthroating his hard cock most of the morning and he finishes off his load all over my face and body. Every weekend I want to dress slutty and be his whore and he use me as a fucktoy whenever he wants through the day in various ways and positions. My ultimate fantasy is I want Chris to cover my face with his cum every weekends after every sloppy bj and face fuck and continue to fuck my ass with the cum dripping all from my face mouth to my very tiny boobs and body, fuck me again and again calling me in dirty names and tell me kathy i want you, you're mine, i own ur ass, take my cock and be my whore, be my cum slut and cum all over me, and fuck me again till he could do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbianythingtwice@bianythingtwice
On here to write while I explore my sexuality. I am turned on by most things and get off compulsively. Happy to chat!