It Felt so Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a bunch of shit I don't need." I said brashly, and a little dishonestly, I had, after all, been thinking about her sexually within the last two hours. Maybe it was the fresh air. Maybe it was the human desire to occupy one's mind with one triviality once another had dissipated. Hand to God, I have to be honest and say my dick stiffened thinking about her.

"Well, regardless, we're basically sick of this stupid shit, Travis and I, and we think you two should either fuck it out, or fight it out. It's getting ridiculously droll to watch you deflect her shitty attitude. I know it's not your fault, really, but as her friend, I can say with total confidence, she won't be the one to make a first move." Rob burst out laughing, Travis feigned concern.

"So what are you saying? " I asked, not sure what to make of this revelation.

"Rebecca is going to ditch Christy behind those bushes over there. We're going to fuck off to the new cabin. You're going to lie and say we headed to the old cabin and she'll be your responsibility until you guys work it out." Rachel elucidated.

"What? That seems a bit extreme, I mean. What the fuck you guys! You spring this on me now?"

"Look, I'll hook you up, here's a bit of coke and a Mickey of lemon gin. Get her to do a couple of lines and shots and you can tap that." Travis said mildly, holding out the Mickey and a small bag of blow. Rob looked on and smiled a shit eating grin while Rachel looked concerned, convinced this was all for her friend's mental health.

The prospect was becoming more appealing. My dick started to get somewhat hard again thinking about holding Christy face down in a mattress while I gave her the white knuckle treatment. Rebecca returned sprinting, a little out of breath and wearing a mischievous grin on her adorable freckled face.

"See ya." Rob said, grabbing her hand and doing his best Cheshire Cat withdrawal. Evidently he and Rebecca were bemused to be rid of this situation also.

Travis and Rachel turned away in mock resolute, feigning pride in their decision to finally intervene on their friend's behalf and fix this broken social dynamic. In reality they didn't really give a shit and were simply just sick of the palpable sexual tension and annoying passive aggressive bullshit.

I watched them walk away, along with my aspirations for a chill vacation free of unnecessary complications. The shadows and light dappled their path and as they rapidly departed into the forest along the trail.

I was alone with her. My dick was half mast over this whole idea. I twisted the top off the lemon gin and took a few good swills. It burned good as it went down leaving an alcohol citrus aftertaste evaporating against my palate.

I was gonna do this. At this point, it was a public service to fuck this girl and get her to behave right. She should have said something. Who'd have guessed she was just in heat, sexually and emotionally frustrated? I honestly thought she was just a stupid, stuck up bitch.

The rustle of leaves alerted me to Cristy's approach. I turned around, inoculated against any further aggression from her.

I heard it said once that, "everything in life is about sex, except sex, sex is about power." It was at this particular moment, for me, that statement became an unavoidable fact. I was going to fuck the shit out of this girl and nothing was going to stop me.

"Did you let the air out of your tires." I chuckled as she approached, I felt like I was holding a royal flush against a pair of deuces.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Christy shot back her hazel green eyes instantly full of fire.

Had her eyes always been that captivating? I stared right back at her through them, using them like windows into her soul. I knew what had her all twisted up, and I knew how to make it better.

"It means it's time to drop the shit sister." The couple of shots of gin may have been kicking in.

Christy was taken aback, she wore a look of utter shock, it was like I had slapped her in the face. My dick got a little harder at sight of her speechless for the first time in my presence.

"What did you just say to me?" She growled, rallying her courage in the face of a crushing defeat.

"I said, pull the dicks out of your ears and you'll hear better." The booze was definitely kicking in nicely.

"I can't believe you'd talk to me like that." She attempted to slap my face. I grabbed her arm and held her fast. She was strong, but I outweigh her by 60 lbs and I'm not a small guy. I was the youngest of three siblings also, but by no means the smallest. When you grow up with two older brothers you get wise to unsolicited shots to the side of the head.

"Listen bitch if you're gonna play it like that I'll strip you naked and leave you out here by yourself right now. I'm about six months past being sick of your shitty attitude." I explained with a restrained air of aggression.

"I, uh, who do you think you are? Do you know who my dad is?" I couldn't believe that was what she had to say. Her threats seemed so inconsequential now, her best friend as well as the rest of my friends, had given me permission, she didn't stand a chance.

"The emperor wears no clothes m'lady." I replied in mock gallantry. And began walking away down the trail towards the old cabin.

"Where do you think you're going?" She yelled after me a little bit of desperation creeping into her voice. It was loud enough, I imagined, the rest of the group heard it in the distance and were laughing their fucking asses off.

* * *

After about an hour of speed walking to tire her out, I slowed down. turning to see her cresting a small hill. She looked a little ragged, perhaps she'd fallen a few times or she had gotten caught in the underbrush. I had ignored her the whole way, relishing sounds behind me of an occasional struggle with branches and obstacles, or mumbled curses, as she struggled to keep up with me across difficult terrain. I smiled as I stood there, waiting for her, pretending to look at an imaginary watch, casually mocking her suffering.

"Slow down for fuck sakes! I can't keep up." She pleaded.

I laughed. Maybe I should tell her about the coke?

"Maybe you need a little Bolivian marching powder?" I taunted, seeing if she would bite.

"You've got coke?" She said, her eyes going a little bit crazy, that intense look. I could see she was down for it; all of it: the drugs, the sex, a little humiliation. Any excuse to abandon herself to her desires, become a sexual animal free from inhibitions and excuses.

"I do have some coke. Why should I share it with you?" I teased.

"C'mon gimme some. Just a little bump." She pleaded, she was acting real nice, all of a sudden.

I liked this, my dick really liked it, she looked me square in the eye, She was smouldering with desire, I could see it, and she knew I could see it. A figurative door had closed behind her, no going back, she knew it was inevitable. Tonight she was going to get what she'd been wanting for six long months. Finally getting what she'd been depriving herself of by day, and touching herself imagining by night. I could tell her little bean was hard for me and her knickers were getting wet.

"Uh, uh, uh, good things to those who wait and all that." I pulled the gin out and held it slightly out of reach as her eyes latched on to her excuse to get freaky and wild with a socially acceptable excuse. She reached for the mickey of gin and I hoisted it a little higher, just out of her reach. She looked angry, in a beautiful sort of way. I guess I'd grown accustomed to our diametric dispositions. Perhaps that was male-female dynamics throughout nature? Animals don't very often make love. More often, sex is an act of violence and carnal need, driven by survival instinct. That sounded pretty good right about now. Pondering the notion caused my dick to pulse against my leg.

I relented and let her have the bottle.

"Don't get too smashed." I needled, "You don't want to make an error in judgement you might regret."

"Are you fucking serious right now?" She queried angrily.

I had grown accustomed to her in some strange way. She looked resplendent, all smudged with sweat and dirt. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I could tell by her shifting feet she was starting to get a little nervous. She realized I'd never really initiated this much eye contact or banter in our interactions before. She was abundantly aware something had changed, she was no longer in control of this social situation.

She unscrewed the cap on the gin and drank deeply, probably a little thirsty, but also realizing she could use something to bolster her spirit against the uncertainty of what was developing between us. Things were changing, little did she know it, but the tides had turned.

"Where is everybody?" She blurted, "Why haven't we caught up to them?"

"Maybe they're in a hurry to get in the water." I pretended, knowing full well it was just us now.

"I mean, we've been going pretty fast, you think we'd have seen them or heard them by now." She continued; trying to alleviate the concern now gathering in her countenance.

"Yeah, maybe they're simply not loudmouths that bitch about everything." I added callously.

"You're a real son of a bitch, you know that?" Christy said, losing control of her emotions and revealing she was a little afraid.

"Don't be mad." I responded, "Share some more gin with me, we'll be there soon."

She handed me the bottle and I downed about a fifth of it before wiping my face on my sleeve and handing it back.

"If you're good, there will be treats later." I said temptingly. I turned around leaving her standing there with the bottle as I jotted off down the trail resuming my previous pace.

* * *

Surprisingly, within a half hour, the terrain started to look familiar as the forest gave way to more junipers and deciduous trees. After a few minutes of pathfinding I could hear, and smell, the rushing water of the river. There was the unmistakable ionized scent of a fresh mountain fed stream mixed with the bouquet of algae and a hint of sulphur aroma from the hot spring. As I reached the top of a small bank, the cabin's moss covered roof became visible. I approached with enthusiastic vigour. Tonight was going to be amazing.

As I mounted the porch I set down my bag and cooler, beside the door, and fetched a pre rolled joint out of my stash. I fished in my bag for my fire making supplies and retrieved a Bic lighter, sparking it to life and inhaling deeply in celebration.

I looked down the path and saw Christy struggling her way over the crest of the hill. When she saw the cabin, a look of relief washed over her face as she realized she had finally arrived. She was walking a little crooked, she had been drinking the gin out of thirst forgetting to account for it's inebriating effects.

"Where is everybody?" She asked a brashly, waving her arms sloppily, revealing the gin had indeed removed much of her apprehension.

I took a huge toke off the joint and held it out to her. She accepted the weed and inhaled, then tilted the last swig of gin to her full lips and drained it. She carelessly held the bottle upside down as the last few drops fell to the ground.

"All gone." She slurred as she teetered, tipsy from the gin.

I removed my shirt and sat bare chested on the edge of the porch to unlace my boots. Christy looked on licking her lips and smiling while she saucily wavered. I smiled back with my best mischievous grin as I drank in her dusky hazel, green eyes. She was all mine, I planned to take my time and enjoy this, it had been a long time coming.

"What are you doing." She asked, obviously enjoying the sight of me undressing in front of her, liquid courage buttressing the novelty of her current frame of mind.

"I'm taking off all my clothes." I stated, as I pulled off my socks and undid my belt.

"Wait, what? All your clothes? Aren't you going to put on a bathing suit?" She pronounced in a tone that revealed curiosity and provocative emotions were confusing her practical sensibilities. She gestured drunkenly at my crotch with the empty gin bottle when she said it. It was unabashedly drunken behaviour. She was throwing caution to the wind tonight too. It was clear she was feeling uninhibited, and all it took was a modest dose of liquid lubricant.

I pulled off my jeans and placed them on the porch with the rest of my things and stood there in front of her, my cock engorged with excitement, visible through my boxers. Her eyes were drawn to it as she carelessly dropped the bottle and started subconsciously sucking on her little finger. She was seeing something she liked, something she had thought about before. The look on her dirty, cute little face gave it all away. She was horny. Her animosity and defensive demeanour had been overcome by carnal excitement.

I took advantage of her attention and dropped my boxers and stepped out of them confidently. Her eyes widened in astonishment and sparkled with excitement when she saw my cock.

"Have you never seen an uncircumcised dick before?" I asked her, relishing the reaction my blood engorged dong was eliciting from her.

Her knees buckled in slightly as she rubbed her legs together. She pulled down the hem of her shirt, adorably fidgeted, then giggling nervously still chewing her finger. She was going to be a real treat. She had shed most of her phoney pretence and inhibitions: just a horny girl now, needing to get fucked.

I took the joint back from her, turned and made my way carefully towards the river where rocks had been stacked to make two pools. The upper pool received the flow from a hose leading down from the hot spring and the lower pool collected the run off from the upper pool and featured an inlet to mix with the river water. Holding the smouldering joint between my lips I grabbed the plastic bailing bucket left there by the owner and stepped into the lower pool, it was reasonably warm, like a swimming pool. I dipped the five gallon bucket into the river walked two steps across the lower pool and dumped the bucket into the upper pool causing it to overflow. It displaced a warm flood which cascaded over the side of the upper pool into the water around me.

I repeated this step a quite a few times testing the water temperature in the upper pool while observing Christy out of the corner of my eye. She was watching me as my muscles flexed, filling the heavy bucket with icy river water and dumping it into the steaming upper bath. The bottom of both pools was a mixture of black and grey sand, revealed by the removal of riverbed rocks which had been piled precisely to form the cascading pools.

I was giving her a good show by lifting the bucket in such a way as to flex my muscles against the effort of the task. She approached close enough to see my submerged lower half from her perspective. Her curiosity and horniness overriding her modesty. I offered the joint back to her. She puffed it few times then dashed it out on the ground under her foot.

"Are you going to get in the water?" I asked, staring unblinkingly, inviting her eye contact.

Fuck she looked good! Her clothes fit tight, her legs were nicely toned and tanned. She was visibly filthy and covered in sweat and a little loaded. My dick twitched noticeably under the water and her eyes involuntarily grew wide as she smiled a naughty grin.

"I should get in the water shouldn't I?" she commented aimlessly, her eyes still trained on my penis. She unceremoniously sat down on the ground and started to remove her boots.

"That won't do." I stated flatly, testing the water in the upper pool and finding it about right.

I emerged from the warm water, my engorged cock hanging nicely between my legs attracting her undivided attention, not unlike a hypnotists pocket watch. I walked over to the porch where my pack was, retrieving my solar powered radio/charge station and tuned in a classic rock station. It was a little fuzzy but the signal was strong enough that at medium volume of the music was discernibly clear.

"I want you to do a little dance for me." I said placing the radio on a nearby rock and stepping carefully into the hot water. It was easily 108 degrees Fahrenheit, plenty warm. It felt incredibly soothing as I dipped into the luxurious custom mineral bath.

"I want you to show me how sexy you can be while you take off your clothes." I added.

She giggled and blushed.

"I've never done anything like that before." She said abashedly. Her modesty was cute.

"Well, if you want me to share my treats with you, you need to convince me I'm not wasting my time with you." I informed her with an implication of authority.

"Like, how do I do it?" She asked, revealing a vulnerable innocence that increased the flow of blood below my waist. She looked around nervously making sure no one was in our vicinity.

"Sway your hips to the music and play with your hair." I offered nonchalantly.

Christy started shifting her weight back and forth between legs. A little at first. Then the music, booze and weed started to take over. I could see her lose herself to the rhythm. She started to undulate her hips while her hands caressed and gathered in her bountiful thick curls. As her hands played with her hair, she closed her eyes. She abandoned reality and began to rock her hips seductively. There was a wildcat in there, behind all that pomp and false purity. Underneath it all she was a dirty unabashed vixen flaring with desire.

Christy stared hungrily through her cascading curls, opening her mouth provocatively and oscillating her sexy hips. She stumbled a bit on the uneven ground, revealing that, despite her best efforts to release her inner sex goddess, she was oversexed and drunk. The combination was definitely doing the trick for me though.

"You should take off your clothes a little bit at a time." I suggested while I played with my cock and watched her.

Her mouth pouting seductively, her eyelids partially closed, her face wanton with sexual desire as she slowly undid the buttons of her shorts. One by one, they revealed her low riding pink panties and ample hips. She let them fall, stepped forward out of her tan shorts, kicked them into the air carelessly, as she writhed scintillatingly with the music.

"That looks so good." I moaned, gently stroking my dick.

"Now turn around and grab your ankles while you look at me." Leading her with my instructions.

She turned around revealing her plentiful sexy ass and bent over at the waist. She slowly slid her hands down her thighs, then calves, grabbed her ankles, as her hair touched the ground and spread out around her feet. She looked back, emanating smouldering sexuality, hungrily, watching me touch myself. It was obvious she'd never done this before and it was turning her on.

"Now wiggle your hips and shake your sexy ass." I demanded.

Her plump cheeks jiggled as she shook her amazing ass and stared at my cock. She looked a proper floozy. I had a sudden urge to take her over my knee and tan her ass with my hand. The urge to dominate her and make her my personal cock socket was overpowering. She ran her hands up the backs of her smooth legs and spread her amazing ass, the fabric of her pretty pink panties swallowed in-between her fleshy tanned cheeks.

"That's real nice Christy. Put on a good show for me." I encouraged, as she surrendered her inhibitions.

She really started getting into it; touching herself suggestively, while writhing and undulating to the song on the radio. She grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Her plentiful curls momentarily disappearing, then exploding back into view when she popped it over her head.

She danced provocatively, gyrating her hips as she turned around a little bit at a time. She was wearing a matching pink bra and her boobs looked enormous spilling over the supporting cups of fabric. She caressed her melons, pushing them together and holding them up, while she swivelled her hips in a crude humping motion. The effect was erotic and I was thoroughly impressed she could act this sexy.