It Felt so Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna eat your tasty little cunt now." I said as I rubbed my nose around in her amazing bush, enjoying the musky smell of her sex and sweat trapped in her pubic curls. She moaned and writhed, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them, as she tossed her head from side to side. I was barely touching her but she was going crazy.

"Oh gawd Clint, put your fingers deep inside me and eat my tight little pussy." She begged as I stuck out my tongue and licked her sodden crack from bottom to top then flicked my tongue at the top when I got close to her love button. She shuddered and squeaked as my tongue made contact with her swollen clit. I could see her little hooded pleasure pea engorged and poking out. I licked it lightly as I slid a finger inside her and started moving it in a come hither motion.

"What the fuck are you doing to me." She screamed as I lightly touched her hyper sensitized clit with my tongue. Her snatch was tangy with sweat and the smell was like heaven. I pursed my lips, looked up at her and motor boated her erect tissue. Immediately she started convulsing as I felt a flood of wetness release deep in her quim and soak my coaxing finger. She looked amazing as her big tits heaved and her head swivelled around in ecstasy.

"Ohhh my gawd!" She screamed loudly enough to startle me. Another flood of creamy wetness coated her sugar walls as I wiggled my finger slowly against her spongy G spot and continued to buzz my lips against the devil's doorbell.

"Yeeeees! Oh gawd yesss!" She hissed as I unrelentingly kept brrring my lips and coaxing with my finger. Her eyes locked with mine as she looked down at me, past her heaving melons, between her legs enjoying the sight of my mouth on her mound.

"Ohhh Clint. Yes Clint, just like that mmmnnn, like that baby. Uhhhh, Uhhnnn, UHHHHNNNNN!"

I could tell I had made her cum again because her insides were making a sexy sloshing noise as she bucked her hips and my finger moved inside her. I started sucking her little sprout in my mouth as her creamy pussy squeezed my finger in pulses. She thrashed and screamed as I sucked and fiddled her sopping panty hamster.

I removed my finger and pushed her leg up off the ground as I kneeled upright. I lifted her leg onto my shoulder and turned her onto her side as I swung my leg over hers and straddled it. She was spread open nicely and I could see her glistening pink slit and asshole exposed in front of me. I took my cooch soaked finger and massaged her anus with it while I ran my thumb up and down her slippery sex.

She was speechless and quivered occasionally as I massaged her rectum and love tunnel. This was easily the happiest I'd been in months, maybe even years. She looked happy too, her eyes locked on mine as I touched her most private areas, enjoying the smell and sight off her sexy body.

"Does that feel good Christy?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes as I massaged her tight anus and slippery gitzi.

"So good Clint, I'm really sorry about all the shit I put you through. Sometimes I can be really stupid and fuck things up for myself."

"Yeah, I mean look at us now. I'd say we're getting along pretty good all things considered." I replied with a smile on my face and my finger on her sexy puckered asshole.

"I kind of liked you the first day I met you but I couldn't really... uhm." Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes and lost concentration. My thumb was separating her fleshy outer lips and the sensation was distracting her.

"You see I've gotten used to being a bitch to avoid situations that make me uncomfortable." She licked her fingers and started gently playing with her clit as she smiled at me.

"I make you uncomfortable?" I asked as I touched her piss hole with the pad of my thumb.

"Yes, I thought you were really hot, and I, well my family, I ooohhh Clint!" My finger pushed inside her ass slightly as she lost concentration, perhaps her admissions and honesty were relaxing her booty as well as her conscience.

"Well I don't really care about your family, what about you? Are you actually into this or is this just a one time thing?" I wanted to know where I stood. If her family was that strict about who their daughter dated, maybe this wasn't meant to be. I pushed my thumb into her love tunnel and gently eased my slippery finger a little deeper into her ass.

"I, oh my gawd that fells so good... I want this, I wanted this for so long, I just knew it wasn't in alignment with my family's plans for my future. They wouldn't understand." She explained as she allowed herself to relax on the ground and swallowed my fingers into her holes.

"Do your parents decide who you date then?" I asked, knowing very well that they did but wanting to see how she saw it.

"Yessssss, they tell me what boys to see and what school I should go to. They arrange my activities for me most of the time. Oh my gawd Clint you're making me super hot." Her ass took my finger a little deeper as I slid my thumb around inside of cupid's warehouse.

"My parents say that when I get married and leave home I can do whatever I want but under their roof I have to follow their rules." She removed her hand from her clit and licked her fingers then resumed jilling herself as I fingered her.

"Why do you still live with them then? You're eighteen, don't you want your independence?" I asked genuinely, curious as to what kept her living under such strict conditions.

"Keep moving your thumb just like that." She pleaded. I was distracting her, she grabbed her boob with her hand as she bit her lower lip and moaned softly.

I dropped the subject for the time being, I didn't need a girlfriend, but I would be lying if I said she didn't drive me crazy. I started to arrive at the conclusion I might want her to be my woman. I didn't even consider having a girlfriend before today, especially Christy. However, I had never had such freaky uninhibited sex with a girl before. Her sexy little body was a finely tuned machine, hot rodded to cum. I wanted more. My dick was already starting to get hard again.

"Get in the water with me Christy." I said as I withdrew my finger and thumb from her slit and bum. She made a pouty face when I extracted my digits and whined as I stood up.

I went back to the porch and retrieved a couple of cold cans of beer. Christy got into the water, first dipping her toes, then slowly wading in. She looked at me making faces to indicate the scalding heat of the water as she eased in to the hot pool. She splashed water into her face and rubbed off the dirt and cum. She luxuriated in the soothing heat of the mineral laden water. Her legs breaking the surface and resting on some flat rocks at the pools edge as she settled into a comfortable spot.

My dick was hanging long as I returned with the beer. I settled into a seated position beside her with my back against the rocky pool side. I placed a can of beer beside her and cracked my own open and drank a huge gulp. I put my arm around Christy and kissed her on the cheek. She turned and moved her hair away from her face and latched on to my mouth with hers. She moaned as our mouths sucked and played, catching tongues and lips lightly between teeth. The taste of her mouth was sweet and she smelled amazing.

Christy found my cock below the surface of the water and lightly caressed it in her hand.

"Do you even like me Clint?" It seemed like a strange question considering where her hand was. Then again, maybe not, if evaluating the answer was based on my opinion of her before the last few hours.

"Honestly Christy, I hated your guts up until a few hours ago. I didn't even think you were very attractive because you seemed so determined to act in an ugly way." I replied, maybe too honestly.

"I'm so sorry Clint." She said, her eyes welling with tears of regret.

"I was just trying to convince myself I didn't want you. I figured if I was enough of a bitch to you I could persuade myself I wasn't into you and keep you at arms length. I feel so stupid now because this is what I wanted. To be honest with you, show you that I liked you and find you attractive. I wanted you to see me that way too." Tears streamed down her pretty face. Christy's emotional vulnerability was starting to match her sexual vulnerability. I didn't expect this candidness from her. Perhaps, her bitchiness was actually just a false front. A mean girl act, to protect her soft heart with a protective shell of negativity and nastiness.

Her hand continued to tease my cock below the water, she really liked pushing my foreskin back and forth over the head. It felt amazing.

"Keep doing that baby." Whispered in her ear before planting some kisses on her neck and licking her earlobe.

"Mmmnnn, I like your tongue Clint." She said as she surrendered her neck, collarbone and shoulder, inviting my mouth to taste her and spread kisses over her upper body. I grabbed her breasts as I continued to kiss her. They felt unbelievable, even over her bra. I couldn't wait to see them. My cock throbbed in her hand as I speculated, making her giggle. Her eyes watched me as I caressed her huge tits. They looked so good on her small frame. So firm, yet yielding to my touch with a softness that made my body react with autonomic sensual responses.

"Do you want to see my tits?" She asked rhetorically as she removed her legs from the pool side and stood up. Her wet bush dripping gorgeously as she stood in front of me, her olive skin was so flawless and smooth. She looked amazing, wearing nothing but her pink bra; her boobs spilling out around the fabric.

She grabbed her beer and bewitchingly walked away to the far side of the pool, making her hips and ass sway exquisitely. Then, she turned and ran her hands up her body seductively and grabbed her jugs while cocking one hip and locking eyes with me. She grabbed the under wires of her bra and pulled up slowly, savouring the moment and my undivided attention. She inched the fabric away, revealing her buoyant globes. She shifted her weight, and stuck her generous hips out the other direction as she flipped the bra up as her titties dropped free.

They were splendid! She didn't have any tan lines. Christy's breasts were sizeable globes that didn't droop despite their generous proportion; they stood out buxom and firm. Her areoles were small and brown with hard little points. She cracked her beer snapping the tab. Beer fizzed out of the opening as she tilted her head back and dramatically poured the beer into her mouth letting it overflow and run down her neck and boobs. It was intentionally flirtatious, seductive and incredibly effective.

She repeated the same slinky walk back towards me her hips swaying wantonly. She stood in front of me naked and splendorous. She sipped her beer then squatted down straddling my legs. Her pubic mound against my stomach pushing her tits around my face. Her bare breasts and body felt amazing against me and she smelled amazing too. She bounced against me as I kissed and sucked at her jugs, using my hands and mouth to appreciate her bountiful tits. It was heavenly.

My cock kept grazing her bum. The combination of being smothered in mountains of horny flesh as her plentiful ass teased my erection, was driving me insane. She enjoyed my mild suffocation and sipped her beer smiling and grinding against me. She dribbled some beer into her cleavage and I slurped and licked it up as she giggled and pushed her tits together. She lowered her bum against my cock and let it slide between her rounded cheeks, moaning pleasurably as she rocked her bottom around my manhood.

"Bend me over and fuck me with that big dick Clint. I need it inside me." She had a convincing way with words.

I let go of her breasts and grabbed her hips, I held her bottom down hard against my throbbing dick so we were chest to chest and kissed her deeply. Her plentiful cheeks surrounded my dick as she slid her buns up and down my shaft. She moaned as I slipped my tongue aggressively into her mouth tasting her deeply; sucking at her mouth and enjoying her oral surrender.

I picked her up off of my lap and repositioned my hands on her hips but from behind. I bent her over and positioned her so she could get purchase on the wall of the pool to hold herself up. I rubbed and admired the beautiful ass surrendered in front of me and gave it a healthy slap.

"Ooooh!" She cooed as I knelt down in front of her beautiful behind and spread her cheeks exposing her hairy pussy and balloon knot. Her wet, pink labia invited my tongue to tease and explore her as I ate and slurped at her tight little beef curtains. Her pussy was admirably tight, I knew she was going to be a snug fit so I wanted her well lubricated for penetration.

"Oh yeah Clint, lick my hairy little pussy." She encouraged as I continued to salivate and enjoy her musky flavour and smell, greedily spreading her bouquet all over my face. I held her cheeks apart and stuck my tongue straight in her asshole, she squealed and squirmed as I licked her ass and moaned eating her wet tasty bung.

"Oh fuck! Tongue plow my stink ditch. You're driving me crazy. Stick it in me!" I loved her filthy mouth, she was crude like a pirate hooker. She definitely wasn't shy to ask for what she wanted.

"Eat my filthy ass before you fuck me like a whore!" Wow! I was overcome with desire for this smutty hustler. I didn't know whether I preferred her mouth sucking on my cock or spewing lewd and lascivious smut into my ears.

"You're a foul mouthed little tart, I'm gonna fill you with hot cum." I stood up behind her and lined up my dick with her swollen clam. I held on to her bum and hips, slowly sinking my dick into her. She moaned as she felt me inside her, then groaned with sexual frustration as I stopped and drew back, then re-entered, keeping my thrusts shallow.

"Don't tease me with that big fucking dick, fuck my pussy like you hate it!" She demanded as she bounced her ass and looked back at me with a sulk. Her big beautiful eyes pleaded for me to fill her up.

I slowly slid my whole cock inside her and she moaned. I stood there for a moment, flexing my cock inside her tight snatch, enjoying the grip she had on my johnson.

"Fuck that's big." She whispered as she tossed her hair aside and started grinding her ass against me.

I withdrew and plunged back into her with a healthy smack as my hips collided with her cushiony ass. I duplicated my initial thrust, enjoying the way her ass and pussy were spread in front of me. She looked back at me, her eyes aflame, as she watched me rail her and enjoy myself. I started thrusting with more intensity letting my emotions direct my passion. The powerful and confusing mix of feelings chaotically churned inside of me, suspending me between wanting to make love to her and fucking her guts out.

"It's O.K Clint, I want it hard." She said, knowing what was going on inside my head. "Make my pussy cry tears of cum."

I caved into my inner animalistic craving. I desperately wanted to fill her up. I needed to make her my woman.

I plunged into her over and over as she thrashed and whipped her hair. I impaled her mercilessly on my rod as I tried to come to terms with all of the feelings inside of me. She had frustrated me for a long time, had tried to make me feel inadequate and hate her. As I fucked her, I let her know I was still angry about what she had done to me.

"Use my pussy, mmmnnnn, fuck it! Fuck me, fuck me fuck meeeeeee!" She squealed as she came hard around my cock, renewing the wetness in her excited hole. It was like we were connected emotionally through our copulation. Her vagina accepting atonement for her poor behaviour and my dick conveying a mixture of anger and passion. It was overwhelming. It was violent. It was like nothing either of us had ever experienced. It was glorious.

"Take my fucking cock you dirty whore." I demanded as she continued to cum around my merciless thrusting spear. I grabbed her hair and pulled it aggressively arching her back helplessly. Her tits looked fantastic bouncing around, as I wildly fucked her as hard as I possibly could.

I slapped her ass really hard and she screamed. I felt guilty; yet, I wanted to hurt and humiliate her. I wanted this to be turbulent and intense. She looked back at me with tears streaming down her face. It was like she knew this was how it had to be to make amends. The look in Christy's teared up eyes made it clear that it was this way on purpose, and she loved it.

"Yes fuck me like a dirty whore, I'm a dirty stupid whore!" She bellowed as I viciously thrust in and out of her tight cunt. I was going to cum harder than I ever had before in my life, and I desperately screwed her as I dug my hand into her fleshy ass and yanked her head back ruthlessly.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fill me up!" She screamed as she squealed and started to cum again. I sank into her with as much intensity and fury as I could. I released all of my stress and emotional confusion as well as a thick load of cum into her tight little gash.

I almost blacked out. It felt like the entire universe was shooting throughout my body and out of my dick. My balls clenched, my prostrate was throbbing with every beat of my heart as sperm gushed out of me. I felt like I had infused my cum with the potency of a thousand angry soldiers bent on revenge and a lust for justice. I kept my dick sunk deep inside her as I spilled my ejaculating seed deep in her womb. Each pulse of my cock making me convulse and grimace. I didn't even care if she was using protection. If I had just made her pregnant, the child we had just made would take over the world. I had never felt so good about anything in my whole life.

"Oh my gawd Clint!" Christy smiled back at me with tears in her eyes.

"I've never cum like that before." She said as she smiled and sobbed.

I held her like that moving in and out of her wincing between agony and ecstasy as her tight pussy milked the last drops of cum out of my angry dick.

I let go of her ass and grabbed a healthy handful of her tit pulling her upright and kissing her neck tenderly.

"I'm sorry I was rough, but I needed that." I explained honestly feeling a little ashamed that I had used her in such a fashion.

"I needed it like that too." She avowed. "I wanted you to make me your little rape slut." She said smiling and trying to lighten the mood.

The emotions were tangible. If there had been any emotional turmoil between us we had just fucked it out of existence. I caressed her breasts as I continued to kiss her neck and nibble her ear, my cock softening inside of her.

I pulled out of her and she turned around embracing me as she planted a passionate soulful kiss on my mouth. We stayed like that for quite a while, her beautiful body adjoining mine as our hands and mouths roamed freely over each other. I kissed away her salty tears and savoured their significance as I revelled in our newfound closeness and friendship.

It was going to be different now, better. No more angry subterfuge or hidden emotions. No more unabated sexual frustration. And no more social dysfunction. Being out in the woods had allowed us to shed all superficial constraints and act in the most essential instinctive manner possible. Nature had healed us. As we stood there naked in the hot spring holding each other post coitus, it was like we had fulfilled some sort of universal aspiration. A man and a woman coming together sexually to align the inherent differences and conflicts between them.

"So what are we going to tell everyone." She asked, with some trepidation in her voice.

"I'm going to tell them I took you out into the woods and made you my filthy little slut." I laughed.

She punched me in the chest and smiled, her eyes twinkling as she looked up at me with a smouldering devotion.

"I'm going to tell everyone that you're my woman." I said with some satisfaction. It felt so right.