All Comments on 'It Gets Nasty in Nice'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Sad, sick

and with characters as realistic as a Hentai cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just one sick mother fucker author

Who ought to be "sanitized."

Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

To those who write negative comments, it happens all the time, with or without a husbands involvement. The world is not always a safe place, even in high class hotels and if you are foolish enough to leave with a stranger............

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
A Little Brutal

But when you are a millionaire's wife don't screw other men. You might just wind up sucking off a horse.

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cucks are.so funny when they are jealous

The only reason there is so much anger from the cucks is tha they want to be sold into slavery by their wives.Don't worry girls, you an always find a new wife who can humiliate.you.as bad as you need it. Email DQS; I am sure he can hook you up.DBB7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story but over the top in retribution

Certianly such a self absorbed, sluttish married woman, who was extremely spoiled did deserve some retribution for her insanity. But I felt that this extreme set up retribution to end up setting her up with a lifetime of sexual slavary is a bet much.

One obvious thing that is missing in this tale is the responsibility of the husband purtting up with her lifestyle for years before he acted. Certainly eliminating her from the scene a divorce could be easily granted for abandonment (in the US that is) and she would get 0$.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Honestly, anyone who considers this retribution is the freaking cuck they want to pretend they're not. It's a man deliberately cucking himself to a foreigner, a gang of foreigners, then a brothel full of foreigners, all the while never getting a divorce.

And then enjoying the pictures after? The pictures of his wife getting fucked exactly the way she wanted? Yeahhhhhh that's not retribution. That's a cuck in denial. I'm sure he'll be getting a regular delivery of pics and video from the Arabs while he lives in monastic denial, pathetically jerking himself off.

The laughable thing is that the zealot anti-cuck brigade eats it right up without realizing the self-mockery that's going on.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Fairly predictable

Only question is 'Why pay for the tits and the spa?' Hubby knew he was going to dispose of Sweetie the hard way. This was predictable because there was no rationale provided that explained why a beautiful woman, highly valued (from her perspective) by her Hubby, was on the Riviera by herself. Hubby did NOT have a sudden business emergency which delayed his travel, or a sudden health problem with his aged Mother. Hubby is simply NOT there, didn't plan to be there, isn't coming in later. Nope ... Something is clearly up!

A Bull who is perfectly tempting and a Sweetie who is painfully gorgeous! It smacks very strongly of the classic dilemma, 'what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?' She gets horse-fucked!

4*

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
The prologue kept me reading

The first paragraph or two got me hating the protag. The seduction and sex was compelling, but I resented the bitch so I couldn't appreciate the well-executed eroticism of the writing. The burn was a classic, extreme one. The irony for me is that, without the wink at the beginning I wouldn't have stuck with it, but it also deflated the suspense. I fully expected a revenge of the type delivered. Author doesn't need me to state the obvious: he can flat out write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick

I don't care how bad the bitch was she didn't deserve this. Only someone with a sick mind would come up with this story. Means I will not be reading anything else you put out there. I'm not sure what woman fucked you over but you really need to get over it.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

What a "fun" read. Very erotic and original.

Okay, Okay, semi-erotic and original.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 11 years ago
Good read!

Too bad most here don't get that it's just a STORY. xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You looking for a rational explanation ? Look in the asylum for insane manuals.

That's where this pathetic 'writer' was just released from.

God damn, are there some real sickos writers out there.

DonGraham333DonGraham333over 10 years ago
What a great twist to the story.

That was a really good story, a real twister of an end.

That was a strong story line. very good.

Are there any more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

a happy ending. I'm wet.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Heather picked the wrong Jamal that time and paid for it. Husband wins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6083 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.