It Goes Bump In The Night

Story Info
She doesn't like anal... Or does she?
4.8k words
4.42
22.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a work of fiction, a product of my own insatiable imagination. Any resemblance of any characters in this story to other persons, real or otherwise, is purely coincidental. Thank you for reading.

Stephanie was a young, 26-year old petite woman with long, strawberry blonde hair. She was slender, standing at 5 foot 2 and weighing only 110 pounds. She had small but perky 32B tits with pink nipples that stood at attention like small erasers at the slightest attention. She was always smiling, friendly and outgoing, loving to be the center of attention anywhere she went.

Stephanie's boyfriend Chris was a handsome young man, 27 years old with blonde hair and a devilishly sexy smile. He stood about 6 feet tall and was incredibly kind and charming to all whom he met. He loved Stephanie deeply, and loved noticing all the attention she got from others everywhere they went together. She liked to dress provocatively with short shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and v-cut tops that showed off her cleavage just enough with the right push-up bra.

Chris loved having sex with Stephanie, and they did it as often as they could, always finding new positions or new toys to incorporate into their lovemaking. He was very satisfied with their sex life, but deeply desired one thing more than anything else. One thing that Stephanie had been reluctant to try, in all the years they had been together. Chris was an ass-man. He loved Stephanie's shapely rear end, watching the way it moved when she walked, the way the curves of her asscheeks filled out her shorts just right. Oh how he wanted more than anything to have her virgin ass, even just once. He could then die a happy man.

They had talked about it before, but the conversation always ended the same way. Stephanie was afraid that it would hurt too much, and just didn't feel comfortable trying it. She also said the idea felt kind of gross to her, so he stopped bringing it up. But that didn't mean he stopped thinking about it. Instead, he continued to live in his rich fantasy world, imagining he was fucking her ass while they made love, fantasizing about how amazing it would feel to release his load deep inside her tight little backdoor.

Chris wasn't gay, and didn't even consider himself bisexual, but often found that he enjoyed sticking a finger or a toy up his ass while he masturbated, intensifying the feeling of his eventual release. He dreamed of having someone fuck him up the ass, cumming deep inside and filling him up as he experienced his own explosive orgasm. The fantasy would bring him to the edge and cause him to lose his load quickly every time. He sometimes wondered what it would be like, just once, to be fucked in the ass by another man. He wondered if maybe he could be considered 'bi-curious', but he would never admit that to anyone, even Stephanie. That was a secret he would take with him to the grave.

Stephanie and Chris always slept in the nude, enjoying spooning together at night, feeling the closeness of each other's bodies. Stephanie was a very sound sleeper, but Chris often experienced fitful, fragmented sleep, tossing and turning and spending a good part of the night awake, despite his best attempts. After trying just about everything he could think of to achieve the perfect night's rest, he had resigned himself to a lifetime of sleep deprivation and was beginning to get used to functioning in this way. He functioned pretty normally during the day - no one even knew about his sleepless nights, not even Stephanie.

One fateful night, Chris and Stephanie curled up into bed together at 10 pm, exhausted from the day's events at work and ready for a good night's rest. Naked and spooning, the couple drifted off to sleep. Chris awakened at midnight to find Stephanie moving a little, shaking. Alarmed, he sat up a bit and propped himself up on one elbow, trying to see if Stephanie was ok. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gently shook her.

"Stephanie, are you ok?" he asked.

No response. Instead, he noticed she was panting occasionally and moaning softly, one arm moving up and down beneath the sheets at a rapid pace. He blinked to clear the fogginess from his vision, watching her closely. She began shaking again, her arm moving faster. 'She's masturbating.' he thought, and the idea immediately turned him on. He moved up closer to her, pressing into her backside, his cock becoming erect as he pressed it between her ass cheeks.

He began to slowly push into her repeatedly, grinding his erection against her soft, milky white ass cheeks. He grabbed onto her hip and pressed firmly against her, now fully erect. He thought she was awake and enjoying the little late-night game they were playing.

Suddenly, Stephanie pushed him away. He was shocked and confused, hurt that she was rejecting him. But what happened next, nothing could have prepared him for. He heard her softly snoring, her breathing never changing from its normal sleeping sounds, as she slid her hand back across her hip, caressing down her ass cheek and wiggling her fingers between her cheeks. Her fingers found her eager, waiting little pink rosebud and began pressing up against it, rubbing it quickly. He was stunned - his eyes stared, never leaving her ass. He was frozen, unsure what to do.

"Stephanie..." he said, touching her shoulder again. He leaned up and looked over at her beautiful face, her eyes closed as she continued to softly snore. 'My god...' he thought to himself. 'She's doing this in her sleep.'

Chris' cock twitched in response to seeing her frantically rubbing her pink little backdoor. Stephanie moaned, twitching her hips and pushing backwards into her fingers. Chris enjoyed the show for several minutes, stroking himself slowly. A little precum was already leaking from his now rock-hard cock.

Stephanie's finger was eagerly wiggling right at the entrance of her tight little pink rosebud, her hips bucking occasionally as sexy moans escaped her lips. She continued to lightly snore between moans. Chris couldn't believe what he was seeing, continuing to stroke himself, a little faster now as he became more excited with what he was seeing. Oh how he wished it was him doing that to her. The thought was driving him wild.

Stephanie pressed a finger deep into her little rosebud, and Chris watched in amazement as her finger slowly disappeared and was swallowed up by her ass. She held it there for a moment and moaned, then pulled it out a little and began moving it in and out in quick, rapid little movements, finger-fucking her asshole. She was still softly moaning between snores, and after a few minutes she began shaking violently. Chris knew she was having an orgasm. He had never seen her shake so much when she came. She didn't have such intense orgasms when she was awake. This was new, and very hot.

Chris had to release the grip on his cock, afraid that he would cum too soon. He wanted to wait and see how this played out, delaying his orgasm as much as possible to enhance his pleasure. Stephanie continued to finger-fuck her ass for the next 20 minutes, having one orgasm after another, shaking almost nonstop as she played with herself. It was finally too much for him to bear, and he grabbed his cock firmly and began stroking hard and fast, cumming within a minute all over the bed sheet between them.

Stephanie removed her finger from her ass and spooned with Chris again, beginning to snore louder now, fast asleep. He curled up against her, feeling the warmth of her body against him and wrapped his arm around her, drifting off to sleep.

In the morning, Chris couldn't wait to talk with Stephanie about the events of the night. But what should he say? Should he mention it at all? He thought he would test the waters over coffee that morning.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Chris said with a smile to his beautiful girlfriend, her hair a mess as she sauntered out to the kitchen, wearing some light gray fabric shorts and a tank top.

"Good morning!" she said to him with a beaming smile, a slight twinkle in her eye and a new bounce in her step.

"How did you sleep last night?" he asked her, watching closely for any signs of recollection.

"I slept amazing last night. I didn't wake up at all, and had the craziest dreams." she said, a smile crossing her lips again as she licked them a little. She bit down lightly on her lip and paused, seemingly lost in thought, before responding again to Chris. "How did you sleep?"

"Good!" he responded, shocked that she didn't seem to recall any of the events from last night. 'Could it be?' he thought to himself. 'Could it be that she really was asleep the whole time?'

"So, do you remember anything happening last night?" he asked her, glancing up at her over his coffee, his eyes glued to hers as he looked for any signs at all that she knew what she had done.

"What do you mean?" she answered, her voice becoming concerned. "Did something happen? What was it? Was there someone prowling the neighborhood again, setting off the Ring camera?"

He sat back a moment, in total shock and disbelief. It took a moment before he could respond to her, as the realization slowly washed over him. She was asleep the whole time. She had no idea that she had fucked herself in the ass last night and had had multiple orgasms doing it.

He sucked in his breath sharply, trying to delay a moment as he thought of what to say, his mind racing as he quickly built up a story to tell her. "No, nothing like that," he said. "Apparently there was a raccoon terrorizing the neighborhood, hitting everyone's trash cans. Luckily it left ours alone."

He hated lying to her, but he had no idea how she would react if he told her the truth. He decided that it was better not to tell her. He also secretly hoped it would happen again. As he thought about it, his cock twitched in his pants, stirring a bit.

Chris's mind was racing with thoughts about last night, and he frequently found himself lost in a trance-like state as he remembered the scene - her finger digging eagerly at her tight little backdoor, her moans, twitches and shakes as she violently came over and over again while panting. And all of this while fast asleep. He spent most of the day with a hard-on, unable to stop thinking about it and daydreaming. He wondered if she would put on another show tonight. He decided to test a new theory he was in the process of developing.

Stephanie and Chris had recently been enjoying reading erotica together, often finding stories they think the other would like and saving them to be read later. Then they would spend their evenings prior to bedtime enjoying some sexy stories the other had found, getting turned on and often making love before going to sleep for the night. Stephanie was very adventurous and playful in bed, but she still moved him away any time he tried to get near her little rosebud, often with playful little swats.

Chris was bewildered. How could she love it so much in her sleep, but hate it so much while awake? He believed that if she'd just try it, she would probably love it while awake too. He knew she loved it while asleep. But he wasn't sure how to convince her, and didn't want to push the issue and make her pull away from him or think he was a pervert.

Chris suggested that they should begin reading early this afternoon, and he had found several stories for her to read, each involving some form of mild anal play. The stories were very hot and included other activities as well, so he hoped to ease her into the idea, dipping her toes into the water so to speak. The pair retreated to their bedroom to relax and get comfortable, diving into the stories and enjoying the quiet couples time as they read each story, glued to the screen as they took in every detail.

Stephanie's breathing was slowly becoming faster as she read one story Chris had chosen for her, where the wife's husband had been giving her cunnilingus before heading further south and licking her rosebud, causing the wife to moan with pleasure and buck her hips wildly. Stephanie could feel herself becoming wet as she wiggled a little, feeling the pressure building inside her groin. She couldn't deny it, the stories made her horny. She didn't think she could ever do anything like that, because it was just too weird for her to feel comfortable, but the stories themselves were very erotic and she enjoyed reading them.

Chris noticed that Stephanie was becoming restless as she read the stories he had chosen, and he hoped that meant good things for tonight. He hated to admit it, but he was secretly even more excited about what she might do while she was asleep, after they had already made love for the evening and gone to bed. If he couldn't have her ass while she was awake, then maybe, just maybe, he could have it while she slept. Maybe then she would wake up, and he could show her just how good it feels. He knew firsthand the pleasure that comes from having your ass fucked, even if just with a toy, and he felt almost jealous of her that she could actually experience the real deal.

Their evening lovemaking began as usual, with plenty of deep, passionate kissing and heavy petting, followed by her going down on him for a few minutes, getting his cock good and wet. She then climbed on top of him and lowered herself down, plunging his cock deep inside her warm, wet pussy. As she rode him, he closed his eyes and again began fantasizing that he was fucking her in the ass. He also fantasized about her fucking him in the ass with a dildo. Oh how he wished that she would do that to him! He would give just about anything to experience that. He knew what it was like when he did it - it was good, but just like anything with sex, it was always better when someone else was doing it to you.

Chris became so turned on thinking about the previous night that he didn't last long, cumming hard inside her as she rode him, his mind lost in fantasy as he pretended he was filling her ass with his load while a muscular hunk was filling his ass with his. The thought turned him on so much that he came over and over again, his orgasm lasting over a minute as he released the largest load ever, his juices dripping out of her around his cock.

As his cock began to soften, it fell out her wet pussy, covered in a mixture of her juices and his, leaving a puddle on his groin. She leaned forward to give him a warm, gentle kiss before rolling off of him and snuggling up next to him, quickly drifting off to sleep.

Chris snuggled up behind her, spooning with her gorgeous body and finding it difficult to fall asleep. He was too excited - he didn't want to miss any of the action. He waited impatiently as he listened to her light snores, watching her side rise and fall with each breath, the rhythms of her snoring finally beginning to lull him to sleep around midnight. He hadn't been sleeping long when suddenly he was awakened by movement on her side of the bed.

It was 1 AM and Stephanie was again shaking all over, her hand moving rapidly beneath the bed sheets. Chris' eyes were transfixed on her, watching her every movement, his cock growing rapidly as he got excited about what he was seeing, and what hopefully, was to come. This time, Stephanie wasn't even rubbing her pussy. Instead, she had one hand on her breast and was pinching her nipple while squeezing her soft breast, while the other hand was already rubbing her pink rosebud between her cheeks. Chris was excited to see how quickly this was advancing, and was hoping he might be able to sneak a touch tonight.

Stephanie pulled her hand away suddenly and he felt her reach back for him, pulling him close. He pressed up against her, his boner pressing hard against her tailbone, and she moaned while pressing her hips backward into him. Chris got an idea and decided to take the opportunity. He moved back slightly from her body and quickly moved his hand onto her ass cheek. She moaned slightly, pressing backwards towards his touch. He took this as encouragement and continued on, slowly sliding his hand across her soft cheek, lightly caressing it as he moved towards her ass crack.

She was moaning between snores. He leaned up a bit to look at her face and saw that she was very clearly still fast asleep. He felt a little rush of excitement, something stirring within him, and continued on his late-night adventure. He moved his fingers between her ass cheeks, and much to his surprise, she moved one leg forward, giving him better access. If only she knew what she was doing! She obviously wanted this.

Chris found her tight little rosebud and began lightly moving his finger around in little circles as he pressed against it a bit, and she moaned loudly before lightly snoring again. He decided to test the waters so he put a little lube on his finger before starting to slowly slide it inside her puckered rosebud, pushing lightly at first, then a little more firmly, as it slowly slid forward. His mind was racing as he felt her sphincter gripping his finger. She moaned loudly and pressed her hips back against his hand, forcing his finger into her deeper. He held still for a moment, shocked that his finger was almost all the way inside her ass and afraid of hurting her - or waking her. She would probably be pissed, he thought. He didn't want that.

She didn't wake up, continuing to snore lightly, so he lightly wiggled his finger inside her rectum, and she moaned in response. He began to slowly and carefully slide it back out, almost to his fingertip, before pushing it back in, and she bucked her hips in response, moaning loudly before going back again to her light, rhythmic snores. He decided he wanted to finger fuck her ass, so he began moving it in and out faster now, building up to a quick pace and she responded like a bitch in heat, thrashing wildly, moaning loudly and shaking violently. He could feel her sphincter begin to tighten and release in rhythmic waves around his finger, squeezing so tightly it felt like it was cutting off circulation, and he knew she was having an orgasm, just from the anal stimulation with his finger.

He was so turned on by all of this that his cock was rock hard and he had been thrusting his hips, humping the air when he began cumming, without even touching himself. He couldn't stop it from happening, it was shooting out of him over and over in hot streams all over her lower back before he could do anything about it. He let out a loud moan as his orgasm ripped through him, biting down to try to muffle his screams, afraid of awakening her. "Oh, fuck." he whispered as his intense orgasmic waves continued, consuming his body and giving him convulsions from his head down to his toes.

He continued to finger fuck her ass, and she had one orgasm after another as he continued for at least half an hour, enjoying torturing her pink little rosebud, giving it the fucking it so obviously deeply desired - even if in her subconscious. His cock had remained hard after his orgasm, and he was ready and raring to go again. He decided to press his luck, and see what happened. He wanted to try to put just the tip of his cock into her waiting pink rosebud, just to see how it felt. He felt like she was asking, no begging, for him to fuck it, and he was more than willing to oblige.

Chris removed his finger from her ass and grabbed the lube again, pouring some into his hand before rubbing it all over his cock, stroking a few times, already feeling right on the edge of orgasm. He then positioned the head of his cock right up against her tight, pink little rosebud. His heart was racing and he could feel his pulse pounding as the excitement surged through him. His breathing was rapid and his hands were shaking a bit. He could feel her little rosebud pressing on the tip of his cock and it took all the restraint that he could muster not to put it in quickly. He wanted it so badly.

12