It Goes Bump In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't want to hurt her or wake her, so he very slowly and carefully pushed his cock forward, pressing it into her ass. He felt the resistance of her sphincter and continued to apply slow, steady pressure, being very careful so she wouldn't wake. Then he felt her sphincter relax and he suddenly advanced past it, the head of his cock now fully inside her ass. He held very still for a moment and just enjoyed the feeling. It was absolutely mind-blowing. He had never felt anything quite like it before, and his cock was ready to explode.

He grabbed her hip and again began pushing forward, ever so slowly, and his cock continued to slowly inch its way inside her tight little rosebud, exploring the walls of her virgin ass as it slowly expanded around him to let him in. And tight it was - this was completely different from fucking her pussy. In fact, it was so tight that it was actually hurting him a little, squeezing his cock with an incredibly firm grip. But it felt so good, and he could already feel the stirring in his balls as they welled up and prepared the load that was soon to come.

After several minutes, he was finally buried completely inside of her ass. He continued to grip her hip as he trembled slightly. She had been moaning loudly each time he pressed forward. She was now groaning and bucking her hips like crazy, thrashing against him, clearly enjoying the feeling of his cock buried deep inside her ass. Her pussy was very wet, her juices running between her thighs and coating them in a sticky glaze. He reached down with one hand and put his fingers between her thighs, feeling her sticky wetness before sliding his fingers forward and reaching the hot, aching entrance to her pussy.

He felt it twitch with excitement and pressed two fingers deep inside of her dripping wet cunt. He was amazed at the feeling of his fingers rubbing along his cock through the thin membrane that separated her two entrances. He started finger fucking her pussy, hard and fast. She began shaking violently as another orgasm ripped through her. The feeling drove him wild, as her pussy clamped down tightly on his fingers, and her rosebud clamped down tightly on his cock, over and over as waves of pleasure rolled over her body and crashed like tidal waves on a rock ledge.

He could no longer handle the intensity of it all. He had to have her ass, and had to have it now. There was no turning back. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy, his cock still buried deep within her ass. He again peeked over at her, looking at her face and holding very still for a moment. She was still fast asleep, lightly snoring. He slowly slid his cock part ways out of her ass before moving forward again, deep into her ass. Again he slowly pulled out, most of the way this time, his hand firmly gripping her hip, before pushing forward again, a little rougher this time.

Her pink rosebud was now relaxed and open, inviting him in with each thrust. He picked up the pace, pushing harder and faster, grunting as he tried desperately to hold in his moans. She was moaning loudly with each thrust, bucking her hips wildly against him with each push. He was now moving at a rapid pace, his body tensing as he felt his orgasm building quickly. He started panting, feeling the sweat bead and roll down his forehead as he continued to strain to fuck her tight backdoor. The feeling was so incredibly intense, he couldn't keep this up for long. He pushed all the way into her, hearing her moan loudly, and he gripped her thigh firmly as he unloaded his cum deep inside her ass, twitching his hips as his load continued to shoot out of him, wave after wave of pleasure ripping through him like he never felt before.

His cock softened and plopped out of her ass onto the bed. He snuggled up against her closely, lightly nuzzling her neck with his face, giving her gentle kisses beneath her ear. She was still lightly snoring, and he drifted off to sleep, his arm around her and a smile on his face.

The next morning, Chris found himself worried. What if she knew? What if she found out, and she was pissed at him for having his way with her while she slept? What would she think? He waited nervously for her to emerge from the bathroom, sipping his coffee and trying to remain calm, his hands with a slight tremble. He heard the bathroom door open and felt his pulse quicken. 'Shit,' he thought to himself. 'I've got to remain calm. She'll know something's up.' He looked up and saw her approaching, looking like her usual, beautiful self. She always complained when her hair was a mess and she had no makeup on yet, but he thought she was just perfect that way.

"Good morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?" he asked her, a huge grin on his face, trying to act normal. Inside, his heart pounded in his chest.

"Good morning!" she answered in a cheery, sing-song tone. "I slept great! You wouldn't believe the crazy dreams I've been having." she said, almost seeming to ponder the thought for a moment, before pouring herself a cup of coffee. Chris's eyes never left her, his gaze wandering across her beautiful body, his mind remembering all that had happened last night. "And I didn't wake up all night! It was great. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great too!" he answered, before a huge grin broke out across his face. He just couldn't help it. Here he was, having amazing buttsex with his loving, incredibly sexy girlfriend, and she was loving every minute of it - she just didn't know it.

"Did you... umm... I mean, how are you feeling this morning?" he asked her, looking a little flustered suddenly. His face turned red and he looked down, trying to study his coffee carefully in an attempt to avoid eye contact. He suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

"I feel so great today!" she answered. "It's the weirdest thing. I just feel so - refreshed!" She grinned from ear to ear and bounded over to him with her cup of coffee, leaning down to give him a peck on the cheek before sitting across from him to enjoy her morning cup of joe. She looked up at him and their eyes met. She saw a strange look on his face, one that she couldn't quite make out. "What? What is it?" she asked him, looking a little puzzled.

"Oh nothing!" he answered quickly. "I just... I mean, I just wondered if you were feeling ok today, if you had any weird symptoms this morning."

"What do you mean?" she asked, clearly confused now.

"Oh just..." his mind raced, wondering what he should say. "I had some stomach issues this morning and had to rush to the bathroom. I just wondered if you were having any issues... you know... back there." 'Phew' he thought to himself. 'Quick thinking paying off again.'

"Aww, I'm so sorry babe. Nope, I feel totally great! No issues back there at all. I hope you feel better soon. I'll nurse you back to health." she said to him before giving him a little wink.

But he was feeling fine. Better than fine. He had a newfound knowledge and experiences to keep his fantasy life going for a long time to come. And he couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

The End

12